The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, and it's quite fantastic for an action figure! Wait, were you wishing for the real thing? =/I wish I were a fairy!________________________________________

[...]what is a changeling[...]

"In West European folklore and folk belief, a changeling is the offspring of a fairy, troll, elf or other legendary creature that has been secretly left in the place of a human child."

^ not written by me, but it summarizes it well, I think... Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

wish granted, but when you turned back time,you went far enough so your parents weren't born yet. therefore, you disappeared,because you have not been born yet.I wish people would notice me more on BZPower.

Edited by Raiden: Toa of Storms

Granted but yor killed by a farmer with a shotgunI wish I was a pokemon

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted but when the world ends your alone....sadI wish I was Mega man

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

The past changes so you were a troll rather than a straight-up noob...which is worse.I wish Apple would make earphones that don't stop working after like 2 weeks.

Granted, but they're incredibly uncomfortable. Well, moreso than usual. Like, really much more. As in they have spikes around the edges. They're really high quality, they're guaranteed not to break for a year though, so at least there's that.I wish I my laptop didn't keep getting so hot.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

It never get knocked out anymore...'cause now your house no longer has power to be knocked out at all.I wish I was the leader of my own Super Sentai. Not Power Ranger team. Super Sentai.

It's filled with whatever the worst thing you've ever tasted is.I wish I had the coolest sword in all of existence.

Granted. However, in a fight against a rival Daimyo, your lord is killed and you fail in a personal duel. The only option of recourse left to you to gain your honour back is Seppuku...at least your family wasn't completely disgraced!I wish I was a ninja.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Granted, but the AOAN (Association of American Ninja) presses you to join their guild, and you refuse, forcing them to retaliate by mocking you with a smear campaign in which you are portrayed as a little girl in a tutu. The world then believes you are not a real ninja.I wish I had a magic pen that would write words the whole world would love.-HH

Edited by Hahli Historian

Current Epic: Life is a Blank - last post Jan. 22

My Library: The Esoteric Athenaeum

Member of the Epic Critics' Club

aa0ef09c4ad9bf8017ddec306412e550_zpscff1

Granted. The first time you attempt to utilize the jackhammer, it explodes. The shrapnel from the explosion peppers your body that has already been rendered deceased due to the shockwave, adding insult to injury.I wish I'd joined the AOAN when I had the chance.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You have disembodied brains. That you have no idea what to do with.I wish I had my own Olmak.