Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

One does not simply "get" the art of Hubert. It is a...paradox. To know is to learn the meaning of the art of Hubert, and the meaning of the art of Hubert lies in the gates of madness.

Ergo

One must simply bask in the glory of the art that descended upon our little forum from on high. And rejoice!

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

Say is there anyone with an injured character in the Le-Koro battle.

So now that we're done talking about the beauty of Hubert's art, I ask again, anyone have a character who was in the Le-Koro Battle still there and injured?

---

I have a character who is awaiting healing from Kaithas. Unfortunately, Kaithas has gotten so paranoid he's awaiting GM allowance for healing.

._.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

How far from the fighting was the Cultured Gentry meeting? Within eye-shot? And where's the Taxi-platform anyways and why would it be running at a time like this :blink:

Also, where's Alyo go? I didn't see whether he left or not.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

How far from the fighting was the Cultured Gentry meeting? Within eye-shot? And where's the Taxi-platform anyways and why would it be running at a time like this :blink:

The fighting kinda happened all over Le-Koro, so at least some of the fighting was within sight of the windows in the hut the meeting occurred in and both Emzee and I played.

The taxi platform was my creation at the moment. It is located wherever it is and is open because the fighting is over and business has resumed, as pointed out in several posts. Why would it be open at that hour of night? Well, because business can happen at any moment, my friend! :P

Alyo is right here having some character development. I'm glad someone is interested in him. :D

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

True. It would be immediately bombarded with "OFFTOPCCHANGEZZSUBJECTUZZESNAUW!"

But I offer my condolences...even though it's basically worthless to the families and friends of the victims, seeing as it really doesn't help and they will likely never know I cared.

Goes to show how these STAYONTOPIC-mongers (for want of a better word) have absolutely no tolerance for anything that doesn't affect every single person in the game.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Umm...Axilus...when did anyone express any intolerance for JL's statement? I don't see any justification for your mini-rant there. Your argument seems to be 'it would be'. But it wasn't. Your attack on the so-called 'stayontopic-mongers' is totally based on a hypothetical assumption and therefore is logically invalid.

I'm sure there is not a single person here who doesn't regret what happened in these tragic shootings. An acknowledgement of this is therefore acceptable and justifiable and would not be stamped out as 'off-topic'. A full-blown discussion of the shootings would, however, because it's unnecessary and will get in the way of this topic's purpose. I don't think any of us would have an objection to such a discussion taking place somewhere else, (indeed, I for one would encourage it) but this is a place to discuss the RPG - not matters of everyday life, whether large or small.

As I said, a brief mention like the one JL made is FINE.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

But I offer my condolences...even though it's basically worthless to the families and friends of the victims, seeing as it really doesn't help and they will likely never know I cared.

Goes to show how these STAYONTOPIC-mongers (for want of a better word) have absolutely no tolerance for anything that doesn't affect every single person in the game.

You can't be freaking serious.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

True. It would be immediately bombarded with "OFFTOPCCHANGEZZSUBJECTUZZESNAUW!" But I offer my condolences...even though it's basically worthless to the families and friends of the victims, seeing as it really doesn't help and they will likely never know I cared. Goes to show how these STAYONTOPIC-mongers (for want of a better word) have absolutely no tolerance for anything that doesn't affect every single person in the game.

-----------...Who are you offering your condolences to? The family? You mean, the families that probably don't go on BZP?Also, "OFFTOPCCHANGEZZSUBJECTUZZESNAUW," your rather insulting mockery of people who actually care about the game, is usually said because people post things like this, which have literally nothing to do with the game. "Stayontopic-mongers" are completely right. So, I say to you: OFFTOPCCHANGEZZSUBJECTUZZESNAUW Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

As with what Tyler said, "You can't be freaking serious." Somebody makes a comment about a shooting, and you come in here to rant, uselessly, thinking that we're all going to come in here and be completely freaking heartless as to something that happened? Do you honestly believe that we're that stupid, TNG?

A mention of it is fine, something like that. An excessive discussion, like all too often seems the norm? That's when it needs to be changed. That's the only time that we come in-when it's getting too out of hand, too off-topic. We don't look and see a single off-topic post and immediately rage at whoever posted it.

Honestly, TNG, I know you have some brain cells. Use them, instead of randomly insulting half of us just because you feel like you don't have enough freedom to speak in this topic.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

If anyone wants to actually debate this kind of thing, I've set up a Skype group of RPers who are actually interested in current events and are willing and able - sort of - to hear and analyze what's happening in the world. If you want in, PM me with your Skype address and I'll put you in.

But a full discussion here? No. And someone whining and moaning about "on-topic mongers?" No.

Not here. This topic's been sodomized enough for me this year.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Everyone, stop talking about the shootings from yesterday, and stop addressing the stuff other people are saying. If you really feel strongly about them, as I do, and need to say something, call or email your congressperson and senators; the BZPRPG N&D topic is not a suitable open forum in which to discuss such things. Please stop, all of you.

test2.png

Kualsi are used a lot because it is very useful for getting from place to place and it makes one extremely hard to fight because now you see them, now you don't. Hau aren't used as much because you've got to actually see the attack coming; you can't block from behind.Nuju, anatomy results?

Siding with Nuju here. As terrible as it was, there are other places to discuss it.Soyeah, is it just me, or are Kualsi the most used masks? I feel unoriginal for starting with one. Haven't seen many Hau though.

Kakama are almost certainly used more; I can list nearly a dozen characters using them off the top of my head. And if that's not enough, it's not unoriginal to start with a kanohi if you aren't trying to copy someone. You're fine.

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.