OOC: Why are you the only one I can never fully reply too? Care to quote the last post I missed?I like how Nick saw the copters before I even ever said they were close to the destination or not.Explain what the destroyer is and this suit’s capabilities… never mind you already did that. I thought that Macinex was the armor builder and that Geoffrey was more just a average scientist, not sure when they began being able to make armor of that kind, plus you didn’t mention him taking the armor from his home to Weapon-X and he hasn’t had time to create this whole thing yet so I’m going with no.Wait… I just realized something very key about Ezekiel I should have caught before…. How does he know how to get to the Weapon-X Facility? Its whereabouts are secret and only a few PC’s in the game know where it is.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“We were talking to that blue-scaled girl Rapture Chris,” Christine said worried. “And I’m not exactly sure what she meant.” She shrugged.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“We need to keep you away from her.” she told Chris.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)Novocain turned around to see an exact replica of himself standing there. This was nothing new to him he’d seen hallucinations of himself many times in the past and had even cloned himself in the past before killing them.“Hand me that device by your right arm would you?” he asked.IC: Katherine (NYC)Katherine pulled up her hood, “Hard for them not to suspect the big green lizard.” she smirked.IC: Daken, Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“I need to speak with you.” Daken said stepping into the hallway and surprising Liliana and John. Daken placed his hand on John’s shoulder. “Alone,”John nodded slowly, “Alright Daken… I’ll be back okay?” he said squeezing Liliana’s hand before letting go of it and following Daken down the hallway. John followed Daken deep into the base, away from Liliana’s room. “Where are we going?”“In here.” Daken said walking through a set of metal doors.John followed him inside, suddenly he noticed the room was full of black armored Weapon-X guards, they pointed their high-powered rifles at John and fired. Pain that was all John felt as hot let poured into his body. His body shook back and forth as the bullets burst into him, more then he’d ever suffered before. Cutting through his muscle, his flesh, bouncing off his adamantium bones…John fell to his knees as they began to shoot his legs, his metal claws cutting through the metal flooring as he tried to crawl towards them only to have them lay the barrage of bullets into his back. John’s hand moved forward shaking, tears running down his eyes from the pain.“Why brother… why…” he said choking on his own blood until his eyes fluttered and he fell unconscious.IC: NPC Quicksilver (NYC)Pietro ignored the letters of light in the sky. If the unknown mutants wanted to help then they were free to follow him, he didn’t have time to slow down, the choppers continued forward moving through the glowing letters as they continued through the sky.

IC: JuliaJulia's ear twitched. Gunfire. That sound, that echo of crack crack crack...she knew it. And the whimper that ensued...John. She took off in the direction of the sound, but immediately flattened herself against the wall when she saw Daken. I knew it, she thought, I knew I couldn't trust that ****er.“Why brother… why…”John. Unmistakably. I swear to god, Julia thought, you are going to pay, Daken.She quickly and quietly sulked away until she found the meeting room again."Ash?" she said, "we have a problem."

67tlbk.png

IC: Shadow, Panera BreadRebekah hugged her friend tightly, remaining silent despite the numerous replies that came to mind. All of them were accurate, all of them were honest. But none of them would fix things any faster. So she remained quiet."Alright, I'm fine." She finally said, her voice calm and quiet. The moment of weakness was gone, and her guard was raised once more. "Let's go get our food okay?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“What problem?” she asked Julia her emerald eyes wide. She could easily scan Julia’s mind for the answer but decided against it.IC: Daken, John (Weapon-X Facility)Now that John was out cold Daken grinned, “Drag him and follow me,” he said before striding through the base. The guards followed behind him dragging John through the base, leaving a trail of crimson in their wake.Soon they were out through the entrance of the base, Daken continued to walk as the guards began to drag John through the snow; his blood turning the snow scarlet as his body was dragged through it. Eventually they came to a clearing where a metal grill stood alone in the snow. Daken grinned and then pulled out a folder and placed it on the grill. Then he waited.Several minutes later John began to stir as many of the bullets were pushed out of his body and into the snow. He found himself on his knees his arms pulled behind him in some sort of metal hand-cuffs; pain lanced through his body as he looked up at Daken.“Ah you are finally awake little brother.” Daken smiled.“Why are you doing this?” John asked.“I’m doing this because Liliana loves you and not me… but if you were gone then she would be mine.”“That’s what this is about?! You’ll never win her love Daken! NEVER!” John yelled.“Settle down John things are about to get interesting.” Daken said as he pointed to the folder. “We are going to have a little barbecue here. Within this folder is your entire file, everything Weapon-X learned about you through our spy, many of the things you still don’t remember about yourself are contained in this folder. What’s more is that it also contains our father’s file… almost his entire life is here, but now you will never know anything about our piece of **** father.” Daken said as he pulled out a lighter; igniting it as he began to burn the folder.“NOOO!” John yelled lashing forward and struggling against his captors.IC: Quicksilver, Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Copters)Several hours later and the copters were now crossing the Canadian border.“Go East,” John told Quicksilver.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Oh snap, I didn't think about that one. O.o Maybe he asked for the location from Pietro prior? Should I edit something into the earlier posts? My bad, can't believe I completely missed that one. Still posting the IC for now, at least.IC: Ezekiel (Weapon-X Facility):Ezekiel chuckled as he heard what Alex said, and nodded at Scott."Alright, he's right about the systems. But absolutely wrong about us being unprepared or incapable of taking them on."Ezekiel grabbed the communicator. "Now, now, I'll be waiting for your expertise, dear. Don't take too long. We might accidentally mentally shut down ourselves, or heaven forbid, get a paper cut!"Ezekiel smiled after saying this, and looked to Scott as he began to concentrate his technopathic abilities."What? It's just messing around between comrades."The systems were far more complex than he thought, but Ezekiel began to process the code mentally. This was very, very high level stuff, and strands that at first glance would seem like they would take seconds to hack suddenly unraveled into challenging processes. His head began to hurt slightly, and he had to extend his hands to concentrate his power.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

OOC: He's just standing in the room the SHIELD agent led him in to. Say, Kaithas, when do you think Nick/whoever is going to finish re-wiring that collar thingy?IC: Chris Marie:No problem from him, he'd had enough with people being interested in him. When Sarah was like that, she drugged him, then hurt him. He wasn't in any hurry to repeat that again."John's in trouble?" He asked, "Can I say, 'I told you so?' Because isn't that what they say when that kind of stuff happens?"He wasn't very happy to say the least. In fact, he looked a bit ticked. John was one of the few people that Chris had actually talked to. And John was a nice person to. With a short burst of anger (and possibly a little help from Sarah, he still wasn't sure what Rapture had done to his mind, or how much she could influence his mind) he felt Luka's memories come back. He flinched, not expecting the mental strength that Luka's personality possessed, and shuddered for a moment as he fought to force his personality back, and make sure that his memories were still separate from Luka's. Thinking about his memories for a moment, the more he realized that his was a bit... Mixed. Pausing for a moment, he gave a quick look back on his memories, shuddering to realize, that some of them weren't his. They were Sarah's.IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:"I'd rather not, unless you'd like to... Assist me in a short project," He said, morphing to form a copy of X-Bones.

OOC: Its fine man its already done, just say he somehow located it with his technopath powers in the past or something/IC: NPC Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“You must be Molotov,” Fury said as he walked forward. He was a tall imposing dark skinned man with a bald head and a black eye patch over one eye. His black jacket billowed behind him as he approached Molotov.“What do you think of the Helicarrier?” IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“No!” she yelled throwing her self at Julia. “We have to help John! Where is he!” she said frantically. She couldn’t let John die… he was her best friend.“Please Julia… and why wasn’t Daken helping him?”IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Possibly,” Novocain said watching as his clone shifted into what looked like one of the Weapons.“I don’t remember giving my clones’ shape-shifting powers… that means you must be a mutant.” he said thoughtfully.“What sort of project? Will it be fun?”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“I’m with Chris we should help him.”IC: Weapon-X Defenses (Weapon-X Facility)It seemed that Ezekiel and Scott’s tampering only served to set off alarms across the base. Suddenly huge metal turrets began to pop out of holes in the ground, all with functioning high-powered laser beams. The turrets began to power up before unleashing a stream of laser at the two techno-paths. Gauds began to run out of the base, snapping their guns to attention before running towards the intruders. IC: Daken, John (Canadian Wilderness, near Weapon-X Facility)Daken slowly walked through the snow towards his younger brother. “I wish you could live to see Liliana become mine…” he said. “My hidden pheromone powers will make her endlessly loyal to me… you are the only thing in my way little brother, she still loves you and that’s something my power can’t overcome.” he said as he towered over John.Daken then popped out the metal Muramasa blade out of his right wrist. “This is the part where I slit your throat little brother, remember how I told you that this blade would negate your healing factor? Well it will and you will slowly bleed to death, I will make sure there is not a drop of blood left in you so that you won’t revive.” he sneered as he squatted near John.“Go to ****.” John said and then he spat in Daken’s eye. John watched as Daken reared back in anger knowing what would come next. Time slowed for John he only had seconds left to act. He slammed his head backwards lightning fast impacting the guard holding him and knocking the wind out of him, Daken felt the grip on his arms loosen he then jumped up and whirled around at that exact moment Daken lashed out trying to slash John his metal blade instead cutting through John’s metal bonds and freeing him.John immediately lurched forward his six adamantium claws popping out of their respected knuckles as he flew forward shoving them into the chest of two of the guards. IC: NPC Quicksilver (Brotherhood Copters)A few hours later and suddenly Pietro could see what looked like a landing pad with some planes, and a small metal structure. He smiled things were about to get interesting. He lowered the metal copters to the ground a ways away from the facility.“We are here my brothers and sisters! Let us destroy this infernal place and free our kin!” he yelled as he levitated out of the copter and into the air; instantly more guards began to pour out of the base equipped with advanced Weapon-X technology. Plates in the ground began to open up as large tanks armed with sonic canons were raised to the surface. "Prepare Weapon-X for you now face the Brotherhood!" Quicksilver roared as he began to tear metal sheets off the base and send them into the crowd of armed guards, cutting a few in half.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“What the ****!” Johnson yelled as the reports came in of the assault and the alarms went off.“ALL WEAPONS OUTSIDE TO DEFEND THE BASE! ANY WHO DO NOT OBEY WILL BE KILLED!” he roared over the loud-speaker before grabbing his shotgun.IC: NPC Beast (Weapon-X Facility)Suddenly Beast heard the alarms going off and Johnson’s announcement. It seemed the facility was under attack once again… he could only hope it was some of his X-Men here to free him.

IC: AlexAlex stepped off the copter, his expression hardening.Most of his compatriots had yet to disembark the vehicles, or like Quicksilver, were attacking from a distance. In stark contrast, Alex waded forward, heedless of the attacks being thrown his way.Rather quickly, some of them noticed him, and took aim. Much to their horror, their bullets bounced off thin air inches from reaching him. They quickly exhausted their ammunition, and when they went to reload, were slammed by an invisible force, knocking them unconscious.Undeterred, he continued toward the security systems. He would need to unlock them before they could enter.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Nick ripped out of the woods, arms in full grizzly bear form. His bloodlust was uncontrollable.IC: Jared flew out, not wanted to kill anyone, and fired, intentionally hitting the snow next to Pietro. "Oops. Missed."IC: Tali went out much slower, and started to telekinetically lift a tree.IC: A few soldiers fired at the helicopters, only to find their weapons disappearing. Fox appeared near the others, dropping some assault rifles.IC: Dante fired a few shots at the oncoming troops. He just wanted to see his sister safe.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC GeoffreyI was happily sitting in my room, tinkering away with... stuff.Then the alarm went off."No!" I thought. Grabbing all of my guns, Flarbrandr, a fully functional rapier, and what I thought was my copy of Ice but what turned out to be a Kit Fisto FX lightsaber, I bolted out of my room and headed for the medical lab.

IC: (Scott)Scott was about to jack his armor in when the turrets popped up. "Get to cover, I'll take care of this." Scott ran forward, right into three guards. He chopped them down with his sword.He picked up one of the weapons they were using, and started to fire at the defense turrets, hoping to drop them from a distance. When the gun ran out, he dropped it, and rushed the walls, scaling them quickly. At the top, all the remaining turrets targeted Scott. He dodged laser and micro-misslle fire, and took out one of the turrets with his sword. He was going to be in for a long battle.OCC: What are the Weapon-X guards wearing in regards to armor?IC: (Blake, Sarah)Blake ran from the room when the alarms went off. He ran into Sarah on the way. He told her of the plan, in Kajiht, so others wouldn't understand. "Miss all your shots, and do not attack the others." As they made it outside, Sarah fired on some of the others, missing them all. "Whoops"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Dallas (Weapon-X Base, Canada)Meanwhile, Dallas, ever the artist, had moved in more secretively, using time deception and cool Dallas type stuff to sneak inside the base itself, using the same ventilation route that Aleks had used a while back to camp out in, trying to hunt down other X-Men he could bust out.IC: Brooklyn (Panera Bread, New York City)"C'mon, girl!" Brooklyn chirped, lifting Rebekah by the thighs, throwing her over her shoulders, and carrying her via piggyback ride inside. "We got food to eat!"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:"Depends. I need you to create a human. A fully grown female adult."IC: Molotov:"Impressive."IC: Rapture:"Oh, it's started?" Rapture was sitting on top of a dead guard outside the base entrance. Most of the guards near the entrance were dead, or unconscious."If you want in, here you go!" She shouted, pointing at the open entrance before heading in. Time she had one last conversation with the Colonel.IC: Chris Marie:"I'm staying with you," He said, sticking with his sister. Another day, another battle. Bleh. When he saw some of the X-men with other mutants, he wanted to run, and switch sides. Except for the 'death' part.IC: Will Ambrose:Will watched the orb in his hand fragment, then dissolve. About half the lights in the pantheon room turned back on, the others were dead.

IC: ShadowThe current customers of Panera Bread were treated to the sight of one girl giving a slightly younger one a piggy back ride into the building.Rebekah, confused by her new heights, looked about with a rather nonplussed expression. As if to say, Wait what just happened.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)Speaking of X-Men...Two Weapon-X mooks, alerted to the growing chaos outside rounded the corner Julia was currently inhabiting, guns raised and ready to shoot all X-Men. They paused at the sight of her, about to raise Cain and bring her in to prevent her from helping the other X-Men. What they didn't expect as they raised their guns, however, was a young, good-looking West Coaster kid to drop down from the vents, brushing himself off and grinning."What's up, gents?" he crowed. "Sorry, uh...I'm here with the pizza guys. I heard you guys wanted delivery."The guards - who, of course, were not the most intelligent - stopped and looked at each other before turning back to Dallas incredulously."But...you don't have any pizza on you.""Aw, ****, are you serious? I knew something was missing with my disguise...guess this is why folks don't order out anymore."Dallas slowed time to a halt as he spoke, catching the guards off balance; he seized one's assault rifle and clocked him right in the jaw with it, KOing him, and the other was smoked with the barrel of the gun right in the temple as time sped back to a normal speed. Julia watched as Dallas checked the safety and clip on the gun before adopting a Rambo pose and winking."Sup, girl?" he asked her, leaning in and giving her a quick kiss on each cheek, as friends would do in Europe. "You look...uh...captive."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: AlexAlex, noting Rapture's comment, stepped through the entrance. His shield was held directly in front of him, in case of a trap. Much to his surprise, there wasn't one.A single guard rounded the corner, one that was quickly knocked out by a swift shield blow to the head. The technopath moved forward, and carefully turned the corner himself. He needed to find the control room.No, more importantly, he needed to find Julia.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Sam)Sam had one goal in mind: Take out Colonel Johnson. If he was out of the picture, the command chain might collapse, and for vengance. Sam had put his steel hidden blade on his right arm, his striking arm. He had the adamatuim one on his left hand, his blocking hand. Seeking the Colonel within the building, as he hadn't seen the man leave, but that could be Sam not watching the exits. Sam activated his camo, so he wasn't seen by the camras in the complex.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: There was a whoop of excitement as a man of metal barreled from the coptors, pistons sliding back in his forearms. Asura charged straight into the answering gunfire, burying his fist in a panicking agent's stomach once he was within range. Grabbing onto the agent's vest, Asura's pistons slammed, and the agent was sent flying into a group of other agents, screaming in agony.Cracking his metallized knuckles, Asura charged towards another group.---Bullets ricocheted into the distance as Dana threw up shield after shield in front of brotherhood members attacking with ranged powers, occasionally taking potshots with her gun at agents who strayed too close.---Siegfried nodded, briefly leaving the room to dress in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. When he returned, he nodded. "I'm ready to go when you are."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: "Hey Angel Eyes, take the wheel," X-Bones instructed, as he left to lean out the ramp of the Blackbird. Aerial superiority was a wonderful thing but since the Blackbird had no weaponry of its own in this reality they'd have to use their own. As he leaned out, wind whipping at his face, he created a simple blade out of his destructive energy and started mentally swinging it at the laser turrets. Take them out and they'd have taken the field and could move into assaulting the baseM'Kus and N'Dine dropped down from one of the choppers, both having shifted to a halfway form neither fully panther or human. They charged forward as gangly werepanthers, lashing at limbs with claw-like nails, always seeking to injure not killAh the attack had started. Alec's original plan had been to start trying to hack the base's defences as he had with the Hydra stronghold, but as he needed Quicksilver to deal with the problematic issue of the bomb in his head, looks like he'd be heading for the front lines.Magnitude giant'd up again, using hands the size of bulldozers to sweep huge avalanches of snow at the defending Weapon X guards. If the sheer cold of being buried in ice didn't freeze the guards themselves up, the low temperatures and meltwater would play havoc with their weaponry

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC KnightKnight followed the chopper. He kept mainly to the roads and while keeping an eye on the choppers with his enhanced vision. After so long he could no longer stay on the roads so he started blasting any thing in his way with focused light and finally made it to the base. "We're here. Make sure you don't hurt any Weapons, most of them aren't here by their own choice. You may also want to find a healer."IC: SpiritWhen the alarm went off Will stood up and said. "I guess the meeting's over, maybe we should spread out as we leave and see if we can find John on our way out."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: They have bullet proof armored vests and armored gas-mask like helmets, garbed in all black.There are also some Weapon-X troops in armored suits, heavily armored, slow, but with high fire-power.They should be Toast.It's posts like these that remind me how many characters I actually have.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“NOOO!” she screamed when the alarms began and John was still in danger. “NOT right now god**** it!” she yelled. She let go of Julia and began to run through the base towards the outside, towards where she knew John was, she could see his blood staining the floor… leading towards the entrance.Once she was outside she saw Chaos. X-Men and unfamiliar mutants attacking the Weapon-X base… yet they were somehow familiar. Oh my god… it’s the ****ing Brotherhood working with the X-Men?! She yelled in her mind accidently transferring the mental call to probably a large amount of people at the battle.Was Ric here?!! She called out mentally with her mind. RIC? She knew they couldn’t fight together… not yet she still had to act like she was a Weapon.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Scorcher charged through the crowd of soldiers running; the base was insane, soldiers were running around everywhere, alarms were blaring, outside people were dying. He charged outside covering his skin with flames as he summoned his flame aura. What was this? So many mutants attacking the base, Scorcher was shocked.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)Darkfang teleported outside, he grinned this would be fun. Knowing the plan he teleported behind one of the X-Men and shot his sawed-off at him, purposely missing as the bullets slammed harmlessly into the snow.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“What is this weird science?” Novocain grinned. He looked at Wild Card, “I will need an image for this woman.”As Geoffrey burst into then room Novocain glanced at him.“Ah screaming assistants nice… seems that our base is under attack… again.” he scowled. “The last attack was put down quite quickly and I heard the man responsible has his brains blasted all over his cell, how beautiful. Its art that, the way his brains painted the wall.” he smirked coldly the light playing across his circular glasses.IC: NPC Nick Furry (SHIELD Helicarrier)“**** right it is.” Fury said. “Our technology is some of the most advance in the entire world.” he said.“Have you decided my offer? Do you want in? To be an agent of SHIELD?”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Chris we are getting out of here!” Christine whooped as she ran forward, “I need someone’s power…” she said as she glanced around the growing battle field. She saw so many familiar Brotherhood members… it almost wanted to make her cry with joy.IC: Songbird (Blackbird)Ashlynn took control of the Blackbird they were familiar too her. Using the collective eyes of X-Bones and people down in the battle below she had sight… almost omniscient sight of the battle field as the Blackbird swooped down chain-gun activating as it began to blow up some of the tanks.IC: Ultimate Feral (Weapon-X Battle)John jumped out of one of the helicopters, suddenly he began to shift as he ran. As he shifted he transformed into a massive white werewolf with glowing orange eyes. John's clothes hung onto him in tatters as he charged into the guards, adamantium claws snapping out of his wrists and tearing through flesh and bone as crimson began to paint his fur.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Zack, JordanJordan gripped Zack's shoulder."You ready for this, man?" he said."