Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I just installed a pony persona (theme) on my Firefox. :PIt's called Nightmare Moon Descends and it's all kinds of awesome. :3Won't screenshot it due to a lot of forumy links on my bookmark tab~

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Enope.I didn't like the ones I found with ponies on them because their faces were covered up by my most visited pages.

Yeah, that used to happen with me a lot too... For some reason that doesn't happen on this computer. Maybe it's the monitor or something, but the pages don't cover up Dash's face.
Is it just me, or is she also missing her cutie mark?

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

To whoever asked, McDonald's does indeed let you buy the toys separately. I think they're $3 if I remember correctly.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I have a friend who thinks both Derpy and Dashie are male, so Tabitha isn't helping matters. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I really hope the happy meal toys arrive in the UK, just so I can see the guy behind the counters expression when he asks, "So...That's a happy meal toy...For you guys...Will you want a boys toy with that?""No, girls please.""Can you make sure mine's a Fluttershy?"Also, how did Tabitha not realise that?! Did nobody even say, "Do you want to voice her", or even correct her if she referred to Derpy as a guy?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I really hope the happy meal toys arrive in the UK, just so I can see the guy behind the counters expression when he asks, "So...That's a happy meal toy...For you guys...Will you want a boys toy with that?""No, girls please.""Can you make sure mine's a Fluttershy?"Also, how did Tabitha not realise that?! Did nobody even say, "Do you want to voice her", or even correct her if she referred to Derpy as a guy?

Hehe, that will be hilarious....although I personally will probably mooch off of one of my siblings... :lookaround:Also, I recall Faust mentioning that the studio has rules against staff seeing fan content for fear of copyright problems. EDIT: I just realized how odd that sounds. The studio has to be careful about copying us, not us copying them...weird. Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Okay, I was really tired last Saturday, and I slept through the My Little Pony episode! Can somebody explain what I missed, because I'm clueless about it. :drooling:I am NOT going to miss it tomorrow morning though. :drool:

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

You can get it in a more legal manner by going to the Hub's website, as it's uploaded by now.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Quick question: How do I edit my Chrome theme? I'd like to put up a pony wallpaper, but I'm at a loss as to how to do so...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Quick question: How do I edit my Chrome theme? I'd like to put up a pony wallpaper, but I'm at a loss as to how to do so...

Click on the wrench on the top right corner and click on "Options". Once you've done that, you have to click on "Personal Stuff" and at the bottom there's a small button called "Get Themes". I'm sure you could do the rest.

Alternatively, since there are other places to get themes than the Google store, you can just poke around the internet using Bing (suck it, Google... I type into my Chrome browser... >_>) for more themes and stuff and install it using the drag and drop file method. Which is you just download the file and then drag and drop it onto a Chrome window and it installs.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

So I just thought I should let you all know (well if you don't know already) there's basically a teaser trailer out for a Doctor Whooves fananimation, I think the point of it was to basically see if anyone was still interested cause the animator said the style wasn't necessarily the one they were going with. Which basically means he was testing the water to see if fans were still interested.Basically it's an animation for that three part audio series that was posted on video sites a while back.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Wow. I loved that episode. Maybe even my favorite. The song is easily the best in my opinion (definitely getting a Music Man vibe). Thus Flim and Flam are awesome too. And:"Dear Princess Celestia,I didn't learn anything!"

Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Epic episode today an an epic letter to celestia!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis