Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I don't know what motivated me to make a rahkshi like this.

Hm... maybe it was Call

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Canvas

Variation: Chameleon

Level: 2

Gender: Generally female, unless she really wants to get into character

Gear: Canvas carries a few bags at her waist with jars of paint and sticky sap, brushes, knives, tools, and all kinds of crazy things she has at one point considered useful. Her room is in much the same state. Her staff, the only weapon she carries, is a dual-tipped pike with large, jagged tips.

Appearance: Varies. The only thing somewhat constant about Canvas’ appearance is her stocky build that’s a little on the short side and her pink eyes, though even those can change from time to time.

Personality: Canvas is spontaneous and eager to try new things. So much so that she loves slipping into the shoes of other Rahkshi. “The hard part,” the color scheme, is easily taken care of with her abilities, and she scrounges up whatever she can find in the Cauldron to modify her removable spines or simply mimic the appearance of other abilities with lightstones, paints, and armor. Sometimes, she may even directly copy a specific Rahkshi, then proceed to follow them around all day to learn how to act like them. It’s all meant as harmless fun, and she doesn’t quite understand why some get so offended by it. She’s surprisingly clever and inventive, something that comes in handy when developing her “powers.”

Bio: At first, it was just watching. Canvas’ eyes eagerly followed all the coming and going from her native hatching grounds, apparently without anyone paying her any regard. Then, as time went on and she gained a level, Canvas began experimenting with the limits of her powers. Her armor could change to match many surfaces, but it could also be configured to match the many colors of Rahkshi she had watched. She wondered what it would be like to experiment with their powers, and their lives. She followed along as her siblings ventured to Corpus Rahkshi, doing her best to fit in perfectly with whoever she might be travelling alongside. If they became annoyed or she got bored, Canvas would disappear, only to reappear with new colors and “abilities,” starting the cycle all over again. The great variety of Corpus Rahkshi is almost overwhelming for a Rahkshi like her.

Approved

Name: Necron

Variation: Poison

Gear: The rahkshi carries a rusty sword as a weapon of choice.

Appearance: The pale green rahkshi has red eyes and a sickly ichor oozing out of his joints. His hands are soaked in dripping green poison and his sharp fangs are prominent. His leaf-like spine appears to be rusty and corroded. There are ulcers and rotten flesh on the Kraata and pus is leaking out of his Kraata case. The flesh that fills out the suit is necrotic and it is riddled with cuts, abscesses and maggots crawling in and out of the suit.

Personality: Necron has no regard for hygiene and often leaves a disgusting trail of slimy poison wherever he goes. He often spits out the sickly substance when he speaks, leading to him having a slight lisp. He loves to watch maggots and flies feed on carrion and often makes a meal of dead animals' remains. His cough is infectious and often vomits out buckets of the poison.

Bio: The rahkshi of poison has the typical backstory of being created as a soldier, but he seemed to lack focus in controlling his powers and as a result, the sickly substance otherwise known as a Lerahk's poison would drip out of his vents and mouth. His father later found out that due to some horrid defect of the creation, the kraata's flesh began to deteriorate rapidly and Necron was sent to Makuta after Makuta in an attempt to find a cure. Later, he was shipped off to Corpus Rahkshi so Icarax could examine him.

So, if he's so rotten and contaminated...how is he still alive? He's got maggots eating him, that should make him pretty unable to do pretty much anything

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (As Zubarahk): The rahkshi looked up to Shark with a smile. "Hey Takea." He replied as he saw the shark fin. "What do you mean selected? Do I get a prize?" 

Rest in peace.

Also, i'm back to normal! will (probably) make a rahkshi post today, plus, i have a new profile that i'm writing up, sorta, it's a process.

(four rahkshi's not too many right? it's just four, right? i don't have a rahkshi-making problem, nope, you have a problem!)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

four rahkshi's not too many right?

Four isn't nearly enough. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: And Zubarahk is out. Unfortunately, he isn't the assassin, why would Wyrd ever make a rahkshi who says stupid things all the time an assassin?

Thank you for confirming our suspicions that you have an assassin. :P 

OOC: And Zubarahk is out. Unfortunately, he isn't an assassin, nor are my other characters. Ask Wyrd, he'll tell you none of my characters are assassins. 

IC (As Zubarahk): "Woohoo, I won something!" The rahkshi cheered as he ran to the pit and and jumped forward before slamming against the floor of the spiky pit. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Name: Chantant

Variation: Sonics

Gear: His trusty Bass Clarinet, plus a case to put it in, as well as a neck strap, several reeds, and various cleaning utensils. He has no real weapons as of yet. He also possesses a marching hat and plume, as well as the materials to make more.

Appearance: Chantant has made various modifications to his suit, all in the interest of marching band. His posture is much, much straighter than your average Rahk, standing almost vertically, to wear his neck strap much easier, as well as so he doesn't hit any other Rahkshi while marching. His fingers are much, much more dexterous than normal, and faceplate has been modified so he can play easier, as well as a more flexible waist for slides. His feet are thinner than normal, so it is easier to march in a straight line. Chantant is colored blue and black, and has silvery eyes.

Personality: Chantant is a marching band genius, able to learn and play most marching instruments. To most people, Chantant would seem odd and antisocial, but to those who invest their time in music, he is generally more open and casual. He can be stricter when teaching someone how to march/ play an instrument, if only to make them a better player. Chantant can act as a drum major, and marches pretty much all the time when he is walking.

Bio: Whereas most Rahkshi were warriors in his batch, Chantant was always different. From the moment he entered his suit, he was obsessed with the idea of music. Eventually, he started begging his Makuta to get him an instruments, which she did, just to shut him up. Chantant learned to play on his own, and even how to march and conduct. Eventually, the Makuta got so tired of him that she sent him to Corpus.

Let the fun begin...

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Anyway, I'm thinking of making a Character with a Trombone.

shoot, that's the one thing this rahk doesn't have!

anyway:

Name: Kaita

Variation: Quick Healing

Gender: It's complicated (2/3 she/her, 1/3 he/him, they/them pronouns to an outside perspective.)

Gear: Armed with not but the usual staff (however it bears two different heads) one of their arms is also thicker at the hand, ending in huge blunt claws, and can be effectively used as a club.

Appearance: Awkward and uneven with a bit of bulk, showing clear signs of numerous self-modifications to the point where very little of the original quick-healing rahkshi shell remains. Many spots have been repainted to other power colorsets, two rows of spines scale their lower back, while a third runs down their neck, and their headplate has three eyeholes, each filled with a different colored eye, otherwise, they aren't notably different in size, strength, or speed than a normal rahkshi.

Personality: three kraata means three personalities:

???- An insect-control kraata, She is calm, with a pleasant and understanding tone, but wicked in nature and a cold-blooded schemer.

???- Of Plant control, a well-meaning, but incredibly violent and agressive kraata, often going to dangerous lengths to push her agenda.

???- The main and only functional kraata of the three, He is frail, shy, constantly stressed, and not too difficult to push around.

Bio: At the failing of two of Mutran's most intelligent new-breeds, the makuta decided to put his brilliant mind to work, grafting the two near-dead warriors to a healthy kraata (of quick-healing, just in case) he created "Kaita" named for the fusion of three beings, though far less impressive than the real thing. As the mad makuta had hoped, his creation retained the two great minds, though they were now the mere level 2 of their companion, and had no acess to their own abilities. but hey, you can't win them all. The process was horrific, and left the three with patchy memories, and a burning unified hatred of makuta, one corpus rahkshi is intent to wash out of them.

Shoot, i just realized how close the backstory is to the concept of the most recent actual kaita, oops.

also if the name is too confusing i can change it, this was just the most thematically appropriate for this abomination. :u

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

Someone help, i made a cannibal rahkshi with terrifying claw-fingers and i'm having the most fun describing how her mutant eyeballs flick about in fancy and ridiculous ways.

this was not the plan, why do these things happen?

Right now I'm sitting on something in the area of four (four and a half?) profiles, wondering if I can handle another character...I swear I have no idea where they all come from.

it's infectious...

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

I think instead of making a new guy when I am leaving so soon I will try bringing back Melody and Booger.

Speaking of Booger, you can probably just have him bump into Rail in order to get his other two fingers back before you have to leave.

He made the effort to change his ways, and it's not his fault that Xara didn't find his other note before departing for Malebranche, so I don't think he'd have much of a problem with returning them.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Unfortunately, he isn't an assassin, nor are my other characters. Ask Wyrd, he'll tell you none of my characters are assassins. 

Well, that just goes to confirm it even further. Wyrd wouldn't tell us the truth even if we were dumb enough to ask. 

Yet another band doomed to failure, I predict... 

Rail needs to beat up Deadeye. Then I can laugh sadistically whilst eating waffles.

Why would you want Rail to beat up Deadeye?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, Rail's kind of got enough on his plate right now.

He's currently trying to deal with Illusive (and Polly too, if he can find him), the Rahkshi who killed the Matoran on the Causeway just to get back at Vlad (also Illusive), possibly returning Booger's fingers, and (depending on how Palma answers his question) a corpse thief (a.k.a Phoenix's most recent character). Combine this with the fact that Nato's got another Rahkshi running around attempting to steal people's body parts, and that plenty of other psychopaths have been arriving recently (Liar included), Deadeye would have to successfully do something pretty seriously warped just to get on his radar.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

*whistles innocently*

As Click previously mentioned, we went on a profile creating spree. I myself in particular just spawned 32 from the ether. From these concepts I developed about two or three that I want actually want to play. But I'll take it slow so that I don't overextend and screw myself over again. So here's the first of a few to come.

Name: Carapace

Variation: Insect Control

Gear:

• A Keelerak carapace rhotuka shield that fires a weaker variant of the Keelerak acid Rhotuka. Instead of eating through material, it makes surfaces more weaker and less resistant to being broken/shattered.

• A Keelerak pincer used like a sickle.

• A baby Vohtarak named Voha is his pet. As he is not fully developed/matured, he has neither the ability to fire Rhotuka nor the ability to use venom. He can go berserk if someone attacks Carapace, but as he is too young to create the invulnerable shell, his soft shell would be damaged while doing a berserker charge. He can make annoying pinches with his mandible things. He has natural resistance to fire and heat. He knows a little Rahkshi, enough so that he can understand what Carapace is feeling, and is intelligent enough to be able to communicate with other Rahkshi by making images with his web. He can also use web in only small amounts at a time.

Appearance: He is colored red and orange like a Vohtarak, and his spine resembles the crest on the Vohtarak’s head. His eyes are also green. Here's a drawing.

Personality: Carapace is honestly quite surprised that he lived as long as he had, and is often willing to boast of his life. He is a headstrong and eccentric person. He loves Visorak, despite not being able to actually bend them to his will. But at his very core, he's just a child who wants to play with his friend.

Bio: He was born from Chirox and was somewhat obsessed with the Visorak. Thus, he painted himself like a Vohtarak sometime later when he became a Rahkshi. This obsession was so obvious that his brethren thought it would be funny for him to be put amongst a nest of Vohtarak. And they did so while he was asleep, tossing him into a small nest of Vohtarak outside Chirox’s lab. Carapace was scared when he woke up, but found that these Visorak had vision problems and could only see masses of colors. As he looked somewhat like a Vohtarak, they accepted him, and he aided in fighting against rival groups of Visorak, claiming their body parts as trophies. He also learned a minimal amount of the Visorak language, just enough to know the basics like “I’m going to kill you!” or “I like you.” or “Leave me be!” Eventually he was found and reclaimed by Chirox, but not before the nest gave him a parting gift: A newborn Vohtarak. He travels to Corpus Rahkshi with his new friend Voha, ready to take on the world.

I really want Voha to be approved with Carapace. And a few people on the Skype chat agreed with me.

Also if he gets approved. I'll bring him in probably after the assignment or close to the end of it.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa