BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Ten

Drat, cover blown! Ten deactivated his Huna, and almost went to stab the bloke who bumped into him, before seeing...

1. They were on Tarakava

2. They seemed...vaguely familiar.

"Oh, hello. You blew my cover. Oh well, I can hit people sooner then. Wanna help me do that?" Ten asked. Obviously his teammate would agree. They had to beat up the other team. For fun.

And to win.

Mostly for fun.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Dayeth - Team Tarakava.

"We are not friends," she all but snarled, "I don't know who or what you are, and I didn't ask for your help. If you think it's safer in a group, then why aren't you staying with the rest of the team?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Maccha Yellow! - Team Tarakava
What was this? ! Some turquoise befoulment violating the pure, virgin yellow or your armaments as a soldier sacked the newly conquered town. Soft delicate parts ripe for the taking...

At words of teamwork, your ears perk up. A Hound of sort is offering to form a pack!

Though, you recalled a group of canines being a pride or crowd, or perhaps a herd or school...

No! You remembered now, neurons unrusting as if someone had taken an aerosol cleaning canister to your brain.

"I will join your murder of canines, Hound!"
OOC , Maccha Yellow! Speaking with The Hound and co.

IC Langmuir - Team Muaka
Urban environment? I grinned, this would be a good first round. I call out to the nearest pair of teammates. "You two! Let's group up!"
OOC, that can be any two people

IC Tenjou - Team Muaka
"Can anyone else fly?" The tall Av-Toa asks this of her teammates. "If so, let us take flight and perform reconnaissance."
OOC, Tenjou looking for fellow flying people

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka)

Okay, so no luck there. They were fighting on a dark battlefield. Not ideal, but workable. She had fought in worse back home.

She took a look around at the odd array of rounded buildings surrounding them. Plenty of cover, plenty of hiding places. Ambush tactics immediately came to mind, but that would involve spreading the group thin. The other team could easily take them out one by one. But a single, mass assault was too easily detected and ambushed upon.

"I would propose two or three larger groups to search the city, and some means of communication between them. Are there any Toa of Psionics here, or other methods?"

Oh, of course, she was getting too hasty. First, they needed to build trust, and that always began with introductions. "Name's Virse. Toa of Sand." She held out her free hand.

IC: Lekona - Mahri Nui (Team Muaka)

"Ah, a Baterra," Lekona said in response to the new entry, Selox. Lekona had encountered a few stray Baterra in his time on Spherus Magna, but this one was clearly different, as it had not attacked them the moment it saw that they had weapons. Regardless, he should make a powerful ally. "Good to have you here. I'm Lekona, Toa of Air, and I wear the Kanohi Kualsi, and I have this shiny little sword of mine," Lekona said as he drew his blade, before splitting it into its two halves, "that I recently discovered has a few extra tricks up its sleeves."

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC Daltrahk

"Well, if you're so obliged to get yourself killed instantly, kindly leave us out of it." Daltrahk had offered his assistance, but if she didn't want it and thought she was a one-man army, her funeral.

IC Halmos

"Whatever. Let's just get moving before they do. Oh, and I'm Halmos, Toa of Crystal." Halmos began to climb one of the buildings to scout out a map. Karz, that was not good for his arthritis...

Virse looked up at the drone and considered it for a moment. "Can it be used to scout?" she asked, nodding back to another Toa asking about flight. "An eye in the sky could be invaluable in a maze like this."

IC - Okavaung (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

The dragon scoffed as a nearby teammate asked if anyone could fly. "I can fly," He interjected, "But I'm not exactly stealthy, if that's a concern."

IC - Ardian (Mahri Nui, Team Tarakava):

Ardian stepped back with a gasp as he bumped into a solid object, and a Toa appeared from thin air right before his eyes. "I-I suppose", he responded to Ten's proposition, still somewhat startled. "You are also an Av-Toa?" He asked. It was actually more of a statement; though he could not see the Toa of Light's coloring, or even recognize his mask as being nearly identical in shape to the Avohkii, the most common way Ardian knew for one to disappear from sight was with a Huna. And the only way to avoid leaving a shadow with a Huna - Which Ten had done, as Ardian surely would not have missed it - was to remove that shadow.

He extended his fist towards his teammate. "I am Nine." The irony was not lost on Ten.

"I have no intention of being killed instantly, idiot," Dayeth spat, "there's why I'm going off on my own. I don't want to be standing around like a dumb Rahi with the rest of you lot when the enemy team shows up to kill us all." 

With that, she started walking away, leaving the two fools to whatever fate awaited them. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Donrioda

Donrioda smirked. "Glad to see we think alike. Yeah, Blendy can scout. No markings, so it can go around as a 'neutral', so to speak."

---

IC: Ten

"Nine? Well that sounds...huh. Wait. You're an Av-Toa too? Named Nine? You...don't happen to worship the Sun, do you?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

She grinned back, though it was hidden by her cloth. "Perfect. No use wasting time... if you wouldn't mind. If we can get our groups together quickly, perhaps we can catch the enemy offguard."

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava)

Mirror looked around for someone he could follow and hopefully mimic. There, a tall Toa with a sword. Mirror walked towards him, but did not speak. For now, he would follow and observe. Hopefully, that would be enough.

OOC: Mirror following Zangah

Ardian found himself shocked, once more, by the Av-Toa in front of him.

"I do!" He exclaimed, resisting the urge to stretch his arms skyward in praise of the Sun at that very moment. "It seems there are other beings from my world, here!"

About to formally reintroduce himself, including his rank this time, he bowed to Ten, but paused in the middle of the gesture. Something of the utmost import had just run through his mind.

"Tell me, brother, have you seen any other inquisitors in this facility?"

IC: Zel'Sai (Tarakava)

And suddenly she was in a new round. Looking around immediately, she noticed... this city was underwater. This was a remarkably positive turn of events... however, she didn't see either of her partners. They could either just be lost in the crowd, or on the opposing team. Well... at least she would fight much better here than she had in Mount Ihu. Splitting off from the main group quietly, she moved off down one of the streets to lurk by the bubble shield.

IC: Naberius (Tarakava)

Before he had a chance to regain his orientation, Naberius found that he was suddenly in a domed city. This must be the beginning of a new round. He then noticed that everyone was wearing sashes. Made of light. Huh. That was new. But he supposed he should look for the odd, bouncy Makuta he'd met earlier, if she was on the same side as he. If not, he'd be on his own for this fight. He began to move to the edge of the crowd, looking for the small Av-Matoran figure that was not an Av-Matoran.

OOC: I have a question... does this bubble shield work like the real one in Mahri Nui, as in... are the characters able to go out through the bubble and enter the water around the city? That would be really helpful. Also... I can't post any more until tomorrow... so sorry. I'll catch up then.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Donrioda - YELLOW TEAM

Donrioda nodded, and squeezed her hands a few times. Lil' Blendy shot off, to examine the city and see if anyone was around. It was programmed to return quickly.

Hopefully it would return.

---

IC: Ten - CYAN TEAM

"Ah, no, sorry, haven't seen any. I'm surprised there's actually anyone else from my universe here. Huh." He returned the bow somewhat. He wasn't much for the religion back home, but hey, obviously Nine was.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

The Av-Toa considered the question for several moments.

While surely any inquisitor should do this, can I really call myself an inquisitor? He thought. I have yet to receive my inquisitor's blade... and yet, what makes an inquisitor? His blade, or his contract to the Sun? I have made the latter, and therefore, I truly must be an inquisitor, even without the former. In that case, there's no option. If myself and Ten are the only worshipers of the Sun in this entire facility, that makes this a missionary expedition... And if I am the only inquisitor present, that means that I must lead it! Which means that I must also promote myself... I must become the regional head of the Inquisition for this uncharted territory. Could it be that the Sun placed me here for this very purpose?

His internal monologue brought to a close, Ardian resumed his bow. "I am. Grand Inquisitor Nine, at your service!"

With that, he strode purposely into a nearby building and up a staircase to the roof, having neglected to mention that the position had been self-appointed.

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka)

Virse stared at the odd hand gestures and the droid's motion that accompanied them. As the droid rose, he gaze followed until it passed out of sight. Then she turned back to Donroida with a serious expression. "We should try to rein in this team. This disorder will not do well for our chances of winning."

Edited by Click

IC: Skorm- Arena (Tarakava Team)

Skorm was about to flop down in his bed when his innards churned. Last he felt that, he found himself removed from his home, and in his new apartment. This time, he was surrounded by fighters, all wearing blue sashes. They were made of light... judging by the Host's explanation, he was a Tarakava, up against Muakas. Made sense. Sorta. Around him were buildings; urban combat. Above him was a dome, light filtering in from the water above.

The Twi-Toa backed away. He wasn't equipped for outright combat. Better to use the terrain to his advantage. He looked around to his fellow fighters, seeing a Shadow Toa  (trying to) slipping off. Seems she had the right idea...

"Hey, you going to try hit-and-run? I'm up for that."

OOC: @Dayeth

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC - Vakax: The arena appeared around him, his body still formed into that of a toa. A yellow sash wrapped around his chest as the Host announced the round - a team fight. Lovely. His head raised, looking over the masses; a huge crowd, but how many of them were advisable as an adversary? Bah - whatever way, this would bring him some thrill. Focusing, the air around him lifted up, and as his feet lifted above the ground, he spoke, his voice dwindled in his current shell from it's ravenous boom he was long adjusted to. 

"If you want an eye in the sky, you can talk to me. I'm Vakax - Toa of Gravity. Let's play this little game."

Rolling his shoulders back, he placed his palms outward, preparing for anyone incoming brash enough to attack him outright.

OOC: Yeah, just in case you don't know - not  a Toa. Makuta. Shapeshifting. 

IC Tenjou - Team Muaka

"Can anyone else fly?" The tall Av-Toa asks this of her teammates. "If so, let us take flight and perform reconnaissance."

OOC, Tenjou looking for fellow flying people

IC(A.D. - Team Muaka): To Tenjou's question, A.D. simply extended a wing out and folded it shut once again. He looked around nervously at the bubble, hoping that it didn't pop. 

Technically, he had dived underwater before. But he hated it. Water was heavy, and moving his wings in it was very difficult. His fire was very hard to make in it. 

Edited by fishers64

"Hit and run?" she mused. "Hardly."

IC: Skorm - Arena (Team Tarakava)

The Twi-Toa smirked, recognizing Dayeth's mask. "Oh, you're playing the long game. I get it. Well, I have a plan, and I need a plus one. And, I can do urban combat. I'm sure you'll have time for dressing up in another's powers."

Skorm looked over his shoulder; nobody seemed to be approaching them yet."

He'd figured out her plan, and recognised her mask as well... he was certainly perceptive. Unlike the duo who'd been bothering her earlier, he might actually make for a useful ally. "Very well. What's this plan of yours?"  

IC: Skorm - Arena (Team Tarakava)

Skorm began walking into an alley, looking to make sure he wasn't overheard. "Give me some time and I think I can temporarily change these light sashes we have into the other color. We make it look like we're fighting, and you winning. I call for help, one of them runs over. While both us us act as bait, I uncloak from shadow and stab them in the back. If there's more than one, we hang back, and we can wing it."

"It's worth a try," she conceded, "but if your plan gets me killed I swear you'll regret it." 

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

Looking around the unfamiliar environment she had been placed in and mostly unfamiliar teammates she had been grouped with, Olari raised herself up in the air. Only so she was around the height she would have been had she been standing on someone's shoulders.

"Is anyone else flight capable?" she shouted out over the crowd, "We need scouts, to get the lay of the land and learn the enemy's position."

IC: (Jorth, Team Muaka)

There didn't seem to be much unity in this team so far. everyone was just sort of going off, doing their own things. Jorth watched a little metal thing rise into the sky and head out over the city, clearly a scout of some kind. Well those people seemed to have their head on straight. And hey, that was Donrioda, he remembered her.

"Hello again little miss glowy, anything I can help with?" he asked, wandering over to Donrioda and Virse

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Langmuir - Team Muaka

The duo hadn't answered me quickly enough, this was no time for slowness. A crimson and black Toa and some greyish Toa had snuck off quickly. They'd be a good start...

I had to jog to catch up with them. Three simple longswords hung behind me, always good to prep your ammo...

"You two, how about we make this a trio?" Something about the Crimson woman seemed vaguely familiar. Though I couldn't place it.

OOC, talking with Dayeth and Skorm.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka. 

He crept slowly forwards, each movement careful and controlled. Slow, steady, and stealthy. His sword was still sheathed across his back, but his Rhotuka was in hand, primed to fire at the first sign of an enemy. 

Approaching the edge of the rooftop, he sprang across to the wall of the next tower-like structure, adjusting his camouflage as he landed to blend in with the walls. He clambered upwards, hauling himself up onto the roof of that building, and lay down flat. Peering out over the edge, he had a clear view of the sprawling streets below. 

He put his launcher and sword down beside him where they wouldn't reflect any light and give away his position, then weighed up his options. From here, he had an excellent vantage point. And thanks to his camouflage, he was practically invisible.

For now, he would wait for the enemy to come to him. 

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena (Team Muaka)

Tarsus was just about to leave the Commercial Sector when he found himself teleported into the arena with a yellow sash of light draped across his chest. He listened to the entirety of The Host's speech before slowly and observantly making his way through the streets of the underwater city, swinging Executioner over his shoulder as he did so.

OOC: Tarsus is available for interaction.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dartakh (Arena, Team Muaka)

Oh great, the battle started. We are divided into two teams, which will be rather interesting, but we have no designated officers, no banners or hornblowers to rely orders, no discipline or formations. This will not be a battle, this will be a brutal brawl. And I'm going to be stuck in the middle of it. Well, I could try to become the leader and try to have at least some organization, but there are so many strange creatures here and I doubt most of them are used to receiving orders, so it wouldn't work. Instead, I just need to join a group. I don't see the pair of Big Guys anywhere, so I decide to join the nearest group of fighters. I approach them and raise my hand in greeting. "Hi there, fellows. Seems like you have a little group forming up here. Mind if I join you? It would be rather suicidal to remain alone in this round."

OoC: That's the group of Donrioda and Virse (and Jorth, I guess)

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Team Tarakava)

She wasn't confused or surpised when she was teleported, for this time she had been prepared for it. When she heard that this was going to be a large battle with two teams, she knew that she would need to group up as quickly as possible. Last time she had tried to be alone and wait for others to knock each other out, but that plan had failed horribly, so she went looking for her teammates.

OoC: Feli open for interaction

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

-IC:-

Hound blinked once in surprise at Maccha's proclamation, unsure if the exorbitantly histrionic Toa was joking or serious. "My thanks," he smiled tentatively, unsure if the emotion was the correct response to the alien being's theatrics, before gesturing to the building that Velix occupied. "We should probably stay in range of that at all times, unless larger portions of our group are moving. Fortify, start war of attrition."

What could possibly go wrong?

-IC:-

Selaphiel appeared a few feet away from the chatoyant Toa, interested in what her proposal would entail. "I think I might be able to help," Selaphiel's voice was dead and hollow, as phlegmatic as void. "Sel. Intangibility, flight. Won't see me coming."

OOC: Selaphiel interacting with Olari.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Donrioda - Muaka

"Oh, hello again," Donrioda said as Jorth approached. "The biggest thing we need to do is get everyone together. Having everyone spread out isn't good when there's an entire enemy team over there, probably working together already. See if you can get anyone else here so we can formulate a plan of some sort once Lil' Blendy gets back." She glanced over to the other approaching being, and nodded. "More people, the better. Sticking together is the best plan of attack for now."

---

IC: Lil' Blendy - "Neutral"

The drone flew silently over the battle field, keeping an optic out for anyone. It flew silently, observing the streets, noting the formations of people and where they were...at least, where it could see. With the survey done, Lil' Blendy began flying back to Donrioda.

---

IC: Ten - Tarakava

Grand inquisitor, eh? Quite the title. Ten quickly followed his fellow Av-Toa up to the rooftop, probably to get a better look at the city. "So, you're a Grand inquisitor? Where's your weapon?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg