Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Well, that's why he killed Omega in the first place. How was he or I supposed to know someone would make up a sister for him? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah. That seems like a good idea. (I know your true intentions Kovika, muahaha)

My intentions Dane? My intentions for Sido is to rebuild his reputation and keep the both of us out of the RPer's-with-no-ship-hole.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

My intentions Dane? My intentions for Sido is to rebuild his reputation and keep the both of us out of the RPer's-with-no-ship-hole.

Implies that he had a reputation before this... which he didn't...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Implies that he had a reputation before this... which he didn't...

Eh, non-existent reputation.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Hmmm... Maybe I should consider making Rail available for a ship.

Might lead to some actual character development.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Uhh, so many split personalities. It's not really that original anymore. Aren't there better ways of describing your conflicting thoughts without a separate personality in your head?

If only Vaalku started screaming now. Then Fang would stop at nothing to save him.

Well, maybe... He would at least try. He tried to talk Vaalku down, but that didn't work. He'd feel somewhat responsible for whatever happened to Vaalku.

For the purposes of this fight, let's assume there was a Stasis Field Rahkshi in the Gym slowing everything down for lulz. :P

Yeah, but in the fight with Vaalku and Xara: Did Xara throw any more punches, and is anyone watching?

Last Xara post was here I believe.

Also, since you two are causing the obstruction of an entire area, think we could wrap this up soon? The number of people actually wanting to get into the Gym is growing

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Xara doesn't punch. She slashes, and stabs, and slices, and skewers.... Lots of electrocution as well.

Say, how did the Gym get closed off? And Vaalku doesn't even want to fight.

Neither does Xara. She just wants to beat Vaalku into a bloody pulp until he begs her forgiveness. 

Also.... I don't think you're gonna get out of a fight with Xara that easily.

Vaalku walked up to Xara, and for no apparent reason started viciously insulting her in front of one of the very few beings in the school she genuinely respects. She isn't going to let him just walk away from that unpunished. 

OOC: Don't think I don't see what you're doing, Nato.  :P

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to accuse me of... 

Well, she's not exactly walking out of this unscaved... :evilgrin:

Well, considering that all Vaalku has done this entire fight is block Xara's strikes, or let them hit him but then claim to be absolutely fine, I'm not too concerned about him. Especially considering that he hasn't had a single proper fight IC that I can recall.... 

OOC: Don't think I don't see what you're doing, Nato.  :P

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to accuse me of... 

Hoto's in the Courtyard, Era's looking for the Courtyard, they need to talk to each other...

Hoto's in the Courtyard, Era's looking for the Courtyard, they need to talk to each other...

That wasn't actually intentional. I was planning to send Era to the courtyard even before Hoto showed up there. That's why I've got Exxan trying to convince Hoto to go somewhere quieter. It makes sense from the perspective of him trying to be helpful, and it also conveniently prolongs the time between Era and Hoto crossing paths again. 

IC Vaalku

KARZ. That hurt. He buckled and brought his fist and teardrop down on Xara's head, growling as he did so.

I'm confused. In my last post, Xara tried to use a backhanded strike to impale Vaalku through the stomach with her sword. Does this mean she succeeded; that Vaalku now has Xara's sword buried up to the hilt in his gut? 

Also, I don't fully understand these teardrop things. Are they throwing knives or knuckledusters, because Vaalku seems to be primarily using them as the latter.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

That wasn't actually intentional. I was planning to send Era to the courtyard even before Hoto showed up there. That's why I've got Exxan trying to convince Hoto to go somewhere quieter. It makes sense from the perspective of him trying to be helpful, and it also conveniently prolongs the time between Era and Hoto crossing paths again. 

Well, whenever you're ready. I was open to them meeting in the halls on the way to their respective destinations.

Ah, okay. I was planning to draw it out a bit more and have them meet when they haven't got other people with them to get caught up in the awkward conversation that would no doubt follow, but if you want them to meet in the halls, go for it.

Edited by Roman Torchwick