XXIII Mafia: Tag Team

Lenore

Or alternatively, Pulse could be Mafia too, trying to throw suspicion off his fellow member by saying it was you!

Though that would at this point be me implicating myself... 

Or maybe he's just stirring up trouble?

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Generally, when you hang all the suspects, that includes the Mafioso among the suspects. The Mafia have a vested interest in avoiding a penta-hang because penta-hangs will also kill their own members. They do have an interest in a quad-hang or triple hang of whoever's not the Mafia, however, since that means everybody but them dies at the small price of revealing themselves and living longer. Quad-hangs are better for the Mafia, penta-hangs are better for nobody but, eh, things are boring without us acting a bit maniacally.

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Night 4

Unit was just on his way home from the eggnog bar when a cloaked figure grabbed him by the throat and threw him into the wall of a house. Dazed Unit had time just to look up as a flamethrower burned him down to his very soul.

PI's Log, Fourth Night:

Unit (Matoan), killed by Mafia.

Suspect List:

Manducus

Shadowhawk

Korkoa

Burnmad

Blade

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Well, either Korkoa or Underscore are Mafia. Or both! Good to know. But Underscore is under most suspicion. 

Why? Because I voted and broke up the multihang to save myself? I would've done the same even if I was mafia.

Let's be real here Underscore

you're always Mafia

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna say Blade...

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Well, either Korkoa or Underscore are Mafia. Or both! Good to know. But Underscore is under most suspicion. 

Why? Because I voted and broke up the multihang to save myself? I would've done the same even if I was mafia.

Let's be real here Underscore

you're always Mafia

Ok I can legitimately not tell if you're joking or not. Becuz if you're not, I'll tell you that I've played in 17 mafia games and have been mafia for exactly 3 of them.

If you're joking, then, well... =P

As for this day's election, I'll vote Munducus. 2nd time on the suspect list, which seems slightly suspicious.

2xu8Ptu.png

Day 4

With so many deaths and the Mafia's victory seeming imminent most of the townsfolk had lost any semblance of hope. They sat around listlessly wondering which of their friends might be trying to kill them all. When midday came and the voting began it all felt pointless. Nobody really cared who was convicted, the Mafia was probably controlling it all anyways. But when Burnmad, Manducus and Shadowhawk were brutally liquefied by Nevermore it seemed like the beginning of a new day. For as they died, Burnmad and Shadowhawk screamed curses at the town, leaving only their Mafia tokens.

Elsewhere, the PI was heard to mutter something about paperwork.

PI's Log, Fourth Day:

Burnmad (Godfather), executed.

Shadowhawk (Mafioso), executed.

Manducus (Militia), executed.

Mafia has 24 hours. 

• Upvote 3

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Wow, that... Went really well, I'm surprised we had two Mafia in there!

Oh, there's only ten of us left?

Let's see what's left...

x2 Militia

x2 Piraka

x1 Mafioso

x1 Private Eye

x4 Matoran

We're now at a point where more than half of us aren't Matoran, and at least four of us don't know if we are Matoran or Militia or Piraka.

With ten people left, that means we have either two or one opportunities left for a penta-hang, depending on how many people die. The Mafia's probably searching for the remaining Piraka right now - with them, they gain the upper hand.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.