Am I running this game, or did I just get given the ability to mind control the NPCs again?

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Is this the one wear I have mixed element child as a back-up character or the the one I just happen to have a mixed element child?

When do you think BZPower's Mahri Nui can start?

Whenever you want it to.

The only rule against starting now/having two games going at once would really be forum customs/an "I was here first" policy.

But you can disregard that if you're really ready to go. I certainly won't judge you.

Hyethut and I still have some stuff to work out but it's basically done.

I'll wait after S3 of BZPGOT unless Voltex doesn't mind me jumping in front of him.

S3 is happening as soon as MN is done; Onaku and I are already going to be delaying it so that MN can finish uncontested.

I doubt the forum can support two of these games at once.

Remember that topic I started for just that reason. I mean I still did it the wrong way and all but still...

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Is this the one where I am wandering aimlessly, or the one where I am actually of value?

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Is this the one where I was controlled by evil, or the one where I controlled the evil?

I like this epilogue

Is this the one where we got a epilogue or is this the one when the host just stopped the game? Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Upvote 1

*Eyes the trend in the topic*

"Is this the one where I died via Rollor's chosen assassin, or successfully took over an entire region with no consequences for my actions?"

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Is this the one where Trijhak actually bothered to post the epilogue, or is this the one where he left us hanging indefinitely?

Um, the Tesara epilogue is finished but I'm still waiting on Iconox and Roxtus. 

And ShadowVezon typed out an entire speech, only for it to not go through, and he can't retype it out for a while. 

If the Epilogue had ended for everybody, I'd tell you all. 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Um, the Tesara epilogue is finished but I'm still waiting on Iconox and Roxtus.

And ShadowVezon typed out an entire speech, only for it to not go through, and he can't retype it out for a while.

If the Epilogue had ended for everybody, I'd tell you all.

Ah, I was wondering what was up with the delay. Thanks for enlightening us.

Yeah I have had something similar occur to me a few times. Frustrating experiences.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Since I have yet to actually write most of the episode, here's some snippets from the few bits I do have:

Epilogue Snippets

“Voltex,” they began. “You tried to KILL me.”

---

Relief.

Relief is the word to describe the feeling that permeated all of Tesara. Tesara had been through a lot in the past few days, from the fire of Tesarus to the battle against the Skrall to the strange incomprehensible mass of red flesh briefly present. Most would think no village could conquer any one of those, let alone all three of them.

---

Some had suggested that Pahrak was to be celebratorily executed, with Pahrak representing the Skrall. Pahrak, of course, objected to this.

• Upvote 2

that moment when you've spent an entire season being betrayed again and again only to be confronted at the very end with somebody that YOU betrayed

literally FML

What does Full Metal L-chemist have to do with your feelings at being betrayed?
  • Upvote 2

Okay, I have to state this for future reference.

Unless the environment is dry and lacking water, i.e Bara Magna, a forest, let alone a jungle, is not going to burn down. Settlements within it may, but you try lighting a match and tossing it onto a pile of leaves after a small rainshower over a forest and see what happens. Zilch, none. You want to know why? Because it's wet. Have you ever tried lighting a watermelon on fire with a match? I have, it doesn't do anything, it only darkens and dries the flesh, but also since it has been charred it makes it harder to light otherwise. It's the same sort of principal. The conditions have to be right, you can't just toss a match into a forest and expect it to set alight, it has to be very specific. This is why we have forest fires,it is because the conditions are specific enough for them to occur, low rainfall, dry ground, dead flora, and there you go.

So, I'm just saying, that lighting Le-Wahi on fire is about as easy as lighting the rainforests of south america on fire. Unless you have a lot of energy, and or the conditions are right, than you'll get a blaze burning. Otherwise, nothing will happen. As for say a settlement within a wet environment, it may burn, but again it depends. The conditions are more suitable for it, but on it's own unlikely to happen. However if you have a flamethrower, as has been seen historically during WWI, but also with similar flammible materials, such as Greek Fire and Napalm, almost anything flammible will burn, almost entirely regardless of environmental conditions. Again, it depends on how much energy is being put in.

So as for burning down Le-Wahi, unless you decide to be a despicable cheapo and disregard chemistry, good luck with that.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

While I certainly appreciate the reminder, I feel obligated to point out that this is Bionicle.

Science doesn't exactly apply properly here. 

Now, as someone who lives in Australia - aka the land of bushfires - I can assure you that even the most lush rainforest will burn up pretty dang quickly when exposed to intense enough heat. Which is why I used volcanic magma in the backstory for BZPMN. So, while you may choose to consider me a "despicable cheapo" for preemptively burning down the entirety of Le-Wahi prior to the beginning of BZPMN, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

• Upvote 4

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Also let's not forget that in BZPGOT 1 I had a magic mask of burning things

And in BZPGOT 2 I had an angry Toa of Fire who also had that same mask and could use it better than me

And in BZPMN the entire southwestern portion of the island was subject to lava flow

- :burnmad:

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh

And in BZPMN the entire southwestern portion of the island was subject to lava flow

Well, only a comparatively small part of it actually came into direct contact with the lava. The lava started the fire, which burned out of control, and subsequently consumed most of the jungle, aside from the offshore islands.

Gotta say Imrukii, there aren't many times when somebody has come right outta left field like you just did

Pretty impressive

Also impressive: that it's burning trees that makes you horrified about the lack of science and not the million other things that make zero sense

(I mean come on Nato literally traveled 300 years into the past using an entire building that time travels via technology from 1000 years ago to meet an immortal person, fight zombies and skeletons, and meet a friendly giant spider once)

Edited by Stark
  • Upvote 4

You're reaching, Scrubs. You're really reaching.

But isn't that what FML stands for? Full Metal L-chemist?
Boy.

You know more about memes than me and you don't know what FML means.

I'll spell it out for you homie.

Funk (the curse word)

My

Life

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

It's fortunate these games have yet to take place on Boat Magna, which is pretty much 99% Jungle. You just know someone would go out of their way to try and set the entire world on fire. 

I'll try not to rush anybody to end, but I doubt I will need to unless the game's still running by this time on the 25th or beyond.

• Upvote 2

It's fortunate these games have yet to take place on Boat Magna, which is pretty much 99% Jungle. 

Weird. You'd think a place named "Boat Magna" would be mostly water, not jungle. 

• Upvote 2

It's fortunate these games have yet to take place on Boat Magna, which is pretty much 99% Jungle. You just know someone would go out of their way to try and set the entire world on fire.

I'll try not to rush anybody to end, but I doubt I will need to unless the game's still running by this time on the 25th or beyond.

Meanwhile on Boat Magna

Soldier Chad:

"Chief LordTime of house Jungle boats! All of the water and jungle on Boat Magna is on fire!"

LordTime:

"Sorry I can't help you right now. My arms are being stabbed off with a rock."

• Upvote 2

I can assure you that even the most lush rainforest will burn up pretty dang quickly when exposed to intense enough heat. Which is why I used volcanic magma in the backstory for BZPMN.

Well, lava can most certainly burn down something as lush and green as a Jungle. If you had decided that the jungle had burned down because of a rogue ember, or something rather ludicrous like that, though you wouldn't be losing sleep, I most certainly would be.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Nobody suggested that a measly ember or matchstick would be the means to burn down the Olympic Rainforest of Cascadia, Imrukii

• Upvote 5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Nobody suggested that a measly ember or matchstick would be the means to burn down the Olympic Rainforest of Cascadia, Imrukii

Amen.

Such a comment really came out of left field...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.