RPG Contest 22 Results

Black Six

Can't wait to play Techna! Got a rough-draft of my character ready.

A rough draft? I realised it was going to be one of the winners as soon as I read it for the first time;Now I just have to choose which character to use... (I'm assuming here only one character per person?)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Expect my profiles for each within the next week. Here's hoping LL doesn't run Techna like he did the last Mafia game. :sarcastic: (But no, I'm sure you'll be great bro.@LL from the last topic:

But yeah, time to read the RPGs...

You didn't read them all before voting?
I didn't in detail, no. I skimmed them all, of course. But I know which ones caught my interest and which ones didn't. Techna and EoD were okay, but didn't catch me immediately. I'll still play them, of course.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

My reaction to winning can be summed up in a single word:Wow.No, it's not the winning itself that's elating. It's the fact that I had the chance to compete against so many incredible Bionicle-based TBRPGs. This was probably one of the closest RPG contests yet; the top four RPGs in the final poll were separated by one vote each. I actually voted for all three winners here (yes, even myself :P), so I'm glad we've all made it through.Congratulations to the rest of the RPGs that reached the final poll, and to those who didn't make it, there's always next contest. :)I hope to post Techna later today. It will be up tomorrow at the latest.

For ironic purposes, I was thinking of naming my discussion topic "Techna of Despair: A Dreamland Discussion" and letting hilarity ensue.

That...That's brilliant.EDIT:

Here's hoping LL doesn't run Techna like he did the last Mafia game. :sarcastic:

......Here's hoping I don't. Edited by Legolover-361

For ironic purposes, I was thinking of naming my discussion topic "Techna of Despair: A Dreamland Discussion" and letting hilarity ensue.

That...That's brilliant.
Oh, you wouldn't mind if actually went with something like that?

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Wow. I'm honestly kinda surprised by the results.But congrats guys. =) Even though the ones I wanted to win, in fact didn't(I'm still shocked about that, honestly, because Day Run was doing so well the other day, when I checked last.), I still think that these are pretty good. =) I'll have to read over a couple of the things again, and I'll have character profiles for at least some of the RPGs hopefully by next Sunday. Definitely will be joining Techna, nice to see that win. =)

'Twas a long and confusing poll, but nonetheless, congrats to the winners! :DLet's make it a good three months, everyone!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Dreamland won!

mlp-fluttershy-party-soft-5238_preview.gif

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Well... I'm a bit sad that both DR and IoP lost... Though this does give me a three month long break from GMing an active roleplay. So thanks, voters! :PBut anyway, congrats to the winners, nevertheless -- especially to you, Kal, considering how long it took for you to win one of these. :PNow to get some profiles written up and hop into one or more of these...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Well... I'm a bit sad that both DR and IoP lost... Though this does give me a three month long break from GMing an active roleplay. So thanks, voters!

Don't count on that too much, I plan on helping get RotR brought back to the truly active scene. =P

Before too long, I just want to shout my congratulations to my fellow winners Kal and LL and thanks to all who voted for and supported Epoch. Considering this was my first foray into these contests, I am pleased with the outcome. The rollercoaster of the game in the polls was certainly a wild one at that.But a sadface that The Island didn't make it (by a vote)! I had a character all ready for it instead of one for my own game and really looked forward to playing in it. Also sadfaces to IoP and DR; good games that just didn't make the cut.But now we can focus on making the next three months the best ever for roleplayers! Have fun and play well, everybody!