BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Time for a new character! After my failure of a Su-Matoran, Celsakh, who I decided to incinerate during the Ko-Koro battle. So now, introducing, the on, the only, 

Toa Kouryan! Profile: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=726674

Now advertising his services as an assassin or soldier! (Hint-hint. Someone hire me so that I can get in on the Ko-Koro battle.  :D )

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

Also tonight I'll be working Gukko Force NPC's in response to these entropy beetles. We'll need some help from some players to deal with things. Including the fire approaching on the horizon!

Oh good, please let me know when you're done with that- my character Verdi's part of it, so he'll help the NPC's. In fact, he'll probably (attempt to) rally the troops soon. Or something. If you don't want me to, let me know and I'll edit my post.

I wonder what Sisk has been doing all this time... he should get involved too.

Also just found out that Palm is Snipe in disguise. :P

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Wait, Zaktan and Joske are going at it?

not without Dor they can't that'd just be no fun

booty booty booty booty grokkin everywhere

(Also: Reo is at least pound for pound the fighter Joske is with ten times more experience in law enforcement and combat, and he still had to work to fight Zaktan to a drawn. Joske's tanked.)

-Tyler

• Upvote 6

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm starting to contemplate joining the game again, despite the fact that I have no idea what's going on at all anywhere.  That said, I'm probably gonna end up spending most of my time testing how ridiculously game-breaking I can make the use of an ordinary powered Kakama or something, because if there's one thing I've learned over the past year or two, it's how to abuse seemingly simple abilities.

Edited by Endless Sea (still alive)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I'm starting to contemplate joining the game again, despite the fact that I have no idea what's going on at all anywhere.  That said, I'm probably gonna end up spending most of my time testing how ridiculously game-breaking I can make the use of an ordinary powered Kakama or something, because if there's one thing I've learned over the past year or two, it's how to abuse seemingly simple abilities.

Uh... welcome back?

Flynn 2: Flynnier than Ever

-Tyler

• Upvote 7

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Or you can join in on the fantastic collaborative story going on, and in the process, weave an arc of your own choosing into the colorful and innovative tapestry that is the RPG. Create a character, and choose to explore and interact with a vibrant and ever changing world, that is constantly reacting and changing according to the events that occur.

You know, things that won't cause myself or one of my colleagues to come crashing down on you like a ton of bricks. :P

• Upvote 9

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm starting to contemplate joining the game again, despite the fact that I have no idea what's going on at all anywhere.

Check out the 'New Players' topic. It's pinned in Bionicle RPG, and provides a pretty thorough description of the state of affairs in the game-world.

That said, I'm probably gonna end up spending most of my time testing how ridiculously game-breaking I can make the use of an ordinary powered Kakama or something, because if there's one thing I've learned over the past year or two, it's how to abuse seemingly simple abilities.

Or how about you don't do that, and actually play the game in a way that's fulfilling for you and fair on the other players? The BZPRPG is not a meaningless playground for you to try ridiculous things in—it's a story told by a community, and that community will not respond well to deliberate attempts to 'break' their game.

• Upvote 6

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Please don't test the patience of the staffies (and everyone else)- we all just want to have fun here, and it'd be hard to do that with a person attempting to, as Ghosty said, "break" the game.

That said, as long as you don't try to bend the rules or break the game, welcome and have fun!

That's a shame, Miras. I was hoping on interacting with Celsakh again (you know, besides selfishly saving him to get the guards of Ko-Koro to let Verulas into the city). Oh well. Btw, I was planning on heading back there with the all out warfare going on and I'd like to know if you'd be okay with, say, coming across the morgue, finding Celsakh's journal or something, and convincing some Matoran NPC's in Ta-Koro to name their shop after him after possibly funding them with loot/payment from the battle? I kind of want to show that my character's not totally heartless and that he just tries to distance himself from feeling anything for others, but sometimes his defenses break down and he does some pretty uncharacteristic things.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Wow, you guys, thank you OH SO MUCH for your overwhelming vote of support and confidence. Glad to know the player base is behind me one-hundred percent.

(though if you forced me to be honest considering the odds I'd put five bucks on Zak myself :P ) Still, why can't we root for the underdog! Whoot whoot!

Yeah, let's hope for a quick death verses some of the other things these guys are known for?  :begging:

• Upvote 4

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Wow, you guys, thank you OH SO MUCH for your overwhelming vote of support and confidence. Glad to know the player base is behind me one-hundred percent.

(though if you forced me to be honest considering the odds I'd put five bucks on Zak myself :P ) Still, why can't we root for the underdog! Whoot whoot!

Yeah, let's hope for a quick death verses some of the other things these guys are known for?  :begging:

Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Famous last words.

You DO realize this is Nuju? He really likes to make this game hard for me... I swear he had a thesaurus and a dictionary sitting on his lap when he replied as the Abettor, that little snot-cheat...

All I can say is this: he learned from the best :P Has the student surpassed one of the old great masters?

*realizes that Nuju has full GM powers whereas I do not*

Meh, probably :D

Edited by Friar Tuck
  • Upvote 7

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

All I can say is this: he learned from the best :P Has the student surpassed one of the old great masters?

too much xbox does that to you tuck

Edited by JL Zehvor

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You DO realize this is Nuju? He really likes to make this game hard for me... I swear he had a thesaurus and a dictionary sitting on his lap when he replied as the Abettor, that little snot-cheat...

now.i.am.the.master.png

Thesaurus and dictionary on my lap, you say? I didn't know it was anatomically possible for my brain to sit down there!

*the crowd hisses; this is low humor, even from him*

Give yourself some credit, Tucky - I learned all the tricks from you (well, almost all...). And hey, I leave my GM powers at the door on this one. Both Zaktan and Joske are such "important" characters that their conflicting plot armor (which doesn't exist anyway, sillies!) cancels out. It'll be a fair fight... er, as fair as it can be when I've got eight Rahkshi and the home field advantage, that is.

So don't lose hope! Joske isn't dead... yet. I intend to make those of you banking on the, ahem, winning side a little bit richer. [/staffsmacktalk]

• Upvote 7

test2.png

Glad to know the player base is behind me one-hundred percent.

Oh no, we're still behind you. Our memories not so short that we would underestimate Friar Tuck. Meteors, the Hungry Hungry Games, punching time and whatever else happened before I joined...

But Joske, on the other hand... yeah, he's in a tough spot. He'll probably live through it, but it won't be pleasant.

ppg2.png

That's a shame, Miras. I was hoping on interacting with Celsakh again (you know, besides selfishly saving him to get the guards of Ko-Koro to let Verulas into the city). Oh well. Btw, I was planning on heading back there with the all out warfare going on and I'd like to know if you'd be okay with, say, coming across the morgue, finding Celsakh's journal or something, and convincing some Matoran NPC's in Ta-Koro to name their shop after him after possibly funding them with loot/payment from the battle? I kind of want to show that my character's not totally heartless and that he just tries to distance himself from feeling anything for others, but sometimes his defenses break down and he does some pretty uncharacteristic things.

Yeah, that's fine! But his decapitated corpse is kind of lying in the middle of Ko-Koro at the moment, so... Yeah. That won't be nice to describe. And of course, I will have to send Kouyran to that shop sometime. :D Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

Okay then... Well, at least it saves me a trip to the morgue. Do you remember what page he died on? If I'm going to write in something that gruesome, I'm going to need details.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Thesaurus and dictionary on my lap, you say? I didn't know it was anatomically possible for my brain to sit down there!

*the crowd hisses; this is low humor, even from him*

isn't this why you hired me tho

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Wait... are all of the main six Koros linked via monorail?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar