BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Vorzin (Team Tarakava)

With barely a nod of acknowledgement, I fold my wings and dive, quickly becoming invisible as I drop. Flaring my wings to slow my descent, I proceed to circle the knot of enemies, strafing them with balls of plasma, making sure to launch them at irregular intervals so as not to give away my trajectory.

IC: Haarnak (Team Tarakava)

Walls with openings did not faze the Ta-Toa. Shooting out of the front of the near-cube the Av-Toa had made, he sent himself on a course towards Viitka, intending to knock her out of the sky.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Prose/Muaka/Mahri Nui

I withdraw. Perhaps I was too ambitious.

IC: Maglev/Muaka/Mahri Nui, Walking With Omega

"Glad to work with you. I'm Agent 'Maglev' but others skip the formalities and call me Maglev. My friends call me by my real name."

I begin to walk.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Kaipatu 

I felt around the ground beneath me, my claws making satisfactory scratching noises. My claws eventually touched cold metal, and I recognized the feel immediately. I pulled the sniper towards me, and felt my back for my Katana. Sure enough, the beautiful sword was still there. Where was I? The only thing I could remember before this was chasing that melded green Rahkshi. Then that thing hit me in the back of the head.

My vision cleared from the black. I appeared to be in a room. It seemed no-one else was around. My claws dug into the stone, pulling me upwards. I checked my face. My Kualsi was still there. I looked down at my weapons. They were apparently spotless. My rifle felt good in my hands, but my mind wanted to use it. There appeared to be an exit out of this room. I walked out of the room, holding my rifle. I had to find out where I was, and where that Rahkshi was.  

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Viitka [Rawr Rawr]

Unfortunately for the toa of Fire, there was very little actual constituted mass for him to fly into and knock out of the sky.  Instead, he would find himself shooting towards a vaguely assembled cloud of blade-like shards of crystal, each intent on doing as much damage as possible as he passed through the fragments of her body.  Of course, the sudden attack did make her lose her concentration on the hardlight construct, which dissipated into the air, not that it mattered much.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

As Vorzin went ahead with some very literal covering fire, Olari wrapped the unconscious form of Iskmene in magnetic fields. She didn't know exactly how the Ga-Toa was injured, could have a few simple cuts, could be a full blown broken neck, so was being as careful as possible in lifting her out of there. She began to slowly lift her team-mate out of there, making sure that no part of her moved...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Okavaung (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

As the first plasma ball struck in the midst of Okavaung's group, he leaped into the air, taking flight. "Kill her now!" He roared as he reached out with his mind. Though their attacker was clearly invisible, he was quite unable to mask his mental presence, which Okavaung detected and latched onto as it circled around them. Dodging another bolt of plasma, one more beat of his wings propelled him within range of Vorzin, and he breathed frost towards the wyvern.

As this was happening, he noticed Ismekne begin to be spirited away. "Kill her now!" He said again, the shout coming this time as an auditory illusion, projected at his grounded teammates, his mouth being filled with frost breath at the time.

IC: Prose/Muaka/Mahri Nui, Powah boosts for everyone!

I directed my power to Buzzz to help him pick up the pace, and to Okavaung to help intensify his frost and invigorate him. Having to dodge, however, limited my focus, and so they probably had little, but still noticeable effect.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Haarnak (Team Tarakava)

The Toa dropped to a rooftop, his body covered in lacerations from the crystals. Getting to his feet, he cauterised the worst of his wounds, leaving the rest to bleed. With a resentful glance towards the two beings, he leapt off the structure, making his way towards the bulk of his team via the alleys.

IC: Vorzin (Team Tarakava)

I was not trained for aerial combat for nothing. Furling my wings, I drop beneath the larger dragon, and re-open them in time to flip over so as to launch a barrage of plasma at my opponent's underbelly.

VBWj75sh.png

OoC: I'm not sure whats going on, so I'll just join Virse and co.

IC: Dartakh (Arena, Team Muaka)

I hear the sounds of fighting nearby (you know, the sounds of explosions, grunting and shouts), so I decide to see what's going on and possibly help my teammates. Exotic fire was raining from the sky and there was a winged lizard and someone getting crushed by a teammate. As I approach, I draw my sword and shield and ask "What's going on, fellows?" with a grin on my face. Why am I grinning? Because I can hopefully chop someone into pieces soon. Besides beer, there are no other satisfying things in my life these days.

OoC: Talking to Virse and co.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Team Tarakava)

She continued to create glimmering crystal barricades, as well as reinforcing the fortifications created by others.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka)

All at once, the situation spiraled out of control. The first plasma blast had seared her arm, but as she spun to see her attacker, she could see nothing.

This wouldn't do. Virse stepped right up to the captured Toa and held her blade to her throat. The time for consideration was over. "Leave, or she dies!" she shouted hoarsely. Surely, her enemy wouldn't dare to fire plasma with the risk of hitting their teammate.

Edited by Click

The vines were a bit of a problem. Very little in the way of magnetic properties to a vine, they couldn't be manipulated directly. But the sword? Well that was a whole other story.

Or so Olari thought anyway. But the blade didn't respond to her attempts to manipulate it. A non-magnetic metal perhaps...Still, it could be worked around. The magnetic fields around Virse shifted, latching onto her gauntlet, attempting to drive it, and by extension the sword it held, away from Iskmene's throat and force that sword to slice through the vines that held the imprisoned Ga-Toa

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Her arm began moving of its own accord to sever the vines. This Ga-Toa was her only leverage; she would not let them go that easily. But she saw few options. She hadn't had the time to see her attackers.

She stretched her free hand out, and a miniature sandstorm burst forth and began swirling around her, their captive, and the Toa of Plantlife. It would obscure them, for now, making it difficult to precisely slice the vines. She prepared her mask should it become necessary.

-IC:-

Selaphiel was hovering over the city when Olari and Vorzin rushed past her, towards the battle she had described. Following their descent, the mutated Zyglak materalised inside of a building adjacent to the conflict, occupying a room with a view of the conflict. Reassigning some of the concentration she used for staying tangible (causing her to momentarily flicker into oblivion and then stabilise into a slightly transparency) and allotting the rest into her other power, Selaphiel turned herself, with all of her available concentration, into a kinetic energy absorber. Any inhabitants of the area that attempted to use kinetic energy driven attacks would find the offense feeble and negated. Sel's attack was far from perfect (no one would find themselves to unable to move or anything like that) due to the number of targets, but it would certainly be useful for her allies.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Miras (Team Muaka)

As the budding team meeting falls apart, I turn to Tanzah. "As it appears trying to work as a team with the other Muaka would be ineffectual, I propose we work as a team of two. With many quick shadow-jumps, we could wreak havoc among the enemy using our powers. What do you say?"

VBWj75sh.png

A sandstorm? Clever choice, an excellent choice of concealment and defence. Blocked the sight of anyone outside and would shred layers off ayone trying to force their way through.

So Olari used her Akaku again to peer through it.

The Toa and insect-thing were still there, they didn't appear to have used the cover to escape or pull some swap. So they weren't expecting anyone to get through the sandstorm. That could be useful...

Olari used a magnetic shove to try and push Buzzz backwards, right into the swirling vortex of sand. It would hopefully shatter the chitinous creature's control over the vines, and maybe even create some enmity between the pair inside the storm. If she could get the pair fighting each other, it would be easier to get Iskmene out of there

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Before anyone can answer, I hear someone else calling for help. I decide to go help the person in trouble and hopefully find someone to kill. When I get close enough to him, I ask "What's happening?" and after noticing that he's a little worn out, add "Were you attacked? Where is the enemy if that's the case?". I also tighten my grip on my sword's hilt and on my shield's handle and examine the surrounding buildings, trying to find enemies to fight against.

OoC: Talking to Ignis

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Sudrec - TEAM MUAKA - Engaging Olari, heading towards Virse and Okavung

After scanning the area, Sudrec made his decision. The Seeking Blade flew from its sheath and into the skies, chasing one of the airborne assailants, a Second Stage Fa-Drone. Meanwhile, Sudrec began running towards his teammates on the ground.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

For a moment, it seemed her distraction had worked. The force fell away from her arm. But suddenly her ally fell into her brutal sandblasting. She cursed under her breath. It had to be now. As if everything else hadn't gone wrong.

This could still be salvaged, very delicately. As she released her control, allowing the sand to fall, she activated her mask. Her body seemed to disappear into the sandstorm, and soon all that was left was the Ga-Toa, Bo-Toa, and a large pile of sand. It would be difficult to pick out the few individual grains that were slipping through and into the Ga-Toa's armor.

The sudden loss of willpower feeding the vines along with the tears and cuts already inflicted upon them, allowed Olari to pull Iskmene out of their grip just as the control was renewed, lifting her into the air to avoid any more sword blows. She started reeling the Ga-Toa towards her, out of the combat completely. The extraction was nearly complete, they'd just need to get themselves out of there...

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Ignis

"I went to aid another Teammate, but his opponent gave me some trouble, and I ended up losing my Halberd." Ignis said to the tall being, trying to hide the fact that he was losing. "I encountered them a few streets down, So we should able to overpower them if we work in Tandem." He knew that his real reason for going out to fight them again was to get his Halberd back, but he couldn't do so with what he had right now...

OOC

Fancy a team-up battle, Daniel?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OOC: Really, Daronus? Really.

IC: Skorm - Arena (DARK Alleyway with Dayeth, Langmuir, Ignis, and Tomo)

Skorm heard the swords that had attacked him on the other side of the alley scrape against the ground. His rapidly adjusting eyes saw that they were spinning. That was not good. At least they had been joined by someone else, a Makuta by the looks of it. A... stretchy Makuta. Okay then. He also noticed the toa of Fire was trying to pull a runner. He was lucky he didn't run into a wall when trying to escape the alley. The Twi-Toa took off after him; he looked musclebound, he could easily outrun him.

"Makuta, dark fire girl, take care of the Fe-Toa! I'm going after the runner!"

He flashed another burst of light to distract Langmuir long enough for him to slip past, as he chased after the Ta-Toa. As he started to close on him, his arms swung out to behind him, manifesting wristblades of Light and Shadow energy.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

-IC:-

Selaphiel's attempt at area absorption lasted merely a few seconds; a newcomer appeared (Sudrec), the energy of his movements clearly visible to Sel in her state of extreme concentration. She watched with little concern until something on him shot away from at extreme speeds, heading towards Olari. Selaphiel instantly switched the entirety of her focus onto the object, absorbing all of the energy it could generate, decelerating it and detaining it until either her concentration was broken or Olari got safely away.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

If she had a face in this form, it would be grinning. The Ga-Toa appeared to be twice as heavy as usual, but it would be justified by the sheer amount of sand pouring off of her. They were all covered in the dust after her sandstorm collapsed, but not all of the grains were as innocuous as they seemed. The many parts of Virse's being coalesced into every seam and crevice in the Ga-Toa's armor.

As they arose, Virse could look down over the battlefield. Her insectoid ally was attempting to follow. She wished she could signal him, but to do so would only ruin her own cover. The information she could take from this flight was worth whatever may happen to him.

OOC

Apologies for the Mess-up. Let's just say that The alley is near where Dartahk is, and Ignis didn't manage to get far before running into him/her/it.

IC-Ignis

In the low light, Ignis managed to create a torch of light, and saw something moving in the shadows. "Coming for more, are you?" He said towards the blackness. "Well I'm more than ready for you!" He then pulled out his short sword once more, and held it in one hand, with his hand dimly lighting the battlefield.

OOC again

COME AT ME, BRO.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: Both Team Tarakava

IC: "Righto." Damaka replied, snapping off a salute before making his way over to Maccha Yellow!'s group.

"I'm ready wherever you need me." he said, cordially extending a hand to the Ranger Toa.

He wasn't going to lie, despite how daunting the prospect of having his luck in a giant bubble was, he was starting to feel excited. Raring to go. With a whole team like this at his back, with dragons and knights and sentai, how could he not be ready? That simmering, lingering spirit was finally beginning to turn up the heat and come to a boil.

Who knew, maybe he would actually enjoy this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Meanwhile high above, another fighter observed the proceedings with much less restrained enthusiasm.

"Well, it looks like I was placed with the actually competent strategists." he remarked, gazing down at the myriad of skirmishes his team had gotten into, and the fortifications and organization they were quickly undergoing as their opponents scrambled about like headless chickens.

Great, he smirked. Then they should know to not get in my way.

Golden Kadin glowing and wreathed in a similarly hued light, he flew onwards to team Muaka's side, eagerly searching for his first victim opponent.

OOC: Vegetoa open for fighting

helo frens

IC Tenjou - Team Muaka

As the Ta-Toa retreated, the Av-Toa's hardlight walls vanished and replenished her energies. While she could not speak with Viitka, her telepathic bow could serve as a go between .

;The would-be popper has fled. Tenjou asks if you feel we should regroup with our ground forces or scout from our aerial position?;

...but close to it

IC: Skorm - Arena (Dark Alley near Dayeth/Tomo/Langmuir, engaging Ignis)

The Twi-Toa slowed, noting the shortsword. It was about the same length of his wristblades. With a flick of his hand, he dissipated the energy-consuming blades, and touched his mask, smiling. "Let's do some multiplication here. You have one blade, and two arms." His Kanohi glowed, and he split up into Sko and Orm once again.

"We have four arms," the pair said in unison. "Also, we can do this:"

Sko bent what light there was around himself, rendering himself invisible. Orm cloaked himself in shadow, darkness against darkness. The two separated as they advanced on the Ta-Toa.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC-Ignis

Ignis started to panic a little as his shadowy opponent appeared to split into two. This foe was mocking him! "So, You wanna play stealthy, Eh?" He backed against a wall." Well, I've got just enough juice to do... THIS!!!" Raising his Torch-arm, Ignis sent a wave of fire arcing in front of him, sweeping through the darkness, Hoping to catch both the attacker's clones in one.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC Tirkah:

The green clad warrior awoke, not in his safe house in the wastelands, but rather what appeared to be a high tech Brotherhood lab.

But... No. This was different. Images floated through his mind. A great arena. Three powerful beings. A.... Tournament. The images faded.

He shook his head, feeling the familiar weight of his Rifle. A large projectile launcher, it had never failed him. A machete was strapped to his back.

He stood, hefting the Rifle over his shoulders, and began meandering through the facility.

OOC: Tirkah open for interaction.

OoC: I'm a bit confused but whatever

It's pretty dark, but thankfully the guy is a Ta-Toa, capable of making places bright. An enemy approaches, a grey Toa. Maybe a Toa of iro.. ah, no, he had some strange glowing blades, and now he split into two beings, apparently. Well, this tournament is full of weird #### so I shouldn't be surprised. Both of the clones disappeared, so I moved myself closer to the Ta-Toa and silently wait to notice any movement.

OoC: Fighting Sko and Orm with Ignis

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I'm still here, you know. 

IC: Dayeth - Team Tarakava.

A wave of fire appeared, flashing out of the darkness, and Dayeth attacked it, swinging her axe at Ignis from behind. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Lifting the fallen Iskmene with willpower and magnetism rather than physical strength, Olari didn't notice the extra weight much, so certainly didn't notice any hitchhiker. She was, however, aware of the strange Kirikori-creature trying to follow her progress. A pole flew up out of her quiver, its tip flattening out into a spearhead. The weapon rocketed towards Buzzz, hissing with speed as the point soared at his centre of mass.

"Vorzin, fall back! Objective complete, head back to base!"

Another couple of poles leapt out the arsenal on her back, likewise moulding into spears once they did, and hovered around Olari. If Vorzin needed help escaping his own opponent she'd shoot the enemy dragon right out the sky

IC: "You!"

Tirkah found himself being addressed by her highness, Empress of the Realm of Mataneres, Second of Her Name, Queen of All She Surveyed, Tuyetkhamun. 

"You will bring me food," she continued, "I am in the mood for grapes."

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Tomo - engaging Ignis and Dartakh

Tomo threw another elastic punch, this one more of a hook punch, intending to catch both Ignis and Dartakh in its hook.

EDIT:

IC: Sudrec

Hissing under his breath as his dagger seemed to slow down, he kept focusing on it, unaware that its kinetic energy was being absorbed.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct