BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Von Worten (Tunnel)

I realized, as Xaeraz hoisted Kopen onto his shoulders, that I was not particularly fond of her. It was, perhaps, an unfair feeling, considering I knew little of the Matoran; she may very well have a good reason to despise the Queen (outside, of course, of the Queen's somewhat invasive means of communication). However, I bore her no ill will; I simply had no desire to be her friend.

I stayed close to the Queen. I was worried about what would come ahead. The gem the Queen could sense was obviously very powerful; if a gem of lesser power was protected by so great a power and creature, what lay in store for us at our true goal?

Trees began to appear around me, tempering my worry and bringing some semblance of comfort.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

ROUND TWO
Mahri Nui: Team Battle (2-team)

GM IC - THE HOST - ARENA

Time to get started.

"I welcome you all to the second round!"

As each fighter appeared in the Arena, they would see many of their former competitors surrounding them. These were their teams: two large groups of contestants being pitted against each other.

With a faint buzzing noise, a band of light appeared across each fighter's body, like a sash, crossing from right shoulder to left hip.
One team found theirs to be yellow, with the emblem of a snarling tiger, while the other group's sashes were turquoise, with the emblem of a feisty sea-snake.
If the contestants were to ever try removing or altering these sashes, they would find themselves unable to do so.

"And welcome to the lovely city of Mahri Nui! Mind the ceiling..."

If the fighters looked around, they would see low buildings stretching far - a city, of course - but high above, no sky. Instead the city was enveloped by the sea. From afar, it appeared to be one solid blue mass, but the true nature of the water was clear. It was held back by a dome that appeared to be made of nothing but air, solidified via some unknown technology. Though certainly unnerving, there was a certain splendor to it.

"This is a Team Battle, as you can no doubt see by your placements in groups: Teams
Muaka and Tarakava!

"The team with the most knockouts at the end of the round wins! As for knockouts, you know the drill already - you'll find yourself in the locker rooms, med bay, or Relaxation Sector outside the Arena, sore but unharmed."

The Host appeared in the very center of the city, above the buildings, knowing he could be seen by every fighter. He twirled, gesturing up at the beauty of the dome.

"I wish you all the best of luck."

Then the Host was gone. A moment later, his magnified voice rang out through the bubble:

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"FIGHT!"

This is the second battle. If a character is engaged in a gem quest in the tunnels, then they are not allowed to participate in this round. Any character not involved in a gem quest is in the battle, except for Shixahl.

After being knocked out of the battle, your character will be repaired and revived in the large waiting rooms/locker rooms connected to the Arena. From there, characters may venture into the hallways and the rest of the facility, as you would have them be doing normally.

If your profile is approved during the round, your character does not join the battle; they appear in the locker rooms. If you complete a gem quest mid-round, you cannot join the round.

Mahri Nui: Based upon an underwater city contained within a giant bubble, Mahri-Nui is an ordinary city battleground… although if a fighter manages to destroy the bubble, the flood of water that follows will incapacitate every fighter for several seconds, as well as unleash any predators that might have been swimming around outside the city. (The water outside the bubble has an automatic short-term mutagenic effect, allowing those immersed in it to become amphibious until removed from the Arena.)

Team Battle: This game type functions similarly to Free For All, except that the fighters are divided into even teams. An MVP shall be selected from the winning team.

Fighters currently in battle:

Team Muaka (15, 9 KO)

Voltex - Elittra (7) ELITTRA KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Xaeraz - Zephyr (7)
ZEPHYR KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
JiMing - Virnar (7) VIRNAR KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Nato - Wyrm (7) WYRM: 3 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY HALKEN/HOUND/LANGMUIR
Luroka - Ferronox (7)
FERRONOX KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
UltimoScorp - Kotak (7) KOTAK KNOCKED OUT BY KALE
VahkiDane - Omega (7) OMEGA: 1 KO,
KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Construct - Sudrec (7)
Hunter Serge - Lekona (7)
fishers64 - Ancient Darkness (7) A.D. KNOCKED OUT BY VORZIN
Tenth Norik - Glass (7)
GLASS KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
I Am Ultron Six - Jorth (7)
Timageness - Tarsus (7) TARSUS KNOCKED OUT BY OLARI/LANGMUIR
Manhunter - Selox (7)
Daniel the Finlander - Dartakh (7)
Ghidora - Halmos (7) HALMOS KNOCKED OUT BY ISMEKNE
Miras - Miras (7)
Alijar - Tanzah (7), Krantax (7)
Burnmad - Artorre (7), Okavaung (7) OKAVAUNG KNOCKED OUT BY KALE/ACLARAUNG
ArcticFreeze - Prose (7), Maglev (7) PROSE KNOCKED OUT BY SELAPHIEL; MAGLEV SELF-KO'd
Tiragath - Tenjou (7),
Langmuir (7) TENJOU: 1 KO; LANGMUIR: 2 KO, TEAMKILLED WYRM/TARSUS, KNOCKED OUT BY OLARI
(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren (7) DAEDALUS KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Ehks - Donrioda (7) DONRIODA: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY VELIX
Click - Virse (7) VIRSE KNOCKED OUT BY HOUND
Petewa - Kopeyku (7)
KOPEYKU KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Valendale - Cast (7)
Kovika - Sidonas (7)
SIDONAS KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Onarax - Silvanni Zikkray (7) KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Gravity - Viitkaehl (7)
Grochi - Vagust Joveo (8)
Smudge8 - Buzzz (7) BUZZZ KNOCKED OUT BY HOUND
Krayzikk - Noroi Shiru (7) NOROI: 1 KO
Toru Nui - Navuru (7) KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Daronus - Ignis (7) IGNIS KNOCKED OUT BY DAYETH/SKORM
Liuth - Fulmen (7)

Team Tarakava (22, 12 KO)

Ehks - Ten (7)
Click - Mirror (7) MIRROR KNOCKED OUT BY WYRM
Nato - Dayeth (7) DAYETH: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY LANGMUIR
Construct - Tomo (7)
Portalfig - Onuvo (7)
ONUVO KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Volitak - Xira (7) XIRA KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
VahkiDane - Exsequor (7) EXSEQUOR KNOCKED OUT BY OMEGA
Grochi - Aclaraung (7), Ilyin "Brokenwrist" Jerin (7) ACLARAUNG: 1 KO
Xaeraz - Lord Halken (7), Riss (7) HALKEN KNOCKED OUT BY LANGMUIR
ArcticFreeze - Kuro (7) KURO KNOCKED OUT BY WYRM
Shadow Ignited - Zelnos (7)
fishers64 - Ismekne (7) ISMEKNE: 1 KO
Manhunter - Velix (7) VELIX: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY DONRIODA
Daniel the Finlander - Feli Gemshimmer (7)
L'Etranger - Selaphiel (7),
Hound (7) SELAPHIEL: 1 KO; HOUND: 2 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY LANGMUIR
Smudge8 - Venom Huntress (7) VENOM HUNTRESS KNOCKED OUT BY WYRM
Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki (7)
Sil - Raith (7)
RAITH KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Ghidora - Daltrahk (6) DALTRAHK KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Zakaro - Zakaro (7)
Bloody Nine - Iskane (7), Limos (7)
ISKANE AND LIMOS KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
I Am Ultron Six - Olari (7) OLARI: 2 KO
Burnmad - Ardian (7)
Miras - Vorzin (7), Haarnak (7) VORZIN: 1 KO; HAARNAK KNOCKED OUT BY TENJOU/NOROI
Urchin - Zel'Sai (7), Naberius (7)
Snake613 - Vakax (7)
VAKAX KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Kuurai - Evix (7) EVIX KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT
Uncle Chael - Damaka (7), Vegetoa (7)
Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper (7) KALE: 2 KO

Keeper of Kraata - Skorm (7) SKORM: 1 KO
Tiragath - Maccha Yellow (7)
Blade - Anna (7)

Round two begins now.

Edited by Anung Un Rama
  • Upvote 4

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Maglev/Mahri Nui/Team Muaka

"Mahri Nui...haven't been here in a while."

Of course this one was different, since the one I knew was above water. But the architecture was familiar. Looking around I saw no sign of the Toa that I was talking too. He was on the opposite team. Immediately, I activated my Magnetism to create armor for me and Ice to make a spear.

IC: Prose/Mahri Nui/Team Muaka

"Oh no."

I was alone. Iskane, Daltrahk, and Kuro were nowhere to be found. I would have to find new allies.

"Anyone need a power boost?" said I as I activated my Prosperity as a field effect with a bio radius.

IC: Kuro/Mahri Nui/Team Tarakava

"Hmm....a team battle."

Immediately I began to search for my allies, Prose wasn't here but Daltrahk was. Unfortunate.

I walked up to Daltrahk.

"Let's get going."

OOC: Anyone who's in Prose's vicinity will get a power boost.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Selox:

Selox appeared in the arena. He scanned the area, seeing his teammates. His mechanical mind whirred, trying to identify the fighters' species and strengths.

IC Velix:

Velix looked around, getting a mental picture of who was on his team as he drew his launcher, loading a razor-sharp disk.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Daltrahk

What? oh well, here he was. And right there was that Karzed Toa who attacked him for absolutely no reason at all. He decided to keep an eye on him, considering he was forced into a team with him.

He looked around and eventually saw a bubble shield. Iiiinteresting...

Speaking to those around him, he said "let's break that and the battle will be over!"

IC: Dayeth - Team Tarakava.

Dayeth hung back, mingling with the rest of her teammates. She'd be more useful overall if she didn't join the fight straight away. She activated her mask and drew her axe, ready to defend herself, but primarily focused on observing her enemies and allies first, trying to decide which of them had the most useful power to emulate...

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

He clambered swiftly up the side of a nearby building, trying to get a good vantage point to observe what was going on. He was out of his comfort zone in an urban environment like this. He'd led raids agaisnt Vortixx encampments in the past, but this was a fully-fledged city. 

Activating his chameleon power, he settled into a good position, and waited....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-IC:-

Hound's heart fluttered at the sudden transition, his enhanced senses momentary overloaded by the plethora of new data. He recovered fully just as the countdown began; as the numbers ticked downwards, he searched for his teammates among the beings surrounding him, to no avail. As the announcer's final word rocked into existence, he addressed his nearest ally, his voice rumbling and regally deep. "Work together?"

OOC: That can be anyone. Hound open for co-operative combat.

Selaphiel dispersed into void the moment she was able, rising a small distance above her fellow combatants to search for a vulnerable foe.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Kotak/Mahri nui-Taking in his surroundings"

There was a moment of disorientation, and then Kotak found himself in an underwater arena of sorts.

Teams. Interesting.

He looked around. The team was large.

There was Vagust.

And the Toa who'd proclaimed him familiar. He ignored him, he would be of no help. He strode over to Vagust.

"Found you."

Grochi, das you~

GM IC: ELITTRA/TEAM MUAKA - MAHRI-NUI

The Vo-Matoran shook her head to clear it as she leaned against the wall; she appeared to have teleported directly into a cafe of some sort. She could see both Artorre and Lekona in the middle of the street outside. Elittra frantically signaled for them to join her inside of the building; the middle of the street would be a poor location to remain for very long.

IC Velix: -Team Tarakava

"NO." Velix said to the guy who was talking about the shield. He turned to the person who just said something. "Sure. Always nice to have someone watching your back."

OOC: Velix talking to Hound.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Selox: -Team Muaka:

Selox glanced around for cover. A building. Perfect. Plenty of things to appear as there. He ran that way, preparing his shapeshifting abilities.

IC (Tarakava): Clank. The protosteel stand hit the ground with a loud ring as Riss grinned back at her assembled team, mic in hand. "Mahri nui, it is GOOD TO BE BACK!" Her voice rang out in incredible clarity as she turned back to face the city. Her mask glimmered as she began focusing on her past selves, planning which song to use for this round. She glanced back to her team and asked, "What do you think? Fast and loud, or quiet and slow?"

IC (Tarakava): Halken stumbled slightly as his fight ended prematurely with his transportation to Mahri nui. He laughed and adjusted his monocle, staring at the city in smug satisfaction. Turning to his nearest ally, he said, "I said it existed, chap! They didn't believe me, no, but I was right! Mahri Nui is real!"

IC (Muaka): Zephyr growled to himself. Mahri Nui? He hated this underwater sinkhole. So many of his plants wouldn't be viable here if it flooded. He quietly set aside a few seeds in his bag if it did, but still bent down in the small garden he was in to plant some more terrestrial varieties. He already missed his swords.

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Velix:-Team Tarakava:

"Element of Speed, Mask of Tornado, and this." He hefted his launcher.

IC: Donrioda - Team Muaka

Teleporting like that would never be easy. Donrioda staggered a bit, and noticed the glowing tigerband going across her. It was...just as yellow as the rest of her glow.

Huh.

She glanced around, noting others on her team. She spotted Zephyr and Buzzz in the crowd, but...no Feli. That wasn't good. Oh well. She quickly darted into a building, hoping to stay out of sight of the enemy team. A uick call went out, "Guys! Plan of attack would be smart!"

---

IC: Ten - Team Tarakava

Back in the arena. The smile from earlier remained on Ten's face as he found himself within the city. The bubble wavered around him slightly, ever-so slightly, and he hoped no one was dumb enough to pop it.

Especially if there were any electricity users around.

He activated his Huna, and disappeared from sight. For now, this would be a good idea - a scan around, to see any yellow fellows would be brilliant.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Halmos

As soon as the round was announced, Halmos darted his eyes back and forth, looking for tall structures to climb and map the area. He began speaking to the closest being to him. "Okay, by the looks of this city area we'll be needing some heavy armored people to take the alleyways. If I can get high up enough, I can map out the area."

OOC Talking to Donrioda.

Hound respond almost instantly, his mind working overtime on the situation at hand and all possible factors. "Speed? Could you make me generally faster, or just in one direction?" As the massive being spoke, his body rippled with the power of a careful, relaxed low-level activation of its potential energy. If need be, he would be more than capable of launching directly into full power.

OOC: So tempted to take you upon on the Halken post, Xaeraz, but I'll let someone else have that honor.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Velix: -Team Tarakava:

"Only one direction, and one that you were currently moving in at that. Kinda limited, but it comes in handy.

IC: Buzzz-Mahri Nui-Muaka

Buzzz jumped in the air, shouting "Let's get this started!"  Than as he landed heard Donrionda's call.  He quickly aproached her.   "You got a plan?"

IC: Venom Huntress-Mahri Nui-Tarakarva

Great, teams, more people for her to hurt.  She began to sneak towards the edge of the group.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Donrioda

She glanced over to the Toa beside her. What was with all of these not-glowing people, seriously? She wondered if their eyes even glowed in universes other than her own...the thought was shook from her head. "Patrolling the alleyways would be a bad idea. Easy to get ambushed, even if you're heavily armored. Open areas, rooftops, are the best idea. And...that bubble doesn't look stable. Don't pop it, I don't want to fry myself."

Lil' Blendy hovered just outside the building, unmarked by any band. That...could be useful. A scouting drone. Hm.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

She started moving down a side alley, away from the rest of her team. Standing all together like that just turned them all into one big, easy target. She would have preferred them to be divided into smaller teams of three of four fighters; she worked best that way.

But this time she felt like going it on her own would be in her best interests...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lekona - Mahri Nui

Gathering his bearings, Lekona quickly looked around the team, trying to spot members of the group. He spotted Artorre quickly enough, and soon after Elittra, who was motioning for he and Artorre to follow her. The Toa complied, using his Kanohi to teleport inside the cafe, and beside the Vo-Matoran. "It looks like Olari and Zakaro are on the other team. Personally, I really hope someone else takes out at least Olari before we run into her. My encounter with her in the first round left me with one headache too many."

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

"Absolutely." Hound glanced around, letting his vision reach the areas the other senses had already covered. He distantly heard someone speaking of strategy, areas and geography, and realised the implications of his surroundings. "Enclosed spaces might not be the best for my powers, but you'll probably be wanting to stay at range..." He flexed his hands, curling and uncurling his fingers with frightening intensity. "Cover fire?" Opponents would be closing in any second; Hound kept his speech as brisk as possible.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Halmos is an eeevil Toa, Daltrahk is a Skakdi.

IC Halmos

"Right then. Um, you," Halmos pointed to Buzzz. "think you can get me to the top of one of these buildings quietly?"

IC Daltrahk

Mm... Popping it would come later, as a trump card. Over there someone was moving down an alleyway. Well, two IS company, after all.

He began following her, quietly prepping his Magma Gear for some intense action.

OOC: Following Dayeth.

IC: Donrioda - Muaka

"No, I don't have a plan. We need to make one. Three people isn't enough. There's a bunch of them, and a bunch of us. I'd say, best idea, is to try to find one person on their team, and take them out quickly using force-of-numbers," Donrioda said, and she swiftly spoke to Buzzz, "Buzzz, you know how hard it is fighting against just two people. Imagine fighting four at once."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Kuro/Team Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Following Daltrahk

"Wait for me!"

I ran after Daltrahk.

IC: Prose/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui, Talking to Donrioda and anyone with her

As I walked around, I heard something. Looking into a building a saw a gathering of people. I recognized one, but forgot her name.

"Anyone need a power boost?"

IC: Maglev/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui, Making his way downtown

I walked down an alleyway since I preferred to go alone. I would make my allies later.

IC Velix: -Team Tarakava:

"I actually work pretty well in enclosed spaces. I can do better tactics there. Cover fire you have, though.", Without another word, Velix ran towards a building and jumped, activating his power and amplifying his upward velocity, sending him shooting up to the rooftop, where he again manipulated his speed to land on it. To observers, it would look like he just jumped onto a rooftop.

Slipping into the building, Selox found himself in the same room as several of his teammates.

OOC: That's Lekona and Elittra

GM IC: ELITTRA/TEAM MUAKA - MAHRI-NUI

Elittra gave Lekona a firm nod as Selox appeared. 

"What's your name?" she asked the newcomer. "My name is Elittra, and the Toa here is Lekona. What are your powers? We should begin formulating a strategy immediately."

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka)

As she looked up for Ardian's answer, she found herself in a great city surrounded by water. All her life, she had lived in a sun-scorched desert. Just the sight of all that water gave her a bit of vertigo. Not to mention it was above her. She felt short of breath, but pushed past it, allowing herself to slip back into her warrior mentality. She could not afford distraction right now.

A call came from a narrow alleyway propsing a strategy. Ah, a wise leader, she thought. She followed the voice, forming her usual broad-bladed sword as she walked. She found an oddly glowing Toa. Perhaps Toa of Light were more common than she had been led to believe.

Before a strategy comes knowledge. "Have you been here before," she asked the Toa. (Donroida)

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava)

He fell to the ground in an embarrassing heap as the seat vanished out from under him and he appeared in a great city. Those he was familiar with. The air bubble, barely holding back the ocean beyond, was new.

He tried to remain calm. He could do this... He just needed a chance...

Langmuir was nowhere to be seen. That could pose a problem, but in hindsight, it only made sense.

Selox said in a mechanical voice, "Selox. Two built-in weapons,", At this his sawblade whirred, and his blaster extended and retracted again, " And a sort of shapeshifting ability. What are your and Lekona's powers that I may begin to formulate a plan?"

OOC: Last post of the night.

Edited by The Manhunter

IC: Donrioda

"Power boost is best saved for later. Don't do it until we're in actual combat," Donrioda said to Prose. A voice asked her a question.

"Have you been here before."

Donrioda turned to the voice, and shook her head. "No. I haven't been. I know how to navigate people through a city though."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk groaned as the being running up yelled at them. "Okay, but try to keep your voice down. We don't want to be found." he whispered.

IC Halmos

"Before we swarm opponent by opponent, we must remember they are sure to team up as well." Halmos said, then another being walked up and asked Donroida of she had been here before. "I have extensive knowledge of the place, but not the precise layout of the buildings. If I can reach a higher standpoint, I can map the area out."

Kale Ironshaper- Blue Team

IC: The teleportation hardly unexpected, the Host had just announced the next round. Nonetheless going from sitting in front of a computer in the Library to standing in an underwater city was a pretty drastic change. Around the Av-Toa was a large collection of other fighters, all of them wearing some sort of glowing light blue sash.

That combined with well, what the Host just said means a Team Battle than. First up is organization.

Before many people could run off or split into a bunch of smaller groups, Kale called out.

"Hey! Does anybody here have prior command experience are control over psionics?"

OOC: If people could please put some way to tell which team a character is on in each of their posts it would be really helpful for everybody.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"Who are you two?" she hissed, rounding on the duo who'd come up behind her. They looked to be on her team, but she knew that forced alliances were often the most likely to fall apart. "Why are you following me?"

IC - Shixahl (Knowledge Sector):

As Shixahl was reading, he slowly came to the realization that something about his surroundings had changed. It had grown... quieter. The distant chattering of a pair of people with the audacity to speak in a library had stopped abruptly, replaced by an eery silence as the Glatorian found himself alone with the books. The round must have begun, he realized. Looking back to the monitor, he found that, in the course of only several hours, he had learned all of the basic knowledge of the inhabitants of the MU. With that task completed, he set about a new one: Seeking out knowledge about the tournament itself. He began searching for documents related to Bionifight; why it existed, its history, and especially its staff. To take them down, he'd have to learn about them.

IC - Artorre (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

Artorre winced as the feeling of vertigo once more came over him. Just as his group had collectively decided to participate in the round, there decision had come to be realized, and they found themselves in the arena. "Teams?" He asked aloud. That wasn't any good; he was likely to find himself with only one or two of his new allies. As he pondered this, he noticed exactly the two allies to which he was closest: Elittra and Lekona. Maybe this won't be so bad, he thought, walking towards the cafe from which Elittra had signaled him.

"Name's Artorre," He said, as he entered. "Toa of fire, wearer of a Calix, wielder of a blade."

IC - Okavaung (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

Before he could reach Aclaraung, Okavaung found himself feeling sick. Suddenly, his master, the hundreds of people below, and the food court were all torn away, replaced with a sunken city in a bubble. He sifted through the consciousnesses of his assembled teammates. "Aclaraung!" He shouted. "Aclaraung!" The Sohllikan was nowhere to be found. As the white dragon allowed the words of the Host to sink in, he came to a horrid realization. "Aclaraung is... on the other team?" He said, to no one in particular. He briefly considered several increasingly nonviable options. He could refuse to fight... They'd dock lives from his "Infinite System". He could try breaking out... The city was submerged. In water. No good. The only thing he could do was participate in the battle, and hope he was not pitted directly against Aclaraung.

IC - Ardian (Mahri Nui, Team Tarakava):

"No worries," the Toa of Light had been about to say, in reassurance of his companion. Before he could, however, he was cut off by the beginning of the round. "Oh, dear..." He mused. He didn't recognize Virse's distinct armor anywhere. As he wandered around, looking for his teammate, the invisible Ten would find himself struck by the instant karma of bumping into things; just as Ten had bumped into Shixahl, Ardian bumped into Ten.

OOC: Shixahl, Artorre and Okavaung open for interaction. Shixahl's browsing in the Knowledge Sector, Arty's in a cafe on Muaka, Okavaung's standing around on Muaka, and Ardian's bumping into Ten on Tarakava.

IC: Prose/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui, Hanging around Donrioda and anyone with her

I turned off my power, glad to be part of a group.

IC: Kuro/Team Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Following Daltrahk, interacting with Dayeth

"Alright."

I looked to the other individual.

"You were following her, Daltrahk?"