Top 10 Best Bionicle Moments

As suggested in this topic, I made a rival topic for it to balance the amount of positive and negative Bionicle feedback.So unlike the topic that gave birth to this one as well, this is for naming your 10 best moments in Bionicle.1. MNOG as a whole2. Final battle against Makuta in LOMN3. Matoran being put in Matoran Spheres in LOMN4. Toa Metru being branded criminals in LOMN5. Toa Mata vs Makuta in MNOG6. Bohrok Online Animations7. Vakama uses the Vahi against Makuta on LOMN8. Toa Metru rescue the Matoran in WOS9. Turaga Lhikan's death10. Makuta sends the Rahkshi in MOL

It is difficult to make the top ten Best Moments, but here's my best try:

• [*]The MNOLG[*]2006[*]The Sudden Twist ending of 2008[*]The Makuta's Surprisingly Inappropriate language removed. -B6 voice (Thank you, Lee Tockar!)[*]The Bohrok Online Animations[*]The Subtle Environmental theme in the first two years[*]Legends Of Metru Nui being better than the first movie[*]MNOLG 2 (Yes, I liked that game)[*]Vakama in LOMN (To be honest, I didn't see him as whiny, his self doubt made him a more human character)[*]The Rahkshi

Edited by Black Six
The Raidmaster

If I were to be simple I would say:1. 20012. 20083. 20034. 20045. 20056. 20067. 20028. 20109. 200710. 2009Not being so simple, and with more specific moments.1. Takua becomes Takanuva in Mask of Light. Pure epicness.2. The Ta-Koro Guard, ussalry and Le Koro air force rescue the chroniclers company in MNOLG.3. Gali rides a Tarakava like a motorbike.4. Mata Nui rises.5.Teridax takes over Mata Nui.6. Federation of Fear in general.7. Dark Mirror in general.8. The Kingdom in general.9. Matau's various mishaps in BIONICLE 2 and 310. "Cos that's what friends do" Vakama's 04-05 storyline.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

My top ten Bionicle moments, in no particular order, are:1. Matoro's death.2. The Federation of Fear serial in general. (one of the, if not the, best Bionicle serial ever written, IMO)3. Any moment in the story that included Lesovikk.4. Teridax taking over the MU.5. Vakama's final showdown with Makuta Teridax in Time Trap.6. The Toa Mata becoming Nuva.7. The Piraka facing (and mostly being defeated) by Irnakk.8. The end of the Destiny War serial.9. Mata Nui facing Teridax on Bara Magna.10. The revelation that the Ignika was a living thing.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

2. Final battle against Makuta in LOMN4. Toa Metru being branded criminals in LOMN

Wait what.Of course, listing in no particular order.-The Darkness Below as a whole was a great novel. -Time Trap was this as well.-The end of 2008, with star Kraahkan and things. I seriously loved that scene. I think it was the fact that it game me serious Pumped & Primed vibes, though unintentional ones. -Toa Ignika's development was pretty cool overall.-Voya Nui-Mahri Nui-The raid on Vulcanus.-The Destiny War-The Kingdom-Dark Destiny Edited by Stocking Anarchy

AXKP5KC.png

1. "You are not the first Toa!" just about blew my mind. 2. Makuta battle in MNOLG. Such good dialogue. 3. The Rahi/Matoran showdown in MNOLG was too legit to quit.4. Onua versus Lewa in MNOLG. We all wanted it to happen. 5. Bahrag versus Exo-Toa. 6. Conversations with Kopeke.7. The formation of the Toa Kaita. 8. Explanation of the Krana. 9. Kopaka's first thoughts. 10. Mainly conversations with Kopeke, though.

1. Time Trap2. Legends of Metru Nui (the book)3. "I am Takanuva, Toa of Light!"4. "I have one noble destiny, higher than any power that you can offer me!" 5. "I only lead those who chose to follow me. That's the difference between being a leader, and a tyrant like you!"6. "For some reason, he doesn't scare me anymore."7. Makuta v. Mata Nui8. Brutaka v. Axxonn9. "He had no such ablities - fire destroyed, it did not create or heal - but he would not leave her side, not until the crisis had passed." Actually, Dark Destiny as a book was superb, if a little camera-swingy. 10. "Let the future begin." *Mata Nui Robot emerges from the sea*This whole thing reminds me that I need to read 2006-present books again. It also tells me that a lot of my favorite moments were in the Metru Nui arc (no surprise, since that's what hooked me in the first place) 2004-2005 was Bionicle story at its finest (aside from that movie :( ) IMO. I would like to go back to the lone six v. unknown threats model of that arc (Voyage of Fear and Maze of Shadows + 2005), which I believe is fully possible on Spherus Magna. I mean, huge planet, major league exploration...

1. The books by GregF2. '01 Nostalgia....3. '02 See numer 13. '03 Rahkshi, Makuta, and Takanuva4. '04 Great plot with the turaga being past toa in this year.5. '06 Great sets for the most part. 6. '07 Noooooo. Why did you die Matoro?7. '08 Epic stroyline8. '10 Good conclusion to the series.9. The rahkshi. Did anybody not like these guys?10. Krika. Having a makuta with a conscience and regret over what he had done was amazing. I was really sad when he died.

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

1. Gadunka.2. Time Trap. Just Time Trap.3. Matoro's Heroic Sacrifice.4. Flying magic motorcycles with cannons in 2008.5. Hydraxon.6. Karzahni versus Teridax versus Brutaka.7. Krakua's first appearance.8. Basically all of the 2008 serials.9. Norik and Iruini fighting Teridax.10. Bomonga versus the Kanohi Dragon. He took down a creature that required all the members of the Toa Mangai, including four Toa of Ice, to defeat, by himself.

• [*]Matoro's death. That one almost left me in tears.[*]Makuta's pre-fight speech to the TM in MNOLG I. Quite epic, in my opinion.[*]Lhikan's death. Probably the most likely cause for "snapping" Vakama and causing him to lost his self-doubt problem.[*]"It's what you do that makes you a hero." One of the best lines in any of the four movies.[*]Takua putting on the Avohkiii in MoL. That scene still sends chills down my spine (especially when the music swells).[*]Takua's "What have I done?" after seeing Pohatu and Onua receive a mini-beating at the hands of Tuurahk and Vorahk. It's what causes him to "snap", quit running, and finally accept responsibility.[*]The Shadowed One and Terry facing off in Time Trap.[*]"Now I will protect Mata Nui from you!" So positively wild BS01 sticks that quote at the top of possibly inaccurate pages.[*]Mata Nui's apparent death in '07. I actually thought Terry had won. Until Bionicle Moment #1. *sniff*[*]Terry's "victory" at the end of '08. I really thought he had won, and he had, basically.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

(not in any order)1. Matoro's sacrifice and the revival of Mata Nui.2. Kopaka and Pohatu's first meeting.3. When, as Toa Nuva, Pohatu and Kopaka work together again.4. The Attack on Ta-Koro.5. When Tahu attacked Gali in MoL.6. Vezon in general.7. When the Piraka fired all the zamor at the Matoran of Voya Nui.8. When Tahu saves Takua in MoL.9. Everything about Mata Nui Online Game.10. Huki and Maku's almost-kiss in the BOA.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I am going to be honest. This list took a super long time to make. XD10-The battle at Mangaia (Takanuva vs Makuta)9-The transformation from Takua to Takanuva8-The death of Lhikan7-The final defeat of Teridax6-The reveal of the Toa Mata/Nuva not being the first Toa5-Time Trap4-The death of Matoro3-All of MNOG and MNOG II2-The serials Destiny War and Reign of Shadows1-The transformation of the Mata into Nuva.

I can't really rank them, so I'll do them in order of date instead.1) The entire chain of events from Kini-Nui to the end in the MNOG.2) Bohrok events, battle with the Bahrag and subsequent Nuva transformation.3) Bohrok-Kal mess up the Toa Nuva and show them that they are not all-powerful.4) Kopaka freezes the Rahkshi solid in Mask of Light.5) Makuta masterminds the Great Cataclysm.6) The Toa Inika fight the Piraka. Heck, the Piraka in general.7) Gali levels Karzahni with a tidal wave.8) Makuta working with Matoro for a short while; Matoro's sacrifice.9) The contents of Mutran's serial. Makuta are/were awesome.10) Makuta the body-snatcher. The villain almost won!A lot of times when powers are used in the comics or animations made my "cool!" sense kick in as well.

Edited by Katuko

In no apparent order:1. Malum (I lied about the order a bit; this is actually number one).2. Raid on Vulcanus.3. Time Trap.4. Vezon.5. Teridax. He was a very good villain.6. Come to think of it, all Makuta were pretty cool in their own way.7. Not really a moment or directly BIONICLE, but the fact Greg Farshtey would take time to answer fan questions and such was awesome.8. Bara Magna arc. Yes, I understand why people don't like it, but I felt that it introduced some interesting characters.9. This hasn't been seen so much, but I like how the Agori and Matoran cultures have to integrate. It'll make for some interesting story factors.10. The BIONICLE video games. They didn't NEED to be canon. Especially Bionicle Heroes. On Wii, I had so much fun dancing around the Piraka Playground and running away when they got angry at me for shooting them....None of these are moments. :| I'll have to come back when I think of moments.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

These are the best parts in my opinion, thay are not in any order:1-The Rahkshi/Kraata/Makuta2-LOMN3-WOS4-BIONICLE before 2009(not including the av-matoran biulds)5-when Tahu expanded his shield to cover all the Toa in MOL6-when Makuta released the Rahkshi in MOL7-when Takunuva drove the ussanui in MOL8-Vakama vs Teridax in LOMN9-The Shadowed One vs Teridax in "Time Trap"10-"It's what you do that makes you a hero."extra-see 1

Can I do this?

• [*]Bionicle[*]Bionicle[*]Bionicle[*]Mata Nui Rising[*]Bionicle[*]Bionicle[*]Bionicle[*]Bionicle[*]Bionicle[*]Bionicle

:3 (J/K)

• [*]Terry vs TSO[*]Terry vs Mata Nui (Yay for giant robot fights)[*]Malum[*]Carapar saving that one Ga Matoran[*]MNOLG (every single part of it was awesome)[*]Veson alternate reality hoppin'[*]Bara Magna[*]Matoro sacrafice[*]Mata Nui's head going through Mata Nui ( :3 )[*]Krika, the best/awesomest Makuta ever

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

In no particular order:

• [*]Matoro´s death was simply amazingly written.[*]"I am that power. I am destruction. And I WILL destroy you."[*]The first battle against Makuta.[*]The Rising and the victory of Makuta.[*]Everything from the battle for the Codrex to The Rising.[*]"Don´t worry. You may try. You won´t succeed."[*]"I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awaken. Now the shattered remaints of myself are rejoining. Now I am whole. And the darkness cannot stand before me."[*]Lewa vs. Onua in MNOG.[*]The battle against the Bahrag.[*]2009 had a great feeling in the first months.[*]"Rahkshi. Washed and chilled."

~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

1. The first half of 2007. Such a glorious atmosphere, and dat Barraki commerical. Oh my.2. Likewise, the first half of 2009. I was really interested in the people of Bara Magna and their cultures. The characters were genuinely interesting too. Then Mata Nui came along.3. Legends of Metru Nui. That was a GOOD film.4. Getting Nathan Furst as the composer for the first trilogy. This man knew what Bionicle was about and how to make it beautiful.5. Vezon before he became massively overused.6. Likewise, the first time we saw an alternate universe. It was an interesting concept.7. Pretty much all of 2006.8. Teridax WINNING. Up until he lost. But still, HE WON.9. I wanna say 2007 again. Alright, the second half may have been naff, but it kept a fair bit of the atmosphere and Hydraxon was awesome.10. Mata Nui Rising getting released on my birthday.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Its so hard to put them into order, hmm.1. First ever footage of Mata Nui awakening.2. Everything that happened in Karda Nui with the return of the nuva3. Matoro's sacrifice4. Teridax revealed as Dume5. Final battle in MNOG6. Teridax vs. Takanuva7. All the web serials (seriously they were epic writing)8. When Tahu used the Vahi9. Teridax's plan finally revealed10. Music when riding a boat in MNOG!

1.MNOG.2.2001-beginning of 2009.3.Greg Fashtey.4.Maxilos and Hydraxon in the Toa-Mahri mini-movie.5.2001.6.The Matoran/Bohrok war.7.Matoro's sacrifice.8.Rahkshi.9.Toa Metru risking everything to save the Matoran. They could've just went to Mata-Nui,but instead they fought an army of spider-like Visorak,and they had control of 1/2 of themselves.10.Mata-Nui rising.-CDP

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

MNOG was pure win.Matoro's death was rather well done IMO.Jan-Feb 2009 was shaping up to be really epic (trailer on the back of the last 2008 comic, first 2009 comic), but then... crashed.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

1. The Kohli Match (Mask of Light)2. Takua dons the Mask of Light3. Matoro sacrifices himself for the universe4. The villages unite (Legend Reborn)5. Matau faces Evil Vakama (Web of Shadows)6. Jaller challenges Karzahni when he tries to take his mask(Dark Destiny)7. Nuparu activates his mask power8. Hydraxon Reborn9. Takanuva ambushed by a Shadow Leech10. Takua witnesses the awakening of the Bohrok or Mata Nui Rising and Teridax's triumph

Edited by Takua Nui of GoAnimate

Takua Nui

of

GoAnimate

• 2 weeks later...
In 2001, when Makuta gives his little speech to the Toa Mata "You cannot defeat me, for I am nothing." That entire monologue is gold. Lewa getting an infected mask (love that scene). Also, when he was controlled by a krana and he became "one with the swarm" it really made him awesome. I love characters that fail epically and then save everyone because of it. XD And Tahu had the nerve to doubt him. XPRoodaka in Web of Shadows (ugh, I loved her voice actor). One of my favorite villains, actually, just because she's so gosh darn manipulative. ^^"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" Lewa, I love you so much. =DIn one of the first books, where Tahu is swarmed by a bunch of scorpion-like insects and he flips himself around to shake them off. The imagery from that scene really sticks with me for some reason. Zaktan learning of Teridax's plan (I was so excited when this happened. Something Teridax didn't plan and probably hoped wouldn't happen. It would have been quite interesting, that is if it actually led to anything). The Archives Massacre. It was just so dark and disturbing; it really showed us what the Makuta were like and brought some depth to their characters.The entire year of 2006. This year is my all-time favorite. It was very grim and the tempest theme was so interesting. MNOG - Everything in this game was amazing. Exploring the island of Mata Nui as a child was just enchanting (and replaying it isn't half bad, either. ^^)."Nokama, I see the two of us taking a romantic ride.""And you think Vakama has odd visions"As well as the scene in Mask of Light where Jaller and Hahli flirt with each other. Totally canon. XD Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

• 2 weeks later...

Not in any order of importance to me:1.) 2007 as a whole (The year that brought me back to BIONICLE, I quit after '06)2.) Teridax's take-over3.) The introduction of new Makuta4.) Matoro's death5.) Bara Magna, the whole mistique of the origin of the Matoran Universe, plus a entirely new dimension added to storyline6.) The Order of Mata Nui introduced, an organization dedicated to good, and achieving good, without using the "good" methods that the Toa did.7.) Reign of Shadows8.) Every book9.) Mata Nui's Rising10.) The whole Storyline, just masterfully created and thought out. I honestly believe that BIONICLE was not as big as could have been. It should have been much bigger

Edited by Nabby's apprentice

smilebanner.png

And this is why you want to make your dragon happy! =)

Credit goes to .:Shadix:. for the awesome banner!

Glove Save!

1. The Mata Nui Rising video. In a word: epic.2. 2006.3. MNOG, the final battle particularly.4. The entire last half of 2008.5. Matoro's sacrifice... in The Kingdom.6. Time Trap.7. Krika as a character (even though he was totally wasted).8. Zaktan as a character.9. Takanuva, in both his first appearance and in 2008.10. The Voya Nui Resistance Team.

let see...1. takua became seventh toa, toa of light2. toa metru vs teridax in legend of metru nui3. vakama's betrayal in 2005 and matau bring him back to the good side4. matoro's death, and teridax is in the good side on 20065. ignika came into being6. mata nui became a toa7. makuta's takeover8. bara magna, a whole new world9. two gigantic robot fighting10. uhmm.. golden armor i guess ? it's pretty cool

• 4 weeks later...

10. "I don't have time for this. I have places to be, and bodies to break. I want you to send out a message to all your friends, to everyone who sails in and out of this island. Tell them Miserix is back, and when I find him, Teridax is dead!" —Miserix to a trader on Stelt, Destiny War Miserix is a BOSS 9. "Why did we bring him again?" said Spiriah. "He breaks up the monotony," said Lariska. Federation of Fear about Vezon 8. The fight between Zaktan and Hakann in the Piraka Stronghold. 7. The fight between the Toa Hagah and Mahri. (Yeah, I'm a violent person) 6."Almost immediately, he was a problem. Complaining, questioning authority, scheming against his betters... all of this earned him his share of dangerous missions and a number of sessions with the masters of pain. Somehow, he survived all of it..." — The Shadowed One, Dark Hunters Avak is hated too much... 5. When Zaria schools Orde and Chiara in the Yesterday Quest 4. Hey! He was mine! I wouldn’t have hurt him … much … and I only would have needed three or four hours and the right tools, just to make sure he would be no trouble." —Vezon, Federation of Fear 3.Toa Vezon, Toa of...Anarchy! 2."You... imbeciles. You ignorant stone apes... is this how you try to save existence?" — Artakha, Reign of Shadows 1.Nuju riding a Vohtarak in Web of Shadows

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

1: Bionicle Bohrok Saga Comics 5-8: Super suspenceful and probably some of my favorite comics ever.2: Lewa vs Onua fight scene in the MNOLG3: Ga-Koro Bohrok Animations4: The Voya Nui Resistance movement (in the first 3 Bionicle Legends books.)5: Toa Nuva vs the Piraka, in Bionicle Legends 16: Makuta's speech in MNOLG7: Mata Nui's body rising.8: Lewa, Kopaka, and Pohatu vs the Makuta in their hive headquarters in Bionicle Legends 99: Vakama vs Makuta vs The Shadowed One in Time Trap10: Mata Nui, Ackar, and Kiina vs Bone Hunters and Scopio in Tle Legend Reborn. (Excelent animation for a fight scene.):music:

1. Mata Nui's rising2. All of MNOG3. Matoro's sacrifice4. The battle between the robots and the reformation of the planet5. Takanuva becoming a flying gigantic Toa of Light and Shadow6. The Toa fighting the Bahrag in the Exo-Toa7. Sahmad describing his journey and his view on the world8. Krika revealing his more moral side9. Hewkii saying "Holy Gadunka"10. Every time Mata Nui laughs in TLR. He sounds so evil and demonic. Especially when they all laugh during Kiina's reunion with Berix and Mata Nui does his demonic laugh and Gresh looks at him like ಠ_ಠ

1. When the Toa Inika were created2. When Makuta announced his reign after Karda Nui3. Super Hakann and Thok vs the Pirakak and Inika.4. The events around the time of the Great Cataclysm on Metru Nui.5. Vakama's betrayal6. The Barraki's final chase against the Mahri, Jaller's (almost) Nova blast, and their teleportation to Metru Nui7. Toa Mata's landing8. Matoro's sacrifice9. The Piraka's takeover of Voya Nui10. TakutanuvaOf course, there are many, many more.

Edited by knuckles chaotix

Off the top of my head, these come to mind:10) The Raid on Vulcanus, mainly any parts with Fero being a ruthless monster9) All of the Makuta deaths in Karda Nui, especially Icarax getting 'sploded8) The final battle royale in Dark Mirror, lots of creative deaths including the infamous portal-slice7) Creation of the Boxor and the defense of Ga-Koro, crowning moments of awesome for Nuparu and Takua6) Lewa VS Onua, both the Infected Kanohi and Krana fights were amazing5) Matoro's sacrifice, which was made even more powerful by his struggle with Makuta's influence4) Supercharged Hakann and Thok and the subsequent Axonn VS Brutaka, this was pretty much DragonBionicle Z3) The entirety of Time Trap, which is probably my favorite book in the entire series2) The climax of MNOLG, where Makuta is finally revealed and proceeds to melt your mind with pure evil1) Teridax's victory, I was debating whether to make this or the MNOLG battle #1 but decided on this, because it really establishes Teridax as the ultimate antagonist after his almost episodic role on the sidelines of the previous few years. Then suddenly, he makes his comeback by laughing in the face of eight years of the Toa's hard work. WINNING.Teridax's death might have made it on here if Lego had allowed Greg to go with his original idea. I don't remember the exact details, but it was something about his chest exploding?

Edited by Zakann The Diabolical

p

Teridax's death might have made it on here if Lego had allowed Greg to go with his original idea. I don't remember the exact details, but it was something about his chest exploding?

I believe it involved Mata Nui using his fist to either smash through Makuta's chest or use his hand like a sword to slash through it. I think its the latter, though I could be wrong about that. Edited by The Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png