Mafia - Heist of the Centuries

Nato G

Looks like the bandwagons have been pre-determined this round. Sad. I wanted a double penta-hang.

I vote Shadowhawk and Blade. Maybe we could coalesce them into one person so we can vote another person as well?

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

At this point there's little chance of breaking the massive bandwagon formed, considering that ten people have voted him already. It's silly, I know, but that's the situation we've got ourselves into.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Ech, changing my first vote to ShadowVezon...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Actually voting tends to help outcomes. =P

I vote Shadowhawk and Blade.

EDIT: I'm connvinced I had put a conn pun here originally. I wonder why I didn't?

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Guys, if it was actually me, wouldn't I have tried to convince you to keep voting Shadowhawk? I agree that it's a bad idea to vote someone confirmed innocent, but that doesn't mean you should try and bandwagon me instead. Wouldn't it make more sense to be Onaku? He's been quiet and unassuming, and is likely laughing at your pitiful mistakes right now.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Suspects for failed incineration of Korkoa:

• Shadowhawk. x9
  • Rahkshi Guurahk.
  • Toa Onaku.
  • ShadowVezon. x4
  • Unit#phntk#1.

Suspects for failed assassination of Kyle Whyte:

• Colonel Roy Mustang. x1
  • FF the Forgotten. x2
  • The Chattering Corpse Heap.
  • An/A Blade. x9
  • The Present Automaton. x1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

• Shadowhawk. x8
  • Rahkshi Guurahk.
  • Toa Onaku. x1
  • ShadowVezon. x4
  • Unit#phntk#1.

• FF the Forgotten. x2
  • An/A Blade. x9
  • The Present Automaton. x1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

oh boy imma compile a list of the people not voting for blade this round.

After all, you'd have to be clearly anti-village not to vote for the confirmed mafian. Like Pahrak obviously is. After all, Pahrak also voted to have me executed despite my village oriented nature, and has not said a word of anything outside voting. Of course, I haven't been around for a while so that might be par-for-the-course.

If Shadowhawk isn't the Pyro, that means Onaku is, and he should be taken out post-haste.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

oh boy imma compile a list of the people not voting for blade this round.

After all, you'd have to be clearly anti-village not to vote for the confirmed mafian. Like Pahrak obviously is. After all, Pahrak also voted to have me executed despite my village oriented nature, and has not said a word of anything outside voting. Of course, I haven't been around for a while so that might be par-for-the-course.

If Shadowhawk isn't the Pyro, that means Onaku is, and he should be taken out post-haste.

There's being a Mafian, and there's type two-ing and innocent mistakes. Pahrak is innocent.

Trust me on this one.

Final Tally:

• Shadowhawk. x11
  • Rahkshi Guurahk.
  • Toa Onaku. x2
  • ShadowVezon. x4
  • Unit#phntk#1.

• FF the Forgotten. x2
  • An/A Blade. x13
  • The Present Automaton. x1

Scene will be going up in a short while. 

EDIT:

Day 4 – Battle of the Bandwagons.

Although a few extra votes seemed to have somehow found their way into the ballot boxes for Shadowhawk and Blade, they made no difference to the end result. The duo were dragged up onto the mob’s makeshift gallows – an unsteadily assembled pile of tables and sculptures – and promptly condemned to death by hanging.  

Even as the noose was tightened around his neck, Shadowhawk continued to protest his innocence, while Blade thrashed and swore and cursed the medic who had escaped her clutches.  

When their corpses were cut down, a quick search of the bodies confirmed the detective’s earlier findings that Blade was an assassin, but Shadowhawk, as it turned out, was indeed innocent.

The Victims:

• An/A Blade – assassin – lynched day 4.
  • Shadowhawk – guest – lynched day 4. 
Edited by Festive Australovenator
  • Upvote 8

looks like onaku is the pyro, then

What about Neo Shadowvezon?

Just checked the other lists, and yeah SV showed up on the first Pyro/Assassin list.

Therefore he also is a candidate

detective please investigate one of those two. investigation of either will reveal the pyro.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Apologies for the delay. 

Night 4 – Mister Popularity.

The medic and his chosen charge – Onaku, once again – returned to the kitchen to berate the chef some more, but instead found the chef trapped in the meat locker, and yet another assassin waiting for them, butcher’s knife in hand.

Onaku backed off, while the medic shifted into a battle stance, ready to defend himse- the revolver in the assassin’s other hand went off abruptly, firing again and again and again until it finally clicked, empty. Kyle Whyte, the medic, dropped to the ground. Still clutching at the six bloodied bullet holes in his chest, his last panicked breaths gurgled in his throat as he drowned in his own blood.

The detective, who had been trying to track down his chosen target for the night, heard the shots and came running, bumping into the assassin as he left the kitchen. The assassin’s hood fell back to reveal none other than the man the detective had been tracking – Tiragath. With his revolver emptied, he lashed out with the knife instead, slashing the detective across the shoulder before dashing past him and fleeing into the darkened corridors

The Critic was among the next to arrive on the scene. He knelt beside the medic’s corpse, tugging at the dead man’s facial features to determine that this was indeed the real medic, and not the Curator disguised as him. So engrossed was he in his investigation that he didn’t even notice two different Colonel Roy Mustangs in the gathering crowd…

The Victims:  

• Kyle Whyte, medic - chooses a player to save each night. They are also trained in self-defence, and can thus fight off a single attack from regular assassins. – assassinated Night 4. 

The Suspects:

• Nik the Three.
  • Tiragath.
  • Strange Festive Luroka.
  • Unit#phntk#1.
  • Pahrak #0579.
Edited by Festive Australovenator
  • Upvote 2