BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC:

"I may." The titanic being replied simply. "It depends upon the beings I encounter, their alignments, and my conclusion as to what my intent is within this tournament."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Is Bloody 9 still active in the game?

IC: Prose/Foodcourt ---> Halls

As I didn't seem to find him in the Foodcourt, I continued my search in the halls.

IC: Kuro/Knowledge Sector

I began looking through the tomes searching for something that may help prepare us before we venture for a gem.

IC: Viitka

"Oh."

"Of course."

Her head was spinning in far too many directions at once. Of course, he sounded like a madman, she'd never heard Helryx be called that before, but...

With effort, she shook off the feeling, before addressing the armored man again. "I'm not a Toa, by the way, but it does help to look the part at times."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dayeth.

"I'm Dayeth."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Tunnel. 

<"There's got to be something down here....">

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dayeth - Comfort Sector.

"Same," Dayeth nodded to the Rahkshi, and stumbled off to the Comfort Sector. She found a couch and slumped down into it, lying back and closing her eyes.

IC: "Story of my life, buddy."

"Well, depending on your definition of fine, anyway." he added, stirring a fry in his ketchup. "I mean, I got knocked out of the last event by an avalanche so the luck's always the same, no matter what universe I'm in."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: On the off-chance that whatever Zakaro could sense was a metallic machine drumming away through the tunnel walls, Olari sent an extension of her power through the earth, feeling out for anything with magnetic properties.

And in case there was nothing there?

Well thats where her Kanohi came in. Her Akaku let her start peering through the solid walls, searching for any sight of anything unusual

IC: Jorth had brought Kotak over to the food court, looking for a bite to eat and deliberately going the other direction to Zephyr.

"Hmm, I'm liking the look of the stew, how about you?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Comfort Sector.

Once upon a time, sleep had not come so easily to the Dark Toa. Long ago, back before she'd become a Toa, before she'd lost her hand, before she'd joined the attack on Ko-Koro.... it all felt like eons ago now... but back then, she'd never been able to sleep.

The fear was always there: that endless, undying, paralysing fear of persecution. She was a Matoran who'd worshipped Makuta instead of Mata Nui. If the locals had learned of her faith, she would have been mobbed, stoned, ostracised, or worse.... 

But time had changed her. She'd fought through blood and water, fire and snow, life and death until she'd conquered that fear, crushed those who'd once sought to crush her, taught them to fear her

And they had. She'd bathed in their tears, drunk of their blood, tasted their flesh.... she could still remember their screams, their pleas for mercy, their cries of agony... and it was those sounds that echoed now in her mind, lulling her into a peaceful sleep.  

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC - Vagust:

"A bit of both," Vagust said, in reply to the Enforcer's initial question. "The chaos with the gem was somewhat annoying while it went on, everybody running around like a pack of Brakas Monkeys drunk off fermented berries, although everybody and their neighbour trying to attack or yell at the Host was annoying as well. That large, insectoid, robotic thing definitely was, anyways."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ten

He looked up at the words "Knocked out of the last match." Ten groaned inwardly, annoyed by the fact he was brought in late again. Every time he had got pulled in he was sent in after the first round! It was irritating. He shook his head, and ate a bit more cake, before commenting, "You gotta be careful on Ihu. Always geek an eye out for avalanches, and try not to cause one yourself. Even if it does net you an easy KO."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Sudrec

"Ah."

"... Then what are you?"

Sudrec leaned in and stared at Viitka curiously, muttering something along the lines of "Did Artakha or Mata Nui build something in secret..."

Suddenly recalling Hound's statement, Sudrec turned back to the lupine being. "I'll be sure to tell you all about it. It will be my pleasure."

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne walked away from Artorre's group and clomped up the stairs. She went to the Commericial Sector and ordered herself a proper meal. She decided that she would scan through the knowledge sector, and then, finally, go to sleep again. She wanted to be fresh and ready for the next fight.

OOC Apologies for my absence; I'll do my best to keep up.

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

An eldritch voice expands within my skull,
then reads me like a book, each thought expos'd.
I reel, recover, wonder at this brain
that has the strength the Queen's mind to assail.
Our quest is done, but still the thought remains:

what demon knows such skill? what man such might?
Some creature unlike one I've ever known;
some god that's never known the sun's fair light.
  • Upvote 2

IC: Sudrec

"Ah."

