IC: Terrorsaur

A shard! But which one? I certainly hope that Iron Agori didn't lose any of them. Should I risk going for it...?

(Roll intelligence as I try to determine whether going for it is a safe idea.)

TBH you might be able to see me. I doubt I'm that far away from the shard, and my bag - and now the flail in my hand - are both glowing too.

I think we might have to have Quin vs Voltex...

Listen, you wanna stand between me and saving Bara-Magna... feel free.

But I've also got Nato and Annona backing me, sooo....

(OOC) Disclaimer: I'm busy.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: RG: Decide to send more troops.

RG decides to send 50 more soldiers. Because he's thinking about how things could go over. 

OOC: I guess IC RG can guess that that might not be enough. 

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

A shard! But which one? I certainly hope that Iron Agori didn't lose any of them. Should I risk going for it...?

(Roll intelligence as I try to determine whether going for it is a safe idea.)

TBH you might be able to see me. I doubt I'm that far away from the shard, and my bag - and now the flail in my hand - are both glowing too.

I think we might have to have Quin vs Voltex...

Listen, you wanna stand between me and saving Bara-Magna... feel free.

But I've also got Nato and Annona backing me, sooo....

OOC: I try my best to be fair, Pulse might have my vision obscured by Skrall or Agori. He only specified that I could see the glowing.

OOC: Andekas - you are still at the northern gate. Tuma has gone south.

Quin: Run to the Shard: Strength: 9 + 7 = 16; Agility: 6 + 9 = 15 (Average: 16, rounded up from 15.5)

Nato: Dodge:  Agility: 8 + 6 = 14

Terrorsaur: Is the shard safe: 7 + 2 = 9

---

Nato dodges the thornax fired at him, the thornax exploding on the trail of grass. Tuma smiles again. "Atero, by now, will be no more - have you ever looked closely at their blades? Their helmets? The only tribe they do business with without raiding? Atero is simply a first of many villages to fa..." Tuma trails off, dashing away for the glowing shard.

---

Quin darts past the Elite Skrall suddenly, slashing a few in their legs  as he does so - hoping that they would be slowed down. Small problem, or more like big problem: Tuma is approaching the shard too.

---

Terrorsaur determines that going after the shard is a really good idea despite the Fire Agori, ten Elite Skrall, Tuma himself, and Voltex with the shard-flail he knows can kill near-instantly.

---

The Jungle Agori back away - the intensity of the words uttered by Voltex is more than enough warning, and they are more terrified of you, with the strange glowing bag, strange glowing flail, than they are of the Skrall they are supposed to be fighting.

Voltex approaches the shard, and can see Tuma, Quin, and ten Elite Skrall all heading for it. A lone group of nine Skrall is watching, rather than taking the opportunity to back up their fellow Skrall - which is quite strange.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

It's a shame so many Roxtians are being wiped out, because we're going to need someone to carve a lot of fancy gravestones.

Choose your battles, Terrorsaur. You were chosen to protect Atero and then called upon to help Tesara. The shards are a secondary concern. Especially when Iron Man has most of the other ones already.

OOC: mobile post

IC: Nato - I'm Not Done With You Yet

I hurry after Tuma, letting him clear a path for me.

"I suppose I should be congratulating you!" I call after him, "I was never able to unite the other villages under my rule, but you've done a truly commendable job of uniting them against yours!"

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Toa Smoke Monster

Seeing that my building is starting to burn, I make my way down it and head in the direction Tuma had run off to.

I request RNG rolls for Agility and Luck to help me escape the burning building and run after Tuma. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

IC:

The General of Tesara notices a dimness to the sky, as if the sun old Solis was now competing for brightness. He looked behind himself from atop his Green-garbed rock steed, and an aura of nostalgic déjà vu hit him, a lul in his mind, but then it clicked, he did indeed recognize the glow as was described to him, at least in part.

The piece of heaven from Gatherer's Ridge! It is at Tesara!

He could not know that what he encountered to the east was but only a shard of a greater artifact. But he knew that it must belong to Tesara.

Unfortunately, the general was not alone in this thought, for the skrall that survived his lethal attack of poison powder saw it too, and the lustful glow stirred the hearts of his enemy like it did himself and they charged over their fallen ilk in utter disregard for the sanctity of their dead.

"Thicken yourselves, the brutes charge!"

They did as such, forming an attempted wall of flesh and steel, and sword and spear alike slashed and stabbed in offensive defense, the Tesarans heaving upon the creaking barriers they made prior morrow's bloodletting.

Hyethut prided over the brothers under his command, but was worried it was not enough. The skrall are a force to be reckoned with, as the ancient Grunkharist scrolls tell, the skrall was a race originally bred from brutality for brutality in war. Still having yet to use any if his thornax fruits, Hyethut sheathed his sword, readied his arm of ranged destruction and its ammo. Before doing what he sought, he raised a soldier to send a message to Andekas to blow up a wall tower or two to serve as an alternate exit. Only after this did the grape-decorated general take aim and began firing at the wall above the now-ruined gates, hoping his aim be true.

Roll Intelligence on aim.

OOC: Timelord, if Hyethut hears of your deed concerning Stronius and soldiers back you up, expect much more mercy then what was almost done at Gatherer's Ridge.

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

OOC: I am just going to post my last action from the Battle of Tesara PM, than I will move on there from it.

IC: Andekas, after being witness to both shooting Tuma in his back, blasting off two of his back-blades, and witnessing him right after having had molten feces poured upon him, Andekas grew a large smirk from beneath his face-mask, and after the utterance of a decisive chuckle at the sight, He quickly attended back to the matter of his stump. Andekas ran back to the other side of the Hut Roof which he was situated, kneeling downwards he heard the sound of General Hyethut yelling "GRAAAPES!" Which was the call to cover one's nose and mouth. As such Andekas dropped proper, scooped up one of the two pieces of linen from his bag, making sure to shake off any feathers with his remaining hand, and placing the material over his wound. He reeled in pain at placing the linen over his wound, the phantom pain ever present, hurting ever greater than the actual physical wound itself, and as such he let out a yelp. With his emotion in a tizzy he yelled out the call "GRAPES!!!" and taking the sack he placed the outer side of the bag over his mouth and nose, firstly holding it down with his now covered stump, and than secondly with his right hand he reinforced his hold down of his stump and the burlap over his mouth and nose, taking a few breathes before holding it as the powder plume, what ever of it that made it up to him, passed by the side of the hut on his side. Andekas closed his eyes tight and held a cramped up position, waiting for the literal dust to settle.

After the literal dust had settled, Andekas slowly lowered the sack from his face, exposing his eyes to the air again, they did not burn in pain, and the powder had seemed to have blown away and or settled down. With this in-mind, Andekas entirely lowered the bag from his face, using his right hand, having the gore of his left stump acting like a glue now holding the linen over it, Andekas's stomach turned at the sensation he was experiencing in his limb, the phantom pain was still so prevalent, but despite this he pushed past it. Managing to hold himself up, standing up atop the roof of the hut, he looked around, and saw that Tuma had left his sight, turning towards the Southern gate Andekas saw the action ahead of him some distance, but firsly he determined that for himself he had to assess the state his severed hand was in. Andekas walked over to the other side of the hut, and saw his own blood, mixed with bits of flesh, metal, and blood from Tuma, all mixed together in the alleyway. Andekas retched at the sight, and beforing decending downwards rubbed his temples for a moment. "By the Elements, here I go..." He said, before he descended downwards in a nimble leap. Andekas braced his legs for the fall, and slowly lifted himself up from the squating position he happened to have landed in. Walking up to where his own blood was running down from, here was his shield, the sight made him quickly realize that his severed hand had landed beneath the shield. "I dare must lift it, must I..." said Andekas to Himself. Andekas inew exactly what it was he needed to do, placing the burlap sack to his side, and using his good hand he looked away, and lifted up his shield. No awfully foul scent hit his sences surprisingly, he figured because the shield wasn't quite backing his hand, seeing as it may have all along been may have been somehwat perserved. But these were just thoughts flying around in his head, so as he began to open his eyes he could see a mass of gore, but also what looked like his flesh tone, it had was lessoned to a degree however, having his vision focus in on his severed limb, he scooped his shield off of it, and let out a heartfelt sigh at the sight. His hand had not yet started to rot, but was in not great shape, a lot of blood had left it, and the barren desert heat would do no good for it's condition. Andekas decided to place his severed hand within the shield, and taking the sack from his side, he removed the other piece of Linen and placed it over his severed left hand, that was within the shield.

Andekas looked down at it for a moment, than made the realization that he could not properly transport his fallen limb like this. Using his right hand, he managed to wrap the linen around the stump of his left hand, the sensation and sight made him both ill, and incredibly sorrowful, but he carried on. Placing the hand in his save, stump end covered by linen downwards, surrouned by feathers, he closed the sack gently his with right hand, before placing it to his side. As for his shield, he managed latch it to his back after placing the sack to his side. Andekas stood up from the side, with all parts of himself packed up, he set his sights to south Tesara where the battle still raged on, and wasting no more time, he jolted to the location as fast as he could, with his right hand on the hilt of his sheathed sword, readied for action.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

IC:

Seeing the glow of the object with the Agori of fire have TimeLord a since of dread.

That's must be one of those shards that Iron Agori was talking about. If he truly wants all of them there power could kill everyone here!

Then TimeLord remembered why he got vehicals. He ordered spears to be tied to the fronts of the vehicals. TimeLord jumped into one vehical and said.

"Soldiers of Tesara use the vehicals to ram through the Skrall and the rest of you follow suit. The shard the Vulcan General has must not reach the Iron Agori's hand! Charge!"

OOC:

Intelligence role for ramming attack to work.

Also where is the last shard exactly?

Voltex if you see me going after the shard don't kill me I'll give it to you so long as it's reforged away from Tesara. I give my word on that for I'm still your allie.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

OOC: I mean all of the equipment to reforge them is under Tajun, so even if I wanted to reforge them in Tesara, I couldn't.

OOC:

Okay I'll still try and help you get it. After all my forces still need to push the Skrall out so we can evacuate people.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

(Psst, Nato has the glorified tongs)

Ah, yes, I forgot about those.

Smoke Monster: Escape: Agility: 6 + 7 = 13; Luck: 6 + 7 = 13 (Average: 13)

Hyethut: Aim: Intelligence: 7 + 6 = 13

Quin: Get Shard: Strength: 9 + 3 = 12; Agility: 6 + 5 = 10 (Average: 11)

Timelord: Ram: Intelligence: 9 + 7 = 16

---

FF is pulled aside by a normal Jungle Agori. "Sir, should we execute them? This isn't normal behaviour - what if it's a Skrall trick?"

---

Smoke Monster runs down the stairs of the building, making sure not to stumble and fall this time, and darts off to the southern gate.

---

Hyethut's forces at the northern gate form their wall of flesh and steel, the bulk of the Skrall force colliding into the Agori forces and visibly pushing them back a noticeable amount.

Hyethut, thinking quickly, aims at the walls above the gates - and hits them almost exactly where he wanted to, causing the walls to crumble down upon the back line of the Skrall rushing forward - preventing the Skrall's retreat or their escape. The Skrall, thinking quickly, begin to organise their forces in an odd formation - the front lines are holding their shield out, and seemingly sacrificing themselves to the swords and spears of Tesara, the second line holding them up, the third holding them behind ,and the rest using said shields as ramps to leap over Tesara's forces...

---

"We dream," the eight Skrall say to Voltex. They look directly at the glowing shard near Tuma and Quin.

---

Andekas runs as quickly as he could to get to the southern gate of Tesara, though he is being chased by an ally who has a message for him - a Jungle Agori wishes to tell him to tell him to blow up a wall or a tower to create an alternate exit.

---

Agori try to tie spears onto the two Thornatuses within Tesara at Timelord's command, with the intent of ramming the Skrall.

The thing is, only one of the Thornatuses is doing as Timelord asked. The other stops just before Timelord, its driver, a Jungle Agori named Piruk, getting out and walking over to Timelord.

The problem was, Timelord had threatened an ally of Nato, who was nearby. Piruk begins to speak to Timelord, holding out their sword. "Do not threaten the dream." 

Following that, the one Thornatus rammed into the Skrall, taking the Skrall at the southern gate to only 40 - less than half their original size, and even more injured. 

---

Quin quickly grabs the shard and puts it into sack, the hand used to pick it up slowly ageing, and then sees the foot of Tuma appear right in front of him - followed by an Ice Agori, Nato. Tuma sneered at Quin. "Give that here." - and Quin can hear the ten Elite Skrall approaching from behind.

---

It is looking as if this will become more than a simple battle between the tribes and the Skrall. 

• Upvote 1

I run up to the part of the southern gate where Tuma, Nato, Quin, and the Elite Skrall are located. Staying out of sight as best as I can, I scan the immediate area they are all in, looking for anything I could use to help take out Tuma and/or the Elite Skrall. (Like a weakened building I could shoot to collapse on them, for example) I request RNG rolls of Intelligence and Luck to assist with this action. 

pc0lX6T.png

IC: Voltex

"Then we march together," I say, turning just in time to see the Fire Agori claim the shard... with both Tuma and Nato already upon him.

For now, at least.

"Help me claim that shard," I order, readying the flail. "If Tuma claims it, the dream will die. If the Fire Agori claims it... the dream will die. Nato fights them already, and so can we. Once the shard is in my hands, I can take all of them where they are meant to be, and forge the Mask of Life anew."

I make my approach.

• Upvote 1

IC: FF

"I'm actually kind of leaning towards offing them, but whether they're mind controlled or are just clones, I don't know." He said, examining his sword. "I also have to come up with a good excuse on why I killed random innocents to Lan and the other soldiers if it turns out to be the former."

• Upvote 1

pWPTu7m.jpg

Smoke Monster: Opportunity: Intelligence: 6 + 5 = 11; Luck: 6 + 6 = 12 (Average: 12)

Terrorsaur: What's going on: Intelligence: 7 + 4 = 11

---

The Jungle Agori replies to FF, "They are already deserting in my eyes. We can't afford to have our own forces work against us. I am sure Lan will understand -  this has never happened before today."

---

Terrorsaur enters Tesara. Around him, he sees the village burning slowly, tended to by many Jungle Agori. 

Big problem though: to the north there's a very large group of Tesara's soldiers, trying to hold Skrall back - and a lot of Skrall are leaping over them, charging as one to the south. Toward Terrorsaur. Toward the glowing shards.

---

Smoke Monster passes by Terrorsaur, noting that the watchtower near the southern gate with a weakened foundation.

---

Voltex makes his approach toward Tuma, Nato, Quin, ten Elite Skrall, with eight dream-Skrall, joining in with the scramble for the shard.

---

this is going to end really chaotically isn't it

• Upvote 1

IC: Voltex

One gamble after another, with powers I cannot hope to contend with.

I have nothing to lose. The quest is all there is.

Nato is here, along with these Skrall... it may be enough to even the odds. If the dream spreads, my allies will grow - for now.

"Seven of you distract the Elite Skrall," I say. "One of you... help me. The Fire Agori has the final shard, and Tuma must be destroyed. The odds are slim, but we can win."

If I can hit Tuma with the flail, then this battle will already be won; his defeat should demoralize the Skrall into a full retreat.

Or perhaps something even better.

The Skrall will be outnumbered by their stronger counterparts, but it might still buy me enough time to grab the shard... and perhaps even buy enough time for the Elite Skrall to join the dream as well.

I suppress a shiver. I am more thankful than ever that Nato spared my tribe from being forced to share the dream... assuming his new master will keep their word.

With the flail ready, I advance for the last time. I can feel it in my bones. This fight will seal Bara-Magna's fate...

...and mine.

• Upvote 1

IC: Nato - A Man of Honour.

"Tuma, stop! Please." I come to a stop, keeping a short distance from Tuma and his allies. "FF is here, which means your Skrall failed you at Iconox. Terrorsaur is here, which means the Bone Hunters failed you at Atero. Toru is here, which means the Rock Agori failed you at Roxtus. Your troops have turned against each other. The tribes of Bara Magna stand united against you. It's over. You've lost." 

I lower my sword, "You're not the mindless monster everyone makes you out to be. You're cunning, and you care about the safety of you're people. Set aside your anger, stand down your troops, and I give you my word that I'll let you all go free. You'll live. Your people will live. If not..." I sigh, "... then I will not rest until every last Skrall on Bara Magna has been slain or enslaved."

In my heart, I feel certain that I already know what choice Tuma will make.

But I have to try.

• Upvote 1

Determined as ever to see Tuma finally fall, I peak around a building to see my target, once again aim my Thornax Launcher at Tuma's back, and open fire. I request RNG rolls for Strength and Luck to assist with this.  

pc0lX6T.png

Toru: Aim: Intelligence: 7 + 7 = 14

Smoke Monster: Shoot Tuma: Strength: 7 + 4 = 11; Luck: 6 + 2 = 8 (Average: 10, rounded up from 9.5)

---

Toru re-aims the force blasters on his Thornatus after accidentally leaving a watchtower almost crumbling - and with a final strike, his forces and the Force Blasters whittle the Skrall down at the southern gate all the more. 25 Skrall remain in the south.

---

Terrorsaur's forces form a second wall of flesh and exsidian, firing their thornax at the approaching Skrall - slowing them down, but not slowing them down enough.

---

Smoke Monster takes aim at Tuma once more - and fires, though this time he misses.

---

FF, trying to be quiet and leading most of his jungle Agori, follows the 20 dreamers - taking out four that fall behind. Either they do not notice, do not care, or their attention is more focused on one thing: the glowing shard.

---

Seven of the dream-Skrall run to intercept and fight the Elite Skrall, the sole remaining one accompanying Voltex to Tuma, Nato,and Quin - and...

---

Tuma stares at Nato intensely, and intently, making direct eye contact (though trying not to let Quin out of his sight)

He doesn't lower his sword, nor order the Skrall to retreat. He doesn't smile, nor does he grunt or snarl. Rather, there is a look of slight terror just barely perceptible in his eyes as he looks at the dream-Skrall fighting his own Elite Skrall.

"You have what the Sisters seek... what the Hunters have sought..."

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 1

I call forward some more ranged fighters from the gate battle. They weren't much use in such close proximity to the 25 other Skrall anyways. My swordsman can handle those.

"Another round! Fire!"

Visions... Dreams... What is all that nonsense I've been hearing about them? And why are those Skrall fighting each other?

Edited by Fractyl

"I better not miss this time."

I wait to have a clear shot at Tuma's back, aim my Thornax Launcher, and fire another round at it. I request RNG rolls for Strength and Luck for this.

OOC: I'm starting to sound like a broken record, aren't I? :P

pc0lX6T.png