Which Hero Factory set did you purchase or obtain first?

Furno xl was my first a few weeks ago. I got lucky the other day and found a frost beast for 2.98 at tru and then found evo for a whole 3 cents! Needless to say I bought both.

i am bubbling with envy right now you can't even imagine XD Frost Beast was a set I only realized how much I wanted when it got retired :/

I've only bought two of this year's wave; Breez's Flea Machine and Stormer's Freezer Machine. Other Lego purchases sorta got in the way, in addition to my general lack of a budget, which kinda put a significant dent in my bank balance. Luckily though, I had made a backup plan by buying a second constraction Iron Man to sell and profit off, so that should hopefully help me buy the new Bionicle sets coming to shops next year :D

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon Bolt. Liked how he looked, and I love dragons, and i was missing bionicle at the time Then I proceeded to buy every beast set from Invasion From Below plus the two larger mechas. Never was interested in HF before then. ALMOST got a hero from breakout that i forgot the name of, but opted to get a transformer instead (kinda regret doing that, as said transformer was the non-first edition voyager optimus prime, which kinda sucks :( )

Dragon Bolt because I was tired of waiting for a Bionicle come back. Then lo and behold.

Pretty much the same here, lol.

First I got all the rookies and Thunder, then Stringer, Bulk, Meltdown and XPlode, and finally Rotor and Von Nebula. I didn't get the bike, the dropship, Vapor or Stormer. After that, I sorta gave up on HF. I got back into it today when I picked up Rocka and Scarox from the Air Force Exchange.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

• 2 weeks later...

The 1.0 Heroes didn't look very good, so I picked up Corroder. 

In hindsight, I should have gotten Rotor or Meltdown.

Edited by Professor Turnip

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first was Evo 2.0 in 2012, who I got from a friend when my mom was in the hospital for my baby brother.

I miss 2012 and 2013 :'(.

That's understandable. Those, along with 2014, were the years that Hero Factory had escaped from the basic designs of the 2010 and 2011 canister sets. Sadly, Hero Factory ended after what seemed to be a few "cliffhangers".

Edited by Rooster Nui

• 3 weeks later...

I only ever got 4 sets, because it fell out of my interest (didn't really have Bionicle's charm). In order, those 4 sets are:

• 7165 Natalie Breez
  • 7169 Mark Surge
  • 7167 William Furno
  • 2141 Surge 2.0

I got the Rookie team, because I thought "why not?" Then I got Surge 2.0, and I really liked how he was built. I meant to get another one, but I never got around to it and I pretty much ignored Hero Factory for the rest of its run. I am really happy that CCBS has continued in to Bionicle, and I think it is far better than the Technic offshoot used to build the old sets. That's right, I said it. Gen2's sets are generally better than Gen1's. Just saying.

• Upvote 1

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

For me, the first and only HF set I got was #6200 Evo, as it was the only HF set at the Legoland Discovery near me that had a pauldron at the time, and I wanted to see what the sets were like.

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

• 4 weeks later...

My first one was Furno 3.0, which I got because it was the current line at the time and I was curious about the system (plus I like red), then I got his 2.0 (I remember I could only find it at TRU online by then, and I was surprised that it was going for retail), then a while later I got his Jet Machine for his minifigure form, because I turned into a minifigure collector after Bionicle ended.

Edited by Toa of the Blazing Inferno

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I came across a sale on Breakout Evo and Core Hunter in Target. I thought they were the strongest looking sets in a generally good aesthetic year, and picked them up to see what the new building system was all about. Before that, I hadn't bought anything constraction since the Glatorian were on the shelves!

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

• 2 weeks later...