BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

One of his characters is gathering a collection of evil and morally questionable PCs in order to perform a heist on the Onu-koro bank.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

While I'm gone, assume my characters are in stasis, and I'll catch up when I get back. If you absolutely must interact with one of them, however, then your best chance is to talk to Tyler, who knows me almost better than I know myself, and can most definitely play any of my characters at least as well as I can.

Not to make you sound like chopped liver... I was just asking if Akimoto was the only one.

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

Oh I keep forgetting he actually said that. 

Anyway, what I meant was that even if Akimoto's player isn't around, the buddy system is purely designed for IC reasons - OOC, if the character's inactive, it doesn't really matter, because IC the character will be assumed to just be tagging along anyway. Akimoto isn't really particularly needed to drive Casanuva and Soraph's plot, as far as I know; if she is, let me know, and I'll see if I can put her below Cael in the list of Eyru ICs I'm tackling.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So I made a character for this here game, a Dasaka and so limited to the Kentoku Archipelago, but I'm definitely interested if anyone wanted to interact with her? Doesn't need to be anything of spectacular importance, can just be an idle thing to pass the time or something. I may write up an introductory post for her in a little bit. c:

So I made a character for this here game, a Dasaka and so limited to the Kentoku Archipelago, but I'm definitely interested if anyone wanted to interact with her? Doesn't need to be anything of spectacular importance, can just be an idle thing to pass the time or something. I may write up an introductory post for her in a little bit. c:

Did... did you roll up a male Dasaka, then make them trans? Dang, that is some grade-A trolling of Kentoku culture. I heartily approve.

• Upvote 1

Not just Kentoku culture- trolling pretty much everyone who ever tried to roll up a male Dasaka.  I also approve.  :D

• Upvote 3

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

wait... aren't they always male already? with only like 1% being female?

I think I missed something between the lines...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Did... did you roll up a male Dasaka, then make them trans? Dang, that is some grade-A trolling of Kentoku culture. I heartily approve.

It's purrfect.

• Upvote 3

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well yes I did, mostly because the Dasaka culture and characters sounded really intriguing to me and kinda kept me from taking too long with all the options and combinations available with other character possibilities. I made her trans as... well, almost all of the female characters I play are, as it's a major component I personally relate to and helps with getting into the character and playing them -- but with the importance on gender/gender binary within the Dasaka culture I had to take that into consideration when making the character (which actually helped flesh out some of her past life and personality, since I tend to get easily stuck when I need to write in those two sections for any character).

I still needed permission, well I felt I did so I asked, but I think it'll be fun for all the cultural nuances and resistance that'll help build her up as a character and potentially motivate later decisions... but yeah, she's just trans because I am and I feel more comfortable playing trans women in RP's (well, more I know I'll continue playing them, rather than dropping the character after only a small amount of time -- something I mistakenly did on a offsite RP site years ago with a villain character I was supposed to play but kind of ignored x.x ).

So she's basically a "I want to stick around this time and not fall off the face of the game" character... I don't need to repeat 2008 and like every two years after >.>;;

So she's basically a "I want to stick around this time and not fall off the face of the game" character... I don't need to repeat 2008 and like every two years after >.>;;

Well, welcome back!  I hope you enjoy it enough this time to stick around. ^^

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Just a reminder, but for those who are interested in getting in on the Onu-Koro heist, the rest of the group is actually located in a room towards the back of the bar, not sitting out in the open for everyone to see once they walk in.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh the Skakdi a little peeved at what happened in Le-Koro so decides to take it out on the Onu-Koro bank? Interesting...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Allow me to give my apologies to those a left hanging. Life caught up, and I have been spectacularly busy over the past several months. Those on Kenotuku and Ko-Koro (I presume still evil at the second) especially. Taking some time to ruminate, I have decided to leave the BZPRPG. I simply do not have the passion for the game, and for Bionicle, as I once had. While I think I will be open to returning some day, I feel I must leave, and leave upon good terms.

Let me thank all I have RPed with, be they here or gone. I started on this site without even knowing how to properly quote, how to properly capitalize. But by learning from the rest of you, over several years, I have gained a love of writing, and I do think a degree of skill in doing it. Let me thank the GMs, who have delivered a grand and compelling story year upon year, and always rather inspired me to write better and play better.

For my characters, I ask the GMs take care of Larikon and the BoA, and kill him of with irony, if possible. The Taajars will go EmperorWhenua and the players who made it live. As for my other characters, anyone wishing may take them. Just please, don't kill them.

Thank you all, one more time, for years of darn good fun.

~Mr. House.

• Upvote 15
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Allow me to give my apologies to those a left hanging. Life caught up, and I have been spectacularly busy over the past several months. Those on Kenotuku and Ko-Koro (I presume still evil at the second) especially. Taking some time to ruminate, I have decided to leave the BZPRPG. I simply do not have the passion for the game, and for Bionicle, as I once had. While I think I will be open to returning some day, I feel I must leave, and leave upon good terms.

Let me thank all I have RPed with, be they here or gone. I started on this site without even knowing how to properly quote, how to properly capitalize. But by learning from the rest of you, over several years, I have gained a love of writing, and I do think a degree of skill in doing it. Let me thank the GMs, who have delivered a grand and compelling story year upon year, and always rather inspired me to write better and play better.

For my characters, I ask the GMs take care of Larikon and the BoA, and kill him of with irony, if possible. The Taajars will go EmperorWhenua and the players who made it live. As for my other characters, anyone wishing may take them. Just please, don't kill them.

~Mr. House.

It's sad to see you go, but I understand that real life comes first.  Who knows, maybe you'll be back in a year or two--that's what happened to me.  XP

Thanks for the opportunities you gave to all of us; I honestly think my experience here wouldn't be the same without the Taajar.  Hopefully, we can lead them on with the same glory you infused in them.

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

May the glory of Ak'rei'an shine upon your future endeavors, Mr. House.

Zenithex will be sure to put in some massive amounts of overtime in order to spread the group's name across the entire island of Mata Nui.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

~Mr. House.

Nooooo!! Not Syvra's biggest rival.

But really man, sad to see ya go but it's understandable, life comes first. Always enjoyed rping with ya, even if it was often conflict like rp. Here's hoping your future endeavors are successful. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

An End At Last.

Sorry about how long this one took, folks, but in light of your eternal patience... We have some goodies for you. Each character that was on the DarkWalk Quest is entitled to one piece of loot. Each of you will run this by me before claiming it in a profile or post, but all loot was claimed from one of the sources noted in the post. Either the mining cavern, for the group containing the Ussalry and civilians, or the deceased miner for the Sentinels. 

Now, let's tell you what you can get. :P

-Kanohi Shelek
-Mask of Scavenging
-Mask of Biomechanics

-Antidermis

-Foreign Tech

-Toa Stones (x2)

Now, here's where things get interesting. These masks are not limited to one each, there can be duplicates if people are looking for the same one, but within reason, of course. Foreign tech must be approved by me, and Antidermis follows the same rules as if it were obtained at the Vault. The Toa Stones, however, are different. There are only two, and if you wish to have one claimed by a Matoran of yours on the Quest, you will have to PM me an explanation of why you think it should go to your character. How it would play into their story, what makes them at such a point that they've earned it, things of that nature. This should not be all that short of an explanation, especially given that you have to convince me that it is your character who should get one, and not someone else's.

Try not to flood my PM inbox. I'm going to have to clear some space. :P

• Upvote 9

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Aw, looks like a missed opportunity... Grats to everyone who gets some of this loot.

Onua.png

For what they went through, they deserve it.

(... I don't know who they are I haven't been following that quest, I know it started before I started playing last year)

So, Mask of Biomechanics? That one always struck me as interesting. Nice little bundle of powers, that one. Interface with technology, in addition to a minor strength boost. However, since PCs here are more 'bio' less 'mechanical', I'd imagine they can't interface with living creatures.

Insert Jaws approach music here.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

well being that it was on Po-Wahi and my main is a Po-Matoran and all that. It almost seems like all the good stuff in a topic starts before I get there then ends just before I do. My Ga-Matoran being an exception since she is mask deep in one such event. Assuming she survives... Seeing as how I am getting the very strong feeling her aggressor is none to pleased with her... :burnmad: If She doesn't get a hand soon there may be nothing left of her to help. :begging:  :smash:  :dead:

• Upvote 2

Onua.png

Mask of Biomechanics.... I can already the fun some lucky people are probably going to have with that. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar