BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC:

"'Cept we don't know who's dead and who's not, and we don't know who's coming." I commented, pulling my shoulder blades together in a nice, long stretch. Be honest with you, loitering around here ain't my speed. My blood's pumping, heart's thumping, and I'm raring for a fight. Whole lot of bad dudes out there lookin' to crack some heads, and I haven't got any notion about letting them get my team. Random bunch of lunatics I've been thrown in with against my they may be, but they aren't the enemy in this grand old mockery of a tournament.

And these ones are my crazy bunch of lunatics. Think Vagust got tossed on the other side, but he ain't a bad sort. Chances are we won't find each other.

"Way I see it, we got some guys out there, and they're outnumbered. And we've got a full set of big heroes right here. Hyperactive little Toa with the Mohtrek's got the right idea. Ain't nothing for morale like the cavalry."

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

-IC:-

"We shouldn't expect our defenses to be-"

Hound paused, staring up at the strange being flying into the air. Others would have noticed it later, perhaps not at all, but to him it was as obvious as a dragon in flight.

"Enemy in our territory. Anyone who can move quickly follow me."

With purpose in his strides, Hound sprinted off towards the area Buzzz had fallen in. He would give his allies a few moments to follow him, if they wished, and then he would launch into full speed.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Tunnel)

A knot began to form in my stomach at the mention of another branching tunnel, and it tightened when several members of the team expressed interest in journeying down said tunnel. I disliked the notion of another detour, especially considering the cost of our last detour.

"I, for one, am opposed to a detour," I said, flipping idly through my book so I wouldn't have to look at anyone. "The last one proved dangerous, and I fear the danger we may face with another crystal. We do, after all, have an ultimate goal here, and the more time we spend on other endeavors, the less strength and energy--and, possibly, the fewer allies--we will have once we reach the psionic gem."

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: "WHOOOO~HOOOOOO~!" Riss cried out, not even bothering to wait for Kale's reply before she charged off behind Hound, flipping, bouncing, and jumping the whole way in excitement. She sang out a few words to her other selves, telling them to retreat if need be, and mentally drew up the song she'd have for the intruder rapidly descending through the air.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

Haarnak's escape wasn't so fortunate, given that he very rapidly found his path blocked by another wall.

Except this wall was a hulking mass of metal shaped like a person, glaring down at him with unseen eyes. The being said nothing, but she didn't have to. The sash across her torso spoke for her, as did the spike-tipped punch she was swinging at the smaller Toa. The Ta-Toa, truth be told, was very much out of luck; Noroi had very effectively cut off his forward escape, and his old foes ensured that escaping to the sky was foolhardy.

IC:

"Sounds like my kind of plan." I said, breaking into a dead run after Hound. Unlike most, I never had any elemental powers to rely on. No Kanohi either. It's always been skill and training, and not much more. Aggravating every now and again, but now?

Keeping pace without breathing hard's pretty nice.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava)

He froze at Hound's announcement. The enemy was approaching. They were going to stop them. Ready or not, it was time to fight.

Mirror shook his head at himself and ran off after Hound before he could reconsider.

IC: "He's going, going, but he's! Not! Gone!" Riss cried, pouring on the speed to charge in front of Hound. She glanced back at him and got a wicked idea. Her Mic stand returned to its sling on her back and she held up her arms, smirking back at him. She hummed a beat, and belted out, "I'm small! I'm light! Give me flight! Show him how he's doomed now! Throw me, alriiiiiii~ght?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: The others had a point, just staying here behind their defenses was likely to end badly. This arena type was not one conducive to defensive battle. Ideas and new plans whirled through his mind and he started yelling before the others could get out of earshot.

"Alright, divide into teams of six! We use this place as a fallback point. You get outnumbered or start losing and you come back here. I will stay here and help coordinate the teams as they move."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

GM IC: ELITTRA/TEAM MUAKA

"Alright, so then we need to make a decision," Elittra said, walking over to the window and glancing at the building across the street. "One thing that we do want is higher ground - I feel like the bubble will be popping whether we do so or it's someone else, and the farther we are from the flood, the better. If we get on the roof of that building across the street, I can try firing some lightning at it, although I doubt they'll have much of an effect."

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

If there is an Infinite Gem in this tunnel, it might prove useful to us in the future, the Queen said. Albrecht, what is your opinion on this matter? Ezezko? Or Lytrel?

Lytrel shrugged in response, although the Queen sensed that the fighter was closer to agreeing with Von Worten and Kopen than Xaeraz and Nocton.

OOC: More people can join in retroactively if they want, gonna assume this plenty for now.

Hound grinned. Slowing only slightly, Hound actived his ability, enabling him to throw Riss with just enough force to reach her target, and nothing more. When she got there, she wouldn't have long alone; even as she left his hand, Hound was sprinting, activating his full potential between heartbeats.

Time turned liquid. Hound's massive strides normally left all these chest-tall beings in the dust, but now he was extraordinary; a Kakama user could outdistance him, (and if they were tall enough, a Po-Toa Calix user) but otherwise Hound was unrivalled. The others drifted away and then vanished behind him, leaving him momentarily alone with the one-two rhythm of his footsteps pounding on the street. Momentarily being the key word there.

Moments after Riss landed, Buzzz would find himself toe-to-toe with the nearly three-meter tall biomechanical equivalent of a woodchipper on legs; not something you want to see after falling from the sky.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC - Ilyin, Tarakava:

So the tall Toa ignored me. Oh well; I'd probably get to speak to him later and see if he really was who I thought he was. When Kale started calling out for others to split up into teams, I fell back by him. I was told to remain here, so I would remain here and man the primary base.

IC - Aclaraung, Tarakava:

Aclaraung grunted in approval as Kale and Hound both responded to his mental advances, able to keep a good hold on both of them. "Once you split into teams, pick somebody to lead your team and I'll connect with them as well," he responded, his mental abilities as of yet unstrained, with only two beings that he was focusing on. Then he turned to Kale specifically.

"To answer your question, with no knowledge of what that scout's mind feels like and not having any idea where they might be, I don't think I could make contact with them. Please accept my apologies for this, but until we receive news from either Hound or any of the others who go out, I've no idea what may have happened to the scout," he told the Toa of light, in response to the question about Olari.

IC - Vagust, Muaka:

Vagust followed Kotak, studiously ignoring the one person who decided to quite awkwardly follow the pair. That person was, at least, not currently a threat.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Riss let out a cry of delight as she rocketed through the air, the sound changing from a yell to lyrics to a classic song as she tumbled, hit the ground by Buzz, and began matching his pace. She turned to grin at him and, by extension, Hound as she removed her Stand from her back and swung it at the back of his legs with all the force her small frame could muster. As she swung, she sang, "Pleased to meet you! Sunburst is my name! But what's puzzling me, Is the nature of your game!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Artorre (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

"Erm, the roof?" Artorre asked. "Won't that be where the water above us... falls?" One could tell from his voice that he was most definitely not keen on popping the bubble. Nonetheless, he exited the building, and began to cross the street.

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: With a nod of acknowledgment to Ilyin, Kale turned to the dragon on the team.

"I understand the limits and intricacies that powers such as yours posses. It was merely my attempt to make sure that I was not missing an easy solution to the problem."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Daltrahk

no no no no NO!

Daltrahk flew out the window, crashing on the ground away where the bug-Toa had been only a second ago. Dazed, he glared at him rising up the building. He fired another grappling shot, he couldn't tell if it would hit the building or his insectoid opponent..

Edited by Ghidora131

Buzzz's leap let him clear Riss's attempt at a destabilising attack, but unfortunately he wasn't prepared for the Denuian's size or speed. Hound (is attempting to: not an autohit) grabbed one of the jumping being's calves and slammed him back onto the earth. If that failed, he would once again throw Riss after the foe, if she agreed.

"Please, allow me to introduce myself." Hound wasn't sure why he spoke while he acted, it just seemed fitting.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka)

Turning from his barricade making, Zakaro quickly moved forward and scanned over the group, shouting out to all those still waiting around.

"Teams of 6? Alright, 5 people who just can't wait any longer to go and try to beat the out of that other team, let's move, eh!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Buzzz-Arena-Muaka

Something barely missed grabbing Buzzz's leg.  Buzzz almost made it to the roof, almost.   He had been accounting for the extra height, which he didn't have.  He managed to grab onto the edge of the roof and was scrambling up when something grabbed him from behind.  Buzzz held on with all four arms to keep from being dragged back down to the street.  "Hey! Let go!"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

OOC: Assuming that it's Daltrahk who has a grip.

Hound wasn't going to let Buzzz get away. In the few seconds of Daltrahk's gripping Buzzz and slowing him down, Hound had scaled the side of the building they hanged off of with a few strength-generated handholds. Reaching out to grasp Buzzz's leg, Hound would grasp the leg and then tighten his grip; with a combination of Pakari strength and shuko, there would be little left to stand on. The squelching sound of breaking bone and tearing flesh would most likely soon fill the air.

"I hope you've guessed my name."

Edited by L'Etranger
  • Upvote 1

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Daltrahk

Holding on? oh, no dear Buzzz. One thing had to move and if you weren't gonna...

Daltrahk rocketed upwards, almost accidentally whapping a being next to him. Deactivating the blast, he flew up above Buzzz and landed on the rooftop, turning around instantly when he landed. "Drop down." He said before firing another laser into his face.

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava) (With Hound, Riss, Buzzz, Virse)

Mirror decided the best thing he could do was to hang back and watch for those coming to the Toa's aid. It seemed Hound and Riss had him covered.

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka) (With Hound, Riss, Buzzz, Virse)

Her gathering centered on a spot near where her allied Bo-Toa was being pursued. She was not yet together enough to assist, but she just needed time. Fine grains of sand were sliding under the feet of her enemies, slowly forming a pile around the corner.

IC: Riss skidded to a halt below Buzzz and Hound, planted her feet, and raised her microphone. She focused her sonic powers through it, aimed at Buzzz's head, and belted out a tight beam of sonic energy in the form of another burst of soulful singing.

"So if you meet us! Have some courtesy! Have some sympathy, and some taste! Use all your well-learned politesse! Or we'll lay your bod to waste!"

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Viitka [Rawr]

Once again, the unfamiliar voice filled her head, though head was a relative term.  It echoed around for a bit, bouncing from one shard to the next as she formulated a reply to the indirect telepathic link.  Not too far away, she was vaguely aware of a slightly larger shape on a rooftop not to far away, bearing two wings and a long body.

"Tell her we'll be better off regrouping, we can pick up who ever else is highly mobile and start scouting from there," She replied, her mental presence considerably more echo-y than normal.  Now was about as good a time as ever for introductions, especially if they were going to be communicating like this for some time.

"Mr...?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Buzzz-Arena-Muaka

Buzzz let go and the blast missed him, but someone else had grabbed him by the other leg, crushing it and dangling Buzzz in the air.  "You know!"  Buzzz shouted, hoping someone friendly would hear him, "If Two against one isn't fair, than four against one is cheating!"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: "Shhh shhh shhh~" Riss sang quietly to the now inverted Buzz, spinning her Mic stand and only slightly miffed her attack had missed. "It will aaaaaaaaaaa~ll be over soon! Just lay still, go to sleeeee~p, and let us! Handle! it!" She spun with each exclamation, the last one following through with her stand as she tried he best to slamm the base of it full-force into Buzzz's face.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Skorm - Arena (Alley with Tomo, Langmuir, and Dartakh)

Nothing can quite prepare you for a Vortixx rushing you. The lasers Sko fired seemed to have no effect on the shield... Not a good sign. And, now that one of his allies seemed to now be a smear on the wall... Sko stepped aside, into Orm. The two rematerialized into Skorm, laying on the ground where Orm had been. Skorm's mask especially hurt now... but he didn't have time for that now. He bent the light around him, and absorbed his shadow. Orm's earlier channeling of shadow had just about faded, returning to the slightly dim blue light of the ocean above. Skorm slowly crept to his feet, careful to avoid alerting either of the enemy fighters.

The times, they are a-changing...

-==GEM OF MIST==-

Somehow, nothing happened for a little while; until a whole section of the ground dipped down with a click, as the two Rahkshi walked over it.

-==IC: Anna - TEAM TARAKAVA==-

Anna panted, as she dashed behind the group that was headed up by Hound. So the guy from last time's on our side this time. Anna noted, as she had noticed the energy sash around the other swordsman; which was what prompted this. Between that, and his speech, she decided to head off after him, to see what was happening. And then the fight started. Anna stayed back for the first little while, until she heard the call about things being fair or not.

"Yeah!" Anna called out, as she stepped onto the scene, and crossed her arms, a spark hidden in her right fist as she did so. "I mean, you know, there's no such thing as the old saying 'all is fair in love and war', after all!" Anna said, as she smiled slightly, and then shot her hand forward, unleashing a lightning bolt in Buzzz's direction.

• Upvote 1

IC Kat: 

All at once, the floor dropped out from under us, and my blades found themselves plunging into the stony walls of the pitfall trap, sending sparks screaming outwards as they bit deeply into the hard stone.

<"I'm beginning to think something doesn't like us being here."> I said with grim humor.

IC: Prose/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui, Completely focused on Okavaung and giving A.D. a power boost too.

I maintained my stream of power making sure that no one was around. I then saw another dragon. who was on our side, and gave him a boost too.

"There's an invisible enemy!" I shouted.

IC: Kuro/Team Tarakava/Mahri Nui

I decided to go through the city on my own, since people were already moving out.

IC: Maglev/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui, Finding Okavaung, A.D. and Prose

"What is this?"

A dragon doing...nothing and another dragon standing there. And a Rahkshi using a power that wasn't from my universe. I immediately activated the combination of my powers and Tesla System to hover in the air. I wasn't going to waste my energy flying yet.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

Karz.... the ground abruptly dropped out from under me. Lovely... I fell, my claws scrabbling at the sides of the pit, trying to stop my fall. Finally, my claws snagged on something and I dug them in, anchoring myself in place. 

<"What makes you think.... Oh, sorry...."> I was dangling from Kat's lower leg. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Prose/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui, Completely focused on Okavaung and giving A.D. a power boost too.

I saw that the dragon instinctively shot where the voice came from, unfortunately, that boosted flame was headed towards a team member.

"That voice belongs to one of us!"

IC: Maglev/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui, Fighting enemies with Okavaung, A.D. and Prose

The dragon that just stood there shot fire at me. I smirked as I simply strengthened the abilities keeping my afloat to make me fly out of the way.

"Team killing isn't approved, friend."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Hound dropped to the street below, Buzzz's leg held firmly in hand, bones fractured by a grip that could crush steel. As he landed, he lifted his hand high, bringing the chest of the insectoid Toa to eye level; by standing up as he did so, he moved the being's head over Riss' would-be blow, into the lightning bolt Anna had sent. As Hound stood at full height, his face grew dark, brow furrowed. No clever lyrics came from his mouth, just a low, rumbling sound that was to a growl what death is to a toothache.

Calmly, with horrific certainty, Hound gripped Buzzz's other leg with his free hand, and pulled the two limbs in opposite directions.

OOC:

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name 

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kuro/Team Tarakava/Mahri Nui

I decided to go through the city on my own, since people were already moving out.

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

In the middle of the city, The Wyrm saw the lone creature moving through the streets from his vantage point atop the tower structure. He took aim with his Rhotuka, firing a spinner down towards Kuro. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

Lightning.

Sword.

Unknown species.

"Well, Sword Girl!" I greeted cheerfully, taking one hand off of the hilt of my sword to raise in greeting. I'm not really worried about her having no idea why she's called that, she's Sword Girl forever now. Doesn't even matter if she introduces herself, she was Sword Girl first. Anyway, I'm kind of rambling to take my mind off of Buzzz. Wasn't a bad guy when I met him at the tournament's start, and he didn't really deserve what he was getting. But I couldn't get close enough to end it quick, and he was on the other team.

I'm not a serious guy, y'know? Just isn't my speed.

So I'm trying not to think about it.

fK5oqYf.jpg