Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

(Concerning Snakey's appearance and namcutsnoC's order) Sure, I guess. We had the fight wrapped up, Fang went back to his room, Omega was after Dodge, and suddenly, Snakey behind both of them. I just assumed he came right as Omega left after Dodge, but that could work if Omega came back.

Edited by Click

Concerning the appearance, etc: I wasn't sure where everyone was - Dodge attacked Snake before he got to the Causeway, and I assumed that Omega wasn't there yet either. The corridor where Snake was attacked was somewhere on the edge of the building facing the Causeway, since Snake was already making his way out, and again, since Om was making his way out too, I assumed that he would be fairly nearby (maybe a few corridors away at the most).
After being attacked, Snake teleported away and managed to find Omega a few corridors away. Omega then ran back to find Dodge, with Snake, being severely injured, some way behind. By the time that Snake got there, Dodge was already flying away after fighting Omega.

On the subject of Snake's damage from the Midak, I wasn't sure how powerful it was, so sorry if he didn't take as much damage as was realistic. It did hit him on the shoulder, meaning that his left arm is unusable and he is badly burnt all over.

Hope that helps :)

Kathok

Plot Twist: Exxan is leading a team! He's already got The Twins on side. Who else will join him?

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Twenty bucks says that Glass will side with Phogen. Cuz Xara.

I think Shatter was with them as well.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, I guess Tube's just waiting for Chekquars to show up, but if he gets critically injured in the fight with Hashan, Tube will probably just be lumped in with whoever is missing a person. And possibly go into shock.

The game, my friends, is afoot.

Vir, Hashan and Chekquars are also still inside I believe. Anyway, the current lineup if anyone was wondering:

Phogen's team

Xara

Omega

Flash

Glass

Dodge's team

Tube

Caoutchouc's team

Green

Mahrika

The Snake-Faced Kid

Floor

Exxan's team

Illusive

Silencer

Squid

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

There was a bit of a time skip from the morning (when the party ended and students went to dorms) and the evening (the beginning of the new assignment after everyone got a good rest). Those three are stuck on the wrong side of it until they figure out how the battle concludes. Vir would probably manage to stay out of it, get confirmed "dead," and get healed up in time for the assignment though.

Wait, Phogen's team is filled?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

But we all know Exxan's team is basically Phogen's. :P

More or less. Exxan won't oppose Phogen's team, but he still intends to be a leader in his own right.

I've got a bit of a concern about this whole two-places-at-once thing a lot of you guys are doing. It disrupts the flow of the story, and doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of gameplay.

If your characters recieve crippling injuries, or lose limbs, or actually die in the "past", then none of the "present" posts would make sense.

It seems a little unfair, and makes for very confusing gameplay to read and respond to.

It's hard for some of the less active posters to keep up with the rest of the storyline, especially when there's a fight going on. Each move has to be made and countered until someone drops, and that hasn't happened yet. Meanwhile, everyone else is a few hours ahead about to go off on the next assignment. If they finish their fight just in the past, they might not get a spot in the assignment and be forced to stay back at the Academy, whether they were critically injured or not. It's probably easier to have some hypothetical posts in the present while finishing up in the past just to make sure they stay involved.

It's hard for some of the less active posters to keep up with the rest of the storyline, especially when there's a fight going on. Each move has to be made and countered until someone drops, and that hasn't happened yet. Meanwhile, everyone else is a few hours ahead about to go off on the next assignment. If they finish their fight just in the past, they might not get a spot in the assignment and be forced to stay back at the Academy, whether they were critically injured or not. It's probably easier to have some hypothetical posts in the present while finishing up in the past just to make sure they stay involved.

This is the reason I was doing the whole Clock/Snake fight this way: Neither of us could post regularly enough to finish the fight and be involved in something happening days later.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

That's life, though. You can't time travel. If your characters miss out on something because they're busy doing something else, then just suck it up- it's unfair on the rest of us. Enough with this confusing timey-wimey stuff, please.

Still open. Just throw a profile in here, wait for it to be approved, and you're good to go.

This game is for the enjoyment of everyone. If some people get behind and don't get to experience the major events like the assignments, it's not as fun for them. Would you rather them try to slip in at the last second, after everything has already been arranged and happened? It would be like the confusion Snakey caused a while back, but probably worse as all those who fell behind try to slip into a team last second. I just don't see why it would be so much of a problem besides disruption of the flow. This game is small enough that it won't matter much.

“I told so many lies that I forgot what was real.”

Full Name: Raith

Gender: Female (Most of the time) Variation: Density Control Level: 2

Equipment:

• A rahkshi staff that fires bolts of shattering force and heat, modified by the Ghosts to change density at Raith's will

• Arm's Reach - a flail that can fire the spiked sphere from its end and create a new one

• Supplies

Powers:

• Can increase density to become stronger and tougher, or decrease it to become faster and more agile

Physical characteristics:

Raith is tall and skeletal, with thin, gaunt armour in dappled  shades of bluish-greys and blacks. Her form often seems semi-transparent, shifting in and out of reality and refracting the light in unnatural ways. She is more upright than most rahks, with swept back spines. Her eyes are grey, almost black.  Raith is agile and surprisingly strong.

Weakness: Raith’s light frame makes her easily movable.

Mental characteristics:

Raith used to be mysterious and ambiguous, hiding behind layers of invented personas. After leading her life the wrong way, Raith tried to fit in and earn worth. She tries to be as helpful and kind as she can, but while her mind is sharp, she hasn’t quite got the hang of social interaction and her newfound emotions.

Weakness: While she learns fast, Raith can be socially awkward.

Biography:

Raith came to the school shortly before the Wreck the Halls Assignment. Having watched from the shadows for weeks, she participated in the assignment, proving herself deadly. Continuing to participate in assignments, she began to work for Chekquars. Soon after her hibernation, Raith changed for the better.

Allegiances: The students, the Makuta

Alignment: Lawful good/Chaotic good

Edited by 000

Kathok