"... Then what are you?"

Sudrec leaned in and stared at Viitka curiously, muttering something along the lines of "Did Artakha or Mata Nui build something in secret..."

Suddenly recalling Hound's statement, Sudrec turned back to the lupine being. "I'll be sure to tell you all about it. It will be my pleasure."

-IC:-

Hound set his emptied food tray aside in recognition of an important conversation, his gaze unnervingly unblinking, attention singularly focused on the discussion between Viitka and Sudrec. When Sudrec turned back to him and continued their previous conversation, Hound smiled in his surprisingly unobtrusive manner. "It would be most appreciated." Hound paused, ponderous in his consideration of what to say next.

"I have a proposition," he began, the bass smoothness of his voice suddenly overpoweringly serious. "The most successful combatants of the previous round were those who took part in cooperative efforts or profited off of the efforts of other large groups. I would be honoured to have you work with us, Viitka willing, for all of our sakes."

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dartakh (Hallways)

Aha, that person looks like the Tall Cloak Guy! I shout "Wait, you bugger, I need to talk with you!" and walk after him. I hope he won't disappear like he did last time, although now there are no murderous Matoran or flying gems to distract him so that's unlikely to happen.

OoC: Talking to the Host

GM IC - THE HOST - HALLWAYS

The Host turned with surprise as the Vortixx approached. "It seems I've let time get away from me, and I have a very important announcement to make soon... but if it's quick, what can I do for you?"

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

As Nocton returned to the group, gem in hand, the Queen glanced around at the group - Nocton, Von Worten, Kopen, Ezezko, Xaeraz, Lytrel, and Albrecht

We shall continue on, she said, turning to Kopen. You must continue onward with us. You will never make it back on your own, and this gem has proven already that we shall need everyone with us if we are to have any hope of retrieving the Psionics Gem. You must either find some way to keep up, or select the member of this crew that you trust the most to help you. Perhaps, if we are lucky, we shall discover something capable of healing you.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

The thought didn't give her much hope. She had already made a fool of herself in the silence field and ruined her chances of continuing on unaided. They were more likely to find something that would finish her off than help her in a place like this, full of... tentacles.

She scowled up at the Queen, all the while looking over the others and considering her options. "If I die in here, I want it to go on record that I hate all of you," she stated. "But... if I'm stuck here, I'd want... him."

She pointed to the tall and oddly shaped being (Xaeraz) that had helped her earlier.

IC: Mirror - Knowledge Sector

Mirror sat up and rubbed his aching eyes. He'd been staring at the tiny screen for hours now, viewing and reviewing the results of the last match. It had started as a way to hopefully pick up a few moves, but he quickly became engrossed in the games, watching eagerly as the combatants played off one another using their elements and tactics. He had no such powers, and he would be fighting many powerful and skilled Toa and... other things he couldn't identify.

But he felt no different, even after watching hours of combat. No new knowledge, no sudden reflexes. It wasn't working.

He decided he just needed to get moving again. He stood up with a groan as his stiff muscles unwound and limped out of the Knowledge Sector for a walk around the facility. There was much of it he hadn't seen.

OOC: Mirror open for interaction.

GM IC: THE SHOPKEEPER - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

The Shopkeeper grinned at Feli Gemshimmer before turning to Donrioda, chuckling.

"Aye, they got 'emselves executed by the 'ost, alright," he said. "Fool thin' thought attackin' the 'ost was a smart idea. It ain't, jus' for the records. I don' recommend it. Anyway, the ceilin' fallin' on them wasn' the 'ost. Tha' was some other fighters. Fell through the ceilin' an' sent this 'ole place into chaos for a few minutes. S'all calmed down a bit for now, though."

IC: Donrioda

The Toa of electricity made a mental note to not attack the Host. Dying didn't sound fun, not in the slightest. "Was anyone else hurt?"

---

IC: Ten

Ten stood up, leaving the plate on the table. "Well it was nice not talking to you two. You can have the cake and eat it too." He stepped out of the dining hall, and bumped into a hooded figure...something that looked kinda funny.

OOC: Birn that's Shix...Shax...Saxaphone.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Xaeraz blinked in surprise, then smiled slightly at the incredible compliment Kopen had just paid him by saying she trusted him most. From what he could tell, that was like Mata Nui himself granting you the title of "pretty good guy." He nodded once and knelt before her, putting his face at her eye level. He wanted to make her as comfortable around him as possible, so he figured being on her level would help.

"If, if you'd like, I c-can carry you in my arms. Or, ah, you could r-ride on, ah, on my shoulders, although th-they're kinda...Way up there." He gave a quiet laugh. "It's u-up to you, th-though..."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Whatever works," she said dismissively, but a small grin played at the corners of her mouth. It seemed she had made a good decision. "I... I wouldn't want you to... be unprepared because of me."

IC: "Well, then, uh, riding on my shoulders is, is probably the best bet, a-as long as you don't mind some swaying when I walk." Xaeraz paused, glancing down at her legs with concern. "And as long as you d-don't mind me, ah, picking you up, as I, I doubt you can really climb up there like that. But, uh, but when we are d-done, I c-could, ah, try and scrounge up, up some bits to, ah, repair your legs?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

She winced at the thought, but put on a brave face and said, "I'll manage. The Med Bay should be enough to get me going again, as soon as I can get there." she hissed meaningfully at the Queen. She was trying to keep herself under control so she didn't appear the coward in front of everyone, especially her. But it hurt. She didn't want to struggle along on this ridiculous quest any longer. Especially if there was a chance of repeating the last challenge.

She pushed herself up as far as her legs could bear and reached to help him pull her up. "Watch my head," she whispered down to him. "This cave is only so tall with you in here."

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

She woke with a start, springing to her feet. She looked around; no threats nearby. The strangeness of this whole situation was making her jump. Scowling to herself, she stormed off towards the library room she'd been in earlier - the Knowledge Sector. 

OOC: Dayeth open for interaction. 

IC: Xaeraz easily lifted Kopen up onto his shoulders, taking great care not to hurt her any more than she already was. He made sure she was secure on his broad shoulders, then let his wings spring open, rotating them up and folding them so they formed a box like canopy over Kopen's head, keeping her safe from low hanging ceiling and, more importantly, letting him know if he could stand up straight. Slowly getting to his feet once more, Xaeraz found that, here at least, he could stand up without scraping. A rarity for one of his height, even more so with anyone on his shoulders.

"Everything o-okay up there?" he asked with the slightest trace of humor in his voice.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

It was odd being up this high. The ceiling of the cave so near, the floor so far. It was a wonder this guy didn't get vertigo with every step.

She jumped a little as there was a pop from behind her, and she could feel the wings rising with her echolocation. It was somehow comforting to be enclosed in their soft folds. Something like her own royal litter far above the others. She grinned down at the Queen, though it was not without pain.

"Oh, I'm just fine."

OoC: ..Skakdi? Dartakh is a Vortixx :P

IC: Dartakh (Upper Hallways)

"I want to get one of my items that didn't appear here with me. How do you think I've managed to kill four Toa in the past? I used this item to disable their powers and afterwards spilled their pretty guts with my sword. Do you think I have any chance in this competition without this item? You've got some crazy creatures here with all kinds of unnatural powers.. and then there's me, a secular guy with nothing but his sword and shield. I just ask you to make this game a little fairer to me. I can give you something in return if you bring me this artifact, for example I can give up this armour or regulary clean that expensive cloak of yours. What do you think? Do we have a deal?"

OoC: Talking with the Host

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Commercial Sector)

She frowned and asked "How did fighters get above this room? When I looked at the map, this was the uppermost floor. There shouldn't be anything above us." She had wanted to ask if anyone else was hurt, but Donrioda had already done that.

OoC: Talking with the Shopkeeper

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

I shield my mind from comrades' glare, and turn

my thoughts towards the Queen aloneMy Queen,

I hesitate to voice my thoughts against 

your plans, and yet I fear the consequence

of silence in a place like this. The girl's 

been injured both in pride and form; she states

quite plainly that she hates us all. And thus,

I cannot recommend we bend our backs

to bring her further on: she's wounded and

a liability, and worse, I have 

no doubt she'll gladly stab us in the back

if she's allowed but half a trait'rous chance.