Timelord, if Bara Magna is unable to make glass vials, I very much doubt Bara Magna is able to produce useful prosthetics. Hook at best. Though I also very much doubt any tribe would waste time on keeping a stock of prosthetic limbs when resources are so scarce.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Timelord, if Bara Magna is unable to make glass vials, I very much doubt Bara Magna is able to produce useful prosthetics. Hook at best. Though I also very much doubt any tribe would waste time on keeping a stock of prosthetic limbs when resources are so scarce.

My thoughts exactly. He would need to have them forged uniquely, kind of hard to do in the midst of the fray, aye?

Timelord, I hope you practiced your kicking before the events of the game began.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My thoughts exactly. He would need to have them forged uniquely, kind of hard to do in the midst of the fray, aye?

Timelord, I hope you practiced your kicking before the events of the game began.

If my character survives this season he would most likely go looking for one of those technology priest Hyethut mentioned before to get real working arms.

Also different note I'm going to make a discussion topic for this type of game since they are vastly more complicated than a mafia game.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I have another offer, Timelord.

You could join us in the dream. There, your lack of arms would not hinder you.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have another offer, Timelord.

You could join us in the dream. There, your lack of arms would not hinder you.

Watch yourself Nato. Keep making comments like that and the long arm of Tesaran law will find you.
dy5859e3df.gif

On a different note, I've lost my left hand. Fortunately if anything is in the area you should be able to hear my cry and thus find Tuma. That is if everything checks out.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

*Twitches as he reads some of the actions in the Tesara battle* Holding a spear... with your elbows... That is a new level of What The Karz.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Twitches as he reads some of the actions in the Tesara battle* Holding a spear... with your elbows... That is a new level of What The Karz.

At least get the quote right.

Awkwardly holds a spear with his arm nobs.

A eye for a eye or in this case two arms for a head.

Please don't kill Tuma yet. 

I want to see the look on his face when he returns to Roxtus and finds the dreamers waiting for him. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

But those arm nobs are your elbows... if Stronius had only cut off your hands, I could see it being more understandable as we see people in real life without hands but wrists able to hold pencils and whatnot. But these are your elbows. Have you tried bringing your elbows together?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

But those arm nobs are your elbows... if Stronius had only cut off your hands, I could see it being more understandable as we see people in real life without hands but wrists able to hold pencils and whatnot. But these are your elbows. Have you tried bringing your elbows together?
You can bring you elbows toghter but it's looks weird.

Hints he held the spear awkwardly.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

I can't even hold a spoon between my elbows

I can't even hold a spoon between my elbows
Really?

I can hold a broom with mine. Guess I just weirdly flexible.

Again, this is implying I'll give you the final shard.

Plot twist, one of my hooks is made with the final shard.

I feel like most people in the wastes would be enthusiastic towards snuffing out the Bone Hunter Stronghold

I still feel like Tesara is the best place though

...Though, I would still think Tesara is the best place if we killed every Skrall there

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

Voltex doesn't even know that the Bone Hunters ever had any shards. Terrorsaur got ahold of one before he saw it, and Quin has another now.

And he's an Iron Agori, so I imagine he's probably worked alongside the Bone Hunters as often as he's worked against them.

Also, the Bone Hunters haven't tried to rule over Bara-Magna with an iron fist. They're more of a nuisance.

Voltex doesn't even know that the Bone Hunters ever had any shards. Terrorsaur got ahold of one before he saw it, and Quin has another now.

And he's an Iron Agori, so I imagine he's probably worked alongside the Bone Hunters as often as he's worked against them.

Also, the Bone Hunters haven't tried to rule over Bara-Magna with an iron fist. They're more of a nuisance.

Can we all just stop trying to commit genocide in a Jungle faction I'm atleast one of these games. Why not push Tuma back into Roxtus and unite the shards there? Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

I feel like most people in the wastes would be enthusiastic towards snuffing out the Bone Hunter Stronghold

I still feel like Tesara is the best place though

...Though, I would still think Tesara is the best place if we killed every Skrall there

- :burnmad:

What Stronghold?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu