BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Aequia? That decent?

Not really what I am looking for. Why does she seem like an Aequia to you?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I didn't realise you guys were going to quote my rushed Skype messages word for word. There were some things in there I probably could have phrased a bit better if I hadn't been so busy. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So what is going on in Ta-Koro? So I know what to witness and experience now that Doeski has arrived. Also for anyone in Ta-Koro; Doseki is riding a unique Nui-Jaga so that is something to notice. Also I need to know if there are any active shops even if just NPC controlled. Doseki needs some supplies.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So what is going on in Ta-Koro? So I know what to witness and experience now that Doeski has arrived. Also for anyone in Ta-Koro; Doseki is riding a unique Nui-Jaga so that is something to notice. Also I need to know if there are any active shops even if just NPC controlled. Doseki needs some supplies.

You can find shops and stuff in the Rules and Index topic.

The times, they are a-changing...

Antidermis does play a part in the plan, but that's not the primary goal; it's a little bit more than that.

And Crab still has to pass initiation before he's recruited into anything, which will be hilarious if he has to fight Enforcer or Marauder.

While we're on the subject of trials, does anyone know if Zero's ever fought in one? You know, as the tester and not the recruit. Because that would've been awesome.

Dear god not Enforcer.

I haven't posted in the BZPRPG as some characters for in what seems like forever, so I'm going to say this here.

AMULET QUESTS. This goes for both expeditions; Ko-Koro expedition for the most part. I need you guys to actually post. Most of you haven't even posted since the location change. I'm running both expeditions on a symmetric basis. That means that, if you're not replying, you're holding the entire thing up. I completely understand how people may be busy. If you are, let me bunny characters to an extent, so that everyone isn't being held up.

The times, they are a-changing...

I haven't posted in the BZPRPG as some characters for in what seems like forever, so I'm going to say this here.

AMULET QUESTS. 

I think Aokora's team are waiting for her. They're all in the room with the open door waiting for her expert opinion. Jalkron offered to go in first using his Arthron and Fe-Toa powers to detect traps. Now we're all waiting for Aokora to say yes or no. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ah, okay. Sorry, I misread. 

Not a lot happened... The Dasaka reached Mata Nui, Echelon controls Ko-Koro alongside the Brotherhood of Whatsitsname, and (because self-promotion) the pirate ship Spirit of Lhii was taken by a small Toa team off the coast of Po-Wahi, but ended up crashing near Le-Koro. 

Only one of those was interesting, and has nothing to do with psychics or ice.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Not a lot happened... The Dasaka reached Mata Nui, Echelon controls Ko-Koro alongside the Brotherhood of Whatsitsname, and (because self-promotion) the pirate ship Spirit of Lhii was taken by a small Toa team off the coast of Po-Wahi, but ended up crashing near Le-Koro. 

Only one of those was interesting, and has nothing to do with psychics or ice.

are you calling this place a

ghost town

: )

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ignoring the answers of others (ranging from partially accurate to grossly inaccurate)....

So... Can anyone do me a massive favor and give me the short version of what happened in the last three or four months?

:a: :k: :i:

Ko-Koro was assaulted by the combined forces of the Legacy, and the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an. The village fell relatively quickly to the unexpected attack, and Echelon has taken the position of its leader. It has had its defenses repaired, a psuedo-guard force established, and has pretty much become a haven for any villain in the game. Ga-Koro, meanwhile, has experienced the arrival of the Dasakan Expedition.

Hanako and Ayiwah were meeting with Hahli and Leah while the others explored, but the expedition as a whole is now breaking down the door of a very, very insane Ga-Toa who took it upon herself to drug several of the Dasaka guests she was entertaining. 

Additionally, both the Darkwalk and Mangai Quests are now moving again.

That pretty much sums up all of the significant things you should know.

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Tell me more... Are you invading Onu-Koro to rob the bank?

Onua.png

Well I do not have anyone active that could help. My Ga-Matoran is in some cave with strangers worrying about booby-traps. Wher my Po-Matoran is in Ta-Wahi... More specifically in the shopping square of Ta-Koro...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Would they also believe it if someone walked right up to them and said they were in charge and that all newcomers had to bow down to them?

Because if not the boogeyman would get them?

: )

Tsuda would at least. :P

Well, if you manage to somehow get them into the back-alley place Jettix is in, by all means.

The Akari probably wouldn't go looking for back-alley places in particular, but you never know. They might get kicked out of the restaurant they're about to go into, so there might still be hope.

VBWj75sh.png

Thanks for the help; when I left, the battle in Ko was past the point of no return, so it looks like the Dasaka being kidnapped was all I missed.

...I should really start posting as Moeru again.

EDIT: Speaking of which, can someone do me an even bigger favor and fill me in on what has become of Moeru since my unexpected hiatus started? Did he get bunnied along into being kidnapped, or the rescue attempt, or what?

:a::k::i:

Edited by The Nold

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Thanks for the help; when I left, the battle in Ko was past the point of no return, so it looks like the Dasaka being kidnapped was all I missed.

...I should really start posting as Moeru again.

EDIT: Speaking of which, can someone do me an even bigger favor and fill me in on what has become of Moeru since my unexpected hiatus started? Did he get bunnied along into being kidnapped, or the rescue attempt, or what?

:a: :k: :i:

Strictly speaking, there was no kidnapping. Three Dasaka and one Mata Nuian were invited to Labelle's house in Ga-Koro, and subsequently drugged. One, Dakte, evaded this and has been fighting her. The rest of the shore party just broke down Labelle's door, so that'll be resolved very shortly.

As for where Moeru is, no bunnying has been done. He would either be on the sub, or in Ga-Koro as part of the shore party, in which case, his actions for the last half hour or so in game are up to  you.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So what is with all the #'s in the Ga-Wahi topic? Are we testing out the language filters or something?

Onua.png