BIONICLE MAFIA: Haunted House of Spooky Spookiness

Mesonak

Hey, when the village votes to kill no one, the mafia still gets to kill someone in the corresponding night. If the mafia wish to spend a round killing someone not playing, then, well . . .

I digress. I suppose it still works out in the village's favor. We get another opportunity to see people make statements and put votes on the record for us to sift through for evidence.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Hey, when the village votes to kill no one, the mafia still gets to kill someone in the corresponding night. If the mafia wish to spend a round killing someone not playing, then, well . . .

When the village votes no matter what the outcome, they are following and choosing legitimate choices in the game. The Village's choice to lynch does not affect the Mafia's choice to kill.

However if the Mafia doesn't kill anyone the Village can't vote because there's nothing to vote about, no murder took place.

This round the Mafia chose to kill someone not playing which was not a legitimate choice in the game. It does not count and therefore stands as no one being killed so the village does not need to vote.

• Upvote 1

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Wow guys

This uh

Is this the most glorious mafia or the worst mafia ever? xD

That was certainly something.

I don't even have anything else to say. I probably need to update the Wiki though. This needs to be recorded. XD

When the village votes no matter what the outcome, they are following and choosing legitimate choices in the game. The Village's choice to lynch does not affect the Mafia's choice to kill.

However if the Mafia doesn't kill anyone the Village can't vote because there's nothing to vote about, no murder took place.

This round the Mafia chose to kill someone not playing which was not a legitimate choice in the game. It does not count and therefore stands as no one being killed so the village does not need to vote.

That is true, and this is your game, so I'm not really arguing you should have to do it any differently, but I would like to point out that it is also certainly true that villages are sometimes permitted to execute someone even when no killing took place, for example, if the attack was stopped by the doctor. (Although an argument could be made for that being a "legitimate" attempted killing, and the execution being a response to that crime.) But as I attempted to imply in my last post, it doesn't really make a difference to me if the village gets to execute someone or not. The fact that this happened probably helps the village more than the mafia at best, and has no effect (besides wasting time) at worst, besides which I suspect it is the first time a mafia has ever succeeded in killing a member who theoretically should be entirely invulnerable to their reign of terror, to the mafia's great credit, at least if it was intentional. If it was not . . . well . . . I don't know what to say, mafia.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Wow guys

This uh

Is this the most glorious mafia or the worst mafia ever? xD

That was certainly something.

I don't even have anything else to say. I probably need to update the Wiki though. This needs to be recorded. XD

You guys need to add a "Best moments in Mafia history" page.

2xu8Ptu.png

After the group realized that Pupwa had never been in their party, things settled down pretty quickly. Everyone gave a quick sigh of relief and decided that it was good that the mafia killed someone who wasn't among them.

Nobody, No role, Lynching by Exorcism

There isn't really much else I can say because there's nothing to really write about... So yeah...

They all decided to move up to the next floor, so that's pretty cool I guess.

Exciting stuff... Woo...

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms <- You are now here

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Mafians PM me who wants to die next. Average Joes if you want to use your death block let me know.

Next murder scene 48 hours from 3:00 today.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

I'd like to see the Mafia try to kill Pupwa again despite the fact that he is neither alive, nor a participant of the game in the first place

Edited by ChroXumo

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The people who are trying to stop us from having a multi-hand are HIGHlY_SuSPecT'ed.

I present... the Multi-Hand:

sowonderful4.jpg

• Upvote 1

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

**Mafia Actually Kills Someone**

The would be ghost busters moved up to the Bed Rooms floor. Nearly halfway there, and everyone was pumped. It was decided by unanimous decision that they all stay on this floor for the night and get some rest. Who knows what they would face on the top floor.

Everyone slept soundly, except for Burnmad who woke up in the middle of the night. He quickly realized things were not okay, he woke up in a deserted hallway. Everything was awful.

"I know you're there Mafians, if you let me live I can get you anything you want. Just take my money, you can have it." said Burnmad who attempted to bargain his way out of the current situation.

The Possessed answered Burnmad's bargain with a bargain of their own. Dozens of pocket knives were thrown at Burnmad from the end of the hallway. While this didn't actually harm Burnmad it served as a wonderful distraction. The Mafian came up behind him and ended his life with a small knife.

Burnmad, Average Joe, Killed by The Possessed Villains

Upon waking up Burnmad's body was discovered on the bed he had been sleeping in the previous night. It quickly became obvious that the Mafia was no longer playing around.

Same as before the ghostly Detective came forward with a list of potential suspects that follows:

------

Kuan: Subscribes to "Pocket Knives of the Month" club.

Ehks: Got into a fight with Burnmad over the proper usage of his toaster.

Portal Nuvia: Burnmad accidentally tripped him earlier, he might've held a grudge.

Kaiser: Occasionally threatens people for no reason, who knows why he does that.

Zakaro: Burnmad's wallet was found on him, claims that Burnmad gave it to him before he died.

Null: Null is a pretty cool guy, who would vote for him.

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms <- You are here

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Voting ends at 6:30 P.M tommorow.

You can only change your votes twice, and remember to say who you are changing it from

The Possessed answered Burnmad's bargain with a bargain of their own. Dozens of pocket knives were thrown at Burnmad from the end of the hallway. While this didn't actually harm Burnmad it served as a wonderful distraction. The Mafian came up behind him and ended his life with a small knife.

Blade...

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

I suspect Kuan.

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I also suspect Zakaro

*and Kaiser*

*but mainly Zak*

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )