BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

What is this "class" you speak of?

...more on topic, this is the first RP fight I've participated in in a while that didn't involve Joskander derping around like a limbless seal.  I am not as good with improv as I used to be.  @_@

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Vomiting out pure evil isn't classy? Well then.

Is that what was being talked about?

Cause that was awesome.

Gross. But awesome.

Do I want to ask what you people are doing in one of the other topics?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I know it has already been discussed in regards to my own character just though I'd post this to see how it could fit into the story here for others as a result. Keeping in mind that while Matoro was the original doesn't mean another could not do the same job. anyway I present to you a Pet Rahi business.

Matoro's Rahi

On Metru Nui, Matoro enjoyed a good relationship with the Onu-Matoran, a rarity due to the differences in beliefs about the past and future that the Onu-Matoran and Ko-Matoran had. He often visited the Onu-Metru Archives, studying the language and behavior of Rahi. He opened a small business called "Matoro's Rahi," selling small Rahi that were rejected from the Archives to other Matoran as pets. His main career was that of a Scholar.

Anyway I brought this up as I have a Nui-Jaga pet/mount for my Po-Matoran but don't know if anyone else does. This could open the option for both the Poaching trapping of Rahi and the reselling of them for the public at large. So what does the staff think about this being something in our story? Now I don't know what Rahi or how many could be sold that would have to be worked out with staff to keep the "Private Army" rule in check. The owner of said shop would have a post dedicated to what Rahi are in their respective shop, possible cost of each, and perhaps a total for what Rahi are in stock or are needed, You know for the Rahi poacher trapper job option.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

It's ok KoK. Real Life comes first and sorry to hear about your unfortunate news(Whatever it may be)

Onua.png

Since it diminishes with distance, I would think a Dasaka could use it to pinpoint someone's direction, at least.

It's kinda funny to me: the 'mental landscape' for the Dasaka and for Vakua are switched, sort of. It's clear in Mata Nui since there aren't many active psionicists. Vakua hears thoughts from pretty much everyone except Dasaka, so if he went to Kentoku, he would find it eerily quiet.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

The Dasaka Master post describes it more as radio, broadcasting in all directions. That would make it pretty difficult to find someone without continuous transmission.

Though, I feel like there'll be another way to find the fight in Ga-Koro soon enough

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Quick question:

Can Dasaka locate other Dasaka through Ideatalk? Or does it only function as a "voice chat", with no hints as to where the communicating parties are?

The Dasaka Master post describes it more as radio, broadcasting in all directions. That would make it pretty difficult to find someone without continuous transmission.

Though, I feel like there'll be another way to find the fight in Ga-Koro soon enough

I just conferred with Tyler, and the answer is both yes and no.

Transmitting Ideatalk is like a radio in that you broadcast in all directions, and anyone can pick it up. But talking is like that too, and Idetalk is basically talking just done on the mental rather than physical plane. The radio comparison is mostly to try and convey how it works when there isn't an actual audio component involved. But like talking, when you 'hear' it you can get a general direction. Distance is a lot harder, given that you'd have to try and gauge based upon how much the 'signal' had weakened (and in this case it was distorted to start with) but you can get a general direction.

Granted, a Willhammer has a much easier time anyway given that they can just look for familiar minds once they get within a general area.

• Upvote 7

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm just gunna post here so I can get updated on the topic without my notifications getting spammed.

Also is chapter III still in effect? I'm confused.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

question... Is the Boat crew in Ga-Koro still in that topic or did they move to another one? Reason I ask because I've not seen a post for a while...

Onua.png

Keeper's been busy. Be patient. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh I am, I know he has personal thing to deal with. Just want to make sure they didn't jump topic on me... :(

Onua.png

It wasn't so much personal, so much as a creator I respected passed away, and I was dealing with that. The expeditions are roughly symmetrical; once the Ko-Koro expedition leaves for Ga-Koro, the Ga-Koro expedition will arrive at the island. And no, they will be remaining in the Ga-Wahi topic. It's been a bit slow, sorry, but there's like ten people involved.

• Upvote 3

The times, they are a-changing...

It wasn't so much personal, so much as a creator I respected passed away, and I was dealing with that. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you're referring to Monty Oum?

If so, I know your pain.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar