A Windswept Birthday

GSR

Just 'cause she's taking a semibreak doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a birthday topic (complete with overdramatic title) - happy birthday, -Windrider- (aka literally Kagome!) Hope it's a relaxing, enjoyable one.  now get back here, we miss you

UPDATE: I am now abusing my GM powers to edit this post after it's locked and say you would come back just after I make a topic about you being gone.  Curse you, Elisabeth.  Or congratulate you, I guess.

Edited by GSR
  • Upvote 4

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy Birthday Wind you Gemini Gal you. :happydance: SO how many of these :spank: are you going to get?
Your butt is going to feel like this :onfire: by the time we are done.
Here have one of these :hau: it may soften the blow.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png