Element You Don't Want To Control?

fishers64

I have a guess on how you got the inspiration. There's a topic called "Element You Want to Control." Anyways, I don't want to control Fire. One simple mistake will end up setting me ablaze and besides, I don't like hot temperatures. Also, I don't want to control Earth and Stone because they're both not that useful for real life.

pWPTu7m.jpg

This is a tricky question for me, since I can see both pros and cons for controlling an element. I guess water, though not because I don't think it would be useful. It just wouldn't interested me to use it as much as fire, electricity, or gravity would.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Iron or Magnetism. I would break my computer accidentially if I had such power :P

Edited by Podu
99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Ice. I don't like getting very cold. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Light. Outside of blasting lasers, what is it useful for? Sure, in BIONICLE you can influence someone to do right, but even that is a power of the Mask of Light, not a toa.And although it's not a toa element, shadow is even more useless, unless you have night vision that can operate with 0% light in the environment.

How well will you die?

Hmm. I'm not sure. My first thought is Shadow because it's basically a oneway, no-exit train straight to Eviltown, but Sonics being weak to itself is just mean when I've already got hearing problems of the too-sensitive variety. If I had to choose I'd say Shadow because Eviltown's just a stop on the way to Deadsville in the Bionicle universe. Sonics at least you could probably train yourself into always being partially deaf... or wear earmuffs...

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Part of the problem with Bionicle elements is that in the attempt to differentiate them, they weaken the character's control over them. Water and Ice are separate? Earth, Stone, and Sand are different elements? Lava can't be controlled by Toa of Fire or Stone? It just makes everything kind of useless. I would say "the green" is pretty pointless, unless you're into gardening...

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

If you count Life, then definitely that. It'd just be far too powerful and I wouldn't want that. I also wouldn't be the biggest fan of water, earth, plasma, magnetism, and others.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

• 2 weeks later...
I have a guess on how you got the inspiration. There's a topic called "Element You Want to Control." Anyways, I don't want to control Fire. One simple mistake will end up setting me ablaze and besides, I don't like hot temperatures. Also, I don't want to control Earth and Stone because they're both not that useful for real life.
Except if your a gardener! xD

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Except if your a gardener! xD
If you're a gardener, wouldn't controlling the green be more practicable?

• 2 weeks later...

I find this relatively hard to answer as I can think of applications for pretty much every element. However, as pretty much everyone else has said, shadow (assuming elemental control includes the mental aspect as well), due to associated villainy. Aside from that, my choice would vary based on certain things, such as how well you can control your element. If I could control it perfectly, exactly as I wanted, somthing like psionics would be awesome; but if you don't have the best control over it, it wouldn't be good at all, haha.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits