Mafia - Heist of the Centuries

Nato G

• Nik the Three.

Tiragath. x3

Strange Festive Luroka.

Unit#phntk#1.

Pahrak #0579.

I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have even bothered with a suspect list in the first place... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Very well. The day scene, as requested.

Day 5 – Crime Doesn’t Pay.

Only a handful of guests even bothered voting. Most of them were too busy helping the Detective hunt down Tiragath. It took a few hours, but they eventually found him holed up in one of the galleries, pretending to be one of the sculptures. He was dragged out, kicking and screaming, and hung from the gallows as Blade had been the day before.

Once the crowd had dispersed, the Vengeful Artist retrieved the fallen assassin’s revolver and ammo from his corpse. Only the pyro was left now, and if he failed to finish the job, the artist would be forced to take matters into his own hands… 

• Upvote 8

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Since my identity is quickly being revealed, and we need something to fill the gap between the scenes, I would like to publicly offer my condolences to Dio Brando in case you thought that his death was a deliberate attack. It was regrettable that he had to die when he did, and had I known sooner, I would not have targeted him first round. Third, maybe, but not first. It is unfortunate that he should face such circumstances, and I have nothing but sympathy for his plight.

Not that I care about the rest of you, mind. I'd happily watch you burn, if I wasn't already to be spending my remaining time with the firing squad.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Since my identity is quickly being revealed, and we need something to fill the gap between the scenes, I would like to publicly offer my condolences to Dio Brando in case you thought that his death was a deliberate attack. It was regrettable that he had to die when he did, and had I known sooner, I would not have targeted him first round. Third, maybe, but not first. It is unfortunate that he should face such circumstances, and I have nothing but sympathy for his plight.

LIES

What would I have to gain by lying? You think that by giving my views on his death, that I'll cause massive desertions from the Village or something? I know that my identity's revealed, so I might as well be honest.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

What would I have to gain by lyingtelling the truth? You think that by giving my (false) views on his death, that I'll cause massive desertions from the Village or something? I know that my identity's revealed, so I might as well be (dis)honest.

it is a terrible crime

You think that just because I'm a villain, that I must always be dishonest? As a respectable Mafia veteran, surely you can't think that I would be so clichéd.

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well Luroka, if it will comfort you, you can believe that I am always dishonest. Maybe it'll make your passing more peaceful.

Of course it won't, you'll be screaming in anguish as your body burns to a cinder, but I'm trying to be nice here.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

to fill the gap between the scenes, I would like to publicly offer my condolences to Dio Brando in case you thought that his death was a deliberate attack. It was regrettable that he had to die when he did, and had I known sooner, I would not have targeted him first round. Third, maybe, but not first.

So why did you target him on Night One? Surely he'd still have been angry, even if he just turned out to be a guest?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

to fill the gap between the scenes, I would like to publicly offer my condolences to Dio Brando in case you thought that his death was a deliberate attack. It was regrettable that he had to die when he did, and had I known sooner, I would not have targeted him first round. Third, maybe, but not first.

So why did you target him on Night One? Surely he'd still have been angry, even if he just turned out to be a guest?

HA! EXACTLY

Night 5 – Situation Critic-kill.

After determining that Unit was another simple guest, the Curator stormed off down a side corridor, skimming over a copy of the guest list to decide who he ought to investigate next. But as he rounded the next corner, he stepped straight into a wall of flame. Screaming and writhing, he stumbled backwards, desperately trying to flee, but it was far too late.

He only made it a few bio before his legs gave out completely, and he slumped onto the floor, his last breaths leaving his withering lungs in agonised gasps. The pyro calmly strolled forwards, continuing to blast Luroka’s crisping corpse with his flamethrower until the tank ran out, and nought but ash and blackened bone remained.

His work done, he lit up a cigarette and waited for the mob to find him. He was no coward. They wouldn’t find him quivering in fright, hiding in one of the galleries as Tiragath had been. The pyro had accepted his fate, and would face it head on.

Xaeraz and Xaeraz were the first to arrive on the scene, swiftly followed by the detective, who’d been trying to investigate him, or them. Upon seeing the barely-identifiable corpse of the Critic, however, the Curator tore away his fake moustache and let out a cry of triumph. With his pursuer slain, he no longer had any need to hide. His secret was safe. And, with the fake uncovered, it was easy for the detective to determine that the real Xaeraz was just a regular guest.

“Anything you want to say for yourself, killer?” the detective turned away from Xaeraz to confront the pyro.

He grinned wickedly, eyes flaring red, “Some people just want to watch the world burn.”

The Victim:

• Strange Festive Luroka, Critic – investigates a player each night, for unknown reasons. Their sole goal is to find and apprehend the Curator. Although they investigate a player each night, they will only be able to glean basic information about their target. – Barbequed night five.

The Suspects:

• ShadowVezon.
  • Xaeraz.
  • FF the Forgotten.
  • Colonel Roy Mustang.
  • Pilgrim Shadow.
Edited by Festive Australovenator

*Sigh* Of course your do...

ShadowVezon.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

I'm always angry just ask X, that first night death just pushed me into super anger.

Apology accepted either way.

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 4
I'm just ToaD

I'm always angry just ask X, that first night death just pushed me into super anger.

Apology accepted either way.

can confirm, he is always angry.

especially when he gets killed.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Being angry seems like a reasonable response to being killed...

• Upvote 5

I shall vote myself as well.

To those who have doubted my prior statements; I decided on my targets by picking a random name from the suspect list, who I have had no previous quarrels with. None of them were specifically targeted, and certainly not Brando.

Except Luroka, I decided on him during Day 3.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I vote ShadowVezon.

I'm running out of conn puns.

Didn't I claim I had a connstellation's worth?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

You know, I'm honestly surprised that even after I confessed to being the Pyro, people are still trying to catch a double bluff. Those people are really dedicated to your group, to put themselves in harms way by voting for someone with a foolproof alibi.

Or maybe that's just how much they love me.  ;)

Edited by ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You know, I'm honestly surprised that even after I confessed to being the Pyro, people are still trying to catch a double bluff. Those people are really dedicated to your group, to put themselves in harms way by voting for someone with a foolproof alibi.

Or maybe that's just how much they love me.  ;)

We all love you buddy, even after you MURDERED ME, YOU MONSTER

• Upvote 8

bBhcfWO.png

Final Tally: 

• ShadowVezon. x8. 
  • Xaeraz.
  • FF the Forgotten.
  • Colonel Roy Mustang.
  • Pilgrim Shadow.
  • Onaku. x2. 

Day 6 – Ashes to Ashes.

No one objected to the fact that a few extra votes had somehow wormed their way into the ballot box for ShadowVezon. He’d already more or less confessed to being one of the killers, so there was no point letting him go free. As such, he was paraded up to the gallows and a noose secured around his neck. But before anyone could pull the lever, the pyro let out a maniacal laugh, and set off some kind of incendiary explosive hidden under his clothing.

The madman – and the gallows with him – were engulfed in a writhing ball of searing flame, evaporating into ash within seconds.

The Victim:

• ShadowVezon, Pyro - kills things… with fire. Regardless of who else is being sent out, they can kill on every odd-numbered night. Due to being totally insane, they are able to thwart some protective abilities, and cannot be painted by the Eccentric. – lynched Day 6. 
  • Upvote 6

Night 6 – Revenge of the Vengeful.

With the spectacular death of the pyro, many of the guests had made the mistake of believing the worst of it was over. They had enough food to last a few more days, and while they hadn’t yet found whoever it was that had stolen the keys, surely it was only a matter of time?

The Detective was the only one who seemed truly determined to get to the bottom of things, and he busied himself investigating Pilgrim Shadow, who unfortunately turned out to just be another regular guest.

Elsewhere, the Vengeful Artist completed the final flourishes on his latest work, which he’d creatively entitled “The Death of Burnmad”. Giving the dagger a final twist, he ripped it free of the dead guest’s chest and strolled away into the night.

The Victim:

• Colonel Roy Mustang, guest – stabbed a few dozen times, night 6.

The Suspects:

• The Present Automaton.
  • Korkoa.
  • Toa Onaku.
  • Nik the Three.
  • Rahkshi Guurahk.