BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

To Catch a Thief

to continue in what hopefully will be a tradition of real interesting things happening in kentoku, arsix has been set up to take the fall for the quasi-successful prison break of the vilda toroshu! any characters in or around the imperial palace who would like to respond positively or negatively, feel free to do what you can here! as palm detailed, there's reward opportunity for a successful capture or escape - you can come to me about that, if you decide to help one side or the other

happy hunting!

-Tyler

• Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

...I just took a look at Po.  Did Tyler break or something?  o_o

(also I swear I'll get that Ace-Cephala post up as soon as I can)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

A door.

And a wall.

And the law.

Suffice to say that booking it is probably the best thing he could have done.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Clan Kuychar is always open--I don't think there are any current members that aren't me. XP

There's also Plangori, you should learn how to dye.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

9QPoQ.gif u3DUp.gif xOueI.gif zIlY8.gif 20wFg.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

There's also Vadiru, should you wish for a bit of an odd clan openly allied with the fursics.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'd love to see some more Ageru around. It's not just farming and Soulswording, mind you—I have some political/intrigue shenanigans planned for the clan...

In other news, I'll try and get a Mangai post up soon. Sorry about the wait (once again). Please nag me if I take too long.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

It's probably because everybody wanted to make their own clan, but not any characters for other people's groups. So right now we have a bunch of clans with only a couple people in them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Another great plot post in Po-wahi. All this stuff is happening and I don't know what to do, it's like the RPG is actually moving or something.

• Upvote 7

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

you rep pacman, i'll rep pretty boy, and alex can keep muttering "i-i heard of cassius clay once"

(podcast recording tonight!!!)

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND