Loophole: Communications

Legolover-361

So who else is up for following me in the creation of of Skrall characters trying to lead another invasion force to conquer Metru Magna before the end of the RPG? Or at least Olford?

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

"It's bipedal! Quick! Break out the trip wires! It worked for the Ewoks and it'll darn well work for us!"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

So who else is up for following me in the creation of of Skrall characters trying to lead another invasion force to conquer Metru Magna before the end of the RPG? Or at least Olford?

I'll join on the condition that none of them are Skrall with ceremonial names.

"Hey Skrall!"

"Yes?"

"No, not you Skrall, I was talking to Skrall."

"Who me?"

"No! Skrall! To your left!"

"Hmm?"

"Not that far left!"

My god, it'll be beautiful

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Before you guys think too far ahead in your aspirations for Skrall domination, know that I have plans for that malevolent race. You can still form small groups of Skrall if you wish or even create friendly (more or less) Skrall, but please don't form any armies.

How are we supposed to conquer Olford without an army? Can we at least have a batallion of Skrall? I'm sure we can take Olford with that.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

*Sticks head up from an armory of weapons*

...Well. More for me then. Any one want a Mark IX Rocket Launcher?

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

How To Destroy An RPG In Five Easy Steps:

1) Begin opening scene with massive chase and involve several staff members into looking many different directions

2) Make innocent comment on a topic (such as weakness) and watch the staff and members argue to self-implosion over it

3) Acquire time machine

4) & 5) To be continued...

Maybe I don't need steps four and five.

:evilgrin:

Scared you, didn't I? :P

Don't worry guys, I wasn't serious, but I DO have a neat story arc being put together in my head off of this. Not my original plan, but thanks to relapse I think this will be better than my original.

This should be interesting... :sly:

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

How are we supposed to conquer Olford without an army?
Simple: You can't. Not yet, anyway. The Skrall are currently scattered through mountain ranges roughly around the periphery of Mata Magna's territory; they can't be organized into a sizable army at the moment.
Can we at least have a batallion of Skrall? I'm sure we can take Olford with that.
You can have whatever PC Skrall are created by roleplayers (within the character limit per roleplayer, of course). Otherwise, you'll be out of luck until later in the RPG. Edited by Legolover-361

How To Destroy An RPG In Five Easy Steps: 1) Begin opening scene with massive chase and involve several staff members into looking many different directions2) Make innocent comment on a topic (such as weakness) and watch the staff and members argue to self-implosion over it3) Acquire time machine4) & 5) To be continued... Maybe I don't need steps four and five. :evilgrin: ... ... Scared you, didn't I? :P Don't worry guys, I wasn't serious, but I DO have a neat story arc being put together in my head off of this. Not my original plan, but thanks to relapse I think this will be better than my original. This should be interesting... :sly:
what have I done

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Good luck with that. Make sure your civil rights leaders aren't carrying any big weapons. :PEDIT: I'd just like to call everyone's attention to Loophole's newly edited Rule 6: No player is allowed more than six characters or more than four NPC companions. I've mentioned this rule myself but realized I neglected to add it to Loophole's first post. Loophole staff are immune to this rule, naturally, but I'd still like them to follow it where possible to keep gameplay fair.

Edited by Legolover-361

Name: Susik, prefers to be called Su (pronounced Sue)

Species: Unknown. About the size of a toa, do not need masks but can use them, although if they wear a mask for to long it gives them a headache.

Kanohi: None at the moment

Appearance: Susik looks like a toa, is fairly tall about 7 feet, has blue eyes, and no mask. She wears black armour with a design of two silver snakes wrapping around her with their tails at her feet and their heads resting on her shoulder armour, the Biohesive will sometimes use these eyes to look around when this happens the eyes will glow silver slightly and can move around, sometimes the Biohesive will make the whole head come off of the armour and move around. She also has two working silver wings on her back made from Biohesive, basically she looks like a Caduceus. She also has another snake pattern on each one of her arms with their tails at her shoulders and their heads at her hands.

Powers: Susik has complete control over a synthetic, self-replicating, silvery blue tinted, clear sentient liquid called Biohesive. This liquid can alter its own density and texture to mimic many different substances including flesh, bone, armour, and all other living tissue. This means it can heal wounds, clone and replace being’s limbs, or even make complete clones of others including a small portion of their powers by touching them for several seconds. Her powers also make her immune to most diseases and in perfect health. Realistic clones take about a day to create and they are almost a perfect copy except for their personality as they are still controlled by the sentient Biohesive. Quickie clones take a few minutes to create but splat when hit with a solid strike or are cut, they are also controlled by the sentient Biohesive. Biohesive can also crystallize and make crystal structures approaching the hardness of diamond. Susik often forms serpent like shapes out of Biohesive to grab things or wrap people up then she crystallizes the serpents to make sure they can’t escape. She can also make the Biohesive decompose into water no matter what form it's in to prevent anyone else from getting their hands on it. She does not normally wear a mask, she can use them but they give her a headache if she wears it for to long.

Weapons: Susik does not carry any weapons but she prefers a whip-staff that she can make hard like a staff or flexible like a whip.

Abilities: Susik is very knowledgeable how the body works and how to fix it. She is very good at controlling her powers as a result of the Biohesive training her, although it still has faster reflexes and will sometime react before she does. She has been training with her whip-staff but not for very long. She is also very agile and in good physical condition.

Weaknesses: She is not a fighter and relies on her powers a lot, she dislikes hurting people so she will try to use her powers to stop and capture people instead of injuring them, however if she thinks they are going to capture or experiment on her she will sometimes freak and begin lashing out at everyone even her friends. Her curiosity will sometimes get her into trouble.

Occupations: None, but is looking for a job.

Personality: Susik is a little naive as a result of living most of her life in a lab and she is very curious, the Biohesive is also very curious but is a little more wary then Susik but both don’t like to see people hurt and will try their best to help them, because of this they don’t like fighting, although because the Biohesive has a strong preservation instinct she often lets it lead if they have to fight. The Biohesive thinks of Susik as its daughter because it made her what she is, and she thinks of it as her father because he teaches her and protects her. They can communicate telepathically with each other and she sometimes seems hesitant when in reality she is just talking with the Biohesive. They are both deathly afraid of being captured and Susik will sometimes freak out if she thinks she is being imprisoned.

History: When Susik was very young she was kidnapped by a lab for testing of various drugs, she was held there until the scientists invented Biohesive which cured her of all the side effects of the other drugs they tested on her, however the Biohesive became sentient and started talking to her and they agreed to help each other escape since neither one of them wanted to be tested on forever and the Biohesive wanted to see the world, so she lured one of the scientists close to the vat of biohesive and it reached out and restrained him while Susik hit him on the head, knocking him out, then the Biohesive created a clone of the scientist with Susik inside of it, when they escaped from the lab they found that the Biohesive had fused with Susik so it decided stay with her. They made their way across the planet keeping ahead of the scientists and their bounty hunters, who said she stole their property, but the Biohesive trained her to use her new powers and she stayed free and helped people whenever she could.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Name: Arophe (Air-oh-fee)Gender: FemaleSpecies: VortixxKanohi: NoneAppearance: Unlike most Vortixx, her eyes shine a dark orange color, though they appear glazed when she uses her thermal imaging. She is tall and lean, with plenty of muscle to even out the difference. Her armor is equipped with various things to assist her in combat and maneuvering, such as hidden blades, secret weapon compartments, and razor-edged gauntlets.She knows how to disguise herself in the dark, and thus is very difficult to find at night.Attractiveness (depending on what your taste is) is a given due to her rather athletic line of work, but outside of that she doesn't like to mention looks.Powers: NoneWeapons: She battles with [1]Utility hammer, a weapons with a double-handed grip that straps to her back. With a shielded button at the top, she can fire a poisonous dart from the shaft. If this hits a vein, it can kill in minutes. The hammer's head contains a small inner compartment which holds an extremely explosive powder. [2]Bladed gauntlets, capable of cutting through weak metals and plastic. [1]Pistol, used as a last resort for the most part. [3]Hidden blades, one concealed in her left boot, one literally up her sleeve, and the last at her side. [1]Grenade, a rectangular explosive that can fit in the palm of one's hand, often slipped into her pocket. [1]Taser, can be used to short out circuitry and open electronic doors.Abilities: Flexible and acrobatic, skilled in stealth.Weaknesses: No powers.Occupations: Thief for a living/"Officially" a architectPersonality: Often ambient, Arophe is almost never unhappy. At her core, this is because she is a pathological liar. The only truth she commonly speaks is her claim that she will rarely speak a true word. Her joy lies in the feeling that she knows more than others- that's how she feels so happy.History: Once a thief, always a thief. Arophe taught herself all she knows about thievery and built all of her equipment. Born in a part of town where, realistically, you had to be a thief to survive, she stole food and medicine for her dying friend. Of course, this friend died and she used the corpse to teach herself about anatomy. Ironically, Arophe didn't grieve, and in fact doubled her efforts, going after bigger targets. For someone like her, Ga-Koro-Nui is an opportunity.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

The Face

Name: Atahu (uses many alias though, this is just one of them.) (Pronounced Ah-Tao).

Species: De-Toa, Toa of Sonics

Appearance: With an average height, a slender yet athletic-looking build, and warm orange eyes Atahu is the Toa that can't help but attract the attention of anyone, especially if he wishes it.. He has whitish, grey skin Atahu has a variety of clothing and rarely wears combat oriented wear. If he's on business he sticks to the suit, tie, and slacks. If he's in a more casual situation he'll dress for that. His voice is smooth and easy on the ears, and he is well kept.

Kanohi: Mahiki, Great Mask of Illusion

Powers: Really only uses his sonic powers to imitate others' voices. He is much more skilled with his Mask than his element and even then his skill at charming, negotiating, and conning eclipses this.

Weapons: A small pistol, which he rarely carries. A knife which he also rarely carries. While not a pacifist Atahu isn't big on violence.

Abilities: He's a very good talker, probably one of the best and as a result that means he finds it easy to get the ears of the people he wants. When he is told to become someone he does extensive research on them, so extensively that once he gets into character he can convince even loved ones of the person whose life he has assumed, that he's that person. His skill with Mahiki is merely a method of effectively disguising himself. His element power for imitation is a cheap parlour trick he uses.

Weaknesses: Physically he only looks athletic, considering that he only really works out to look good he isn't build for strength or speed. He has low pain tolerance as well.

Occupations: Investment Consultant. However unofficially he has worked with various criminal groups with a variety of criminal activities. He very good with heists, since they usually require people like him to go off without a hitch. Notably he keeps himself out of things he considers "unpleasant." He does not like murder even if it could serve him.

Personality: He's confident without being arrogant, he's talkative without being overbearing. Atahu is the kind of guy that says all the right things. He knows how to talk, to anyone really. He has a great sense of tact, and it seems he knows the right time to say things or withhold them. However for all the bravado he may portray he's a coward. He's also very vain and shallow and one can only wonder if this is another face. You will likely never know the true "Atahu".

History: "Atahu" grew up in a family that was constantly struggling to get by and out of their financial predicaments. He tried to be a thief and when he was caught he discovered his true talent. Talking, Atahu could worm his way out of anything or into it if he wished it. He knew how to listen, he knew how to talk and he used this to his advantage. He did care about his family but it seems that in a way he just disappeared. It's nearly impossible to find his family and this was likely a precaution taken by him. Atahu goes wherever his company sends him or where he thinks he can get the most money.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Alright, here's the Skrall people. LL says we're a bit too displaced to make any sizable force right now, so it's just the PCs vs. the world (and maybe a few NPCs we pick up).

~~~~

Department of Security Database Login –

Username: battleGuard35

Password: *********

Login accepted

Logging in…

[…]

[…]

Greetings, battleGuard35. Please enter your security clearance for further inspection.

Password: ***********

Password accepted for Level 4 clearance

C:DocumentsLevel2Non-CitizenClass5

[…]

Subject #1 – Tuma

Subject #2 – Fero

Subject #3 – Skrall

Subject #4 – Stronius

Subject #5 – Skrull (?)

Subject #6 – Skrall

[…]

Name: Skrall

Species: Skrall

Kanohi: None

Appearance: This Skrall is a rather impressively sized Skrall even for the Elite Species, easily dwarfing a small member of the elites. He uses the standard ceremonial Skrall sword and shield rather than the usual weapons of an elite. He has been seen in recent times his own, customized helmet that only has one hole for vision on the right side, no doubt due to the left being cut out.

Generally, the Skrall has been seen what could best be described as the biggest, meanest, and ugliest looking Rock Steed on the planet.

Powers: It is safe to assume that as a Skrall, this one bears no supernatural or special powers.

Abilities: So far, none have ever bested this Skrall in melee. He is also rather scary thanks to his apparent cunning of mind, as he is believed to have orchestrated numerous tactical moves leading to Skrall success in the last war. He also appears to be a good commander and influence on his troops, and those under his command have always been dangerous. He also appears to be talented at mounted combat.

Weaknesses: This Skrall is noted to move slowly with his left arm. He is also blind in one eye, as his left eye is missing.

Weapons: This Skrall has been seeing using a standard Skrall sword with a stolen modification of Matoran Universe origins, making it a Pulse Bolt Generator. It also has a Thornax launcher attached. He carries a standard Skrall razor shield.

Occupation: Former Skrall Forward Commander. At the time, he is one of the many dispalced Skrall roaming the wilderness, likely with no power or accompanying allies.

Personality: This Skrall has shown a lot of tenacity and brilliance quite in excessive of what has been expected, and many of those who opposed his forces have declared him a worthy opponent. It can be assumed that other typical Skrall traits, such as a love for combat and some sense of honor and duty, are present in this one.

History: With sixteen victories and a single minor defeat during the last war, it is a surprise this Skrall doesn’t have a name. It is believed he may have been trapped on Bota Magna, as such a Skrall would have gained a name from Tuma were he on Bara Magna in the past. With no true Skrall of the leader class at the time, tradition must be what has kept any name from being presented to this Skrall.

It is believed that he has been displaced much like the other Skrall, and is simply roaming about in the wilds and mountains. He should not be considered a threat at the present time.

No, that was just me trying to be cool and make it seem like my character is on the same threat list as a bunch of canon characters. I think TPTI said he wouldn't join unless all of our characters were named Skrall, so I think we're all Skrall who are Skrall.

The Believer

Name: Rojonal

Kanohi: N/A

Appearance: Rojonal is an elite class Skrall, not something that he really cares to brag about. Despite his apparent elite nature, Rojonal looks like nothing more then a wizened old man. Due to his extremely old age, Rojonal is shorter then most of his species and in much worse shape. His armor is battered and scratched from years of combat when he was a warrior but it is still clearly black and gray. Now he has rather large hunch in his back and is no longer the proud Skrall he used to be, he even needs a cane to walk. A gray beard has also grown on his face somehow. He normally wears silver robes over his body to hide how bruised his armor is. Like the rest of his people, he has dark red eyes, but they only show compassion and years of experience.

Powers: N/A

Weapons: As an advocate for peace amongst species, Rojonal doesn’t believe in carrying weapons. Still, he often comically whacks arrogant young people on the head with his old wooden cane so it could be considered somewhat of a weapon. He also has a pair of lethal weapons that no one truly knows about. His fists. Rojonal was quite the fighter in the arena back in the day, something most people forget. He often had to fight unarmed too, so his fists pack quite the amount of power behind them despite his age. However, he will only use them if someone were too assault him or try to do him harm.

Abilities: A ridiculously spry old man, Rojonal has the speed and reflexes of a young man in an old person’s body. He can leap in the air over his enemy’s head with relative ease and even outrun most people. He also shares his species’ tremendous strength and he can still hold his own against some of the weaker Glatorians. His greatest ability is his intelligence, though. Having been around for as long as he has been, Rojonal is ridiculously wise, almost to the point of a Turaga. He’ll often offer advice to those who would hear it and he’s also rather knowledgeable about battle tactics since he’s fought in a number of wars from time to time.

Weaknesses: Even with his athleticism still intact, Rojonal does have an old man’s body. He is rather frail and can only take so many hits before he will be unable to move.

Occupations: Leader of the Central City Equality Guild

Personality: Rojonal is a peaceful old man who rarely behaves like most expect a Skrall would. He doesn’t support violence, despite being a former warrior himself. He is against violence though and believes in peaceful protest because he realizes that the people of the world must learn to trust and accept the Skralls, along with the other outcast races. To do so, he has laid down all arms and simply uses words. A talented speaker, Rojonal seemingly knows the exact words that will get the people roused up about something. He’s also somewhat of a practical joker, never taking much serious or getting worked up about anything. Once you get to know him, he’s quite the cool old guy. Still, he is very serious about his beliefs and rights. He will work until he dies to make sure that every species in Central City is truly equal.

History: Rojonal was an elite-class Skrall who earned his name after conquering several villages for the Skrall leader, Tuma. A feared warrior back in his hay day, Rojonal saw bloodshed and suffering for many years. When he first started, he relished it. He loved the feel of killing an enemy in battle or conquering another village. But after thousands of years, you eventually get tired of it. Rojonal was not immune to the effects of time and slowly his heart became weary. He realized that the conquering and war would never truly stop until the Skrall were defeated. He also believed greatly in honor and loyalty, though. He would not betray his people. So he continued to fight in the name of Skrall until the day came that the Skrall were finally defeated. Realizing that they had lost, Rojonal simply surrendered to the enemy. The rest of the Skrall did the same like he did, or they fought until their last breathes like the warrior Stronius. Imprisoned for war crimes, Rojonal had many years to think about his past and what he wanted to do when he was finally released from prison. The time would come and Rojonal set out into the new world. He had entered prison as a younger man, but he left it as an older fellow, but he was wiser. However, his attempts at burying the past between him and the Agori people were met by persecution and discrimination. There was no place in the city for a Skrall like himself. Instead of leaving though, he simply watched and tried his best to stay quiet. He saw injustice was not just applied to the Skrall, no, other races suffered like the Skakdi or beings of shadow. He could no longer simply stand by after he witnessed some of the brutal beatings and hate being tossed at these people. He gathered them all of them and formed a community. Made of a myriad of abused and outcast species, Rojonal organized them into something the city could not defend against. Not an army, but a peaceful protest group who would fight for their civil rights, not with swords, but with words. And thus, the Central City Equality Guild was born.

character_37075_f.jpg

Well, time to get to work!

Appearance: This Skrall is roughly the same as other Skrall, although one could note that he oddly has bright blue highlights on his armour rather than the usual bright red or green.

Powers: N/A

Abilities: This Skrall has been noted as highly dangerous with a bow and arrow, making him extremely effective in combat from afar and able to use his arrows as stabbing weapons effectively at close range. He is also stronger than most Skrall, on account of him often having to heave himself up to higher ground often in order to keep a good shot.

Weaknesses: He is very afraid of water - he becomes nervous when it rains, and if there is a body of water larger than a puddle he can't go near it at all. If he is splashed (whether by a Toa of Water or simply a bucket), he'll paralyze for several seconds with fear, giving opponents an opportunity to attack.

Weapons: He carries with him a bow made from Matoran Universe technology that he took from a Toa he slew. This bow was based on the powers of Takanuva, which means it is capable to generating arrows out of solidified light. These arrows are unlimited and can pass through walls and fly straight through beings (usually maiming them in the process), but will blink out of existence after a few seconds. He also has a quiver full of regular arrows that tend to last longer and do better at killing people, a small knife, and the standard Skrall Shield.

Personality: This Skrall is extremely honorable, to the point where he often will not partake in battle or a kill from afar via bow if it does not meet certain requirements to make it honorable for both him and his foe. He is deathly afraid of water, and even the mention of it can put him on edge at times. Other than that, he is generally an optimistic fellow, and one of the more friendly Skrall out there. However, he is also angry at the treatment his people have received.

History: This Skrall once served under Tuma, though he did not play a large role until the arrival of Makuta, where he temporarily struck out on his own and became a nightmare for both sides as he honed his bow and arrow skills by decimating camp sites in the night. Afterward he aided in the construction of Central City, before he was cast out and joined back with the Skrall. He is wandering the wilderness outside Central City at the present time, picking off lone travellers when he is unable to enter the city for supplies.

EDIT: I feel like, to put this guy in comparison to yours Levacius, he'd probably be... number 13? Yeah, 13 on the list. Wootwoot.

Edited by Sleepy iBrow Voltex

Nuuuuuuuuuu, capua you ruined it! We were all to be called Skrall and it would be glorious!

Ahem.

Anyway...

Species: (Skrall

Kanohi: NA

Appearance: A simple grunt-class Skrall

Powers: NA

Weapons: The standard long sabre and razor shield of a Skrall. Nothing special, abut them just very well maintained

Abilities: Faster and stronger than any Toa or Glatorian. More agile than most Skrall too

Weaknesses: No talent with ranged weapon. Give him something as simple as a thornax and he'll somehow shoot himself in the face with it. This forces him to charge headlong into battle, which can be a bit of a drawback if those you're fighting can hurl fireballs and the like

Occupations: Warrior

Personality: Skrall doesn't say much, he just quietly stands waiting or orders or carrying out the orders. However he never stands still waiting for orders. He is always fidgeting, or fiddling with something or twitching. Its believed this might be down to repressed emotions, that he has a whole seething cauldron of anger deep below the surface that is waiting, like a volcano, to just erupt into a surge of fury

History: Once a member of the feared Skrall tribes, Skrall fought in the old wars of Bara Magna and both the Great Skrall Sieges. It was during Ena's ambush that he was wounded and separated from the rest of his platoon, acts which he considered great stains on his record. This is why he has so far remained a little apart from the other roving Skrall (which has possibly aided him in being undetected) preferring to launch his own one-man raids on whatever he might stand a chance against

Say, we couldn't have any Sisters of the Skrall could we?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Species: Skrall (Special Forces)

Appearance: A member of the special forces Skrall subspecies, his appearance has more in common with the Skrall Stronius then anything else. Last data indicates that he was extremely fit even for a member of this species and he has been known to wear to a necklace with masks of his enemies hanging from it. He is of typical color for a special forces Skrall, black and red. He wears an impressive set of black armor with a few notable deviations from the Skrall norm, he appears to have added pointed spikes to his armor and helmet, allowing him many advantages in melee combat. His helmet greatly resembles the head of a leering Rahkshi, this is likely an attempt at physchological warfare on his part. He was badly wounded during the events of the last war and it is believed that half of his face is little more then a massive scar. He is likely completely blind in one eye as a result of this injury...which was gained by attempting to hijack a well-armed airship. The vessel crashed after he drove a Toa through the control panel head first after he refused to provide the password key to the operation of the craft.

Powers: None evident.

Abilities: Extremely deadly in melee combat. He seems to take a special joy in closing into melee range with his foes and tearing them apart completely. He is also extremely skilled in the art of stealth and during the last war he is believed to have been responsible for the death of entire patrols. He is an exceptional raid leader, during the last days of the war he was able to rally his followers into a series of futile but nonetheless effective holding actions. He appears to be well-versed in Skrallish lore and likely knows many secrets others have forgotten....which he used to his advantage during the last war. We're still digging through that set of catacombs he used to transport his raiders. He appears to specialize in small groups of fast moving raiders in terms of tactics.

Weaknesses: Blind in one eye, if someone could strike from his blind spot he would never see it coming. It is likely that the wounded side of his face is very sensitive as well, if someone could strike that he would be very distracted by a sudden shooting pain. Attacking from a distance is advisable, as this Skrall has never been seen using any modern ranged weapons. Though this may be because he has not had occasion to gather any.

Weapons: A set of short stabbing swords ideal for slipping through enemy defenses in melee combat. Note that these are short by Skrall standards, meaning they are quite capable of slicing a matoran in half as a matter of course. These swords appeared to be designed with two objectives in mind, one being to kill an enemy and the other to cause an extreme amount of pain while doing so. These swords are twisted, black affairs. He also wields a crossbow of the same ilk, a twisted black weapon. He often dips the crossbow bolts into a type of posion that stuns and then kills the enemy if left unattended. He has been known to strap explosives to them as well. These weapons are, overall, a reflection of this Skrall. Ruthless and more then willing to cause his enemies great pain.

Occupation: Formerly a Skrall raid leader. Last data indicates that he vanished into the wilds along with many of his kind. There is a large bounty on his head due to the crimes he commited during the last war, he is likely intelligent enough to know this. We do find the occasional body out there from someone who tried to claim the body. It is evident they were not killed cleanly. He likely interrogates them to stay up to date.

Personality: Ruthless, extremely so. This Skrall is pragmatic in the extreme in his tactics. He used captured prisoners as living shields for his seige machines during the last war, publicly tormented captured enemy commanders in front of prisoners to break their spirit and on one infamous occasion, he drove a horde of villagers from a captured town into the teeth of our defenses to shield his own troops. He does not appear to view us as fellow sentient beings worthy of respect, when he fights us he fights as if he is hunting mere animals. He appears to be extremely loyal to his people and our spies witnessed him visiting each of the wounded in his camp. He is reported to have spent hours comforting fatally wounded troops. From this we can determine that to his fellow Skrall is kind and caring, more then willing to offer a helping hand or his time.

History: During the last war, this Skrall lead many raids against our supply lines and fortresses. Overall he took seven bases out of an attempted nine. He was amongst the most feared enemy commanders in the last war. He thought nothing of slaughtering one of our villages if it became more of advantage burned to the ground then intact. Why he has not been named is unknown, though Skrall leadership is disorganized at the moment. Little is known of him before the great war, where he made a name for himself as a talented raider and warrior. He used a system of ancient catacombs to transport his forces and bypass many of our lines utterly. Once behind our lines he spread chaos, killing support workers, the loved ones of commanders and kidnapping any number of noncombatants to use as hostages and shields. He is widely hated to this day and the bounty on his head continues to climb. He was last seen in the wilderness near Olford. As there has not been a rise in guard losses there, it can be assumed he has not had time to set to work in that region. He could be anywhere however-we simply don't have the resources to track such wily prey with any sort of accuracy. We rely on sightings and secondhand accounts.

Edited by Basilisk

Once again, you guys post too fast/much. =P That said... That's hilarious, and I'm so in. =P Name: SkrallGender: MaleSpecies: SkrallKanohi: NoneAppearance: Skrall looks like a typical Skrall in design and such. He has glowing green eyes, and lime-green edges on his black armour and on his shield. It is said that he once had lime-green swords for shoulder spikes, but those have since been removed from his armour, due to reports of other Skrall accidentally stabbing themselves.Powers: None.Weapons: Typical ceremonial sword and shield.Abilities: Enhanced swordsmanship skills, from sparring with others under the training of the great Skrall, Skrall.Weaknesses: Due to managing to survive the Magna War, Skrall has gained a rather arrogant streak, thinking himself invincible no matter what. Due to this, despite having a shield, he rarely actually uses it. He also has rather horrible luck; if he's around, the worst thing possible is the likeliest thing to happen.Occupations: Rebel without a cause.Personality: Skrall is very arrogant, and also suffers from multiple personality disorder. This means that, among other things, he has a nasty habit of talking to himself; and can switch personalities on a whim; sometimes without even realizing it. This can cause mass confusion, of course, since all his personalities are simply called 'Skrall'. He typically does whatever he wants; sometimes joining up with a group of Skrall, much to the group's dismay; and sometimes just wandering on his own.History: Skrall was one of the many Skrall present during the Magna War, when Makuta attempted to take over the entire universe. It is still unknown exactly how he survived, but it is presumed to be nothing more than dumb-luck. It has been said to simply be more of his horrible luck, however, since he has been acting arrogant ever since; bragging to everyone about surviving it. Due to how he survived(Without even killing anyone), and how he bragged about it afterward, he never received a name, and, in fact, got a note on his records instructing him to in fact never be named. Skrall also participated in the next few Skrall wars, however, with each war and battle he participated in, his mind became more and more fragmented, always managing to escape from disaster somehow, at the cost of gaining more and more personalities and becoming more and more 'insane'.In recent times, most Skrall don't want to interact with Skrall, simply due to his seeming insanity, and his habit of chatting to 'Skrall', which is in reality himself, though no-one else realizes that, since everyone else typically is named Skrall. It has been said to be very confusing with him around, and as such, most Skrall just avoid Skrall.