Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan.

"Uh... okay..." Exxan blinked a few times in surprise. He wasn't the most inconspicuous rahkshi in the school, what with his striped armour and newly-developed reputation. He'd assumed that everyone knew of him by now. Surely this Rahk had at least heard his name before? "...I'm Exxan. Does that name mean anything to you?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Exxan.

Exxan breathed a sigh of relief. So this guy had heard of him. "I'm sorry for the confusion. I assumed that you'd sat next to me because you wanted something from me. That's what everyone else seems to do these days..." he shrugged, "...power isn't all it's cracked up to be." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Infirmary

Hoto's armor clicked as sat up groggily. Someone was calling her name. It didn't sound like anyone she knew, but she hoped it wasn't just because her hearing might still be off.

She swayed for a moment, then put out a hand to steady herself in the direction of the voice. She felt an arm, but she couldn't pick up anything to identify the power. It must be one of those difficult ones.

"Who... who is it?" she asked with a yawn.

Edited by Click

IC: Exxan - Library.

"Well, I'm not sure sitting next to one of the most sought-after students in the school is a good hiding place," Exxan mused, before his natural curiosity kicked in. "Who's looking for you? And why don't you want to be found?" 

IC: Exxan - Library

"Cautious, or paranoid?" Exxan prompted, before realising he sounded almost exactly like Omega had during their last discussion. 

"Well, take some free advice from someone who knows what he's talking about," Exxan said, "you can't hide forever. It's okay to take a break from the worries of the world every now and again. Heck, that's what I'm doing right now, but the point I'm trying to make is that sooner or later you've gotta get out there and face the world. You might just surprise yourself with what you're capable of." "

IC: Melody-Secret Cave

Melody finished her tune.  She sat down to think and slowly drifted off to sleep.

IC: Revenge-Gym

Revenge tinkered with his targeting device and was able to get it to track moving targets.  He was getting better, but as he got better the Gym threw new challenges at him.  Revenge was learning.

OOC: With tomorrow being Christmas I won't be posting so Revenge will spend tomorrow training and Melody will hang out in her secret cave.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"Well then, I'll leave you to your relaxing, shall I?" Exxan suggested, rising to his feet and putting his book back where he'd gotten it. Perhaps it was time to take some of his own advice. He couldn't hide here in the library forever. 

IC: Exxan - Hallways

Exxan wasn't sure what to do with himself now. He needed to find Phogen and have a serious talk with her. But right now, Phogen's player was offline was nowhere to be found, so he decided to go find Mahrika. It was time he tried to sort things out with his friend. 

The problem was, he had no idea where to start looking for him. 

OOC: Exxan open for interaction. 

• Upvote 2

IC: Flash

Since there was nothing else for Flash to do in the library, she went outside and flew onto the roof. The same place she had played with Melody and the other rahkshi. Now that I think about it, I didn't introduce myself to them...

With nothing better to do, she started playing her flute.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Anubissium

"No, Exxan did not send me. Haven't spoken to him in my life. I'm brand-new here, only spoken to a Rahkshi named Burst until now. I have no ulterior motives. . . Well, I got one ulterior motive. But it's harmless, really. Trying to find my brother. Rahk named Abyssium. Ever heard of him?"

IC: Abyssium

As they worked, Abyssium tried to start up a conversation. "So, got any family here?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Jayar / The Infirmary

"My name is Jayar." Jayar said, speaking loudly and clearly, as she grabbed his arm. "You haven't met me yet. I'm a Rahkshi of Quick Healing. I'm trying to practice fighting blind, and I was told you could help me. But if you don't feel up to it, then I could come back later. Or not at all, if you would prefer." He wondered what had happened to Hoto to land her in the infirmary.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Omega

"No." Omega said. He still didn't trust this newcomer.

"Oh. Ah, well. I'll find him eventually," Anubissium said. "You don't trust me, do you?" she asked Omega.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: He's not shouting, just speaking slightly louder than normal. Hoto's hearing is injured, he's trying to be nice.

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

"That's okay. We have enough fighters on this school anyway. I'm looking for help navigating without vision, and you're the only one with experience in that. I'd just like a few pointers." He hoped he wasn't coming off as a jerk. "I'd be happy to repay you somehow if you like."

OOC: But he wouldn't know that.

IC: Hoto - Infirmary to Hallways

Hoto considered his offer. "I guess you're right. I can't promise I can help you, but let's go down to the gym and give it a try."

She jumped out of bed and staggered for a moment before regaining her balance. "I'm alright," she reassured, waving any assistance away. "This sonic attack has me all out of sorts. I just need to get moving again." She grinned back at Jayar wryly.

Her hearing was just about back to normal, and she didn't have much of a problem getting out of the Infirmary, though she took it slower than she usually would. She hadn't been to the Gym yet, but in exploring the school, she had come across a room that rang with the sound of metal on metal. That had to be it.

As they walked, Hoto idly asked, "So, why do you want to fight blind? It's not like Rahks like you need it often."

OOC:

IC: Siren

Siren had just been fixed up by Palma - a good thing with having a prototype armour was that it fixed much faster than normal. She went to the (insert Gym name here) to practice her skills. She saw a Rahk fighting and went up to them. Sparring seemed like a good idea to her.

Hashan

Hashan was practising on a dummy when he heard some footsteps come from behind him and turned around to see no-one. He went back to the dummy when he heard them again, this time turning around and seeing a Rahk that had appeared out of knowwhere.

"GAH!" He explained. "Don't be doing that, alright! I coulda' had your head off!

Siren "laughed".

"I'd like to see you try without me gutting you like a Southern game hen."

"Oh really? How about you try me on firstly, eh?"

"We'll see."

Siren drew her Katana.

"Draw your weapon."

"What? Now? Eh, why not."

Hashan took his staff from his back and held it infront of him.

"Shall we begin?"

"I suppose so."

Hashan ran forward towards Siren who dodged it easily, hitting his back with the blunt end.

"A blind charge? You're not going to improve like that."

(skip song to 0:47)

Siren jumped at Hashan, katana raised but Hashan blocked it with his staff's joint. He threw the end at Siren's head who passed under it and kicked him in the chest sending him backwards. Hashan growled while Siren let out a genuine laugh.

"I'm going easy on you, you're bloody awful!"

Hashan undid his staff and twirled the "daggers" in his hands. Siren threw her knives at him which he managed to dodge before sprinting after her while she likewise lunged at him but not before he reattached his daggers and threw a hit at her as she likewise did.

(skip song to 2:32)

They both met in the air, and the (insert gym name here) was filled with the sound of collision of blades and knives, with a blur of movement of the battle being thrown across the (insert gym name here), going from corner to corner, up in the air and on the ground. When Hashan was coming down, Siren was already behind him, readying to hit him as Hashan threw his staff behind him, as Siren flew up into the air Hashan was following her, landing on a platform while Siren was higher still. She jumped down and slashed at his satchel while he jumped backwards onto the ground.

While Hashan had speed and brute strength, Siren had mobility and intelligence.

This fight was very one sided in both ways, making it even for each-other. This fight was a proper test of their strengths.

(end song)

By the end of it, both of them were exhausted and tired.

"You... make a good fighter." Siren panted out.

"Same." Was all Hashan could say.

"Perhaps one day we may fight alongside each-other."

Hashan nodded.

"If you need me, I'll be in my dorm." Siren said, cloaking and walking away.

Hashan left the (insert gym name here) for the Refectory.

OOC: Siren not open to interaction. Hashan open to interaction.

Edited by Alijar

OOC: Recommending listening

I may have copied this from Alijar :P

IC: Rider and Omega

Rider was bored. He decided to practice his skills of stealth down at the village near the causeway. He ran his way towards it and zipped past the group near there. "HEY! GET BACK HERE, SPY!" Omega said, beginning to chase the Rahi control Rahkshi. Rider climbed up onto the rooftops and kept running desperately from Omega. He knew his temper, and it seems he had ticked

him off.

OOC: Both are open for interaction.

OOC: In posts where Bullseye played on his keyboard I had recommended listening. Only it wasn't really recommended. As I'm on mobile right now, I'll just tell you guys the song here and you can look it up yourselves.
Song Name: Deemo - Reverse · Parallel Universe (Yes, amother Deemo song. One of my favorites actually.)

IC: Bullseye/His Dorm
He looked to see if anyone was outside. Content, he walked back to his project. He has written down several music sheets for songs he could remember. One song interested him in particular. The name was unrecognizable, but he had the notes somewhere in his memory, so he decided to play it. (Insert song here.)

IC: Toxin/Library --> Refactory
He decided to try what he learned at the Gym. But first he had to eat.

OOC: Toxin is open for interaction.

...NOO! Alijar. Y u steal record for lowest # of posts in a battle from me?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Rider and Omega

Omega couldn't get a lock on the smaller Rahkshi who was currently vaulting over chimneys and the like. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE VERMIN!" Rider ran for his life. If Omega caught him, he could be in for a beating. "I JUST CAME TO HERE TO RELAX!" He yelled desperately. Claws was scurrying after Rider, well aware of the threat. Despite Rider saying this, Omega didn't believe him. He picked up the pace, ready to throw an axe at the runner to knock him over.

"Really? Do you remember where?" Suddenly another Rahkshi ran by, with Onega chasing him. Vaalku sent a spark at Omega, stopping him suddenly. Anubissium pulled out her capacitor gun,not quite sure if she should use it, and if so, on whom to use it.

IC: Abyssium

Abyssium finished one of his posters and showed it to Dodge. Want help training? Want to learn more? Want to join with others in various endeavors? Join the Abyss! "What so you think?" Abyssium asked.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Sorry for the delays Ultimo, festivities kept me busy

IC: Kat's contact had not been making the usual fare of Nynrah, prosthetics being an odd request, but he was a craftsman who took pride in his work and, well, it was Naming Day. So he had given his work of art a name: Furyboot.

Its additional features were simple, it could sprout a series of serrated metal plates from its exterior, to be used either as razor sharp prickles to turn even the simplest kick into a lethal swirl of slicing and dicing, or to be laid flat and interlocking with each other to create an extra layer of armour to block or ensnare incoming weapons. In addition the heel could project a metal spike, as long as the leg was from ankle to knee (presumably where the weapon was stored when not in use), probably intended as a sort of lance when Dodge was flying, though who knew what else it could be used for with the right ingenuity

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jayar / Infirmary-->Gym

"No, not often." he replied. "But I would rather be prepared, in case the need should arise." He was speaking in a normal voice now, clearly Hoto's hearing was quite capable. "And, to be perfectly honest, I want to prove to myself that I can."

He and Hoto arrived in the Gym. "I should probably graba blindfold." Jayar said. He ducked into the armory and grabbed one, then returned to Hoto and donned it. The black curtain of his vision was not oppressive, but to live with it forever? Hoto was indeed resilient to do so.

"Whenever you're ready," he said, "I am, for the moment, as blind as you, and your attentive pupil,"