BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Sudrec - TEAM MUAKA

"An underwater city...? We might have been working on that once..."

Noting the glowing yellow sash on his arm, he made a mental note to find other with the same marking. He began to walk warily through the city, poleaxe held high, ready to bring down on an enemy head at a moment's notice...

OOC: Sudrec open for interaction.

IC: Tomo - TEAM TARAKAVA

"Whoa... " Tomo took a moment to look at the sky in wonder before collecting herself and refocusing on the fight again. "Right. Blue sash, blue sash, blue sash..." As she chanted, her form began to glow before expanding; her height increased, her limbs lengthened, and the patterns of her armor became more robust and intimidating. Finally, when the transformation stopped, an armored titan, white as snow, eyes burning with golden radiance behind the form of a powerless Kanohi Kraahkan.

"Let's go," she spoke, her normally high pitched voice resonating deeply, as if somebody had just cranked the bass up to eleven.

OOC: Tomo open for interaction

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Skorm - Arena (Team Tarakava, Alleyway with Dayeth and Langmuir)

"Well, actually-" the Twi-Toa started as he turned to face the newcomer, before realizing he was on the other team. Levitating swords? Okay, that was pretty awesome. Coloring indicated a Fe-Toa. Right now he really wished he could do something like that. Skorm's orange eyes narrowed as he activated his mask: Sko stepped right, and Orm stepped left, their eyes glowing yellow and red, respectively.

"We kind of already are." Orm finished, as he charged a Shadow bolt in each hand. Sko started going for cover, charging up Light energy in his hands for a laser.

The times, they are a-changing...

OOC: Open for interaction, whether it be with a teammate or enemy.

IC (As Fulmen) (Arena) (Team Muaka): Fulmen was shaking with fear at his starting point. The presence of water had triggered his aquaphobia, rendering him useless in battle. Unless someone snapped him out of his fearful state, whether it be a friend or foe, he was going to stay that way and possibly drag the team down. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Omega/Team Muaka

Omega immediately charged into a robot, pinning him to the ground and raising an axe above his head. 

IC: Exsequor/Team Tarakava

Exsequor glared at the rahkshi, firing a kanoka in his face. It hit, freezing him. The Rahkshi soon broke free and the two started fighting.

• Upvote 3

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

Dropping down in front of the...well actually Olari had no ideas what it was, she'd never seen its like before, but it was willing it to help and that was the main thing, so she nodded in peace to it.

"I though we could send a few parties out ahead, see if there are any traps or ambushes waiting us should we move out. Your intangibility would be a great asset if we were attacked, would you be willing to take point?"

OOC: Talking with Selaphiel in case that wasn't obvious

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Velix: -Team Tarakava:

Velix called to Olari, hoping she could hear. "Not flight capable, per say, but I can navigate this place quickly."

IC Selox: -Team Muaka:

"Understood. Without knowledge of Elittra's powers, I cannot formulate a proper plan, but I can start. What is a Kanohi Kaulsi?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Maglev/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui, Encountering Omega and Exsequor

What's this? As I roamed the city I found a Rahkshi and a Vahki fighting each other. Normally I didn't like either of the two, but I had to help my teammate. I threw the ice spear in the my hand at the Vahki and then walked towards the two, activating my Tesla Coil System and centering the electric field to my metal-covered fists. Time to fry this machine.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Lekona - Mahri Nui (Team Muaka)

"The Mask of Quick-Travel. It allows me to instantly teleport to a location, as long as its within my line of sight."

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC Halmos

With a groan, Halmos reached the top of one of the buildings. He looked over the surrounding area, and looked around for something to... No pens, no paper. Karz.

But there was a blackened piece of wood. He could write it on something, but there was nothing with except-

No. Not his coat. Not his nice lab coat.

Very well. Halmos began to sketch out the surrounding area, noting building positions and darkened alleyways.

IC Daltrahk

Jerk. Oh well, he was going to get something better done. Counting on his ridiculous acting skill in case of a retreat, he fired the Magma Gear at one of the building and, in a flash, was perched alongside the top.

IC: Buzzz-Mahri Nui-Team Muaka

Buzzz glanced around.  "It looks like everyone is leaving.  If we want to make groups we better do it now before everyone is gone."

IC: Venom Huntress-Mahri Nui-Team Tarakarva

"Thanks."  Huntress continued to head towards the edge of the group.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Halmos

"Hold it!"

Halmos skidded very clumsily down the building and fell on his face. With a groan, he stood painfully and opened the right side of his coat. "There. Now, this is as good of a map as I could write. I'm going to assume the enemy team is on the other side."

IC(A.D. - Team Muaka): The dragon scratched his head, trying to remember anything useful that might help. This was a city, with too many hiding places. Flying over it was suicide, as he had learned from the last battle. Fire, while not entirely useless, was going to draw every fighter for miles. He decided to lie down in the sand, watching...

Moment. He snapped back to alertness. I'm falling asleep?!

OOC: Previous post IC removed; let's try this again: 

IC(Ismekne - Team Tarakava): Ismekne snapped to alertness, standing near the bubble. There were a few fighters standing around of similar team affiliation, but none Ismekne recognized. 

Whatever. Waste of time anyway. She stalked her way through the streets, looking for something to hit. 

OOC: Open for interaction/battle. 

Edited by fishers64

IC - Okavaung (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

As Okavaung was sifting through the consciousnesses of his teammates, he found one similar to that of a Sohllikan, albeit somewhat different. Finding it highly likely that Aclaraung had made contact with him, Okavaung reached out towards the dragon A.D.'s mind, and sent him a message.

"I am Okavaung, dragon of Bota Magna. Have you encountered another dragon by the name of Aclaraung?"

The other dragon would find himself able to think directly to Okavaung through their mental link.

OOC: Okavaung communicating telepathically with A.D.

IC - Ardian (Mahri Nui, Team Tarakava):

Ardian blinked. To prevent his new-found companion from seeing his expression as his mind worked up an excuse, he looked out over the sunken city. "It was left at home," he said. Though the hastily-constructed, weak lie would normally fail spectacularly, Ten, being a Bionifight veteran, was well aware of the 3-weapon restriction. The explanation would make perfect sense to him; the Av-Toa had 3 other powers already, so he couldn't bring his sword.

Meanwhile, Ardian leaped across to another rooftop with a better view, hoping to get a good look at the enemy camp.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

-IC:-

"I have no objections to the post." Selaphiel knew the position well; due to her almost entirely defensive manner of combat, she regularly made herself the first target of all enemies. The thrill of watching all of her opponents' weapons aimed on her had worn off long ago; only ashen indifference remained. "Assuming you want me to run reconnaissance before launching into a concentrated assault, where should I deliver any intelligence? A certain rooftop, perhaps?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Viitka [Team Yellow Kitticats]

There is was again, the brief sensation of nothingness, or rather a lack of sensation, as she was forcefully teleported to another one of their strange, artificial arenas. Viitka glanced around as sight returned to her, they were in a city of sorts.  The buildings looked worn and battered, gloomy and grey from the overcast sky abo-

Only.

There was no sky.

Only a bubble of air keeping the churning ocean above out.

She knew this place, or at least, the place that it was supposed to represent.  Everyone knew of the place, well, back home everyone did.  It was the site of the Failure. This was the cause of everything, this is where it happened, where it ended and started.

Viitka shook herself out of it, and glanced down.  There was a yellow sash pressed across her form, she doubted she could remove it, just like the ones others wore around her.  Hound was nowhere to be seen, which was worrying in of itself, but there were a few familiar faces, which was a plus.  One of which was the strange, feather-winged Toa of Light whom she met earlier in the infirmary.

"I can fly as well," she spoke up, making her way over to Tenjou.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Omega/Team Muaka

The ice spear narrowly missed the Vahki. Omega grabbed Exsequor by the neck and slammed him into the ground, again and again. He then slammed the axe into his head, turning him offline. Omega panted, the rage in his eyes. He turned to the interrupter. "WHAT?" He asked. He cared nothing for anyone other than Kat in this tournament. If he was treated like ######, he'd treat them like ######.

OOC: Exsequor terminated. That was quick, I know, but Omega has gone all "I'LL PROVE THAT I AM POWERFUL" on us.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: So, team Tarakava it was, then. He didn't see Noroi anywhere... Shame. Could've at least let him keep that conversation going.

Oh well, best to make due with what he had.

After getting sharply rebuffed by a certain Av-Toa with a Kakama-Nuva-shaped-Kadin that flew off on his own wreathed in an aura of golden light and the proclamation that everyone needed to just stay out of the way, at this point he was just looking for someone familiar to work with.

Well, there was Maccha Yellow grouping up with some others over there...

With a deep inhale, he walked over to The Hound's Group.

"Got room for one more?"

helo frens

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka)

She look up at the... insectoid Toa? Never mind, she could deal with that later. His words were what mattered.

"Yes, we should," she agreed. She started walking towards the remaining bulk of the group with a wave to Donroida.

"A-a-attention!" she stammered softly. Her soft voice could not be heard through the murmur of conversation. She would need to do something more drastic. With a quick motion, she brought her glass blade against the corner of a nearby building. An ear-shattering crack echoed through the space.

"Attention!" she called hoarsely. "Those of you who want to not only survive this round, but emerge victorious, follow me or Donroida! If we strike quickly in an organized assault, we can catch them off-guard and end this before it had begun!"

She stood tall amidst the crowd as she waited on her orders to be fulfilled. Someone had to take charge before this descended into chaos.

IC (Muaka): Zephyr stalked over to Donrioda, smirking slightly as he idly spun his regrown swords. He would let someone else lead for now, let them make the careless early blunders that cost lives. Then, he would swoop in and take command of this awful, ramshackle team. Glancing over he saw Buzzz, and was unable to keep himself from sneering in disgust at the insult to toa-kind everywhere.

OOC: Zephyr (Muaka), Riss, and Halken (both Tarakava), all open for interaction. Riss and Halken are waiting on some form of acknowledgement anyway :B

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Tanzah (Team Muaka)

Well, this was different.

He looked around for Miras, but alas did not find him. He got out his axe and prepared for a fight.

IC: Krantax (Team Muaka)

The hound at once snapped out of his dream-like state when he was put into the arena. He saw the Muaka on his back and growled, and then started to "chase" the Muaka on his back.

OOC: Tanzah & Krantax open for interaction.

Edited by Alijar

As Okavaung was sifting through the consciousnesses of his teammates, he found one similar to that of a Sohllikan, albeit somewhat different. Finding it highly likely that Aclaraung had made contact with him, Okavaung reached out towards the dragon A.D.'s mind, and sent him a message.

"I am Okavaung, dragon of Bota Magna. Have you encountered another dragon by the name of Aclaraung?"

The other dragon would find himself able to think directly to Okavaung through their mental link.

OOC: Okavaung communicating telepathically with A.D.

An ear-shattering crack echoed through the space.

"Attention!" she called hoarsely. "Those of you who want to not only survive this round, but emerge victorious, follow me or Donroida! If we strike quickly in an organized assault, we can catch them off-guard and end this before it had begun!"

IC(A.D.): A.D. blinked dizzily. Uh, yes, he and I went on a Gem quest together before this. A.D. thought. It didn't work out so well. He got the gem...I got information about the gems and this place. Not that is going to do us much good now. 

The crack of Virse's weapon annoyed him. "Count me out." the dragon grumbled. "I vote we send someone with halfway decent stealth powers to attack them from behind while we lead them in a chase through the streets."

"Absolutely!" Hound was delighted with the number of beings joining him in his attempt at survival; the scarf-wearing being (Damaka) before him looked particularly trustworthy, due to his understandably tired and generally friendly aura. "Hound. Fast, strong, senses. You?" As he waited for a response, Hound heard the vague reverberations of some physical impact in the distance; it must have been considerably far away to be so small, but there was no questioning its existence.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: It seemed that nobody was paying attention. Several people had already run off on their own, probably to be the first ones killed. A group was starting to congregate off to one side and he could hear some basic tactics being discussed. It wasn't enough though, not if they wanted to actually win the round.

With a sigh, Kale set his feet apart and formed a staff out of light. Grabbing a hold of the pole with both hands he swung it in an overhead downward stroke into the ground. It smashed into the hard stone floor and sent chips of stone flying while the pole itself let out a clear, resounding ring. Returning to a normal stance once more Kale dismissed the staff and called out once more.

"Assuming that any of you want to win this round the entire team needs to work together. The other team is probably organizing or on the way already so we need to decide on leaders and tactics sooner rather than never."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka)

Virse stalked up to the dragon who had refused, still managing to look confident though he was quite a bit taller than her. "That could work," she croaked. "Who would you propose for such a mission? If you know of some... beings, I could lead them behind while Donroida leads the distraction."

A good strategist was adaptable. A good leader did not ignore a better solution, even if was proposed by a grumbling lower. But they would still need order if they wanted to succeed.

The noise of Kale's action dominated Hound's hearing, causing him to turn and speak with the Av-Toa. "I agree. We're running out of time; someone broke something out there," he gestured to the city that sprawled before them.

"Everyone willing to collaborate, survive and adhere to the definition of a team, organise here!" Hound spoke with incredible force, keeping his voice clear and never shouting, but no doubt drawing the attention of anyone within earshot.

OOC: Sorry for the big text, but I have a feeling most of these declarations will be/are being skimmed over.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Donrioda - Muaka

Donrioda nodded. "A quick, surgical strike against a united force is effective. Hit hard, hit fast." She glanced over to Zephyr, and nodded. She at least knew the toa of Plantlife could fight, given the previous round. Lil' Blendy whirred into the building, and donrioda squeezed her hands. "Alright. Beep once if you saw one large group, twice if you saw multiple large groups, or three times if you saw the other team as mostly disorganized."

Lil' Blendy beeped thrice. A smile went across Donrioda's face. "Looks like we're better off than I expected. A united force against a nonunited one is even better."

---

IC: Ten - Tarakava

The toa nodded. "Ah, yeah, that sucks when you're only forced to use three things. At least you're good at physical combat, Grand inquisitor." Ten glanced around the rooftop, and looked to see if there was anything. A small dot flew down into a building. Eh. Probably just a bird. Sometimes there were Rahi in these maps, after all.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Miras (Team Muaka)

A jolt of teleportation, and I reappear on the roof of a building.

Murky light filters down from above, distorted by the depths.

As I look around, taking in my surroundings and the placement of my team, I spot Tanzah, a decent way below me. Utilising my Gravity power, I leap from the top of the building and land lightly, my weight reduced by almost half.

"It appears that our alliance is, indeed, still intact, Tanzah," I say.

IC: Vorzin (Team Tarakava)

I deactivate my invisibility power, appearing out of the blue near another dragon, with a similar physiology to me, simply on a far larger scale. 

"Well, hello," I say. This Wyvern is clearly one to be respected; any creature with scales those shades is one created to rule. "You have my respect."

IC: Haarnak (Team Tarakava)

"Oh my," the Ta-Toa said to nobody in particular. Having appeared a few minutes ago and inspecting the arena, he had settled on a plan of action. 

"Let's do this thing."

He flew up to the interior of the dome of solid air which somehow kept the water out. "Air. One of the three ingredients for fire." 

He grinned.

OOC: Miras talking to Tanzah, Vorzin talking to Aclaraung, Haarnak open to interaction and about to attempt to burst the bubble.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

"Speed may not be an asset," Olari said to Velix, "If the enemy, our the Host, has set up ambushes or booby traps, you'll just run into them all the faster. Do you think perhaps you could run fast enough to leap across rooftops?" 

She was about to answer Selaphiel, but then the flashy Toa made his announcement.

"Well I suggest we take any intelligence to him."

She walked over to Kale and the Hound, assuming Sel and maybe Velix would follow behind her. "Co-operation will be key here," she said to the Av-Matoran and his large companion, "But so will information. Myself and my friend here are willing to act as aerial scouts to recon the area."

IC: (Jorth, Team Muaka)

"I take it now is the time to strike then?" Jorth asked Donrioda, "While the iron is hot and all that?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Maccha Yellow! - Team Tarakava

In response to the Hound's questioning, you slam your foot, producing a cloud of smoke and sparks. "My physical strikes are imbued with raw power, and my voice is as well." You grabbed a chunk of rock. Bellowing out "MACCHA CRUUUUSSH," you ground it to a fine dust.

"I am also in possession of a time-space and reality warping saber," you tapped Jikan Blade, kept at your left hip. "Though it's power is restrained in terms of frequency of usage."

IC Tenjou - Team Muaka

"Ah, Viitka!" It was good to see a familiar face. The cacophonous menagerie of beings was setting her on edge. Before the Av-Toa could reply, she was interrupted by her greatbow, who spoke to both her and the crystalline being.

;Reintroductions can wait, you see that brakas at the top of the dome? If he's doing what I think he's doing, we need to neutralize him as quickly as possible;

Turning her gaze skyward, she did indeed see a figure in flight towards the top of the dome.

...but close to it

IC: Tanzah

The Makuta was mildly suprised by the arrival of the other Makuta from above him, almost cutting him in half.

"Yes.", he said in response. "I can only imagine that someone had either planned this from our recent interactions, or just pure luck. It is my pleasure to be beside you i battle though brother."

IC: Viitka [Team Muaka Rawr]

She took no time to question the source of the unseen voice that had been transmitted into her head, instead looking towards the "sky" to see what the voice had been referring to.

"Great," Viitka glanced back at Tenjou, before giving a nod.  The being had to be stopped, if this recreation was anything like the real Pit, then that water was mutagenic. Not to mention, miles beneath the surface.  With a thought, her body shattered into crystalline fragments, and she directed herself upward towards the being attempting to break the translucent wall between water and air.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The laiikoan sighed internally at A.D.'s response. It is looking increasingly likely that Aclaraung is on the other team, he thought back to the other dragon. Just then, the ring of glass sounded, irritating him and breaking his focus. He stalked over to the source: a Toa, pointing out the obvious need for organization in their team. She was standing next to the dragon with which he had been communicating telepathically. "You'll never make much progress like that," he said aloud. "Be more assertive." He closed his eyes, focusing.

Suddenly, every member of Team Muaka not yet assembled near him would feel a mental presence suddenly worming itself into their minds. Unprepared for such an attack, they were suddenly afflicted with several sensory illusions. First, they would find themselves hearing, with crystal clarity, the voice of Okavaung. "Come here, as soon as possible," it said loudly, seemingly right in their ears. The voice was accompanied by a vision of the Sohllikan's surroundings, easily recognized by its containing two different dragons. Finally, until such a time as they complied, gathering in the street by the frost dragon, each member of Team Muaka not currently engaged in taking down the enemy attempting to pop the bubble, would be afflicted with a minor, illusory headache. While not an actual, physical injury, the pain it caused was definitely real.

IC - Ardian (Mahri Nui, Team Tarakava):

Ardian, after hopping across several rooftops, leaped onto the balcony of a taller building, and climbed to its top from inside. When he reached the roof, he was able to see the enemy team from far-off. They were fairly disorganized, but that wouldn't last very long, at all. He took note of the momentary enemy positions, or at least, those that were currently visible to him. He could see a couple of groups, but definitely not enough to account for even half of Team Muaka.

Hearing a cry for structure from his team's side of the city, he thought it prudent to hurry back and report his findings, and to that end, began to descend the building.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC - Vagust:

"Hello, Kotak," the Toa of Lightning greeted the Toa of Ice speaking to him, as jovial-seeming as ever. His sword was already in his hand, although he hadn't yet combined it with his scabbard to make it into its pole-weapon form, yet. "Ready for another battle?"

IC - Aclaraung:

Just before the Host departed, Aclaraung sent him a quick telepathic message - "I have the gem of dodging. Thought you should know." Directly afterwards he joined with the larger group of his team, seeing one being that looked out of place compared to the others bellowing at the group.

"You're a loud little two legged one," Aclaraung said to Hound. "Although that's certainly useful, here." As he spoke, he looked around. A.D. wasn't near him, so there was a potential teammate out of the picture - he knew nobody currently around him. It would be interesting to find his fellow dragon here...and perhaps, if what Aclaraung had seen just prior to being teleported to the arena, another one that he had known before. Both seemed to be his enemies now...both would fall to his strength if he had to fight them.

IC - Ilyin Jerin:

I had not been expecting that, so soon after I won my last battle, I would be transported to some random facility in the middle of nowhere (or the ground; take your pick, both are correct), that was built entirely around the concept of prize fighting. After the short introductory message was played back to me I found myself in the comfort sector of this facility, shortly after that I was teleported back into the arena, now with the form of a large underwater city (with a large air bubble around it; interesting engineering, that), and I had to fight. I brought up one hand, stroking my coppery beard, before I hefted my axe and began walking towards a larger group I had seen. As I did so, I noted two things: All those in this facility were either Toa or other large/empowered beings, and there was a massive dragon with my team. I had fought Makuta shaped similarly, although there was no aura of shadow coming from this one, unlike the Makuta I had fought.

Although a dragon underwater certainly seemed out of place.

"Perhaps you should bellow a little louder!" I called to the one being who had yelled for others to come to him, almost jocularly. "You might wake the great spirit himself if you do!" I wish I could come up with more clever jokes.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: With a nod of thanks to Hound, Kale turned to the people starting to trickle over. A Toa spoke up, Olari if he remembered the footage from the last round correctly.

"Ariel scouts would help. We need as much information as we can get." He was silent for several seconds, going over problems and probable solutions. "For now I suggest we fortify this location. Scouts keep on the lookout for the other team while everybody else gets to work. Find or make things that can barricade the streets or act as cover."

"I propose three groups, a forward scout and support group, to keep track of the enemy and use ranged or hit-and-run attacks once battle is started. A main force, pretty obvious what job they have. And finally a reserve group that would hang back and take care of any people who managed to get around the barricades."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1