Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Female Big Mac.

My eyes have already been victim to this, in the form of some of the wet mane ponies. Big Mac is perfectly fine as a male, why must people ruin him. ;_;
Cuz anything is possible? :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Female Big Mac.

My eyes have already been victim to this, in the form of some of the wet mane ponies. Big Mac is perfectly fine as a male, why must people ruin him. ;_;
Ooh, does this mean it's time for me to dig up that female Discord pic I found? :P
jlovfkk.jpg

Female Big Mac.

Ooh, does this mean it's time for me to dig up that female Discord pic I found? :P
Part of me wants to say yes, but the other part of me is screaming "Sweet Celestia, NO!" Anyway, has anyone else seen that Brony Subculture Analysis? It's on another forum though, so I can't link it, but its a pretty cool read if you find it.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

Female Big Mac.

...No. Please for the love of Celestia, don't. ;_;

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I think R63 is adorable.

Really depends on the character IMO. Discord looks all right, and Rainbow and AJ are practically guys anyway. Twi and Rarity are all right, and Fluttershy is okay, but Pinkie Pie and Spike I can't really see working out as well. With Spike though I think it's just harder to picture since there haven't been any other baby dragons at all besides him.OH DANGIT NOW I'm THINKING ABOUT WHAT MY OC WOULD LOOK LIKE AGH Edited by ~Allegretto~
19704_s.gif

I think R63 is adorable.

Really depends on the character IMO. Discord looks all right, and Rainbow and AJ are practically guys anyway. Twi and Rarity are all right, and Fluttershy is okay, but Pinkie Pie and Spike I can't really see working out as well. With Spike though I think it's just harder to picture since there haven't been any other baby dragons at all besides him.OH DANGIT NOW I'm THINKING ABOUT WHAT MY OC WOULD LOOK LIKE AGH
Funny enough I tried applying rule 63 to my OC and your OC. I used an iPod touch sketch app, our character colors, and those wet mane pictures that caused a stir. Suffice to say (they turned okay, yours came out better than mine) I'll be using the Pony generator for any Rule 63 ponies from now on.I think that as long as Rule 63 art is done right, I'll be okay with it.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Hey guys check this fanfic called My Little Human. It's pretty good! Also I'm suggesting this cause I know a good story, and also I like the adaption of the mane 6 as humans

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Anybody see the teaser for "Read it and weep"?

Indiana Jones-Dash FTW.

Let the names begin! :P

Raindiana DashRaindiana JonesIndiana DashDashiana Jones

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Anybody see the teaser for "Read it and weep"?

Indiana Jones-Dash FTW.

Let the names begin! :P

Raindiana DashRaindiana JonesIndiana DashDashiana Jones

I think we should keep it simple. "Rainbow Jones".Also, omigosh I just realised they might parody more things. What if Dash inserts herself into every story she reads. That would be amazing.

Edited by Eeko
jlovfkk.jpg

Eh? You ponies talking about the colt version? O.oYou mean DuskShine, ButterScotch, RainbowBlitz, Applejack (y ur name no different? D= ), BubbleBerry and Elusive (aka the entire mane six via rule 63)? The artwork for them (from what I've seen) is actually pretty good, and I think the idea is interesting. Can't say I'll be reading the story anytime soon, though.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I was referring to the R63 discussion. XP Sorry I wasn't clear. ><Unless that does somehow tie into R63 ponies, in which case I have no clue how it's connected. XDD

Although, on the topic of the new episode, thinking about it, RD seems to be a prime candidate for discovering reading (considering she hates sitting still and she'll probably be forced to do that in the hospital. I hope she does insert herself into every story; it would make for some nice visuals. Let's just hope she reads The Hobbit. I wanna see what a hobbit pony would look like. XD "One does not simply rainboom into Mordor." XP).

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

What's this? The MLP topic on page 2 of CoT? This will not do!Heh, figures the first book Dash would read is apparently a film novelization. :P Still, the pop culture reference potential for tomorrow's episode is fantastic...let's just hope there's some actual books in there. I'm pulling for Harry Trotter, myself.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Eh. Not the best episode. Interesting to see Dash freak out over the book (and break into a hospital). The villain of the book (whatever he was) was also pretty cool looking.Also; insane barking Pony!

Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

The latest episode was decent, but I think it spent too much time on action scenes and Indiana Jones references and not enough on actually showing why Rainbow Dash felt so conflicted about letting her friends know she enjoyed reading. Sure, it was obvious that she'd be contradicting herself, but it's not like her friends ever even implied they'd judge her for it, or that they were suspicious of her, or anything like that.One thing I did like about the episode is that feeling pressured to hide one of your interests is probably a situation a lot of bronies have experience with. :PInsert Reading Rainbow jokes here

Insert Reading Rainbow jokes here

:sigh:

Yeah, I wasn't particuarly taken by this episode. The plot was pretty dang predictable and the moral actually felt a little heavy-handed at times, something other episodes had managed to avoid.That said, the in-story was fun to watch and some of the jokes were great. Crazy barking pony and Dash's faces while pretending to sleep were awesome.

Screwball is now a nurse, and Caramel is now a doctor! :o Not to mention the mental barking pony.I really loved the references in this episode (Spider Man, Indiana Jones, Phineas and Ferb), I could not stop sqee-ing throughout the whole episode. :biggrin:EDIT:Now that I think about it, is it just me or do Diamond Tiara, Screwball, and that nurse all share the same character design?

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Hm, I'm not sure about this episode myself. It seems...awkward. Dash seemed strangely aggressive towards the rest of the cast, even before reading. Also, the ending of Daring Do was rushed. If that was a real book, there would be sites dedicated to complaining about how the Jackal guy (Don't expect me to learn the name yet) didn't do anything.Also, stay out of my shed, okay?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Hey wait a second...I think we did have a Harry Potter reference in this episode. Daring Doo and the Quest for the Sapphire Stone (which somehow gets changed to "statue" over the course of the episode)? Daring Doo and the Griffon's Goblet? Yeah, tell me those don't sound familar.

Edited by lavaside rahi

Hey wait a second...I think we did have a Harry Potter reference in this episode. Daring Doo and the Quest for the Sapphire Stone (which somehow gets changed to "statue" over the course of the episode)? Daring Doo and the Griffon's Goblet? Yeah, tell me those don't sound familar.

I don't how I missed that, but that's totally right. The art style on the books even matches Harry Potter a little.

jlovfkk.jpg

It wasn't the bestest most awesome episode, but I did quite like it!

Ahuizotl was a cool villain. :P

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png