oh wow I'm late

I don't know who's guilty but toad needs to die

You sure missed a lot, Chro.

entirely deliberate, my friend

read above for a sample of what inspired my absence

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

To my horror, the crowd wouldn’t stop in their bloodlust. It took them moments to condemn Burnmad to my eye, but simultaneously it stretched on for hours. They grabbed him, and threw him in the middle of the group, and-

I’ve seen a lot in my time, but I cannot in good mind describe that nightmare. Burnmad is but a memory now, however he was not all that he appeared. With his last breath, he began to  speak in some foreign tongue  that I cannot hope to imitate here. It sent chills down my spine, his haunting verse over the sounds of metal striking flesh...

Sorry, I cannot describe any further than that. It was horrible. However, I saw much more than just that. I saw them begin their travels anew, until they came up to a large ship of some kind. It was there that I saw the truth.

They had five Matoran lined up already, for some crime or another. In the hustle I could not hear what they were suspected for, but I just felt that one of them was guilty.

Suddenly, the rest of the sounds began to fade out. In moments, I stood in complete silence, looking at the five Matoran in a straight line. Everything else seemed to fade away, then... It  happened.

A cacophony of sounds overtook my senses, and I collapsed to the ground for a moment. I don’t know how, but I  knew that I was privy to the minds of the five in that moment, and what I heard was madness.

...If only, if only...

...We should never have come...

...I shoulda brought my Kanoka...

...oh please oh please oh please oh please...

...shouldn’t have killed Burnmad...

The sounds overtook me and I fell to my knees. The next moment I remember was back to normal, or as close to normal as we can get here. The crowd yelling, votes being flung, and once again these Matoran were descending onto the scent of blood like a pack of animals. And once again, I was left powerless.

DAY 1 RESULTS:

-Burnmad (Desolated Siren) lynched.

SUSPECTS:

-Jed

-Nato

-ToaK

-fishers64

-Manducus

[PORTALFIG LOGGING OFF]

---

After remaining lost for quite some time, I did manage to pick up the trail of the idiots after running across the burned, destroyed remains of a rather large boat. I assume that it was once a rather comfy thing, but of course, it was anything but now. The boat itself looked like it had garnered the attentions of the travellers, as I found the remains of their nighttime activities surrounding it for several hundred feet.

I found the corpse of Burnmad, whom my partner told me had been lynched by the mob. There was a bloody notepad lying across his chest; when I looked inside, I found only an angry rant from what I suspect to be a member of the Mafia, who had wished to kill Burnmad themselves. What kind of losers do you need to be to be beaten at your own profession by a bunch of morons?

Let’s ignore the fact that I’m the exact same, because to be honest, I rather enjoy having a god-complex, and it’s even more worth it when you all believe me.

...who the heck am I directing this to?

Whatever.

After moving on from the madman’s dead body, it wasn’t long until I came across the next piece of evidence. It was a series of notes on Quisoves, one of the few members of this group that I would consistently consider a threat.

Mostly because he almost always turned out to be behind the crimes.

Judging from what few details I could make out from the torn out notebook (of which several pages were either too damaged to read or missing entirely), the Detective had been investigating Quisoves for quite awhile. Much to my surprise, the notes had declared Quisoves to be nothing more than an ordinary Matoran.

So much for that RNG record.

All too soon I became distracted by bits and pieces of armor strewn across the ground, accompanied by splashes of blood; a brutal fight had taken place here, and it didn’t take a genius to know that the Detective had been involved. Knowing that the Mafia could not have possibly killed anyone besides Burnmad this far into their journey, my curiosity was piqued. I found my answer when I managed to uncover the two torn halves of a Detective ID belonging to Tiragath; the Drifter had discovered his identity and paradoxically decided to let him live.

Of course, knowing how these things work, I was doubtful that Tiragath would have made it much farther. I’d be digging his ashes out of the dirt within the next few hours.

I spent another hour searching the area for anymore clues and had just decided to move on when I discovered a medical journal slowly sinking into the mud next to a rotting corpse in a medical coat. A quick flip through the journal revealed entries by the Medic; I recognized what was left of their corpse as none other than RG. The final entry in the journal was hastily written, the scratchy words describing his death by severe allergic reaction.

It took me awhile to find the entry where he conveniently listed his allergies, of which there was only one: close proximity to the Mafia.

His notes stated that he had chosen to protect Luroka on the night he died. Whether this was mere coincidence or not, I unfortunately was unable to determine before moving on.

NIGHT 1 RESULTS:

-Mafia beaten to killing Burnmad (Desolated Siren) by Lynch Mob

-Detective discovered Quisoves (Matoran)

-Drifter discovered Tiragath (Detective)

-RG (Medic) perished attempting to protect Luroka (??)

[VOLTEX LOGGING OFF]

Night Roles, you have 48 hours to respond!

All Players, you have 48 hours to vote!

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 6

How the heck did I wind up on the suspect list two days in a row? That's pretty much guaranteed to get me killed.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't ally with everyone, I always ally with some whether I'm innocent or not but never everyone. I like to change out who it is to keep people guessing.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Wait, I thought Kapura was suspicious if he approached you for an alliance.

