BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Kasrar looks at his brother with a serious look that Reso doesn't like to see. "What? He's just getting his memory back." Kasrar still looks at him. "Well you said that he would be be vital." He then looks away and looks straight at the path in front of them. He pulls out his revolver and checks the ammo load. Every bullet was there, and none fired off.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu brought his hand to his chin and rubbed it slowly

"Yes it is a bit worrisome. Especially if you are looking for a murderer."

OOC: yeah i think it may be a good idea to head there. Although before we do the rp of that i would have to do a quick scene where tivanu sends off a letter. After that we could go

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (snowy plains north of Ko-Koro)

Lienkel continued walking. He had seen the brothers talking about him when he sat down, but he hadn't found the right words to use to them about it. Suddenly, breaking what was mostly silence aside from the harsh cold wind, he spoke with a sharp, chilling tone. "I lost a friend. A brother.", the Lesterin said, still walking against the wind as he told his tale. "His name was Avercil. Great with a crossbow. Best brother in arms I could ask for, especially with me being a loner and all. We raised karz all over the place. One night I just forgot the plan we laid down, and I didn't knock out the right guards at the right time. The next morning, as I stepped outside whatever fort we were raiding, I found Avercil dead on the ground, arrow through the head." Lienkel sighed.

"That's why I need to remember things more."

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

IC: Tivanu Tivanu brought his hand to his chin and rubbed it slowly"Yes it is a bit worrisome. Especially if you are looking for a murderer." OOC: yeah i think it may be a good idea to head there. Although before we do the rp of that i would have to do a quick scene where tivanu sends off a letter. After that we could go

IC: "Yes, we should probably get back to Le-Koro to check on my companions. Is there anything you need to do before we go?

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC:Tivanu

Tivanu nodded

"Yes i actually needed to write a report to my employer so if we could stop in ko-koro before we go that would be appreciated."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Rune Snow swirled blindingly around the Vo-toa as she struggled up the steep slope. The monotonous howl of the wind seemed to pierce her audio receptors, burrowing it's way into her core and begging her to give in to it's lethal embrace. Deep drifts tugged at her calves with each step, and ice shards scraped against her armor like a thousand tiny needles. Her whole body was numb with cold, it's only protection being an old tattered shawl, wrapped about her shoulders in a desperate attempt to ostracize the dangerously low temperatures from penetrating her warm center. The gale struck at her again and again. Countless gusts pushed against her kanohi, urging her to turn back. Rune knelt, her eyes flashing in anger as the footprints were swept away. The murderer had picked a good place to flee, undoubtedly seeking refuge in one of the dark caverns of Mount Ihu. She would discover his hiding place eventually, drag him sniveling from his sheltered den, and deal out his end. Criminals were all the same. Dim-witted, weak, and always begging for mercy when their life was at stake. She grinned, newfound strength pumping through her veins. She hoped he hadn't died of hypothermia yet. It would be disappointing to discover his frozen corpse beneath a snow bank, rigid and stiff, especially since she had tracked him all this way to personally show him the door to Karzahni. She hoisted herself up, rolling out the kinks in her shoulders. Finally, her prey was near. She trudged on through the ceaseless blizzard, her gaze fixated ahead. An ominous shape had begun to loom in front of her, and she fingered her whip's snug grip eagerly. As she grew closer, a crimson banner revealed itself from the tempest, dancing wildly with the bellowing currents. It was only a ko-matoran checkpoint, used frequently by villagers to guide them safely through the frigid tumult. She spotted the outline of another not twenty paces away, a path of fresh footprints leading towards it and further up the incline. They were vanishing quickly, and she picked up the pace so as not to lose them. Her Huna hummed to life, allowing her body to become one with the flurry of snowflakes that surrounded her. Sure enough, the toa of iron's limping form materialized just beyond the next flag. Rune readied her whip, preparing to strike. The Fe-toa turned his head frantically. He had without a doubt heard the crunch of pursuing footsteps following close behind. Breaking into a run, he scrambled through the drifts with his lame leg trailing behind him. Rune forced herself to move faster, arm poised skyward with utmost precision...CRAAAAACCKK! Sparks flew in a blinding flash, Rune's arm swinging over her head to strike again. The toa of iron was on his knees, vermillion orbs clouded over in fear and confusion. Desperately, he lashed out at thin air, his hammer missing the toa of electricity by nearly a meter. Finding an opening, she bashed her armored knee into his kanohi, sending his head careening into a bank of snow. Clammering onto his heaving chest, she situated her knees so that his arms were pinned to the ground. What he had done could not be forgiven, and he would pay the hefty price for his actions. The price all murderers must pay. Images of the dead matoran, beaten to a bloody pulp by this toa's own hand, could not be erased from her mind. Her fist slammed continuously into his mask, the rhythmic clashes resounding across the forlorn mountain peaks, metal colliding with metal. As she raised her arm to hit him for the fifth time, an invisible weight crashed into her gut, sending her tumbling backwards. His qualm now subsiding, the iron toa rose slowly and hobbled over to where she lay stunned. Rune's control over the mask she wore had been disturbed, and the murderer could now see her as clear as day. He stooped low and grabbed her by the throat, lifting her to eye level. Her feet dangled several inches off the ground. "I should've known you'd be the one they'd send after me." He rasped, fresh blood trickling down his chin. Rune couldn't breathe, his tightening grip cutting off all oxygen from entering her lungs. In response, she focused in, refusing to panic. Her limbs tingled as electricity surged throughout her body, heartlight shimmering as it siphoned her powers into a condensed charge that blasted the two apart. She lay once again in the snow, coughing and greedily gulping breaths of crisp winter air. The Fe-toa struggled to regain his composure as he rose for the second time, his labored breathing smothered by the harsh wind. Rune's whip lanced out once more, catching him around the neck and pulling him back to earth. "Two can play at that game, Korzan" she spat, watching his body convulse uncontrollably as a hundred thousand volts jolted him into silence. She stood slowly, plodding over to examine the toa's lifeless form. It sickened her that one gifted with the potential to do good could become so corrupt. He was not unlike her in a way, the only difference between them being his lack of honor. The fine line between good and evil was only a step wide. All it took to get from one side to the other was a slight push. She studied the blank expression, hollow eye sockets that once held a light now empty. A true toa would've tossed him into one of Ta-Koro's prison cells, locked the door behind them, and swallowed the key. But a true toa was a title Rune would never achieve. She was a huntress, and he was her prey. It was simple morality. She had unpretentiously done the right thing. She slung Korzan's hammer over her shoulder after retrieving it from the snow. He hadn't been carrying much, the only other belongings on him being a pouch full of widgets. Typical thief. Regardless, she took that as well before heading back across the mountain. It was a long trek home.

Edited by Toa Varen

IC:

"Hey," Kasrar spoke up. "If anyone tries to take you down, we'll be there to back you up." "We're in this together, no matter the consequences." They caught up to the Lesterin, and put a hand on his shoulders. "We'll help you find the truth every step of the way," said kasrar with a grin on his face.

Tivanu and Orderin had made it to ko-koro. He immediatly went for the courier's office and quickly wrote the letter. When he was done he turned to look at Orderin

"Do you need any supplies for the trek there?"

OOC: Well now i just have to actually write the letter in a PM to Mr.House

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: "Actually yes, I need a new set of climbing gear. I lost my old set before I came to Mata-Nui." Orderin walked into a store and quickly bought a set of climbing gear, "We might as well leave now."

Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu nodded and followed behind Orderin

"Well lead the way."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Riaril, Nuju-Marillion Research Hospital

“Sorry Widgets, but you’re going to have to live with an unfulfilled promise,” Riaril answered, shaking her head softly. She tapped her finger softly on the side of her kanohi, thoughts lazily moving from scenery to foreground. “Once you’re all patched up you can put in a request with the Sanctum Guard in Ko-Koro proper. Their sherpas brought you in, as far as the notes are concerned. There was no mention about who alerted them. It’s a pity, really, since I would have sent them the bill. Well, I guess you’ll just have to pay it off somehow.”

Riaril rolled around the bed on her stool, the sound echoing about the ward. As the green armored toa followed her with his eyes, a small washbasin came into view. A dull mirror covered in streaks of splash stains near the bottom. Riaril paused, sensing a flicker of movement in the reflection. Her heartlight began to heighten its intensity of oscillation. Riaril almost panicked, then realized who it was: her. Attempting to remove the obvious blunder from her patient’s mind, she turned the tap.

“I better go check on the requisition forms for your armor. I did say I’d get those pieces rushed. There’ll be a nurse sometime soon to check up on you. If you need anything else, feel free to ring the bell. Or if you find your arms’ asleep, just wait until the night-nurse shows up.” The water guzzled away through the plumbing. Riaril sighed and gave Widgets one more look before setting the clipboard back in its home on the footboard.

“Just rest for now. Your sense of duty and obligation can wait until you’re recovered.”

--

She slumped against the wall, her eye frantically scanning the room for a shadow. She’s not here, Riaril muttered in her mind as a mental mantra. Despite the assurance of her words, doubt clung to the last bastions lingering amidst the unseen places of her office. There was the shower, it’s curtain closed. Behind the desk was room enough for a small toa of water. Or, maybe she’s in the rafters... Involuntarily, Riaril looked up.

“Stupid, stupid,” she muttered and stepped away from the wall, slumping into her chair beside the desk. The ceiling remained visible, a stone mass of gothic buttressing and arches interlacing with each other. Riaril briefly considered what an earthquake could do to the building, then remembered Ambages assurance of structural integrity. ‘It’s built to sustain anything,’ the imp had made a point of articulating. A toa of stone could make short work of this place; she thought, then rolled her eye, realizing the futility of arguing a memory. Finding her stylus, Riaril began the process of answering letters.

Matoran refusing to pay for services accrued, a toa thanking a resident pharmacist for treating their head cold, a request for prosthetics in all manner of limbs. “Wonder when we’ll be asking for prosthetic brains,” She joked to herself, then cursed as she slipped in her writing. She threw the sheet of parchment to the floor and started again. Mahi leather parchment wasn’t cheap, but Riaril saw no point in lessening her hospital’s impression of grandeur through papyrus or clay tablet correspondence.

As the night wore on, Riaril yawned and set aside her work only to brew a cup of tea and make a pilgrimage to the balcony from early in the day to smoke. The cigarette held no pleasure, but addiction finished the routine. Sleep stole into her mind a few hours later, setting her face against the desk to dream.

Kriigata was waiting.

IC: Tivanu Tivanu nodded and followed behind Orderin"Well lead the way."

IC: Orderin began quickly walking out of Ko-Koro, he then drew a climbing pick and a light stone out of his pack and stepped into the icy wastes.OOC: Do you think we should RP the journey??

My BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Sorry this is so late. Weta and Viima from Le-Wahi.

IC (Weta): Weta raced up to Orderin and his new companion, his breath smoking in the icy air. He had been to Ko-Koro before, but he didn't have fond memories of the place, and no Matoran raised in Le-Koro had ever been fond of snow. He was shivering.

"Sorry we're late" he said through chattering teeth. "I went through the top of a frozen lake on the way up".

ppg2.png

Tivanu followed behind Orderin as they traveled

OOC: i don't know i would say no. Also i won't be on till like sunday

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Sorry this is so late. Weta and Viima from Le-Wahi. IC (Weta): Weta raced up to Orderin and his new companion, his breath smoking in the icy air. He had been to Ko-Koro before, but he didn't have fond memories of the place, and no Matoran raised in Le-Koro had ever been fond of snow. He was shivering."Sorry we're late" he said through chattering teeth. "I went through the top of a frozen lake on the way up".

IC: Tivanu Tivanu followed behind Orderin as they traveled OOC: i don't know i would say no. Also i won't be on till like sunday

IC: "It's fine, had you not been late I might not have met Tivanu." Orderin gestures towards the Skakdi, "He has agreed to help us."OOC: @Voxumo, That's fine hope you don't mind if we have to bunny Tivanu a bit?? @Lorax, It's fine.

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

For a time, the only audible sound was that of my armored boots crunching into the thin ice that coated the recent snowfall like a skin. Miraculously, the wind had died down to nothing more than a light breeze, while the only evidence of snowfall was the thin layer of white that dusted everything in sight. The cold air was crisp, though not biting, and the twin suns were actually visible overhead, burning in the pale blue sky above. It was, as most Ko-Koroans would call it, a nice day. I intended to enjoy it completely.

To my right shops lined up against one another, their substantially warmer innards selling everything from Muaka-hide boots to ice sculptures of some of the more famous individuals on the island. While to my left, not even two bio away, was nothing but empty space. Yes, it was slightly disconcerting to have nothing but hardened ice between you and fall into a bottomless crevasse, at first. I had gotten used to it, even if I wasn't completely ready to trust my life to Ko-Matoran engineers. Up ahead, it's icy walls visible from all points within the Koro; if it could even be called a Koro now, seeing as it was beginning to seem more like a Metru than anything else; was the massive citadel that had been built up from the previously serene Sanctum.

A change in the sound of my feet in the ground signaled my arrival on relatively solid ground once again, even if it was otherwise impossible to tell where the gigantic ice bridge ended and the rocky glacier started through sight alone. My destination was less grand than the Sanctum, though the Guard HQ was pretty impressive in itself. With the expansion of the military, the Koro's defenses likewise increased. A few hundred steps later, and I was inside the ice-built structure, the door closing behind me with a resounding note. It was even quieter in here than outside, however that was possible. The room was large, with a single desk carved from the icy back wall. Looking as if she were carved from the building just like the desk she was partially hidden behind was a Ko-Matoran, though the room was otherwise empty.

Right, nothing that new.

The sheer emptiness of the large room creeping me out a bit, I started towards the receptionist, every step causing a crescendo to sound through the cavernous space.

Oh come on.

Where's the armory located?” I asked the Ko-Matoran, who still hadn't looked up from whatever she was scratching into a tablet. My question was short and direct, of the kind that was preferred in this frosty place. Not a very talkative people, us Ko-Koroans, even if I was a bit of an exception.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ghlist is open for interaction, if anyone was curious.

IC: Ghlist - Just outside Ko-Koro - Taking a stroll

You truly didn't know cold until you set foot in Ko-Wahi- the natives here had an inherent immunity to this harsh weather, at least to some degree. The same could be said for any Wahi that had a cruel environment, which most did. To the people of this Island, the extreme changes in weather in each Wahi made perfect sense. If you were to go to the border between Le and Ko, you would be stepping slowly onto green grass, and would find yourself surrounded by plant-life. One had to wonder how such a change could happen so quickly- most didn't worry about it though; a lot of people would never even leave their home Wahi. There were many travelers though, all kinds of people who moved from Wahi to Wahi, Koro to Koro. Ghlist had seen the rest of the Island many times; it was quite a sight, seeing all the various types of environments that made up Mata Nui.

He didn't have a favorite one, but he stuck rather close to Ko-Koro, simply because that was where he lived as a Matoran, and also because he had a house there. He went where he pleased, most of the time, and tried not to get caught up in anything that dragged him around more than he was comfortable with. Ta-Wahi, the one that specialized in heat, was always one he attempted to avoid; if he needed to go there for one reason or another, he would, but if it was in his power, he would refrain from traveling there.

It was hard to say what his life was composed of.. it was rather sporadic, but more often than not, he would find himself doing more of the same old thing; nothing. Part of him always wanted to go and be a part of something, but he always ended up deciding against it, as if he needed some outer force to drive him toward.. being-ness. Or perhaps it was just called life.

He walked further and further from the Koro- there were no blizzards today, so it was perfectly safe to do this. Not like a simple blizzard would stop him from going anywhere; he was a Toa of Ice after all. He didn't know precisely where he was going, but he was going there anyway; perhaps he would find something interesting to do. There were pathways that lead out of the village and off toward the other Wahis (technically any direction lead to another Wahi, but these were the safe routes that everyone used to come and go), but he tried to keep away from those; he wasn't interested in changing the scenery just yet.

Large, rolling hills of ice and snow were all that lay before him, accompanied by a few mountains that were around the Wahi. There was practically no plant-life to be found, seeing as how nothing could grow here; that was one thing that made Le-Wahi that much more foreign to him.. the entire place was a jungle, there was nothing but plants. He trekked onward through the snow, his feet leaving deep imprints in the soft, frozen water; he spied a mountain nearby, one that he had climbed before. He had reached the top of this mound of rock previously, but there were plenty of lower ledges that anyone could get to- places where peace and silence reigned. He shifted his direction toward the mountain, and decided that he would go climbing today.

-Ghlist

NPC- Secretary of the Guard

The thin woman raised her head at Tehlin's question, and looked him up and down with narrowed eyes. Her hawklike Miru seemed suited for suspicious expressions. After a few seconds of silent contemplation, she gestured towards one of the many passageways that opened from the cavernous lobby.

"Straight down that hallway. Should be on your right. It has a sign above the entrance."

She quickly turned back to her tablet, scratching away and ignoring Tehlin once again.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Kughii

“Hey L-love! Look: snow-Valkyr!”

Kughii spread his arms, cutting through the snow, white wool freezing. Samsara flopped awkwardly into the snow, cutting a thick tail into the snow-valkyr. The jungle lay far below, and a crisp bite stung the lungs as the vortixx inhaled perpetual winter. Xia never had snow. Unless a snow machine was constructed to blanket half the cutthroat island Kughii would never going back. Not that I want too, but seeing the factories covered in snow would be a dream. He smiled at Liikyra and watched her slowly break down the nonchalant attitude of a traveling hero. “This is a great way to search for the Komau! Should have brought some of those sugar syrups from the Ga-Koro market. Maybe there’s something around here we could use as a sled...”

OOC: Hey, Flipz, I'll reply shortly to your character. Needless to say, BRAVO and WELCOME.

IC Viima

(Ko-Koro):

Viima shook off the stomach ache that had come part of traveling via a Toa with a Kakama and got his bearings. He immediately noticed and recognized Tivanu by Orderin's side.

"You!" he shouted. "You were helping Surina, you lousy spawn of a Skakdi!"

OOC: Viima's here, he's grumpy, and has no respect for those who helped her ex girlfriend with crimes.

IC Viima(Ko-Koro): Viima shook off the stomach ache that had come part of traveling via a Toa with a Kakama and got his bearings. He immediately noticed and recognized Tivanu by Orderin's side. "You!" he shouted. "You were helping Surina, you lousy spawn of a Skakdi!" OOC: Viima's here, he's grumpy, and has no respect for those who helped her ex girlfriend with crimes.

IC: Orderin stepped between Viima and Tivanu, "Viima, calm down, I know Tivanu helped Surina but he's a mercenary. He helped Surina because she payed him to. Tivanu has agreed to help us to track down Him."

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu looked down at the matoran and grinned rather viciously

"I may have helped your scorned lover but i also am the one who handed her over. I avoid getting on the bad side of the law. I did not know her and that turaga was wanted."

He leaned over and stared the matoran directly in the eyes

"Remember i spared your life and mask that day. I could have crushed your mask under my foot. But i didn't. Now your friend here is in a unique position. I am not asking for any form of payment. I can not stand a killer who does not reveal themselves."

OOC: I am back

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu Tivanu looked down at the matoran and grinned rather viciously"I may have helped your scorned lover but i also am the one who handed her over. I avoid getting on the bad side of the law. I did not know her and that turaga was wanted."He leaned over and stared the matoran directly in the eyes"Remember i spared your life and mask that day. I could have crushed your mask under my foot. But i didn't. Now your friend here is in a unique position. I am not asking for any form of payment. I can not stand a killer who does not reveal themselves." OOC: I am back

IC: "Tivanu explains are current situation quite well, Him is a dangerous opponent, we will need all the help we can get to defeat Him." Orderin turns to Weta, "You are the only one of us who does not know Tivanu, what is your impression of him, should we take him along?"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu looked at the three and only seemed to consider them. He looked to Kive-phu who rested on his shoulder and seemed to consider her while the others considered him. Thing about lava hawks they are cold and calculating creatures with a feirce determination

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

I was startled slightly, by the Ko-Matoran's sharp, almost bird-like movements. I didn't show it, of course, but it still caught me off guard. Shaking it off, I turned away from the receptionist, and started towards the ice-carved hallway she had indicated. I didn't mind the frozen architecture, even though I lacked the natural resistance to cold that most beings here possessed, I was fairly cold-tolerant. To a point. The fact that the buildings were mostly ice did make for some amazing sights, though.

The echoes of my footsteps proceeding me, I eventually came to the door marked "Armory" in the round script used by the Matoran. I pushed it open, unsure as to what other changes had come about the place when I was gone.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

The traveler's features hardened as Riaril spoke and then left. He drew in a sharp breath through his nose, then slumped back into the sheets. His right hand formed into a fist as he hit the mattress in frustration. But as quickly as his anger had flared up, as quickly it died down again and he closed his eyes, focusing on relaxing again.

Riaril was right about one thing: He needed rest. More importantly though, he needed time to think. And for that he needed a clear head to think - getting worked up over the situation was not going to help with that. He concentrated on his breathing, deliberately slowing the rhythm of his breath down, until he could let his thoughts wander. For him, this was the best way, since his mind would simply stroll over all the facts, which could then use to come up with a plan - because that was where the good doctor had been wrong - he was not going to live with an unfulfilled promise.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: "UMPH!" Nelan grunted as the wind was knocked out of him, his arms being held by two Skakdi as a Toa punched him in the stomach again."Heh," he said, barely managing to croak it out. "Not to rain on your parade, but this doesn't seem like the fairest fight." The Po-Toa ignored him and wound up again.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Taleen

The Po-Toa wound up for another punch, but stopped dead when one of the Skakdi suddenly screamed out in pain, letting go of Nelan as he was suddenly pushed forward, falling down as he did so. A big, bloody stab wound was revealed in the center of his back. A protosteel dagger seemed to float magically in the air, stained with blood.

A Toa slowly became visible as she deactivated her Huna, the Toa of Sonics proceeded to fire a blast of sonic power at the Po-Toa.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

I was startled slightly, by the Ko-Matoran's sharp, almost bird-like movements. I didn't show it, of course, but it still caught me off guard. Shaking it off, I turned away from the receptionist, and started towards the ice-carved hallway she had indicated. I didn't mind the frozen architecture, even though I lacked the natural resistance to cold that most beings here possessed, I was fairly cold-tolerant. To a point. The fact that the buildings were mostly ice did make for some amazing sights, though.

The echoes of my footsteps proceeding me, I eventually came to the door marked "Armory" in the round script used by the Matoran. I pushed it open, unsure as to what other changes had come about the place when I was gone.

NPC- Elmuur

A gust of icy wind blew out of the door as Tehlin entered the room. It was of modest size, a bit larger than most of the Koro’s armories, but nothing spectacular. The dim room was lit by lightstones frozen to the ceiling and walls. The most notably thing, of course, was the racks of weapons around the exterior, and in rows in the middle of the room, like a library of war. Polearms, spears, disks and swords of all shapes and sizes decorated the room, almost any weapon you could imagine.

The cold room was empty but for an older guard inspecting a rack of exceptionally spiky spears. When Tehlin entered, the Matoran turned. He had definitely seen better days, and his Noble Huna was stretched and wise looking, but he was still mostly muscle. “Ah,” He said with a smile and a raised eyebrow. “You are… Tehlin, correct? Seems you always end up coming back, no matter how many times you leave.”

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Before the other Skakdi could recover, a blast of sparks exploded in his face.Nelan took advantage of his distraction from the flames to stab the foe in the shoulder and kick him backwards.The Po-Toa was knocked unconscious by a combination of the sonic blast and a large piece of wood hitting him in the head.Nelan sighed. "Thanks. I owe ya."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Potas walked into the Ko-Koro Inn for warmth. He generally didn't like the cold, but since he was wandering the island, he needed a place to relax and get a drink. As he approached the bar, he noticed some Toa standing standing there talking, but he couldn't here what they are talking about. When he got his shot, he drank it, and went over to the Toa and asked, "So what are you guys talking about?"

OOC; That would be the recruitment team for the Red Star Voyage.

IC:

It had been a day or two since Silbi last saw the doctor. The Toa had fallen asleep shortly after the mask was used upon her, and awoke to find the room empty. As well as a possibly satiable lust for food. Silbi carefully sid off the bed, gasping as the backs of her knees suddenly seemed to burn. She clenched her teeth and forcefully stood up, looking to see that her knees were wrapped in bandages... And the back of them were bloodied.

The soft flesh and major blood vessels located there makes it a potential target, as it would cripple the victim, and allow them to bleed out.

The thought passed absentmindedly through her head, Silbi had not even noticed that she had thought this. Determined not to spend her time sitting in a bed while she hungered, she continued across the room, using the walls to steady herself and keep her going in one direction. When she finally made it past the doors, she staggered through the halls, searching for where the hospital kept it's food.

OOC: Silbi, open to interact.

IC: Taleen

Taleen wiped the blood off her dagger in the snow casually. "Three against one isn't a very fair fight, thought I'd even the odds a bit." She said in a rather flat tone, showing no real emotion. She didn't even look up at the other Toa.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Yes, this is Toa of Awesomeness. I just felt like I needed a name that sounded less cheesy.IC(Ignitus, Oriak):I stare at Oriak. And stare. And stare.And stare some more.I spend the next five hours just staring at Oriak, ready to unsheathe Vulcan if he tries anything, as Gravus tries to explain Torren to me while tending to his and Rerus' wounds as best he can and Xadah stays in his old bedroom drinking."Torren is an empire that's existed on the continent of Tamriel for eons and eons," he says. "The place has legends upon legends, so I guess I'll start there."In the time before time, Magnus Animus, the Great Spirit, came to Tamriel, where he created the first six Toa. These Toa would go on to form the nations of Tamriel, three of them eventually merging into the Republic of Torren. But I'm getting ahead of myself. The six Toa were each unique and bore a legendary Kanohi created by the Great Spirit himself. They were:"Torren, for whom the nation was named, was the Toa of Stone and chief of the Primus Viri, the First Heroes. He wore the Mask of Creation."Akamai was the Toa of Fire and the founder of the Aegis code and the Aegis forms. He wore the Mask of Valor."Terrus was the Toa of Earth and the twin brother of Torren. He wore the Mask of Prosperity."Iovus was the Toa of Air and Torren's right hand. He wore the Mask of Faith."Pax was the Toa of Ice and Akamai's rival to an extent. He wore the Mask of Peace."And Juno was the Toa of Water and the first female Toa. She wore the Mask of Purity."Now, these Toa quickly formed their own nations and lived peacefully for two thousand, four hundred and one years. But eventually, Malus Tenebrus, the Evil Shadow, brother of the Great Spirit, struck him into a deep sleep and completely wiped out the nation of Juno, so it became obvious that an alliance was needed. Torren, Terrus, and Iovus united to form the Republic of Torren, whereas Akamai and Pax formed an uneasy alliance known as the Great Pact. This is when the unthinkable happened."Terrus was killed."Torren searched furiously to find whoever was responsible, and this is where even the legends become unclear. Some say thatIovus had destroyed his Mask in favor of the unholy Mask of Fear and had joined the Evil Shadow, who commanded the traitor to murder Terrus and Torren, take control of the nation, and destroy the Great Pact. Others say Torren murdered Terrus, and Iovus was driven insane by the fact that his leader would do such, trying to kill Torren. Regardless, Iovus ended up in power, wearing the Mask of Fear, and Torren was never to be seen again. He said the Great Beings had shown him the truths of existence and told him that his bloodline would be blessed with their blood."When Akamai and Pax heard of this, they marched on the newly restructured Empire of Torren, confronting Iovus. Iovus, however, used the unholy powers of his mask to invoke absolute terror in the Great Pact's troops, making them easy to defeat. Akamai and Pax faced Iovus himself alone. The tyrant first seized Pax with such fear as had never been experienced, fear as never has been felt since. He tore the Toa of Ice's mind and sanity to shreds, leaving him weeping and helpless on the ground. But no, Iovus wasn't merciful enough to kill him. He had his guards drag him to the dungeon, where he would be tortured for centuries to come, unable to die because of dark sorcery Iovus was using. He would one day escape and flee to the Eastern Mountains, where he remains today, utterly broken."While Pax was dragged to the dungeon, Iovus and Akamai dueled a duel of incredible magnitude, master against master, until Iovus finally signaled a guard to fire a crossbow at Akamai from behind. The bolt tore through his knee, rendering him beaten. The once-proud warrior ran to the Eastern Mountains, where he would one day greet Pax with open arms."With all his former comrades out of his way, Iovus believed he would rule the continent for eternity, but that was not the will of the Great Beings. They struck him down, causing the cycle of emperor and emperor to begin. And the rest is history."I realize the clinking of bottles in Xadah's room has ceased, meaning either he's listening or he's passed out.Gravus begins to curse as Rerus winces at the makeshift sling. "My sister could do better, but I guess it'll do.""You have a sister?" I ask. It's the first thing I've said since the others left."Yeah. Amazing healer, and an Augur to. She's in the village they call Ta-Koro, so we can stop by there on the way to get our ship.""Augur?""She gets visions from the Great Beings.""Ah. So, what about recent history?""Well, those outside the royal family became little more slaves. Seven years ago, that all began to change. We rose up. A revolution began, lead by three men: myself, a military tactician and keeper of Aegis, Rerus, a man who was wanted for defending himself from the man who beat him in the quarry, and Ausar, heir to the throne who had seen the error of the Empire's ways and rebelled against Radriar."He pauses."Also... also known as Ignitus.""Any other names I should be familiar with?""Well," he says, "Radriar.""Know who that is.""Oriak.""This son of a Kavinika," I say, pointing to Oriak."Suroa's my sister's name.""Got it."There's a pause."Isa," Gravus says hesitantly.My heart sinks. "Yeah. Y'know, I think I need some time alone. Can you watch him?""Sure. If he tries anything, I'll just trap him on the floor."I grab one of the bottles and head to the front porch, where I sit, drinking. I realize how much sleep I've missed watching Oriak. I drink. I remember Isa. I drink. My eyelids are getting heavy. I drink.Blackness.OOC: Right now, nobody in the group is in the inn. Most of the group's in Po, and my characters are in a cabin just outside the Koro.:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa Aki

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

OOC: Taking place just before Varren Rehn's last post, apparently. :P

IC: The toa said nothing as a wave of peace brushed over her. It felt as if her problems were washing away. While Silbi didn't know what was happening, her body did. Recovery systems began to spring back into action, any bleeding wounds starting to clot and seal. Then the organics and natural armor began to re-grow. The process of recovering from what could be considered mortal wounds (if not for such a mask the Lesterin wore) had just been shortened from a recovery period of several weeks, into several minutes.

IC: NalitaThe healing complete--save for the shoulder wound, which she knew would be better left unmended until the replacement arm arrived--Nalita lifted her hands from the Toa and staggered backward, just a step. It would not do to show weakness, but even she could not completely disguise the amount of energy it had taken to mend all of those wounds. Recovering quickly, she reaches into her bag and extracts a small jar of cream, the slightly off-white color of eggshells, with the tiniest hint of gray to it. "Here," she says, "this should keep the pain at bay." She gently unwraps the Toa's bandages, before spreading a fingertip's worth of the cream on the wound. Re-wrapping the wound with fresh dressing, she continues, "I'll leave a note in your chart, and one of the doctors in charge of prosthetic surger will be in later to discuss--" Nalita stops suddenly--her charge was asleep. She quietly leaves the notes in the chart, and the jar on the dresser for the nurses to use, before she and her supervisor walk to the door. Nalita pauses on the threshold, turning back a moment to add, "Be well, Toa Silbi." And with that, she was gone.

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

IC (Weta): "I vote that he come with us" Weta said after a brief pause to gather his thoughts. "Everyone has a Destiny, a part to play in serving the Great Spirit. If this Tinavu has wandered from his path in the past, then it becomes our Duty to help him back onto it. Everyone has good in them, and that good must be nurtured. This is the meaning of Unity. Welcome to the team, Brother". He clapped the white Skakdi on the shoulder.

"So, now that we have a new member, let us begin our search quickly. Remember, we must return to Le-Koro by sundown."

ppg2.png