Kal the Guardian

Hgn'Svt/Forest, Off the Path, Nearing Camp BIC:

As he was walking, Hgn'Svt saw a tree be rent by a strong bolt of lightning. The plants, oh, the plants... He could hear them too... Moaning, complaining; screaming, whispering; breaking, growing. With a sigh, the toa put forth his energy, speeding its repair. Soon, it was strong, healthy, and perfectly fine again. Such amazing rahi! Such amazing plantlife! He needed to find all he could about this island. But first, he needed to investigate this clearing of plantlife ahead. A camp? Had fate proven to be on his side, or against him, as he had found a camp in his wanderings by accident?

Alan/Pathway to Camp AIC:

Well, well... skilled little thing, wasn't it? Good thing he had skill with his mask. Now just to finish copying the power... Not speed, but slowness, eh? Should be fun having the exhilaration of slowing the universe for himself. The kasuba knelt, trying to slow the universe around him. If he could pinpoint the being moving at faster speeds than all the others with his element, then he could hopefully incapacitate it.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Sagittarius, Forest near Camp BSagittarius, having spotted something stealth-ily took off, silently running among the plantlife. Seeing another plantlife user, he drew his bow, circled him until he was directly behind, and pointed at him. "Name. Motive." He said in a less than friendly voice.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Levacius / Camp ALevacius cursed as the Rhakk got away, but headed over to inspect the yelling, to find the Rahkshi, Garett, who was in charge of the Insomniac operation."Hey boss." he shouted back, though his tone was a calm one, not an enraged one. "Boat four is here."IC: Thalidon / Camp AUnlike Levacius, Thalidon was not going to so easily let his opponent get away. He vanished into the forests again, trailing after the Rhakk, trying to find it - to hunt it - to kill it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Lexis - Forest - Nearing Camp ALexis continued to struggle in the mud, but to make things worse, the sunlight started to dissipate as he neared the deeper and darker area of the forest. Suddenly, a strange rahi jumped out of the shadows and pounced on him. Lexis beat his metal staff as hard as his weak muscles could onto the beast as he struggled to get free of it's grip. He focused all of his power to summon vines to whip at the beast, but it bounded back into the forest before Lexis could do anything. He was wounded with claw marks on his upper left arm and his chestplate was cracked slightly near the center. He slowly stood up and, struggling to walk, continued his journey, wishing more than anything that he would arrive at a camp in one piece.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

Hgn'Svt spun toward the voice. "Oh pleazhe, pleazhe, don't kill me! I'm juzht taking in ze forezht!" exclaimed the toa, backed against a tree. His following of rahi gathered around him, growling at the newcomer. Even the tree he was against seemed to want to defend him, its branches swaying and drawing closer. Or it could have been trying to eat him. He really wasn't thinking o the matter.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

"Vell, uzually vhen people vant to kill zomevone, zey are in a pozizhion zhimilar to yourzh," said the toa with a half-hearted chuckle. "But, uh, my name? It izh Hgn'Svt. I'm a zhientizt. I mean no harm to ze forezht. I'm zhimply looking, helping, and rezherching."

A rather odd question to ask, as that really was what the toa was doing at the moment. "Uh... I'm doing zhat alvready, am I not?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Vell, azh far azh I can tell, I did get pretty far off ze path. But yezh, I do vant to keep exploring," responded Hgn'Svt, shrugging.

"Zhat very vell may be, but vhat exzactly iz it? An Inzhomniac camp?" asked Hgn'Svt, feeling that he should at least stop by one place before journeying farther.

IC: Levacius / Camp ALevacius cursed as the Rhakk got away, but headed over to inspect the yelling, to find the Rahkshi, Garett, who was in charge of the Insomniac operation."Hey boss." he shouted back, though his tone was a calm one, not an enraged one. "Boat four is here."

IC: Manuka, Camp A"That, and these Forfeiters are trying to kill us" Added the Vortixx helpfully. He had great respect for the Rahkshi and his leadership of the Insomniac Group, so he left his spot among the trees and walked over to where Garett and Cievasul were standing. He hoped that the Rahkshi's presence was enough to stop people from trying to kill him. If not, he would make them regret that decision.

ppg2.png

GM IC:Pluunar sounded nervous as he answered Jynhi, “I.. I don’t know. There was fighting, and then it sounds like Garett is here.” The Matoran spat out the Rahkshi's name, but then suddenly realized what he had done. “Of c-course, I mean Garett. He leads us all. Or did. Um… He’s really a good leader. Just great. Where’s Sirel?”Strange enough for everyone seeking the Rhak, it seemed to be gone for good this time.Garett / Camp A / IC:Garett looked at Levacius for a moment and tilted his head. In his mind, thanks to his photographic memory and his willingness to at least read the basics of all those going in on Dreamland, he was looking up the Toa of Lightning. “Ah, yes, Cievasul. And… Manuka. So I see by all of Sirel’s wanton destruction.”The Rahkshi looked around and spotted the Toa of Ice in the crowd, “Sirel! Here. Now!”Sirel / Camp A / IC:Sirel winced as Garett called her over. Oh how she hated that Rahkshi. Grudgingly, she made her way over to the others, glaring at Levacius as she did so. When she arrived, she asked Garett sharply, “What?”The Rahkshi just stared at her in silence. That was even worse than being yelled at. She ground her teeth as she waited for someone to speak.Shadouk / Camp A / IC:Oh, no. He was not just about to let Sirel walk away. Glancing back to see if Vertak was still following, Shadouk followed after Sirel with a sword basically in her back. She didn’t even pay him any mind as he stood watch behind her as she joined Garett and the others.Wait… Garett. The Toa of Shadows repressed another un-Toa like growl as he saw the Rahkshi. Something about Garett he just did not like.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Manuka, Camp AManuka joined Garret in watching Sirel, but when nobody spoke, he thought it was time to break the silence."It's good to see you here" he said "But I fear that that is about all that is good. It has been said by these Forfieters that some madness has gripped the island, and plainly they are correct, but many lies have been told today. Garett, what has befallen the Insomniacs since we last saw each other?"The Vortixx hoped that the leader would be able to explain some of what was going on. All this violence and betrayal had not been a normal part of the Insomniac Group as far as he couod remember, and he needed answers as to what had caused the change. The whole fourth boat did.

ppg2.png

Garett / Camp A / IC: “Nothing has befallen us except for the betrayal of these Forfeiters,” Garett spat, “They all deserve to di-“The Rahkshi gripped his head with both hands, “No. They are Insomniacs. They deserve what is best for them, which is rotting in this- No!” Garett was clearly straining in his thinking. Closing his eyes, he managed to say, “Something. We. We don’t know what. It’s…” Breathing slower, Garett tried to process what he was trying to say, “Can’t you feel it? It’s tugging at us all. I… Arg.“I cannot stay this close to Camp A,” he said with a condescending voice. Seeming to regain his mental facilities, he said, “Sirel, follow me.” With that, he walked back towards the path to Camp B. He would feel better with the Forfeiters out of sight.

IC: Levacius / Camp ALevacius looked around. So much hatred... he almost wished he could feed off hatred. If he could, it would be a feast. But why? This was unnatural."Again, he did not speak. He was interested to see what played out. Still, anyone with advanced perception or skills in lightning would notice the currents of energy flowing through his hands in case somebody got antsy and drew a weapon.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Manuka, Camp APersonally, Manuka thought that all the Forfeiters being killed was a bit over the top, but then, hadn't they tried to kill him and his companions? He could sympathise with Garett's anger. If the Forfeiters got in the way of the mission, he decided, he would deal to them, as Garett had said. He followed the Rahkshi back into the forest, keen to hear and see more.

ppg2.png

IC: Levacius / Camp AAs soon as the two leaders had walked away out of sight, Levacius turned and crossed his arms. "Now which one of you was going to apologize for attacking me first? Please, form a line, I don't like crowds."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Lexis - Forest - Nearing Camp ALexis saw a clearing up ahead."I really hope this is a camp..."When he finally reached the clearing, he found a camp with a few trailers. He decided to go inside the camp and see if he could rest here."Is there any place I could rest for a moment?" Lexis asked a matoran.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

IC: Vertak, Camp A:Vertak deactivated his powers behind a trailer before stepping out into the open, pulling Shadouk back."Hold on." the Matoran whispered. "Something isn't right here- look at the Rahkshi, how angry he is. That's not natural; he shouldn't feel so strongly all of a sudden. The island is doing something... and I'm wondering if Garett is from another Camp.""Garett!" he called. "Pray tell, which camp do you come from? I apologize if you've said already- I wasn't around to hear."-ibrow

IC: Su'un - Path between Camps A and BSu'un took his lighter out again, clicking it open, sparking a small flame. With his other hand, he channeled his power into it, causing the flame to grow into a small fireball.'Anyone wants some warmth?' he asked.IC: Katan - Path between Camps A and BKatan had, for all intents and purposes, become bored playing nurse, and thus, joined the group.It was dreadfully dull so far.'You're a Trytan, aren't you?' he asked Su'un.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Hgn'Svt walked into the small camp. Camp, of course, was used in one of its most vague senses, as it was a group of tents and a few s###### buildings thrown in an area with slightly less foliage. But it would be better than nothing. The toa walked forward, his little pack of rahi beside him, andcalled, "Hello? Izh zhere vroom for anozher in zhizh camp?"

Alan/Path to Camp BIC:

Well, that creature was gone, and this argumentive spirit was annoing. Swinging his satchel on his shoulder, Alan kept walking. This was definitely not the place for him... Too obnoxious, too many criminals. As he started down the next path, he heard a series of faint thumps down the path. "Huh, maybe it isn't too far to the next camp..."

GMSecond Rhak/Between Camp B and Camp AIC:

A bush sat beside the muddy path, staring at passers-by. Nobody paid any mind to it, until one straggler caught the smallest movement. Was it the wind? Or... wait, was that a pair of eyes in the bush? The toa of iron pulled his sword from his back and pointed it at the bush. He then figured that this looked rather silly to a matoran walking down the trail and nonchalantly turned to keep going.Wait, hadn't that matoran tripped him earlier? Yes, he had! The little piraka! The toa turned and yelled such at the surprised matoran. "Hey! You! I remember you tripping me earlier! You're gonna get it!"Then the matoran remembered the action of tripping, and it was because the toa had stepped on his foot. He yelled that back, and soon they were in each others' faces, screaming like there wasn't a tomorrow. By the end of it, the toa had the matoran on the ground with his sword against the other's throat.Neither saw the massive tree limb coming toward them. The last thing either knew was pure rage, and then nothing. Their bodies were crushed a few more times before being swept to the side and seemingly consumed by the plantlife. The bush stood on its two legs, a grin spread across its reptilian face. It then ambled into the forest, content for the moment.

IC: Su'un and Katan - Between Camps A and BSu'un grinned and nodded, 'Born and raised. I started out in the fields, before turning t-'Katan stopped him with a grunt, 'I didn't ask for your life story.'Su'un smiled slightly embarrassedly, 'Oh sorry. It's ju-''No.''Okay, okay. I mean-''SHUT UP!'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Garett did lead everyone, but now leads just Camp B (Researchers). Sirel leads Camp A (Forfeiters). And Janx leads Camp C (Hunters).GM IC: Pluunar gave Jynhi a strange look, “The leader. Of course. Or. Um… Well of the Forfeiters, and not really officially. She leads Camp A.” The Matoran paused, “Did I mention how unimaginative Camp A was? Yes… I think I did. Anyway, she leads us, though technically Garett leads this expedition. Or he did. Maybe still does.” Pluunar shrugged, “No one tells me anything.” For Lexis, the Onu-Matoran gripped a bad burn across his side. He weakly looked up at the Toa and said, “Rest anywhere.” The rain pounding in the clearing basically drowning out his weakly said words. A Toa of Magnetism looked up from his working on one of the trailers as Hgn’Svt walked into camp. Speaking up, he said, “I don’t know… Do you have other… Affiliations?”Shadouk / Camp A / IC: Frowning as Vertak talked, he heard Garett yell back, “Camp B.” Then the Rahkshi walked into the woods with Sirel and Manuka following behind. Shadouk nodded, “I can feel this island ripping at my mind already. Garett never gets that angry. Right? “The fear and anger on this island are flowing freely, that’s for sure. I wouldn’t trust that Rahkshi. At least Sirel knows where she stands, as in she wants to kill everything, or something like that. You can trust her to be untrustworthy all the time. It’s the trustworthy ones you need to watch out for, because you never know when they’re being untrustworthy.” Garett / Path From Camp A to B/ IC: Garett stopped once he was out of sight of the camp and turned to Sirel. “What was that?!” he asked, gesturing wildly, “Even if we want to kill each other now, that doesn’t mean that we kill the only beings with fresh supplies!” He paused, “Wait, no, you want to kill me. Whatever. What do you think you were doing?” This time it was Sirel’s time to just stare. Garett folded his arms and stared back. Two could play at that game.

Hgn'Svt/Camp BIC:

"Er, I'm a zhcientizht. Zhis iz ze firzht plazhe I've zheen bezidezh ze arrival point zinzhe arriving here," answered the toa, cocking his head to the side.

Alan/Path to Camp BIC:

Ugh, this mud was getting to be an annoyance. Then again, rivulets of water pouring from above him, along with how low the canopy was, would make flying next to impossible. Looked too thick to fly through and above it, too. Plus, even with his limited control of weather, he'd probably get tossed like a leaf, struck by lightning, drowned, and then slammed into the canopy. He sighed, creating telekinetic barriers around his feet to help.

GMSecond Rhak/Heading to Attack Garett and SirelIC:

Filthy creatures were in its forest now, were they? Not surprising. But they'd pay. The Rhak moved toward the position of Garett and Sirel, the wicked grin still spread across its face. They're anger flowed freely, just asking to be taken and amplified, they stood in the middle of a fair amount of nice, thick vines... yes, they would pay for entering its forest without permission.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

IC: Manuka, Forest near Camp AWhile the two camp leaders had their staring match, Manuka looked around the forest, and spotted the blurred shape near them. Whatever differences the other two might have to settle, they would have to wait. He fired off a Rhotuka towards the beast and interrupted his two companions with a yell. "RHAAAAK!" He screamed, and made off back towards Camp A. He had hardly gone 5 bio, however, when he stopped dead. The fear had made him stop. What if he lead the Rhak back to the camp and it started killing people? Should he lead the Rhak away? No, that would be suicide. His other option though, might be murder...

ppg2.png

IC: Vertak, Camp A:Vertak nodded silently in response to Shadouk, obviously not letting on that he was completely untrustworthy. Which, by Shadouk's logic, made him trustworthy, which... was a paradox."I think I'm going to follow them." he decided aloud. "I want to see what Camp B is like, though I'm not sure I'll like it much there either. However, might there be a Camp C?"-ibrow