Who Best Matches Your Personality?

Toa Turing

I don't see how or why this topic correlates to '01-'03 characters, so I'm saying Mavrah.mavrah-remember.pngHAH NO BECAUSE HE DIED AND NOBODY REMEMBERS HIMI'M LIKE POHATU BECAUSE I'M SUPER COOL AND RUN REALLY FAST

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Kopaka or Onua. I'm trying to think of anyone besides the Toa Mata and nothing's coming to mind. :P Hm....Oh, Nuju, of course. Yes. I quote him right at the top of my blog for a reason lol. Also Takua in the sense of forgetting all the time lol.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...

Vezon for my insanity, Kopaka for my cold and calculating ways, and Teridax for my nasty cunning.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Vezon for my insanity, Kopaka for my cold and calculating ways, and Teridax for my nasty cunning.
Do you have any good qualities? :P From this post, it seems like not. :(
Calculating isn't good? o_oNow that you mention it, I did forget to mention intelligence, which I share with both Kopaka and Teridax.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Back in the day, when they were still making the sets, and people were still buying them, I would have to say Kopaka.He was a loner, wasn't a team player, and didn't like riddles.Now that I've settled and stabilized, I would have to say Takua. He was a very odd person within his community and didn't know who he was.

Starting a new comic series soon.

I don't see how or why this topic correlates to '01-'03 characters, so I'm saying Mavrah.mavrah-remember.pngHAH NO BECAUSE HE DIED AND NOBODY REMEMBERS HIMI'M LIKE POHATU BECAUSE I'M SUPER COOL AND RUN REALLY FAST
Mavrah isn't dead....

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Mavrah isn't dead....
That wasn't really my point, but if you follow the far-better canon story that doesn't include 2009, the last you ever see or hear of him is being washed away into a mess of wild rahi, which to me means he died. To avoid cluttering this topic shoot me a PM if you want to discuss this further.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Mine would be Matoro and Takanuva in the beginning.I normally am very hard on myself, I always feel as if I didn't achieve anything great, I felt I didn't deserve certain things like Matoro. I am normally very unsure of myself as well, I don't see why I'm chosen for certain things when others would be better at them similar to Takanuva in the beginning.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 2 weeks later...

I could be either Tahu or Jaller; both because I work well as a team leader, and also I love the color red. sarcastic.gif

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

BUT REMEMBER HE'S NOT DEAD(I'm like Mavrah, mainly because I like biology) Edited by Paleo

• 2 weeks later...

65% Kopaka, 35% Onua. I don't like working as a team; it slows me down. I'm still willing to work asa team if I must. In a team, I'm usually the planner (like Onua) and give some ideas unlike Kopakaignoring everyone. I don't like talkative people and don't like being around them. I usually listen towhat people say but not as quiet as Kopaka. Quiet level 75% Kopaka, 25% Onua.

• 6 months later...

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 30 days or more, as per the rules:

6. No topic revival past 30 days since the latest post.
Topic revived; topic closed.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender