OOC: Okay, I saw her profile but it doesn't state her limit. How strong and fast is she exactly?

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: Why is everyone ignoring meIC: SpiritWill had just about enough of this, he ran over to Shadow, enduring any hits she through at him and he grabbed at her.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Adrian stepped back and crossed his arms, content to let whoever this man was try his hand at calming the situation. In all of the years that Adrian had been at the institute, Adrian had never minded letting another person be in the driver's seat.---"About time..." Nero muttered.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: She's a bit below actual super speed. And if she uses it too much, she starts to damage her body. The only reason she hadn't yet is because she has used it in minor doses. Sane for strength.Vainika, that is called auto hitting and bunnying. Neither are allowed. You can't just reach a super speed character without them letting you, or some pretty fancy tricks.IC: Shadow"There is no learning!" Shadow said, clearly not referring to the guitar. "It just makes things worse!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Shadow"No, we can't! Because the instant there is any ****ing clarity, something decides to screw with it!" Her eyes still glowed, and she wasn't getting any calmer, but at least she wasn't attacking.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Elijah:Elijah sighed, shaking his head."Honestly, any arguments I can think to go to that, I don't believe myself," he admitted, holding his hands palm-up, showing his lack of response."We can only try to adapt, in any case. Just feel the wind and go with the flow, y'know?" He shrugged. "Oh, 'Feel The Wind' is that song I was playing earlier, if you wanted to know," he said, attempting to change the subject somewhat.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Elijah:Elijah sighed, setting out his arms to block others from following Shadow. He'd gotten a headache after this, and honestly, he needed some sleep. First, though, make sure the students were okay."Alright, Nero," he said wearily to the other Sound-controller, "Take charge, for now. Once Alaric and that Russian dude are done ripping each other apart, make sure they get some help-for now, I've got no medical training, so make sure all of these others are good now, too. And don't let anybody leave until Beast shows up." He then stepped out, closing the door tight, and shaking his head. After a moment, he slowly walked in the direction Victoria had gone.OOC: Translation: Krayzikk is sleeping. I'll be sleeping soon too. So, no trying to interact with Elijah or Victoria after this post. Okay? Okay. Anybody who ninja'd me, or something, just edit.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:: "Look, Shadow is a jerkwad. I don't know what's up with her, but she's like this a lot. She scorched Jared's fingers yesterday, when he was trying to save Ric's life." She paused. "And whatever she said about your appearance, it's untrue."IC:: Dante went off in search of Emily for that picture.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Nero nodded, and grinned. "Nice to meet you, Will. I'm Nero. As I guess you've figured out. Well, feel free to start checking up on anyone, and healing them if they need it. I'd head for Zac first, we'll catch up with Alaric once he's calmed down."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Shawn IC: Shawn chuckled a bit "I don't care what she thinks about my appearance I know I am fine....It was some of the other stuff she said...and I almost lost it when she started talking about you guys." Shawn says as he turns his body over, looking away from Tali.Emily IC: Emily see's Nero rolling about and then walks up to him, "Hey! what happened to the party?"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: Sorry Vengeance but it was necessary. Off for the night.IC: Scorcher, Darkfang (Weapon-X HQ)Kane nodded, “Don’t worry about it.” He reassured her. “As for a lounge yeah we have a very basic one, can watch some TV and drink coffee.” He said. “We also have a high tech-training facility, shooting range, and some military obstacle courses outside in the snow.” He said.“We’re in the middle of nowhere in Canada if you were wondering.” He told her.Darkfang looked at Rapture and his yellow eyes widened. He’d never seen her before… she looked sort of like him… like a demon.“Child… we share an resemblance.” He said.“She’s not our pet.” Kane rumbled glaring at Rapture. “And she’s not a little girl.” He warned Darkfang.He looked up as Sarah walked towards them and raised a brow. “Another rookie?” he said surprised. She was certainly a sight to behold, with her fur, cat like features and her wings.IC: Triblade (Party Room, Institute)“Huh… I never thought of that.” Matt admitted. “It might be true you’d no better then me,” He said.He nodded, “Me either.” He said. “I’d get into the middle of it, but Alaric is a teacher he should be able to handle things.” He said. The fighting was getting really tense and Matt almost stepped in towards the end until Shadow ran off who seemed to be causing most of the problems.IC: Quicksilver, NPC Brotherhood healer (Brotherhodo HQ)Pietro gasped as he was revived. He looked up at Demon, “Thank you…” he said. Suddenly the brotherhood healer ran up, kneeling by Pietro.“Wait.” Pietro said. Slowly he began to slide the medal rods out of his legs, they clanged on the floor, letting loose a splash of blood. “There… now heal me.” He said.The healer nodded and began to run his hands over Pietro’s arms. Pietro grimaced as he felt his shattered bones begin to rearrange themselves as they were fused back together and healed.Next he ran his hands over his legs, healing his devastated leg bones, and the muscles and sinews he’d destroyed by pushing the metal rods into his legs. The bloodied holes in his legs closed, leaving behind nothing but knotted scar tissue. Pietro felt better now that he was healed but he was still weak.He looked up at Rosalina then. “My niece…” he said looking at her, and smiling.IC: Summer-flight (Party Room, Institute)Ashlynn had been too distracted by the telepathic message from Tara to even notice the fight going on. Tara! Are you okay?! She sent back. I love you Tara fight for control!But when Alaric punched some unfamiliar man into the punch table she snapped to attention. “Ric what’s going on?” She said. She sent Beast a quick telepathic message telling him about what was going on.IC: Beast (Party Room, Institute)Hank had been walking towards the party when he saw Jared come up with two unfamiliar people. “Not now.” He told them. “Follow me if you wish, I need to take care of something.” He said as he continued down the hallway, Ashlynn had sent him a telepathic re-cap of the fighting.Beast burst into the party room, not looking happy. “I allow you to have a party, a celebration and this is how you repay me?” he yelled.“By spiting in my face and fighting amongst yourselves?!” he said. “We are all mutants; we are brothers and sisters here. We are all in the same boat, outcasts of society but yet we still can’t get along. We have to ruin the fun for everyone else for selfish and egotistical reasons!” he said.He looked around the room at everyone at the party. “I am disapointed in all of you, students and teachers.” He said.“Someone needs to tell me who started this, and I need to know everyone who was involved in the fighting.” He said.“Ashlynn told me that Shadow, Scott and Zac were involved in the fighting.” He said. “They will all be receiving detention.” He said.He then looked at Alaric. “Ric stop this now, who is this man?” he said moving towards Aleks.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: ZacZac came into the scene when Beast came in when he said who was recieving detention, "WHAT?! But I didn't hit anyone I wasn't apart of it I was trying to stop it beast! I was trying to find you to stop it because it was getting out of hand!"OOC:....I am not happy guys...Did this fight really happen? I am extremely ticked off at the people who started this. I have had a stressful past six weeks I kept in because I wasn't wanting to take it out on anyone, and before this happened, tonight was like h*** at Rehersal, I was furious, this just doubled it.Why?

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:Sara sighed. Everyone was ignoring her, as usual. Fine. They were possibly daunted by the task anyway. She knew she was.She noticed someone was raging at the party and she shrunk into the shadows, silently observing. It was Beast.Well. That should be interesting.She tapped a fellow student's shoulder. When he turned, she whispered,"What happened?"OOC: What happened and can someone explain all this insanity to me?

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: (Scott Jackson)"Sir, Shadow was being disruptive to the whole party, and would not leave when asked to.I was helping Zac get her out, ans she started throwing punches. I was trying to defend me and Zac, as she seemed very inraged. I'll take the detention, but Zac shouldn't. He didn't throw a punch at all sir." Scott had almost said he didn't need his, but he had fought, even if it had been in self-defense.(Sarah Jackson)"I'l take that as a copliment" She was talking about how Kane had reacted when she walked up. "Do any of you know where the Colonel is? I need to talk to him about getting my katana fixed."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: ShadowFar from the party, Shadow finally came to a stop, ducking into her dorm. She all but collapsed into the room's lone chair, gasping for air. Her heart felt like it was going to beat itself right out of her chest, and she was finding it hard to breathe.What are you doing, Shadow? Picking fights, throwing insults, throwing punches? That's not what you usually do. Then again, you don't know what you would usually do, do you?You've only been around for a few days, Victoria. And memories are still seeping in, aren't they. Victoria? Or should you be Rebekah?Just who are you?

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Dymex, bro... It's an ingame fight between characters. Nothing personal.It's times like this when you all need to remember this is just a game. If you're not having fun, no one's stopping you from quitting. :)IC: Brianne cautiously moved towards the window."I can get up there invisible.... Find out what that is..."

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: TribladeMatt turned to Sara. “We had a little brawl here and a lot of very nasty slander being thrown by students.” He said.He then turned to Beast and spoke up. “Scott and Zac are right. Sac didn’t throw a single punch, he let himself take a beating just because he didn’t want to fight Shadow who looked like she was looking for a fight.” He said.“Scott was just trying to protect Zac with self defense, but he was using his sword, which could of gotten nasty.” He said.IC: BeastHank nodded, “Fine Zac you are off the hook.” He said. “Thank you for accepting the punishment Scott, even if you had noble intentions.” He said.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X HQ)“He was just in the control room but he walked out.” Scorcher said. “He’s probably in his office down the hall.” He said.

OOC: Yea sorry about venting.. Just that my rehersals are really aggregating me, but that gives me no right to post my problems here.Sorry bout the venting.IC: Firspirit"Thanks Scott," Zac said and then looked at beast, "Beast I'm really sorry this happened, I was trying to make this a fun party and I didn't even pay attention to a small thing that almost became a brawl, I'm really sorry,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis