Guess who's birthday it is?!

Reznas

That's right, it's our very own Black Six's 25th birthday today! Everybody give the man who does it all a pat on the back. Thanks for all your work on the forums, it couldn't be a better site without all of your contribution. Have a wonderful birthday, hope you have a good one!-Rez

Happy Birthday!Lets thank the man who's kept the site running and our moral high!And thanks for fixing my blog, If you've done that by now :)

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Congrats to the admin of admins and a big thanks for keeping this wonderful site running! :) Hope you have a good time at BrickFair! Really, can a birthday get more awesome? :D-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Happy birthday 6-man! As a birthday present you should give us all more prototype parts! :P(And yeah, I thought it was tomorrow too...?
Isn't his birthday tomorrow? Anyway, happy birthday!
It's just our timezone difference. I live in Russia, so it's the 5th for me currently.-Rez

Happy birthday, Black Six! Thanks for all that you do to keep this site running smoothly!

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Happy birthday, big man. Hope it's a good one.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I don't remember if I told Black Six happy birthday at BrickFair or not, but just in case, Happy Birthday, Black Six! :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Hmm... How do I want to approach this one? An obligatory "Never heard of her" comment would just be lame and inaccurate. Plus, I'd probably lose proto for that... =/I could say it's a Zombie birthday seeing as Bionicle's over, but that doesn't make perfect sense because Black Six wasn't the creator of Bionicle and BZP has never really died. Still, I suppose a zombie birthday would be pretty freaking epic. BRAIN CAKE FOR ALL! (Oh my gosh, I actually know how to make a dessert that would fit the bill for a brain cake. XD It's called a Charlotte Russe -or at least one of its forms looks like a brain-). Maybe a vampire birthday? Hmm, I don't think he associates himself with the earth element, though. Bah, I'm over-thinking. I think someone stole my brain cake. =/ Anyway, happy birthday, Andrew! ^^ Have fun!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing