Wɐɟᴉɐ XXΛIII: ┴odsʎʇnɹʌʎpoɯ

Quisoves Potoo

I'm still extremely confused as to why he feels the need to vote for me all the time. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm still extremely confused as to why he feels the need to vote for me all the time. 

Maybe it's because you've been a Hero Factory villain for the past two Mafia games?

no, he has a very unnatural one-sided feud with nato

he has also consistently failed to provide any sort of rationale for his feelings on the matter

• Upvote 2

Maybe it's because you've been a Hero Factory villain for the past two Mafia games?

He's been doing it since well before then, so it can't be that. Besides, I have no control over what roles I get assigned. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

he has also consistently failed to provide any sort of rationale for his feelings on the matter

Dane dislikes the guy, so I vote for him.

I fail to see how someone else's senseless off-site grudge constitutes a good reason to vote for people in a Mafia game. 

• Upvote 9

Dane dislikes the guy, so I vote for him.

well stop doing that.

constantly and only voting for one person out of someone else's spite isn't cool to do at all.

• Upvote 5

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Day One

Or

The Hanged Man's Raider's Tale

"What are the conch-horns blowing for," said Kyle on parade.

"To turn you out, to turn you out," the Quirky Turtle said.

"For we're hanging poor Ghidora, you can hear death-march play, the village's in Hoto Square, we're hanging him to-day!"

By the time the songs of mourning had finished, the whole village had convened around the pit. The atmosphere was oppressive, like sap clogging the works of every soul.

Of the thirty assembled, twenty-one had never dirtied themselves with another's blood.  These ones stood frozen, breath forgotten, in dread anticipation of the coming taint.

Ghidora eyed the assembled throng, his mask a pattern of inconsolable terror. He made to shout at them, to curse them for their "justice," but no sound came. How could he rail at those he counted as conspirators?  Had he not been every bit as keen to see some other blighter take his leave of life?

Strong hands seized him from behind, and Shadowhawk marched him to the edge of the pit. Ghidora fell, trembling, whimpering, choking on dust and dread.

He looked once more upon his brethren, seeking mercy vainly.

Something stirred within him. Am I a coward, he thought. Will I let them remember me as one who left them like a mewling beast? Terror begets terror, does it not? I cannot save myself, but perhaps I can help to end this madness.

So thinking, he changed his bearing. He rose, doing his best to cover himself in calm. Still it was not enough.

Knees threatening to buckle, he redoubled his efforts. He opened his mouth and began to sing:

Twere' on the Planet U that we our dreaded sojourn made,

The ships were fit to crumble and we right despaired of all,

Yet to get us back to Terra, we'd a most unlikely aid,

In the ever-glowing baubles of the cavern's living wall.

Oh, the travails that confronted us, rock monster to cave-in,

Were enough to do a wretched, stranded Rock-Raider straight in!

We got by on stale sandwiches; oh the landslides that occurred!

We never 'ad a moment's rest and we didn't know relief,

And to see your brother snuffed-out by a slimey slug's absurd!

But we had a keen protector in our blessed cyborg Chief!

He were a funny blighter, how he mumbled every word!

And a sudden, horrid landslide were enough to make him stutter,

Yet he loved us as 'is children, our complaints he always heard,

No dissent nor angry grumblings did a Raider ever utter!

Could never do the spirit of the Rock Raiders straight in!

"Where the dickens did that come from," Ghidora muttered bemusedly, as Shadowhawk pushed him to his death.

Ghidora dead, a vale was lifted from the minds of the assembled, and they knew their ghastly error.

Ghidora, Villager, lynched Day One

Night Roles have 24 hours to act!

• Upvote 13

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Day One

Or

The Hanged Man's Raider's Tale

"What are the conch-horns blowing for," said Kyle on parade.

"To turn you out, to turn you out," the Quirky Turtle said.

"For we're hanging poor Ghidora, you can hear death-march play, the village's in Hoto Square, we're hanging him to-day!"

By the time the songs of mourning had finished, the whole village had convened around the pit. The atmosphere was oppressive, like sap clogging the works of every soul.

Of the thirty assembled, twenty-one had never dirtied themselves with another's blood.  These ones stood frozen, breath forgotten, in dread anticipation of the coming taint.

Ghidora eyed the assembled throng, his mask a pattern of inconsolable terror. He made to shout at them, to curse them for their "justice," but no sound came. How could he rail at those he counted as conspirators?  Had he not been every bit as keen to see some other blighter take his leave of life?

Strong hands seized him from behind, and Shadowhawk marched him to the edge of the pit. Ghidora fell, trembling, whimpering, choking on dust and dread.

He looked once more upon his brethren, seeking mercy vainly.

Something stirred within him. Am I a coward, he thought. Will I let them remember me as one who left them like a mewling beast? Terror begets terror, does it not? I cannot save myself, but perhaps I can help to end this madness.

So thinking, he changed his bearing. He rose, doing his best to cover himself in calm. Still it was not enough.

Knees threatening to buckle, he redoubled his efforts. He opened his mouth and began to sing:

Twere' on the Planet U that we our dreaded sojourn made,

The ships were fit to crumble and we right despaired of all,

Yet to get us back to Terra, we'd a most unlikely aid,

In the ever-glowing baubles of the cavern's living wall.

We got by on stale sandwiches; oh the landslides that occurred!

We never 'ad a moment's rest and we didn't know relief,

And to see your brother snuffed-out by a slimey slug's absurd!

But we had a keen protector in our blessed cyborg Chief!

He were a funny blighter, how he mumbled every word!

And a sudden, horrid landslide were enough to make him stutter,

Yet he loved us as 'is children, our complaints he always heard,

No dissent nor angry grumblings did a Raider ever utter!

Could never do the spirit of the Rock Raiders straight in!

"Where the dickens did that come from," Ghidora muttered bemusedly, as Shadowhawk pushed him to his death.

Ghidora dead, a vale was lifted from the minds of the assembled, and they knew their ghastly error.

Ghidora, Villager, lynched Day One

Night Roles have 24 hours to act!

I cannot describe how long I would upvote this if given the opportunity.

This is poetry in nauseating motion, and a flair of my personality thrown in at the end. 10/10 IGN, Quisoves. MOOOOM.

• Upvote 8

Well...tell you what, if I see a better reason to vote for someone else, then I will do so.

Any other possible reason would be better than the one that you have now.

Ghidora, I don't think I have ever agreed with a post you've made quite like this one.

"Any of you - except Pooh and Rabbit and Owl and Kanga - could have done it as well."

~Eeyore

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure I follow your logic. Statistically speaking, wouldn't it actually be in the best interests of the Mafia to go through with the triple hang? Unless they were certain that all of the victims were innocent ahead of time, which I find unlikely. 

• Upvote 2

Apologies for my tardiness. I've being experiencing increased Herxing (AKA Lyme bacteria exploding in my brain,) which has further addled my mind. The scene should be up soon.

As a result of feeling so lousy, I decided to execute an idea I'd been saving for a future game (because I've already got several silly ideas for this game's scenes.) It will probably fit snugly under the category of "Things One Looks Back on and Groans."

• Upvote 5

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)