Is there some sort of Schrodinger's Kapura principle I'm unaware of?

Kapura always asks for an alliance. Every game I've been in so far he has asked me for one, and he told me that he always asks for one. 

EDIT: Ninja'd. 

Edited by fishers64

If you're curious why I'm voting Luroka I think he must have killed the medic for some reason, why else would the medic be dead because he protected Luroka?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I switch my vote from ToaK to Luroka. 

Seriously, guys, come on. If you keep lynching me, eventually it's going to turn into a joke. And it won't exactly be funny. 

If you're curious why I'm voting Luroka I think he must have killed the medic for some reason, why else would the medic be dead because he protected Luroka?

Medic x2 - These german doctors each select one player to protect from the Mafia each round. If they try to protect a member of the Mafia, the Medic will perish instead. However, burnt records recently found seem to hint that one of the Medics might not be what they seem…

-RG (Medic) perished attempting to protect Luroka (??)

Luroka confirmed Mafia, and you're going to lynch me for no reason? 

Sheeple. 

Edited by fishers64

It says the medic died of a severe allergic reaction, and that his only allergy is to the Mafia. So, the way I see it, there's three possibilities: he died protecting Luroka, Luroka was actually mafia, or the Mafia targeted the medic himself, possibly without even knowing of his role. 

And while it'd be easy to just jump on the vote fishers bandwagon to save my own skin, I feel like it would be exceedingly rude to try to lynch one of the people who's defended me.

Therefore I'm going to join fishers and ToaK in voting for Luroka. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hm... true. Well then, that makes Luroka look a heck of a lot more suspicious. 

EDIT: 

Medic x2 - These german doctors each select one player to protect from the Mafia each round. If they try to protect a member of the Mafia, the Medic will perish instead. However, burnt records recently found seem to hint that one of the Medics might not be what they seem…

Okay, not entirely sure how I missed this. Think I need to go reread the first post. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Medic automatically dies if they try to protect a Mafia member.

Mafia tried to kill Burnmad, not RG.

You're allowed to vote outside the suspect list.

Oh, and...

[RULES]

1-Vote changes are not permitted.

2-All BZP Rules Apply.

3-Once killed, players can no longer have an impact on the game.

4-Role revealing is not allowed.

Sorry fishers, can't switch your vote

Vote Count:

Jed

Nato - 3

ToaK - 1

fishers64 - 5

Manducus

Luroka - 2

But... the bloodshed. D:

I will reveal my descisions when this is over.

And I can tell where I've been by bloodshed being typod with "bloo" (aka Drum and Bugle Corps)

...,my typing is horrible when I'm tired.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Concerning Luroka: Isn't it a bit too obvious? Nothing in the rules states that the Medic's target is revealed. It seems rather unfair to the Mafia, if you ask me, if the Mafia looses a member because the Medic made a bad choice. Plus, the last time Voltex hosted a game, he pointed something out to the Mafia (which supported my argument,) and it turned out to part of an elaborate bit of legerdemain to make Portal out to be the Drifter. Remember, Voltex lies.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

It seems rather unfair to the Mafia, if you ask me, if the Mafia looses a member because the Medic made a bad choice. 

And it's fair that the medic dies for making that bad choice? I think fairness is pretty irrelevant in a scenario like this one. 

• Upvote 1

It seems rather unfair to the Mafia, if you ask me, if the Mafia looses a member because the Medic made a bad choice. 

And it's fair that the medic dies for making that bad choice? I think fairness is pretty irrelevant in a scenario like this one. 

One (normally useless) role from a faction initially seventeen in number, versus one player from a faction initially five in number. How is that a fair trade?

EDIT: That said, the stated reason of death is "allergic reaction to Mafia." So it does seem to be Luroka. Still, I smell something fishy here. Lies and strawberries, folks, lies and strawberries.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

That said, the stated reason of death is "allergic reaction to Mafia." So it does seem to be Luroka. Still, I smell something fishy here. 

Of the five people in the actual suspect list, we've been presented with no proof whatsoever regarding the guilt or innocence of any of them. Whereas we do at least have some indication that Luroka could be mafia. 

I figure it's better to pursue the one lead we have than randomly lynching whoever we feel like and hoping for the best. 

• Upvote 1

Of the five people in the actual suspect list, we've been presented with no proof whatsoever regarding the guilt or innocence of any of them.

That's not strictly true. We've got the first Day's votes and the fact that you've been on two consecutive suspect lists (which to me suggests that you're not in the Mafia.)

I figure it's better to pursue the one lead we have than randomly lynching whoever we feel like and hoping for the best. 

I'm rather torn here. On one hand, I'm inclined to agree. On the other, seeing as one of the hosts is Voltex, I can't help but shake the feeling that this is a deception.

You know what, I'm voting Luroka. If he's not a Mafioso, then we'll know to be wary. If he is, we'll be 20% closer to winning.

gZsNWyr.png

Wait, I thought Kapura was suspicious if he approached you for an alliance.

Is there some sort of Schrodinger's Kapura principle I'm unaware of?

kapura is never to be listened to under any circumstances

any potential schrodingerism is irrelevant

in addition to these rules it is important to remember that luroka and toad must always be eliminated

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits