BIONICLE MAFIA XXIX: Storyline and Theories

fishers64

Votes:
Shadowhawk - 4
Ghidora - 2
Blade - 1
Lucina - 3 

That Greg quote is from December 2003. Wasn't the Turaga Dume and Nivawk set released in the summer of 2004?

~Unit#phntk#1

It was.

Nobody said the Greg quotes had to make sense. :P Actually, this role isn't at Greg's expense...it's at the expense of somebody else...and I have their permission to make it. Saying anything more would reveal the role...although at this point it could be guessed. Who is missing from the role list, obviously?

I'm guessing the reason why has something to do with the canonization proponents? Aka having to wait for them to decide if they are gonna change the result of the voting, if I am understanding their role right.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't know. When I read 'They can change the results of the round by their own secret devices.' I read it as meaning they can literately change the results. Aka if they don't like the fact shadowhawk is being lynched, they can instead choose to have *Skims through player list for random name* Rider lynched instead. 

I mean overpowered ability for sure, and I'm likely reading it a tad too literately, but until proven otherwise I'll assume the worst.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't know. When I read 'They can change the results of the round by their own secret devices.' I read it as meaning they can literately change the results. Aka if they don't like the fact shadowhawk is being lynched, they can instead choose to have *Skims through player list for random name* Rider lynched instead. 

I mean overpowered ability for sure, and I'm likely reading it a tad too literately, but until proven otherwise I'll assume the worst.

Could be that they could swap out the most voted person with the second-most voted person. To me, "secret devices" means there must be some restrictions on this. I guess we'll see. ;)

:music:

Day One: 

12:23 PM...Topic 1: Today's lynching...posted by Evil Mafia Overlord: It has come to my attention that dear Unit has been untimely slain. I propose that we begin the hunt for his killer at once. Who should be killed in response to this atrocity, so the Complainers may learn to be silent and not oppose us?

12:30 PM...Response, posted by Member Villager: I think Shadowhawk is the killer. The Secret Role post was talking about birds, and Shadowhawk is a bird. 

12:31 PM...Response, posted by Baa I'm A Sheep: Nivawk = Shadowhawk. This a totally sound conclusion, since you said their were hints in the scenes, oh greaaat overlord. 

12:36 PM...Response, posted by I'm a better Sheep than you: Yeeeesss, lynch Shadowhawk. He is the worst. I lost to him in a kohlii match that one time, and I want revenge. 

12:40 PM...Response, posted by Shadowhawk: This doesn't make any sense. Shadowhawks and Nivawks are completely different species. I just got word back from Greg on this. 

1:00 PM...Response, posted by Totally not a bird: Also, I don't trust the theorist. Let's lynch Blade instead, and see how much of a liar he is. 

And that was the end of poor Blade. Indeed, as they strung her up for no reason at all, they found the theorist wasn't lying. Not by a long shot.

Blade, Member, lynched. 

NIGHT ROLES PM. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

• Upvote 4

Hmm... I guess my understanding of the proponents ability isn't that far off.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Night Two: 

10:00 PM...Topic 1: Of Birds and Shadows...posted by Theorist: For shame!

You have all disappointed me so, for did I not claim that I saw BLADE, and that Blade was GOOD? Do not provoke the wrath of the madmen waiting in the shadows, for I have witnessed it, and it is both great and terrible. Ignite the complainers, and send them to their knees! On this night, I have looked upon SHADOWHAWK, and I warn you all that he is GOOD. He is an ordinary villager much like Blade, and was innocent of last night's crimes.

I warn you against chaos, but do not confuse chaos for the evil you must destroy. But also do not confuse chaos for the good you must save. I warn you now against Pulse, whose motivations remain unclear to me. I warn you also against Voxumo, who proves sneaky, and Taka Nuvia, who often passes under the radar as well. Watch out for Underscore, who has recently changed their name, and might be overlooked because of it. Pay attention to Ehks and Nato, who have shown valuable uses of logic - but who might also use it for the wrong ends, for I have not as-yet determined where their loyalties lie.

All hail the rightful king.

10:02 PM...Response, posted by the Plain Complainer: That is complete nonsense, Theorist, and you know it. Shadowhawk is a canonization proponent, those scum, and is plainly a threat to us all. 

10:05 PM...Response, posted by Shadowhawk: No, Manducus is the real threat, you lying complainer scum. Go kill him instead.

Thus said, the Plain Complainer plainly shot Manducus through the face. As the villagers watched him fall to the ground, they found on him a device to influence public opinion to avoid lynching. What fun. What dread. 

Manducus, Canonization Proponent, killed by Mafia. 

10:04 PM...Topic 2: Previously on LOST...posted by Forum Leader: I think Smoke Monster is a Complainer. What say you?

10:10 PM...Response, posted by Chaos Complainer: I have a bad feeling about him. 

10:11 PM...Response, posted by Forum Leader: Interesting. 

11:34 PM...Topic 3: Concerning Dark Hunters, posted by Voxumo: Seriously, people need to stop canonizing random Dark Hunters with names in the Greg Topic. That's a bad practice. 

11:45 PM...Response, posted by Secret Role: Actually, you won't be telling anyone I said this, but back in the day with all the Dark Hunter contests, the names were chosen by the contestants, not Greg. So nothing really has changed. 

Voxumo, First Complainer (Mafia), killed by Secret Role. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE. 

• Upvote 3

Okay, so Shadowhawk is indeed INNOCENT. The Theorist is indeed telling us who is innocent, and thus we should not lynch the first person mentioned in their statement. However, this also makes said person a prime target for the mafia.

I see that a Mafian was killed. That's good. Good job, secret role that's probably killing at random right now and has no clear alignment.

Mafia took out a canonizer. again. That's two down. Hrm. I don't know if this is good...or bad. Gonna read through the scene and see if I can figure out any possible clues.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I'm not sure if the Theorist is necessarily trustworthy- there aren't village/mafia/neutral sides in this game, so they're not necessarily aligned with the members. I'm not saying that they aren't trustworthy- they were right about Vox, at any rate, but just something to keep in mind.

About the scene, this is the second time in a row a complainer has said something about dark hunters. That's the only possible clue I can find in the scene, aside from Mundacus being shot through the face, but that's such a universal method of killing that it's redundant to mention it. So I'm gonna vote for Toa Smoke Monster becuz of the tipoff from the forum leader. If another clue is found directly linking someone else to it, I'll switch to them

2xu8Ptu.png

I'm not sure if the Theorist is necessarily trustworthy- there aren't village/mafia/neutral sides in this game, so they're not necessarily aligned with the members. I'm not saying that they aren't trustworthy- they were right about Vox, at any rate, but just something to keep in mind.

About the scene, this is the second time in a row a complainer has said something about dark hunters. That's the only possible clue I can find in the scene, aside from Mundacus being shot through the face, but that's such a universal method of killing that it's redundant to mention it. So I'm gonna vote for Toa Smoke Monster becuz of the tipoff from the forum leader. If another clue is found directly linking someone else to it, I'll switch to them

Just because fishers didn't label specific allegiances in the first post doesn't mean they don't exist. The Theorist and Forum Leader are clearly this game's Detective and Medic respectively, and are thus officially aligned with the standard villagers.

...that said, you might have a point about the Theorist. I think we should all keep in mind that while the Theorist can investigate and does share a message with everyone, there is nothing stating that what the Theorist shares with us has to be the truth.

Just because fishers didn't label specific allegiances in the first post doesn't mean they don't exist. The Theorist and Forum Leader are clearly this game's Detective and Medic respectively, and are thus officially aligned with the standard villagers.

...that said, you might have a point about the Theorist. I think we should all keep in mind that while the Theorist can investigate and does share a message with everyone, there is nothing stating that what the Theorist shares with us has to be the truth.

The Canonization Proponents, the Theorist, and the Forum Leader are all village aligned. 

• Upvote 1

Ah rats. I'm usually the early deaths.

I was actually betrayed

*Gasps* Shocking.

I wasn't betrayed

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Eh... Why not. Underscore.

Dagnabbit why can't I find the time to finish writing up my RPG scene its gonna be really cool but I argue on Skype instead of having a life woe is me ;~;

To some of my friends, this isn't a life on here... :(

I'll vote Underscore. I won't be the only who feels guilty for killing an innocent man.

• Upvote 2

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Guess I'll go with the majority and vote Underscore. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'd rather be a sheep than a corpse. :P

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

A sheep led by a corrupted shepherd is one day going to be lead to doom. I'd rather die via someone else's hands, than die via a path of my own making, at least then I can blame someone else for my death.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I vote Underscore to go with the bandwagon.

I mean, it's not like I'm just being lazy in choosing so, right? =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

The Canonization Proponents, the Theorist, and the Forum Leader are all village aligned.
Ok.

I do have to question why everyone's voting for me, though. I'm actually providing evidence to support my decisions, making me much more unlikely to seem mafia. Man I hate bandwagons

2xu8Ptu.png