XXIII Mafia: Tag Team

Lenore

In the name of moose tracks, I switch from Luroka to Tiragath

I have nothing against you personally, but this is flavor war

*Snaps fingers*

As a dead man and safe from voting I can safely say that Vanilla is best flavor, because it can be turned into many other flavors.

Dio:1

Puny mortals:0

Edited by Dio Brando
I'm just ToaD

What happened to the multi-hang?

The Mafia happened. It is incredibly suspicious Tiragath suddenly has the most votes, especially with the village goal of a Pentahang. If Tiragath was to die by hanging, I'm sure he'd at least like to exact revenge on at least four others by hanging them with him. 

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

So at least most of the people that voted me are mafia, gg no re

Well, there were five Mafiosi to start with, and we killed one, so there are only four left, assuming all of them voted, there are four compared to fourteen voters, only seven of which voted for you, and with no idea one whether you or Unit is mafia, we can't really tell whom it was they were voting for, and the Mafia, in fact, are the minority of the voters. Argument Invalidated.

Edited by Kyle Whyte: Speed Itself

I switch my vote from Tiragath to myself.

~Unit#phntk#1

Are you sure? I'll give you some time to reconsider.

I'm very sure.

Now that I think about it, the Maniac has probably voted already. So unless they're Sane, only one person will die anyway. Leave my vote on Tiragath.

~Unit#phntk#1

Excellent. Voting is closed.

Final tally:

Shadowhawk: 1

Unit: 7 

Pahrak: 0

Luroka: 0 

Tiragath: 7

Day 2

The Town took the previous day's execution very well. In fact, they figured having the Host kill the condemned saved them the effort of doing it themselves. So it was that Unit and Tiragath were tried and left dangling from a bridge over the square for the Host to slay. Nobody knew why there was a huge bridge in the middle of the town, but nobody cared either. Judgement was swift in coming, Nevermore, now in the form of an armored dragon fell from the sky to land before his victims. In a stroke of dazzling providence, the Matoran who tied the rope holding Unit must have been insane, for they had left the knot only half done. Unit dropped from the bridge to land on FF, whose plushy coat cushioned the landing. Tiragath had time only for a half scream as he was devoured whole. The only thing left of him was his ID, which identified him as an innocent Matoran.

PI's Log, Second Day:

Tiragath (Matoran), devoured in judgement.

Mafia has 24 hours.

Edited by Nevermore
  • Upvote 4

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

If I had to guess, I'd say the maniac voted for T. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm still unconvinced a 5 way hanging is objectively the best thing for the town...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Night 3

In the dark of a moonless night, a Mafioso crept into a Matoran's house. The Private Investigator's intel had shown that this particular Matoran had a sealed and classified criminal record that rivaled their own. And so the most persuasive of the Mafiosi was sent to make an offer that could not be refused. 

Confident in their extensive knowledge of the house and ninja skills the Mafioso easily picked the lock of the front door, dodged the laser alarms, and quickly arrived at the room where the Piraka sat reading. The Mafioso adjusted their false mustache and boldly walked in, "Hello, Nato. I represent the Godfather." 

The Mafioso only just managed to finish their sentence before a terrified Nato grabbed a revolver from a side table and pointed it at them. A struggle ensued and the Mafioso was forced to empty all six cylinders into Nato. Confused, they pillaged the house and found a bottle of prescription medicine for at least thirty different psychological conditions. The PI had been duped, this was no Piraka; Nato was the Maniac.

PI's Log, Third Night:

Nato (Maniac), killed

Suspect List:

Korkoa

Luroka

Underscore

Ghidora

RG

Edited by Nevermore
  • Upvote 3

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News