DESOLATION: BIONICLE MAFIA XXV

Voltex

Wait, I thought Kapura was suspicious if he approached you for an alliance.

Is there some sort of Schrodinger's Kapura principle I'm unaware of?

kapura is never to be listened to under any circumstances

any potential schrodingerism is irrelevant

in addition to these rules it is important to remember that luroka and toad must always be eliminated

At this point in life I've done so many things to so many people it's hard to remember what I did to who, you are no exception.

I'm just ToaD

Wait, I thought Kapura was suspicious if he approached you for an alliance.

Is there some sort of Schrodinger's Kapura principle I'm unaware of?

kapura is never to be listened to under any circumstances

any potential schrodingerism is irrelevant

in addition to these rules it is important to remember that luroka and toad must always be eliminated

At this point in life I've done so many things to so many people it's hard to remember what I did to who, you are no exception.

you're just severely annoying

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

in addition to these rules it is important to remember that luroka must always be eliminated

Glad to see someone still knows to fear me.
wholly unsurprisingly you continue to misunderstand
  • Upvote 1

but their spirits

If you don't mind my asking, what brought you here?

He's clairvoyant. Clearly, he simply knew he had to come here. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"special nature" is a vague prediction that could mean anything. Meanwhile, his list includes dead players with confirmed roles, and does not include Tiragath.

His hypothesis is invalid, and typical fake psychic behavior.

[/trained skeptic]

"Lugh" is Tiragath, by the way.

Also, there are 11 people on this list. And 11 roles. Hmm...

Edited by FF the Forgotten

pWPTu7m.jpg

"special nature" is a vague prediction that could mean anything. Meanwhile, his list includes dead players with confirmed roles, and does not include Tiragath. 

[/trained skeptic]

Wait, is he actually claiming to be prescient? I thought he was just giving his analysis of the situation.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

[/trained skeptic]

Wait, is he actually claiming to be prescient? I thought he was just giving his analysis of the situation.
i think it's his shtick

he's not legitimately claiming to be actually clairvoyant but it is his username

but their spirits

I like how everyone is so serious about this game and as soon as someone comes in, claiming to be prescient, everyone is immediately distracted.

Do we all have ADHD?

Are you all me?

Oh wait those are all my accounts, maybe this guy actually is clairvoyant.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

I like how everyone is so serious about this game and as soon as someone comes in, claiming to be prescient, everyone is immediately distracted.

Do we all have ADHD?

We're waiting for Voltex or Portal to post the next scene where you die. 

So Luroka dies repeatedly?

Who does he think he is, Osiris?

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

Do we all have ADHD?

We're waiting for Voltex or Portal to post the next scene where you die. 

So Luroka dies repeatedly?

Who does he think he is, Osiris?

I've been waiting to tell you this. I'm Goku.

• Upvote 3

bBhcfWO.png

It does seem a bit suspect to create an account and then one day later start acting up in a Mafia game on some obscure website in the corner of the internet.

Quite. Though, to be fair, it's always possible (if unlikely) that some BIONICLE-obssessed Mafia affiicionado might find us by way of a search engine.

gZsNWyr.png

In the hours since I last spoke, I've seen a lot more evidence of the animals that these Matoran are. In the shadow of this great ship, they got to work lynching the one they were sure killed Burnmad, or something to that effect? To be quite honest, I cannot quite recount the leaps of logic that these maniacs assumed as they brought Luroka to the deck of this vessel.

They violently took him, and having done so, tied him to the mast of the ship. They used heavy, thick ropes that would be found on any seaworthy boat, and I cringed looking at the rough marks they'd already left imprinted on his skin. This was no simple lynch, this was torture.

They chopped up various crates that were aboard - all of which were empty, for some reason - and made a pile at Luroka's feet. With a great hooting and howling, they began to light a fire at his feet. He made to protest, to cry out against them, as the flames grew higher and higher around his legs.

Their frenzied cries grew higher and higher, when suddenly there was a flash of light as silence fell over the group. Luroka stood free, ropes at his feet. He ran off without a sound, limping heavily from his burned and scarred legs. With a cry, the rest of the Matoran ran after him, when a loud crack echoed throughout the air. They turned, only to be met with a massive blaze, one that was consuming the entirety of the ship that they were in. And worst of all, the massive mast was the source of the crack. With a loud, prolonged crackle, it began hurtling down upon them.

They split off, tripping and clawing and leaping their way away from the approaching death. The mast hit the deck with a mighty crash, and the Matoran were thrown over the rails, into the dusty sand below.

They gathered warily, looking upon the vessel now consumed with flames. Luckily, their folly hadn't killed them all. However, they didn't get out without a warning. Nato was nowhere to be found.

I begin to lose sight of the Matoran here, as night approaches. However, my vision was not all that. I then see the wreckage, the smoke beginning to fade slightly, and the gathering within. Something else has happened, and they stand, ready to face the crowd. I await the flash of understanding that the Desolation granted me before, but it never arrives. I am left, instead, with silence. Studying the ones they have suspected, wondering many things, but receiving answers for none of them.

What could have freed Luroka?

DAY 2 RESULTS:

-Luroka (??) saved by (??)

-Nato (Matoran) burned alive instead.

SUSPECTS:

-Blade

-Valendale

-PM

-Voxumo

[PORTALFIG LOGGING OFF]

---

It appears that they intended to stop by this boat a while longer. Smoke still drifts from its burnt husk, and it is now inside of the boat that I venture, having determined everything that I can from the clues left outside.

Immediately upon entering, I trip over the corpse of Pulse. Judging from the multiple stab wounds, I wager that his killer was furious about something - had they been left behind? Had they been insulted? Were they called annoying?

Perhaps forgotten?

Granted, all would be rather silly things to murder somebody over, but then, that’s all this place really was, if we were to all be honest with ourselves.

Still, something seemed off about his death… closer investigation revealed that I had indeed been correct; carved into Pulse’s shoulder plate (presumably after he was dead) was a title that the killer had gone by long before.

Master of… master of… what did it say? Master of what? I could not make out the final word, and soon gave up. I could only hope that whoever was present at the lynching for this murder would have discovered the clues just as I did, and perhaps had an easier time of understanding them.

Upon the hull of the boat I found a charred piece of paper still taped on; while most of the text had been rendered unreadable by fire, I was able to determine that the Detective had been keeping an eye on Unit. My common frenemy had been a mere Matoran on this ill-fated quest.

But what was this? Another body?

It was none other than TX Wade… or rather, what was left of him. He had been literally torn apart, and I had a nasty feeling that I was only able to recognize him because the Desolation wanted me to recognize him. The Drifter had clearly been suspicious of him - and rightfully so, for buried in the center of what used to be his face was a badge declaring him Mafia.

And here I was, thinking the Drifter to be a terrible person. Perhaps they were more logical than I had anticipated.

The boat held no more interest to me - I exited it, trying to ignore the eerie sight of the Pyro standing before me. It was merely a figment of my imagination - something I proved as I walked straight through it and it vanished into wisps of smoke.

A false image. Nothing more than a hallucination.

Still, it was… unsettling.

A little bit like seasickness.

NIGHT 2 RESULTS:

-Pulse (??) killed by Mafia

-Unit (Matoran) discovered by Detective

-TX Wade (Mafia) discovered & killed by Drifter

SUSPECTS:

-FF

-Tiragath

-ToaD

-Unit

[VOLTEX LOGGING OFF]

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO VOTE FOR BOTH SUSPECT LISTS!

ROLES, YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO PM!

Told you guys I was innocent. 

Now, somebody please avenge me - finish off Luroka, and get it right this time. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Luroka is clearly guilty. Xaeraz voted same as Luroka. Therefore Xaeraz is guilty. Luroka and Xaeraz voted Tiragath and Voxumo. Therefore Tirgath and Voxumo are innocent (or possibly neutral) We can't let Tiragath and Voxumo die and we should vote Xaeraz (unfotunately I can't change my vote)

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

For the first, I vote PM, seeing as he's been acting subtly scummy.

For the second, it's probably not ToaD, seeing as he was on the same list as TXWade, Burnmad, Pulse, and Nato.

Which leaves us with FF and Tiragath. FF has been rather inactive, which could go either way. Ultimately, I vote Tiragath, whose "lynching someone right off the bat is stupid" remark seems rather unvillager like. Everyone knows that the Town doesn't care about little things like reason and evidence.

EDIT:

Luroka is clearly guilty. Xaeraz voted same as Luroka. Therefore Xaeraz is guilty. Luroka and Xaeraz voted Tiragath and Voxumo. Therefore Tirgath and Voxumo are innocent (or possibly neutral) We can't let Tiragath and Voxumo die and we should vote Xaeraz (unfotunately I can't change my vote)

First of all, Xaeraz and Tiragath both voted for Fishers. Tiragath can't both be guilty and not guilty at the same time.

Secondly. your logic is faulty. A is B, A is C, D is B, therefore D is C is not a valid syllogism. If the Mafiosi never  voted for the same folks as the Villagers,  it would be far too easy to smoke them out.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png