IC: Jared grimaced. "Any leads at all?" He sneezed again, two flashes of harmless light coming out of his hands and mumbled "stupid plant immune system. Never know what's gonna upset it."

IC Heuhei thought hard. Finally, she said "I think his dad's name is Robert. He works at a Canadian engineering and research firm of some sorts."

IC-Pariah:

"If you think I'm anything like a Dalek, you're lacking in brainpower. And I called you annoying because you were asking questions that didn't need to be asked, and now you're even more annoying because you're calling me a machine, likening me to a Dalek, acting as though I'm not here even though I am, and asking yet more stupid questions. Please leave before I decide that lethal action is necessary." Pariah stopped for a moment, turning back to glare at Gemini.

"I'm sorry, more necessary. Leave."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Gemini"Alright, if you wan to only speak with my boss fine, I was gonna find him only to tell him I need to go somewhere," he said and walked off,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Did you want Sarah out of his head for good? If not perhaps seeing the other Sarah somehow repressed her and disconnected him from her memories for now, but she could always return later.

I’ll take control of the forces Zyke, but beware a time skip is happening soon.

IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)

“I’m sure I can whip something up,” he said into the phone. “You in the field now? What have you learned so far?”

IC: Mimic (X-Mansion Grounds)

“Chris do you here me?” she asked him.

IC: Romulus (Hellfire Mansion)

“She’s with the X-men of course,” Romulus said as he got to his feet. “But that’s not all I offer my King,” he said as he began to pace. “I know of a way, to harness a great power. One that could also bring the world to its knees, and even if this power fails it would be a good diversion while we move in and retrieve our prize; the girl.”

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)

“Possibly because he is a mutant, or was rather.” Pietro said.

IC: Liam (X-Mansion Grounds)

"Who are you?" he said as he moved towards Julia. "You have claws like I do," he said as four claws popped out of his knuckles on one hand and were quickly coated in thick ice.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Ashley - Institute -

Ashley made it too her room in recorded pace, the door was busted open and needed to be replaced, but that wasn't that important to her. She walked in the room with a anxious look, fearing the worst. Thankfully the damage was minimal. There was broken glass from the windows, and most of her stuff was scattered across the room, but other than that it was basically intact. The insane amount of vines that were growing all over the place were normal. She also noticed that her marigolds were missing. She had a feeling they had wandered off to who knows where.

IC: Krystal - Institute -

Krystal sat down with N'Dine, crossing her legs to mirror her. A childhood memory? A strong one at that. To be honest most of her childhood memories were unmemorable or just not strong enough. Though there was one that might do it, and it was a happy memory too. The day she'd been officially adopted. Not many people knew that her parents had actually adopted her, but that was in fact the case, Krystal didn't even know who her real mother or father were. She began to concentrate on the memory, though keeping her focus was difficult, her animal side constantly trying to distract her with her surrounding, like that fox over there, who was he? He smelled really funny.

Krystal shook her head, trying to refocus on the memory. She thought about how happy she was when her foster parents announced that she was now one of the Starlings. She'd been overjoyed to finally have a family of her own.

Still even with this powerful memory flowing through her no visual changes occurred, her voice box remained unable to produce words, though her eyes noticeably seemed a bit more focused and less feral.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: James

James winced slightly, and patted Noel on the back with his less injured hand. "Hey, I'm fine. The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated and all that." He paused. "That made no sense. Anyway! Moving on."

"Don't worry about it. I should be up and about in a few days. Besides, I'm the genius who charged in alone." He glanced at his wrist. "Oh, hey. That opened up again. Huh."

"So. Punching the fools who shot/stabbed me. Who's in?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: With the King's permission, Song began heading towards the hidden elevator shaft that lead to her little lair in the basement levels. She gestured for Ben to follow her

IC: Step one seemed to be going well. Recalling her childhood seemed to have improved the clarity of Krystal's mind. It was time for N'Dine to try step two.

"Now you have better control over your mental faculties, try remembering basic things that made you human," she said, "Like, if you went jogging in the mornings. Or...doing taxes. Making meals. Anything that was routine."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Shaw, Mayday

"And what kind of power are you offering?" Shaw asked, "these are very grand promises you are making. I only hope that, for your sake, you can fulfill them."

"I'm on the site of the second massacre," I told Fury, "the one in Times Square."

I paused, looking over the destruction and bobbing up and down on my toes nervously.

"And, by the looks of things, our lizard friend is a lot stronger than we initially thought he was.

67tlbk.png

IC: Krystal - Institute -

Krystal nodded and began to think of her former life as an enforcer, that life had been pretty routine. She always got up at 5am sharp, washed up, dressed and ready for duty by the time it was 6, and so on and so forth. She thought a lot about her hand-to-hand combat training, which she had worked on daily.

After a few minutes of this she clutched her head with her paws, her head starting to hurt. Was that a sign that it was working? She wasn't sure, but she kept her focus on those thoughts regardless.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Explanation, U. Card wanted Sarah out of his head, and into the body Novocain created for her. Chris wants Sarah out of his head for good.

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris looked at her, confused. He could hear what she was saying, but he couldn't understand what she was saying.

IC: Aether:

Will watched the drone carefully. Then, any light that the drone emitted, and some of the lights above him shut off, creating two spheres, one around the drone, the other around Zane.

Edited by AuRon the champion

OOc How many drones are there? My mind is telling me at least 20.And I'm planning on Hei joining the X-MenIC Hei"Oh, okay," Hei replied. She was both relieved and worried. If thugs had gone down like this mutant said, then Vincent had missed the worst of ot but now he was going to be really hard to find.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Zanebono"Hey!" Zanebono exclaimed as he pulled out his cane and tried to swat away the sphere, "The drones not me!"IC: Drone Alpha The Alpha drone noticed the lights turning off and the sphere that was around it.OOC: About 5, around 10 feet tall in height.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Triblade (X-Mansion)

Matt stepped into Ashley’s room and whistled, “That’s a lot of vine,” he smirked. “Your room doesn’t look like it’s in bad shape.”

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)

“Sounds like fun to me, though I may just blast him with a magic bolt instead if that’s okay.”

IC: Romulus (Hellfire Mansion)

“One does not become an emperor of Rome if he does not follow up on his promises,” Romulus said, his all black eyes flickering to Shaw. “The power I offer you, is the power of Fenris,” Romulus said.

Fenris is the wolf-son of Loki, he was the first werewolf, and he has great power. Enough power to freeze over this world and bring about the beginnings of Ragnarök. Fenris is trapped here on Earth, by magical chains, and I know where he is.” Romulus said.

“We break Fenris out, use the chains to enslave him and allow him to build an army of werewolves and we can conquer this plane.” IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier) “That’s not good,” Fury said. “See what you can find out from any possible eye witnesses,” IC: Mimic (X-Mansion) “Chris please!” she began to cry as he stared at her blankly. She touched him, “Take my memories… please remember…”

IC: IcitineLilliana kissed him back deeply, blushing slightly as she pulled away. "I think I'll like it here."IC: Liberty"I'm up for it." Noel grinned and pulled off her jacket to reveal her skin tight suit. "They need to have their wrongs corrected."

IC: Chris Marie:

Finally! Coherent thought again!

"Oh gosh!" He exclaimed, shaking his head, "Thanks for that... But once the memories wear off... Well, I don't exactly remember the english language..."

IC: Aether:

"Sorry!" He shouted, absorbing more light to create two more yellow spheres around two of the other drones, this time, both spheres and insides with small sharp blades inside of them that would hopefully damage the drones.

IC: Feral (John’s Room)

He ran a hand through her hair, “I hope you will, you will have to help us rebuild it though. I’m sorry it’s in such bad shape when you got here.”

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)

“We should really get him to the hospital before he bleeds out, we can worry about revenge later.”

IC: Mimic (X-Mansion)

“I’m so sorry Chris… I’m so sorry that your life is so messed up,” she said biting her lip. “Whenever it goes way… give me a signal and I’ll give you my memories again.” she said. She only hoped that if he downloaded her memories enough times maybe they would stay for good.

“At least Sarah is gone now right?”

OOC: So it isn't like Star Wars where you have to mow down 1000 droids at a time.

IC: Knower

One of the drones charged me. Staying calm, I deflected its punch before launching a kick to its exposed side. "Man do I need to stretch," I grumbled.

IC: Machinex

As some of my scientists took my suit away for repairs, I walked up to the higher levels of the tower. Stepping into the elevator, I waited for the annoying music to end as it went up. "I should have gotten a better track," I thought even as the doors opened to the Executive wing. As I walked through the hallways to my office, one of the board directors approached me. "Mr. Zai," he said with concern in his tone. "We currently have three items that have gone through development and are awaiting the approval of the board." He showed me a list of products. "Currently the Chief Technology Officer and the Chief Risk Officer approve. The Chief Financial Officer doesn't seem in favor of the idea though. As you are the Chief Science Officer and the Vice President, your input is most appreciated." "Alright," I replied. "I'll look it over." Walking to my office, I put the form on my desk, picked up the phone, and dialed a number. I needed to talk with one of the shareholders.

IC: Gamemaster

Wyatt's hone began to ring. "Sorry," he muttered and walked to a corner to take the call. "Hello?" he asked. "Am I talking to Mr. Gamble?" a voice said over the phone. "Yes you are," I replied. "And you are..." "Robert Zai, Vice-President of CanRaDT. You know, that Canadian firm you invested in?" "Yeah," Wyatt replied. "What do you want?" "The Chairman just resigned and we're preparing for a vote. Just letting you know so you could do something over than collect dividends all day." "Oh, okay," I replied. "Robert's a good man; I would probably put in a good word for him," he thought. He wasn't sure though. "Anything else you want?" "Well..."

Edited by Constructman

IC:

(Hecate)

Carli's day had not been the best. She had fairly routine mission to do that day, nothing hard. On the way back, though, her chopper was hit by something, and went down in central park.As the chopper went down, she summoned her armor, hoping it would help save her. It did. The crash wasn't pretty, but she lived. The pilot was not as fortunate, sadly. Getting out of the chopper quickly. She sent a call to SHEILD command, asking for pick up.

"Today just isn't my day."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Felix, ShawFelix stopped in his tracks just as he was about to fry another HYDRA goon, mostly because that goon was accompanied by about 25 or so of his comerades, by the looks of things, and they were all positioned around the building. This was going to be one tough nut to crack.Shaw raised his eyebrows. "I do like this plan," he said, "after all, a werewolf army would help me further my goals."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Brando (SHIELD Helicarrier, New York City)

Meanwhile, in the ceiling of the Helicarrier, any SHIELD agents who listened closely enough would hear a quiet banging as Marlon Brando Barton moved through the air vents in search of a secret entrance into any number of safe rooms which would, with any luck, hold Hostess snack cakes.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: As the elevator shuddered to a halt down on the clubhouse's lowest levels, Song led Ben out into her place of work. Funnily enough, for something considered a sub-basement, it wasn't damp, dingy and draughty. Admittedly it couldn't be considered nice, but solid grey concrete for ceiling and walls, dull steel doors every so often and white linoleum flooring was a darn sight better than crumbling old bricks dripping with condensation.

"One of the first steps is to put your subject in a state of psychological vulnerability. My preference is to pressure them with overtones of their childhood. Put them in a nursery setting, or a school. Sometime when they were young and used to following instructions given to them by others with no question."

IC: N'Dine noticed the unfortunate holding her head, guessing that meant the therapy was working.

"Try to recall the names of your friends, family colleagues. Try to recall every little detail of your past life."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

From about forty feet ahead and ten feet to the right of Natalie, a loud, consistent stomping could be heard on an air vent, trying to bust it in.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"You can talk about how hot I am later," Brando said, with the total seriousness of a Navy SEAL about to undergo radio silence on an op. "Cover me. I'm going in."

"What are you doing--?"

"From what I've been able to discern, this is one of the main conference rooms on the Northeastern quadrant of the Helicarrier, and it's also one of three with the highest probability of finding a couple boxes of Hostess cakes," the marksman reported, plucking a black diamond-shaped stud from his studded belt and then fitting it into each of the screws on the air vent, twisting until they were all undone and then sliding the vent. He grabbed onto the edge and dropped down, holding on by the fingertips when he torqued his upper body towards Natalie.

"You coming?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"You don't even act like you're surprised by the things I do anymore," Brando said idly, moving a dresser full of papers against the door and barricading it. "I feel like a disappointment, Nat. Not gonna lie."

He then began to rifle through all the drawers designated for food, searching for snake cakes.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Barton chuckled lightly as he rifled through bags of unpopped popcorn and boxes of Cheez-Its, wading his hands like shark's fins into the sweets section of the drawer.

"Yeah, that **** was awesome."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Would you give up your Ding Dongs if you knew they were some of the last in existence?" Brando asked with a shrug, as if this were the most obvious resounding "AW HAYYYYL NAW" worthy question in the entire world. "Besides, I ate all of the cakes at Stark Tower. I need to replenish my stockpile."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Barton stopped rifling through the drawer and turned slowly to meet Natalie's amused gaze.

"Are you serious? Since when have you had to diet?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Drones Alpha, Beta, SigmaThe three drones examined the energy spheres with the energy shards, and readied their fists and punched the shield, not caring about the energy blades,"Shields won't help much," Zanebono said,