**** yeah I am!" Zack shouted in reply.Jordan pulled back one of the side-doors on the plane and leaned out."Don't we need parachutes?" Zack asked."No," Jordan said, "we've got me."He grabbed Zack and the two leaped out onto the battlefield, their descent slowing just inches from the ground. Zack unleashed a vision blast at one of the soldiers, sending him flying through the air, while Jordan compressed a ball of snow into rock-hard ice and launched it at the head of another.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Whipvine - Blackbird -Since Ashley was currently stuck in the Blackbird she kept looking intently out the window to be Ashlynn's eyes, she had to be useful somehow if she couldn't get down there and help fight yet. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility - Krystal knew that until the bomb in her head was deactivated she had to at least pretend she was fighting the Brotherhood and other mutants invading the facility. This would be somewhat difficult to do considering all her abilities were melee based, claws and teeth, very deadly, she'd have to find someone who could survive her attacks. As she ran out into the fray with breakneck speed she found the perfect target, though his appearance threw her off. She saw a John lookalike jump out of a copter and transform into a wolf-human hybrid...just like her. He also had a metallic arm. Having nothing to really lose she charged at him, she had to make it look like she was at least trying to fight them off if she wanted her head intact. Ashley wasn't sure what to do, her bomb was still active, but she didn't want to hurt anyone. She resorted to trying to entangle the werepanthers that were coming toward her. They knew her as one of the students from the institute so she knew they wouldn't hurt her...she hoped. Besides she was purposely missing with the vines that ''attempted' to entangle them as they emerged from the snowy ground. IC: Windrider - Helicopter, Weapon X Facility - "Alright Matt let's jump!" Matt looked at me like I was crazy, "Relax bro I'll make sure we have a soft landing." And with that I leaped out of the plane, free-falling till I was about a hundred feet from the ground, it was about then a powerful wind caught us and slowed our descent to a harmless crawl before we landed firmly on the ground. Drawing my katana I started to charge toward the Facility without any hesitation, hovering a few inches off the ground so I could gain ground on armed soldiers faster than they could react and cut them down. I looked at the bunker of a wall in front of us, no way we could get in that way, unless... "Matt! Make a hole in that wall!" I said quickly as I got the jump on another soldier and ran him through with my blade. The Mysterious Priest, true to his nature, teleported closer to the facility, using his powers again to go past the wall and make his way inside the facility. He began to read the minds of the soldiers in range of his telepathy to get a mental map of the area and plan his next movements accordingly. His telepathy allowed him to 'see' anyone that could be coming his way and he would just teleport past a wall and into another room to avoid being found out.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Amaterasu slowly floated down from the copter, hair fanning out. The chaos of the battle raged around her, but she ignored most of it.Time for those - to pay.She walked forward, dangerously calm, and some light coalesced into a sword in her hands. She whipped out and slashed off one of the agent's head. She then went up to another agent and slit his throat.She looked up to see some agents raising their guns at her.She cocked an eyebrow. "Well? Come on. I don't have all the time in the world."IC: Madness had heard the alarm. He ran outside to see what was going on and ducked as a sheet of metal careened towards him, courtesy of a magnetism using mutant.As he did so, he caught a telepathic broadcast from Ashlynn."Oh my god… it’s the ****ing Brotherhood working with the X-Men?! " she was broadcasting.That explained a lot. But unfortunately, he couldn't do anything with an exploded head.IC: Sara had got off the copter and stepped onto the snow. Canada. Ah.She hasn't expected it to be so bloody. Ugh. Maybe next time, she would come back legally and maybe pet a moose.As Sara had no experience fighting in a chaotic and snowy environment like this, she tried to keep out of the way as much as possible, but still...there was a lot of pain around. And it was getting on her nerves.IC: Michael had went out of the facility as soon as the alarm had sounded. Well. Two attacks in one day."Bunch of morons..." he muttered. "Maybe they'll succeed.Maybe not."Secretly, he hoped they would.There was a scream and a crash coming from 2 o'clock. It seemed as if there was a wolf on the loose.He ran over there to assist.~~~~~~~~~~IC: Lament had quickly went into hiding.He had a hideout somewhere, in some abandoned factory. Outside, it looked like one.Inside, it also looked like one, only less cluttered and more clean.He sat down, thinking."Now who in the world wants me out of their way?"IC: Lester"I really didn't do anything, officer." I said.The guy just shook his head. "We know you didn't, Lester. But it's strange, that this guy died when talking to you, don't you think?"Bloody ######. They know who I am, but have to bloody use me as a scapegoat? Really?The officer looked shocked. "We're not accusing you of anything, Lester."Whoops, must have said that out loud."Can I go now?" I ask.Some time later, I went back to the Tank. And fell asleep. Hopefully there would be a new assignment tomorrow...IC: Will couldn't move. He tried to do one thing. Write. He took out a piece of paper and a penAnd what he wrote was this.WARDHe threw the paper down on the ground, towards the direction of his pursuers.The men chasing him stopped, hitting an invisible barrier.OOC: Will is open for interaction, if there's anyone free.

Edited by ConTradictheory

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Natalie nodded. "Let's go. Brando, I hope you don't mind being carried again."OOC:: Keep in mind that with the exception of about 4 Weapons no one knows Nick. Now, this isn't major, but still.IC: Nick shifted his arms into their lupine form again, tearing into a few soldiers with savage fury. The few bullets that had hit him earlier were getting pushed out, and an idea struck him.The mutant grinned.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Actually that last attack occurred like at least a day ago in the RP.IC: Songbird (Blackbird)Ashlynn flew away from the battle before landing in a clearing. “If you want off then go ahead.” she called back. “I’ll stay in the plane I can be useful this way!”IC: Ultimate Feral (Weapon-X Battle)John had been consumed by bloodlust and his animal-side. As what appeared to be a female of his kind with bright purple eyes charged towards him; challenging him John turned towards her and snarled. He then jumped forward going onto all fours for a moment before jumping towards her, his jaws aiming for her shoulder, while his outstretched claws went to slash across her chest, natural werewolf-claws and his added adamantium ones.IC: Triblade (Weapon-X Battle)Matt jumped out of the plane with Nathan. He wanted to scream, he hated heights. He flew towards the ground, his stomach in his mouth and his arms flailing. Eventually a soft current caught him and placed him on the ground near Nathan.“Don’t… ever do that again.” he said stumbling a bit. He then created a plasma blade in each hand and charged into the fight before slashing through the chest of an Weapon-X soldier with them.He nodded at Nathan and then unleashed a massive plasma blast from his chest, it cut through a line of soldiers melting them as it slammed into the metal wall before melting a massive hole in it. IC: Destruction (Weapon-X Battle)Caden moved forward both arms flying forward as he unleashed orbs of explosive energy from each, which flew into two groups of guards blowing them into dust instantly. Destruction smiled he would enjoy this.IC: John, Daken (Weapon-X Battle)John wrenched each pair of claws to the right as they moved outward in an arc slicing through the rest of each guard’s body. He then dove forward avoiding the bullets from the other guards. He lashed out his claws cutting through the leg of one of the guards, he screamed as John then slashed upwards his claws cutting through his chest and his face like it was butter. He kicked the nearest guard away before slashing off his arm, a streak of crimson spraying across the snow.He felt Daken’s claws slash across his back the bone claws rending his flesh, but the metal ones cutting through it as well. It might take days for those wounds to heal… John whirled around slashing outward with his claws, only to have them blocked by Daken’s.“You are outmatched little Brother.” Daken snarled. His guards were dead, now it was just him and John alone. “I’ve had more training then you… and I’ve been doing this for much longer!” he said his blue eyes hard.IC: Quicksilver (Weapon-X Facility)Pietro watched the battle, closing his fist as three of the metal tanks collapsed into metal balls as their drivers screamed in pain. He was about to turn his attention to some metal armed soldiers when he began to feel outward with his power, sensing the bombs inside the skull of every Weapon outside.His power gave him an innate understanding of the bombs, he moved his hands back and forth as the bombs began to disassemble inside their skulls until they were no longer explosive or dangerous, he then crushed them into small metal balls; each of the Weapons would feel a strange sensation inside their skulls.“It is done… you are weapons no longer… you are mutants! You are your own person! Now join us as we destroy those who enslaved you!” he yelled. As he spoke Weapon-X soldiers began to fire a flurry of bullets at him, only to have him stop the bullets in mid-air and send them back at the soldiers killing them all.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)Johnson ran through the base swearing as he puffed on his cigar. Soon he was outside witnessing the battle. He smirked at Pietro's theatrics. "Now, now you still belong to me." he grinned pulling out his detonator, "Listen to me or I blow all of your heads!" he yelled."Now listen up! Back in my day, we didn't have fancy powers! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire squad! And we had to share the rock! You should consider yourself very lucky Weapons! Now take them down!"

Edited by Flex Capacitor