Speculations on April 1st.

Kopekemaster

So, yeah, we could wait till Tuesday. BUT WHO REALLY WANTS TO DO THAT.

What do you think it is?

But really, BZP, you should push it out until April 2nd. That way, we can be sure (not really) that it isn't an April Fools joke.

Also, I swear, if Bionicle came back, and you didn't tell us, I will kill someone. Possibly several people. Seriously. I have guns pressed against the heads of Bonesiii, ~Windrider~, and Makaru. The guns will go off unless you repent.

im just joking this isnt a terrorist attack or something calm down everyone

Anyway, what are all your thoughts?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I've got a hunch as to what it possibly could be, although very unlikely; if it turns out to be what I'm thinking, here will be riots in the proverbial streets.

It probably won't be, so ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

(and no it isn't bionicle coming back)

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak
  • Upvote 1

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

April fools! The box is just full of bubble wrap! :P

That, or Om Nom. Or it could just be that part exchange thing, but that's not in the spirit of the holiday.

Whatever it is, I'm excited.

• Upvote 3

This would be a great time to introduce something new to the site to see if people like it and if they don't just "yoink" that was the plan all along.

So that's my theory. But the box seems awfully large... And I guess software isn't really distributed like that anymore... so.... Yeah. I got nothing.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I'm hoping it's a Cleatus the Fox Sports Robot costume that Six will wear while the staff performs a reenactment of the HERO FACTORY FOOTBALL TRILOGY.

we've got our answer here folks

okay staff you can shut this conversation down now

'cuz we've got the answer

again, joking

So, yeah, we could wait till Tuesday. BUT WHO REALLY WANTS TO DO THAT.

What do you think it is?

But really, BZP, you should push it out until April 2nd. That way, we can be sure (not really) that it isn't an April Fools joke.

Also, I swear, if Bionicle came back, and you didn't tell us, I will kill someone.

I think that we can be pretty sure that it's not just an April Fool's joke, as that would be a bit cheap; knowing the staff here, however, it probably isn't anything in bad taste.

In any event, I applaud the dramatics.

I would think it's some Lego sets, but the bubble wrap suggests it's something more fragile. Perhaps a MoC, or a giant glass statue? :shrugs:

I'm putting my vote on it being a giant glass statue of Hapori Tohu's head. ;) If not, then it's a Lego set.

Hopefully, whatever it is will help to interest potential members in the site, and get them to lean towards joining.

Edited by Artakha's Nephew
  • Upvote 1

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

In any event, I applaud the dramatics.

I would think it's some Lego sets, but the bubble wrap suggests it's something more fragile. Perhaps a MoC, or a giant glass statue? :shrugs:

I'm putting my vote on it being a giant glass statue of Hapori Tohu's head. ;) If not, then it's a Lego set.

Hopefully, whatever it is will help to interest potential members in the site, and get them to lean towards joining.

Also previous set unboxings have had a Lego CEE label on it, so :shrugs:. B6 and Co. might have ordered the sets themselves though.

• Upvote 1

This would be a great time to introduce something new to the site to see if people like it and if they don't just "yoink" that was the plan all along.

So that's my theory. But the box seems awfully large... And I guess software isn't really distributed like that anymore... so.... Yeah. I got nothing.

Well, whatever is in that box I, for one, am genuinely excited about this.

MARCH WHY YOU GOT HAVE 31 DAYS!?

April fools! The box is just full of bubble wrap! :P

That, or Om Nom. Or it could just be that part exchange thing, but that's not in the spirit of the holiday.

Whatever it is, I'm excited.

I've got a hunch as to what it possibly could be, although very unlikely; if it turns out to be what I'm thinking, here will be riots in the proverbial streets.

It probably won't be, so ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

(and no it isn't bionicle coming back)

-Mesonak

Guys,guys please. I think we all know who's in that box:

snake-unlocked.jpg

Edited by Scanty Demon
  • Upvote 6

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

What do you think it is?

Toilet paper.

April 1st? Really? For the sake of everyone's sanity, BZP, you could have pushed it back one day. (Which is why I think it's an April fool's day prank, by the way.)

But in all seriousness, if it really isn't an april fools joke (which I'm pretty sure it is), I would say some some special Lego set, or BZP merchandise, such as T-shirts.

• Upvote 2

2xu8Ptu.png

I'm gonna guess it's the 2014 Chima Constraction sets. BZP, as far as I know, was the only site to report their cancelation, the article provides no link for verification, and it even states "this information is not final and may change". Even if the line WAS cancelled, the box could contain the prototypes.

• Upvote 5

I'm gonna guess it's the 2014 Chima Constraction sets. BZP, as far as I know, was the only site to report their cancelation, the article provides no link for verification, and it even states "this information is not final and may change". Even if the line WAS cancelled, the box could contain the prototypes.

THAT would be cool. I'm not personally a fan of Chima (especially the constraction sets) but it would be really cool if BZP got sent the prototypes.

Also BZPower t-shirts would be awesome.

• Upvote 1

That would be a godsend--I'm really not looking forward to telling my little siblings about the cancellation. I feel like it's a bit of a long shot, but what the heck. I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

If this is the case, then it would be by far the best executed Lego April Fool's joke I've ever seen.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

guys

i know what's in the box

it's nothing but packing peanuts and bubble wrap

HOURS OF FUN

If we get an hour long video of BZP staff sitting on the floor popping several yards of bubble wrap I will not be disappointed

Hey, B6? Are you listening? Because we need this yesterday. Pronto, stat, on the double, move out.

*rolls away slowly*

• Upvote 3