BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

If anyone wants any kind of interaction whatsoever, please PM me. Exploring, philosophical musings, fights to the death, whatever - I need something to do to get my horribly inactive characters moving again. Any help is appreciated.

Q2TtLEz.png

Ima terrorist. I disagree.

You have that right, though it's unfortunate that you choose so.Though I should remind you that Dorian is only sexy because of Brykon, and Heuani is dead. (I do get the feeling you're not a fan of me, though, so I'm sorry if that's how it is.)

Edited by EmperorWhenua

I'm seeing these podcasts are now much shorter than they used to be. If you have anything you feel would help make your experience better please let me know via comments on the video or a simple PM.

Man, I don't care how short they get to be; having a weekly news update on everything BZPRPG is so useful I can hardly believe it even happened. Thanks again for doing this.Also, I've always thought of 'Rhea' as being pronounced with a long 'e'. Like, 'ree-ah', if that makes sense. :P

Well, the Blackrock arc is back to a start. Shajs post coming quite soon.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

To all those who have apparently sent interaction requests with the Akiri of Ga-Koro (requests that, inexplicably, vanished into another dimension with the Roswell debris, Jimmy Hoffa, and Friar Tuck before I ever saw them) I'll have Hahli moving as soon as I possibly can. The early graduation process has sorely held up a lot of my creative ability as of late and I haven't yet gotten to restart many of the things I've wanted to. I'll get on it when I feel like what I can produce is up to my usual standards, and no more. Thank you for understanding.

On the hottest man alive: anything with the last name Shaddix would probably be a good place to start, though as Brykon and Dorian are on different ends of what I like to call the "gorgeous spectrum" I feel that there's no real use comparing them or looking to give either an edge.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

If anyone is interested, the page for The Taajars is up. If anyone wants a Taajar Clan, PM me for approval.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur