Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Call - Library

Call jumped a little, sending a fresh lash of pain down his spine. His wild eyes searched Snap's for a sign of more hidden knowledge. How does she know? I didn't even tell Vlad that I...

...oh.

Just as quickly as the panic started, it was gone, and Call relaxed back into the chair. Just a figure of speech. The mannerisms of his fellow Rahkshi still surprised him. "There... was a spar, and... I hurt someone terribly." The words seemed to rush out before he could stop the. "He wants me dead, or... he did, but... I don't know!" His sword clattered to the floor a short distance away.

IC: Snap [Library]

She frowned again, sparring was a pretty dangerous territory, especially with the natural violent tendencies of most rahkshi... she found her hand moving to touch the shoulder that had not long ago been pierced by an arrow before speaking again,

"I know this seems bad, but we all make mistakes" her generally energetic tone was smoother now, as she carefully picked her words, "It's not like you go back and change the past, so you should probably focus on having a better future!" when she had finished, she wasn't sure if this would make the situaton better, or worse.

OOC: glad you noticed my particulalry situational choice of figure of speech. ;b

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Malady (Gym)

Unfortunately for my opponent, however, I never miss a beat in a fight. Seeing his arm being to change, I jam my Rhotuka launcher into the mechanism, hopefully jamming it. The blade of my falchion nicks my shoulder as it flies past me.

OOC: Mu is still OFI in the halls, if anyone wants to talk to him...

Edited by Kylo Ren

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Panther (Leviathan)

I set down at the school, to be greeted by a two-headed Rahkshi. Intriguing... But they have probably been asked so many times why they have two heads... I'll avoid that. I walk up to them. "H-hi," I say shyly. I had to get into character.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

Oh great, here comes another one...

Don't be a jerk.

It's kind of my thing.

"Hi." 

IC Frog

Frog tried to increase his pace, which he really couldn't do while still looking casual.

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

I continued on my way, uninterested in the deformed rahk ahead of me. Their bones would be of no use for my collection. 

IC: Taltrun

Taltrun tried to punch Exxen in the face and close the door "All I wanted to do."

IC: Exxan - Dorm. 

Given that I'd moved back after unlocking the door, my would-be attacker had to step fully into the room in order to get close enough to swing a punch at me, which gave me plenty of time to anticipate the path of the blow and weave out of its way.

I responded without hesitation, delivering a quick one-two punch of full-strength level four vacuum blasts. One was aimed at my door, slamming it shut before the intruder could escape. The second was aimed at the intruder himself, which, assuming it hit (and at this range, the chances of it missing were negligible) would likely slam him into unconsciousness, or at least give him a severe concussion. 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was very, very confused as to how the near-point-blank air blast had missed, but didn't let it faze me. If this brakas thought he could hammer on my door, threaten and attack me for no reason, then accuse me of being a jerk, then he was even dumber than I'd initially given him credit for. 

"You have to be one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever encountered," I mused, sending another concussive blast of level 4 vacuum energy rippling towards him. Surely that would be enough to finish him off...

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was very, very confused as to how the near-point-blank air blast had missed, but didn't let it faze me. If this brakas thought he could hammer on my door, threaten and attack me for no reason, then accuse me of being a jerk, then he was even dumber than I'd initially given him credit for. 

"You have to be one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever encountered," I mused, sending another concussive blast of level 4 vacuum energy rippling towards him. Surely that would be enough to finish him off...

IC: Taltrun

Taltrun again maneuvered. he rolled and jetted to his feet. "Well I was just gonna ask for directions." He quickly swung his sword."

OOC:He's actually fairly smart but he has anger management issues. Based that off of me :P

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Given that we were in the tight confines of a dorm room, I remained confused as to how this guy had managed to not once but twice now evade near-invisible attacks fired from very close range, but I couldn't stop to focus on that right now.

As his larger sword lashed out towards me, I caught his blade on mine and parried his strike away from me, before stepping in close and unleashing yet another air blast from my free hand, aiming right at his chest. Third time's the charm...

IC-Kol (Refectory)

Kol looked around at the Rahkshi behind him. "It's in that direction, towards the centre of the complex." He pointed in said direction. "...I think."

IC-Arsenal (Gymnasium)

Having his main cannon jammed mid-fire was not a pleasant experience for Arsenal, to say the least. As his weapon backfired, he immediatley drew back and found himself against the wall of the gymnasium. "...Ok, I admit it." He growled. "You're a pretty good swordfighter, and a pragmatic one, at that." He then held out his free hand. "How about it we call it a truce for now?"

I sure hope she doesn't cut my hand off...

IC-Swarm (Infirmary)

That threat was poetic, and would certainly stick in Swarm's mind, but Swarm still had one thing on her mind before she left... "No offense, Sunshine, but frankly, you have the least threatening name in the entire world."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Tesla - Gym

So far, it seemed like magnetism from point of physics and from point of Rahkshi powers were two different forces. Only thing that connected them was metal. But the ways metal was affected by those forces were just different. It didn't make any sense. Tesla closed book, disappointed by new knowledge and returned books to their shelves.

When she was on the way out of library. She noticed Call, talking with Snap, but she didn't want to disturb. Maybe I can do some... research, she thought, heading to the Gym. Hopefully, she will find somebody to practice with. Perhaps of equal skill. She entered gym and looked around.

OOC: Tesla open for interaction.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Jodohnn

"Yeah, It's definitely something I'm glad to have. You see, I actually cannot fly. My Makuta is obsessed with studying gravity and using it in creative ways."

I tapped my rocket jumper.

"That's why I've got this rocket jumper here. It was designed off of a simple missile tube, but instead of firing explosives it fires gravitational pulses that only affect the user. I have no idea how the bursts only blasts me away. I jumped off of your head lots of times, but I doubt you felt it much. Sometimes I think a gravity jetpack thing or something like that would have made more sense, but I could care less. I love this thing! There is so much I can do with it that I couldn't if I just flew normally or had a jetpack. The rush of excitement is just the best thing in the world."

IC: Slif - Gym

"Really? Do you feel like that's an even trade? Not being able to fly on your own for a jetpack?"

IC: Snap [Library]

OOC: glad you noticed my particulalry situational choice of figure of speech. ;b

OOC: I didn't even realize it was intentional. :P

"I don't even know if I'll have a future," Call replied. "He wanted to kill me!"

Not that it would matter much anyway... I won't last long even if he did let me go.

IC: Malattia...

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear carefully delayed his choice of weaponry, picking up and inspecting weapon after weapon, until Malattia had chosen hers. A spear with an odd tip, with plenty of reach and damage capability. Tear decided to go with something a little heavier, and picked up a ball and chain. "Let's test their mettle, shall we?"

IC: Squid...

IC: Canvas - Library

"I... I should apologize," Canvas admitted. "I wasn't myself, and I said some harsh things... I just hope we can all pull back together."

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

Fang watched from beneath the airship as the Rebellion met together to make their plans. They don't need me. I've never put together a decent strategy in my life.

Edited by Click

"Sorry, I'm new here. I think I'm greeting you right... Uh, anyways... How are you?" I blubber, looking away nervously, as if I had no social skills whatsoever.

IC: Malattia

"Sounds good." I say, grinning. I try to twirl my new weapon in my hand, to look impressive- or try to. Instead, I misjudge it's length, and send it colliding with a weapon rack, knocking various tools to the ground. "I uh... Meant to do that... Let's just..." I turn to the exit, and briskly walk out.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

What is this guy's problem?

"We're fine..." 

Tear looked down at the scattered weapons, scoffed, and then followed Malattia out. He doubted that it was the first time that had happened, and clean up was for the Porters.

As they returned to the Gym, Tear glanced over to where he had seen his assailant earlier. The coward had hidden himself in a ball made of the Gym's stone. Tear could ignore him for now. He turned back to Malattia. "To defend oneself, one must first know their opponent," he began in an official tone. "Watch how they move. Watch how they fight. Pick out any weaknesses and gaps in their routine, then use those to your own advantage."

He began idly twirling his mace. "After all, you only need one lethal blow to finish a fight."

"Good, good..." I mumble. "So uh.. Big place. Could you ah... Tell me where everything is? If you don't want to, that's fine," I add hurriedly. "Don't want to cause any inconveniences..."

"Uh... Maybe no lethal blows today..." I say, as a half joke. "Okay, sounds simple in concept... I guess it isn't as simple in practice... But hey, let's see how well I do." I get down into a defensive pose, spear bristling in front of me.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Radriarch - Dorm

Bored, Radriarch walked away to his dorm.

IC: Edge - Dorm

Edge had finished cleaning up his lab when he heard a large racket in a nearby dorm. (Taltrun and Exxan are in a dorm I presume?)

He walks out and heads over to the noise making sure not to get spotted.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

"Everything is through those doors," I quipped, earning myself a glare from my sibling. 

Do you have to be a jerk all the time?

Yes.

Tear turned his spinning into a full swing, bringing the mace up and over in a graceful arc. It was a simple blow to start, one that would harmlessly pass by Malattia if she failed to avoid or block it.

IC Kavinav:

"Thanks. It's just that I'm really new and don't really know how things work around here."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Kovinth-Refectory

Kovinth paused, his spoon halfway to his mouth before chuckling. "Well, I suppose I deserved that answer. I was more curious, however, in the circumstances behind your arrival. Where you're from, why you're here, what you hope to accomplish? Hopes, dreams, desires, destiny, those are my questions. If they're not too personal of course."

IC: Blue-Dorm

Blue staggered to her bed, falling face first onto the hard matress, sighing loudly. Tesla was... Interesting. Showing kindness where none was needed, asking not even a future favor in return... Maybe not all of her brothers and sisters were evil. Those two Rahks the night of the attack, who had sympathized with her... There were others. She'd find them. And they'd change things. She rolled over and closed her eyes, falling slowly into a fitful sleep...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Vyper - Refectory.

"It was my mother's idea," I explained, "I, ah, don't talk about most of that other stuff." 

"O-oh..." I say, looking dejected. "W-wel-ll, th-thanks any-anyways..." I tread into the school, before walking to the armory. After all, I wasn't new here, but to the normal eye, it would seem like I had no idea where I was going.

I leap to the right out of the way, before thrusting my spear at Tare's chest. Did he just swing at me... I'm in a spar. Why am I surprised?

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Carapace/Infirmary

I looked to Sim. He was evidently worried about his friend.

"So...who is she?"

IC: Sim - Infirmary

I patted Fate's snout.

"You know... I'm not entirely sure. I only met her for a day or two. I still remember her though. She's the one that made me this,"

I finished my statement by letting my grappling cable shoot out a bit.

"I don't know a lot about her, but she was kind to me, so I remembered her."

I looked at her. That lithe and sleek form...she must have heavily modified her to suit to a degree. That's when I remember something.

"You mentioned her suit to them back then. Is it special to her?"

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Well, I was in the gym, pretty much just minding my own business, when this guy comes up to me, and you can tell just by looking at him that he's a grade-A loony. Goes around covered in bones, for karzsakes. Anyway, he just up and asks me if I've got any spare limbs, and when I say no, he straight up attacks me. Sends a swarm of insects at my face, then tries to lop my arm off. I managed to escape, but less than an hour ago I found a friend of mine dead near the gym. I can't be sure boney did it, but..." Kaboom shrugged. "Who knows how ticked off he might have been at losing his prize. So I figured, someone's gotta stop him. And since no one was willing to listen, I thought I'd do it myself."

As he rattled off his list of recent events and tried not to grow too impatient, Kaboom noticed a third Rahk watching them from the floor. He decided that it was probably safe to ignore the interloper for now; this first one was who he had to convince...

OOC: I didn't realize that you actually posted this, Dark_Stranger. Sorry for not seeing this sooner.

IC: Law/Halls

I calmly took in all the information. He was apparently in a hurry, but by now I fully believed that he didn't intend to do anything stupid. Yet.

"So," I started to speak when he had finished, "there is a supposed crazed, bone wearing, Insect Control Rahkshi wandering the halls? And you think he killed your friend? Did you even examine the body for lost limbs? It sounds like taking body parts are his M.O. Or rather, his way of dealing with victims."

And I had known that someone was near us, watching us, I wanted to ignore him as I thought he would pass on by, but he stuck around. I could sense anticipation. Perhaps he was interested in seeing a potential fight.

"Ahem. You there, I can assure you that no blood shall be spilled outside the gym without reason."

I turned back to the Rahk in front of me.

"Please answer the questions in a brief, calm, and concise manner. I can tell that you don't want to linger here longer either, so I want to make this quick."

IC: Alpha/Halls

I had eventually returned to another aimless walk throughout the halls and pondered my thoughts.

What to do? What to do...? What purpose do I have now?

OOC: Alpha OFI.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

I looked at her. That lithe and sleek form...she must have heavily modified her to suit to a degree. That's when I remember something.

"You mentioned her suit to them back then. Is it special to her?"

IC: Sim - Infirmary

"Oh, you wouldn't believe. She hardly lets anyone touch it, let alone operate on her. Fate must have been in dire straits to let Palma fix it."

I sighed.

"She told me she built the suit from scratch. That seems... unlikely, but I don't have any reason to doubt her."

With the momentum of his swing, Tear barely had time to roll back away from the spear, though the tip scratched across his chest armor. His eyes narrowed; this time, his swing was aimed at Malattia's legs.

IC Spindle

A fight...

A perfect time to leave. The best he had done for his door was attach a small metal strip from to the top onto the side as an arm slot. He would just have to hold the handle.

As the dome dissipated ever so slowly, Spindle slowly began walking away... Until he saw a fight taking place in front of the entrance. Drat.

OOC: Spindle open for interaction.

"I don't even know if I'll have a future," Call replied. "He wanted to kill me!"

Not that it would matter much anyway... I won't last long even if he did let me go.

IC: Snap [Library]

Snap put her hand on Call's shoulder and looked into his eyes, she honestly didn't have a strong history of fights and threats she hadn't simply run away from, so she gave him the most solid advice on her mind:

"Sometimes, Call, the best way to a new future- -is to run away from all your problems."

ouch.

that did not come out like she planned.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Call stared at Snap in confusion. "So... you want me to leave? After everything I've done to get here, you want me to go... somewhere else? I... I can't."

His hand clutched the bag at his neck as he felt the weight of all his siblings' deaths resting on his shoulders. He couldn't just leave now, and let their sacrifices be in vain.

IC: Tesla - Gym

Tesla found an empty place and took her katana. She decided to start training with them by balancing them. They were quite heavy and she started to balance them a bit using magnetism. There was actually a change and katana felt more stable in her hands. She moved center of mass slightly to her hands, by pushing handle downwards and end of katana upwards.

It however required lots of concentration. Tesla put left katana on her back, trying to balance only one at time. Change was much more noticeable.

OOC: Tesla open for interaction. Also, her powers are not actually as noticeable as it may sounds.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Kovinth-Refectory

Kovinth nodded and leaned back in his chair. "Fair enough, I understand. You don't know me, so who am I to be asking these things? Just curious is all. As a matter of curiosity, may I ask-- Your mother? Is she a Makuta? Just sort of a survey I'm running, you understand, about how many Rahkshi think of their creator as a parent."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Vyper - Refectory. 

"She's the makuta who spawned me, so of course I think of her as my mother," I frowned, unsure if I'd understood the question properly, "Who else would I be calling a parent except the one who made and raised me?" 

OOC: Not a problem, Shard--I've been pretty short on time the last week or so anyway, so really you have perfect timing. :P

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Kaboom suppressed a surge of annoyance; this guy was asking way too many questions. He knew that he had been entirely in the right trying to frame boney, but he couldn't expect this one to see that. "No, I didn't check," he said tersely. "I was sort of panicking. And even if he had all his limbs, that doesn't prove anything. I'm pretty sure Mister Bones isn't the only Rahk who's ticked at me, unfortunately."

IC--Footwork--Halls/Courtyard

The courtyard was almost totally deserted, and Footwork's luck wasn't improving--Snap was nowhere to be found. He leaned against the wall, letting his gaze wander around the garden as he wondered where she could be.

IC--Beat--Gym

Now that the forge was properly heated, Beat stuck the dagger into it. As the weapon began to glow and soften, she laid out the bisected cord of her bolas and began gathering plasma into her palm to fuse the broken strands together.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

It took a few moments for Sepulchral to get ahold of himself. He was fairly certain that most of their group had wandered back into the library, and he spent a second or two dithering indecisively before deciding to follow--despair would profit him nothing at this juncture. Holding this firmly in mind. He turned and headed toward the library himself.

OOC: Footwork and Sepulchral are open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Law/Halls

Very well. By this time, I deduced that he want to blame the bone Insect Control Rahk for killing his friend just because he potentially made an enemy of him. I knew very well that such a dedicated Rahk wouldn't forsake a good chance for free limbs. Furthermore, he was evidently annoyed.

"Thank you for your cooperation. I'll investigate on the matter immediately. Just point me on the direction to your friend's body and I'll be on my way. He may have just waited for you to leave before he stole a limb." 

I tossed the last statement in to see his reaction.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Liar - Hallways

Liar continued walking, hoping he'd get the chance to spill some blood for no reason.

IC: Torc - Causeway

"Thanks," he said, grabbing The Hog's handlebars once more before disengaging the kickstand, intending to walk the bike inside. "Guess I'll catch you two later, then. Today's ride really took a lot out of me, so it's probably for the best that I go start settling in."

OOC: Liar open for interaction.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.