Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

No idea. Most Rahks don't even seem to use proper prefixes. For example, why is a Rahkshi of poison called a Lerahk? Since there are only six Rahkshi types with confirmed names in canon, those are the only ones I acknowledge. When interacting with other types of Rahkshi in this RPG, I tend to just use that character's name, or do the longhand "Rahkshi of [insert variation here]". 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, there's your final confrontation. Unfortunately, Phogen and Hoto were left out of it, but Exxan actually handled it quite well. Probably didn't go as most expected, right?

At his core, Fang really isn't a bad guy. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, and won't if he can help it. He just wants to see more unity in the school, I guess. Less of those powermongers like Phogen and no ridiculous assignments. He wants a place where the new Rahkshi can really find their own destiny without being pushed by a duty to the Makuta.

No, I totally didn't subtly slip UDD into that. And Fang definitely isn't a Toa, but he wouldn't mind the name as much as most Rahkshi.

• Upvote 2

Well, she had to have been pretty close to that blast. I'd imagine it would have had enough force to throw her small frame into the wall fairly hard. Probably some broken spines and miscellaneous fractures throughout her armor.

The thing I would be most worried about is her hearing. She has sensitive audio receptors, due to being blind, and it is her primary method of getting around. As I hinted in that earlier post, breaking her hearing could have drastic effects on her ability to navigate. If Palma can't repair those, she'll have to learn to use echolocation all over again, but with even less sensitivity, or even having to abandon that all together, relying on Dodge senses, her staff, and others to guide her. She'd probably be pretty devastated being forced back into blindness.

Wow, Kat's just in the wrong place at the wrong time (or right place at the right time, if you think about them being taken back to the infirmary) a lot then, huh? :P Maybe Palma should just teach her some first aid, and save herself a lot of patients.

I swear I'm not trying to seriously injure all of my characters. First the lightblaster and the Twins on Fang, and now this to Hoto? I actually feel pretty bad about it. I guess I wasn't sure if Snake was actually going to fire, and how much damage it could do. Even if I did, I can't see it playing out any other way. Hoto is pretty touchy about the word "worthless." You probably would be too if you were a blind Rahkshi.

Well, there's your final confrontation. Unfortunately, Phogen and Hoto were left out of it, but Exxan actually handled it quite well. Probably didn't go as most expected, right?

What were you expecting? Exxan acted exactly the way he said he was going to this whole time: he just wanted to talk. 

After making a big enough cavern under the area he reloaded his scythe darts. Then he covered the floor of the pit with and spit plasma making the roof cave with his enemy on top.

I'm a little confused as to what happened here. I don't think a level to Plasma Rahkshi would have enough power to melt a cavern in the self-repairing arena floor. Nor would their opponent just stand by and let it happen. Seems like a very OP move to me. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was just really impressed at how level-headed Exxan was, even when facing down someone like Fang. For all he knew, Fang was going to try and kill him, and he sure gave that impression. Still, against every argument Fang made, Exxan had a good, well-thought out counterargument. I can't see Fang, even with all his anger (or especially with all his anger) being able to debate against Exxan for very long, so he had to leave. He knows when he's lost (sometimes).

Exxan went in there expecting Fang to attack him. He wanted to prove to everyone that he wasn't the bad guy in this situation, so his goal was basically just to be as calm as possible for the entire time, and wait for Fang to snap first. 

Mostly thanks to Phogen's support, and his new level-gaining, Exxan has gained a lot of confidence, but Fang pretty much pushed that to the limit during that discussion. I have to admit, I quite enjoyed our little talk. We should do it again sometime... or perhaps not... 

If I may, what was overpowered? I'd like to avoid being God-moddy in the future.

Nothing was too OP, i just thought that your blades MADE CONTACT WITH ME. I would have liked to see that battle play out, but... what's done is done. How about a deal: If Ultron 6 gives me my body back, you let me go, and we have an actual battle (not that surrender I played)

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

What do you mean, if he gives it back? Tridax can't undisintegrate things.

If your body got trashed, you'll either get a new one, or be vaporised like your old body was. Kind of depends on Tridax's mood. 

• Upvote 1

It really didn't even get trashed. It was hit with an energy rhotuka, and stabbed in the leg with a rapier. Debilitating, maybe, but....

Why don't you have your Kraata wriggle free and back into their armor after my next post?

Otherwise, your character is likely about to be the shortest lived Rahkshi in the Acadamy.

And the first PC death.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

I think I should make a new character... since Dallior is pretty much dead due to my horribleness at PvP.

Name: Surak

Variation: Poison

Level: 2

Gear: A shortsword with a poisoned blade, and a shield like Kopaka Nuvas in Bionicle MoL: The Movie.

Appearance: Metru Green and Gunmetal

Personality: A very harsh, no-exceptions, leader. His policy is kill first, ask questions later. Anyone who gets in his way gets shanked.

Bio: A veteran Rahk who's gone on many successful campaigns. Looking now for allies... or punching bags.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

A veteran Rahk who's gone on many successful campaigns. 

Uh... what? The new breed of Rahkshi have only been in existence for a few months at most, and, as far as I know, the furthest any of them have gone from the campus is to the mainland of Nyrah. There have only been two assignments so far, which is the closest thing we've had to a "campaign" of any sort, and your character clearly wasn't part of either of those.

You may want to change that to make more sense in the context of the RPG. 

I kind of think of everyone who came after we made the front page as "new". 

Exxan went in there expecting Fang to attack him. He wanted to prove to everyone that he wasn't the bad guy in this situation, so his goal was basically just to be as calm as possible for the entire time, and wait for Fang to snap first. 

Mostly thanks to Phogen's support, and his new level-gaining, Exxan has gained a lot of confidence, but Fang pretty much pushed that to the limit during that discussion. I have to admit, I quite enjoyed our little talk. We should do it again sometime... or perhaps not... 

Perhaps we should. :D I don't think Fang has quite got all of his anger out, but he's getting there. His character development is actually quite interesting. After each defeat, he just gets more angry and bitter at everything, then slowly works his way out of it, becoming better for it. At least, I hope so.

So, theoretically, if Fang had the... I don't know, stamina?... to keep yelling at Exxan, he could have cracked him eventually? Well, it probably would have had to come to physical blows first. Still would have been interesting. I hope Funky isn't too disappointed that Phogen missed it.

Technically, all my characters are transfers, though Fang and Tube came in midway through the first assignment. I guess I kind of headcanoned they came from a far-away Makuta (hopefully Kojol, just because my self-MOC is one of Kojol's Hagah :D [who apparently died a thousand years before the events of this RPG], or Krika), travelling in little groups to get to the Academy (though Hoto and Tube were abandoned partway through).

And I finally got around to finishing up Omega's art. This one was rather interesting, because I always assumed Omega was green, short, and stocky, but a quick look on BS01 and at his profile led to this. I guess I kind of owe him for being willing to stand up to Phogen for Fang. :D

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

So, theoretically, if Fang had the... I don't know, stamina?... to keep yelling at Exxan, he could have cracked him eventually? Well, it probably would have had to come to physical blows first. Still would have been interesting.

Maybe... My plan kind of hinged on the fact that Exxan was more patient than Fang. 

I hope Funky isn't too disappointed that Phogen missed it. 

I think he might be kind of impressed that Exxan managed to handle the situation without Phogen's help. 

You know Dallior, they're right when they tell you that you could probably wriggle back into your armour, it doesn't sound like it got particularly badly damaged. You'll probably have to get patched up in the infirmary but you'll be alive.

Likewise on the new character. Surak can't be a veteran, all the smarter Rahkshi are new and young

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Yeah, I uh kinda did say in my last post (before the infirmary one) that the blast kinda broke off Siren's arm, what with the blast being so big and the fact Siren is wearing a prototype armour. (Not sure if Omega picked it up or not though, it wasn't specified in his post).

So, if anybody sees an arm lying around outside the Refectory, you know who.

So Siren is currently unarmed? Good. It means she won't be a problem.

"She's totally 'armless, mate." 

• Upvote 1

Ouch. Okay, you win. 

I love a good pun in the morning! 

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

@Ultron: Really sorry about the whole Wraith thing, I realise I was being a complete #### with how OP her disappearing could be. My whole idea with Wraith's character was that she made herself easily forgettable, a "face in the crowd" as it were, which people found hard to remember, while her armour simply made it easier for her to blend into the shadows.

An aspect of that was that she made herself hard to notice unless you were actively searching for her. The other idea was that her personality (from an outside perspective, at least) was effectively a "blank slate", where she could adopt any personality or features she wished, depending on the situation, mainly to trick people into allying with her, while her true intentions were hidden.

The point was that people would remember certain features, the way she spoke or acted etc, but not the person itself, meaning that adopting another personality would effectively make her a different person in memory, while adopting no personality would make her unmemorable.

Sorry again, I'll stop the whole disappearing thing from now on, but still keep the personality thing to a degree.

Kathok

So, just wondering, what exactly will happen to Siren?

She can't have a proper replacement arm, seeing as how she's wearing a prototype, and she can't get out of the infirmary until she gets an arm, so uh, what will happen now?

She's your character, so I guess it's up to you to decide. She's definitely not gonna get as much fussing over as Dodge did, pretty much everyone in the school she's interacted with hates her.

I hope Funky isn't too disappointed that Phogen missed it.

I think he might be kind of impressed that Exxan managed to handle the situation without Phogen's help.

*Sniff* No, no, I'm good... *sniffle*

That wasn't even close to humerus.

But she does have a bit of a disarming personality.

• Upvote 4

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471