Seaborgium

Nope, pretty fairly certain someone had more votes than me. =P

QP-1

Luroka-2

Blade-2

Ehks-2

Fisher-1

Voltex-1

This is not counting whether Phillips switches his vote. If he does, he must do it in the official manner. Anyway, the Acolyte of Singularity is going to have a field day.

Eh... whatevs. Switching vote from fisher to Blade.

I vote Ehks to put him even with Blade to set up a situation where we can see the Acolyte of Singularity in action

And also kill people

Voting ehks

I vote Blade

I vote Blade

I vote the Cyberman from the tenth planet in QP's post Blade.

=P

(Because of random bandwagon)

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Wait, Onarax is Purple Devil? I didn't even know that. I thought that was someone who came back after a hiatus who's name was already like that.

Hey Onarax! *waves*

Yo. 

Anyhow, just wondering for elected officials. Can we send in our decisions/targets/etc whenever or should we wait until after the hanging?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

There is so much talk about emoticons that i honestly forgot there was a game going on

This was a game?

I believe our friend was mistaken. This is most definitely the Official Potoo Discussion Thread.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 6

Wait, Onarax is Purple Devil? I didn't even know that. I thought that was someone who came back after a hiatus who's name was already like that.

Hey Onarax! *waves*

Yo. 

Anyhow, just wondering for elected officials. Can we send in our decisions/targets/etc whenever or should we wait until after the hanging?

After you decide on whom to hang, send me your actions if you're taking any.

I think you're supposed to send in them targets now. 

• Upvote 1

I'm kinda appreciating that it's not being written, it means I actually survive longer, and jsyk, you lot aren't that good at finding the proper killer, since I could have helped. Not like it matters now. =P

DAY ONE

Blade knew her fate. She had hoped that Ehks would be condemned to die. But then cries of "Blade! Death to Blade!" arouse. Then more.

The room had quickly descended into chaos: "It is Luroka! Kill the blackguard!", "No, it is the Sheep-one!",

"No it is Voltex!" "Ehks must be put to the sword!" "Aye, hear my vote for Ehks!" "It is Ehks indeed!" "No! Can you not see it is Blade!" "Aye, it is Blade!" "It is Blade!"

"It is Blade".

"It is Blade".

It was Blade. Blade was to die.

So, the decision was made. Blade remembered how she had come to this place. How she had vowed to infiltrate and destroy the council.

She had been wanderer. She had climbed the mountain seeking enlightenment. But she saw nothing. She despaired and stayed on the mountain for a great deal of time. Perhaps it was days. Perhaps years. Perhaps hours. She did not remember. Her frequent exposure to the Incense had blurred her memory. It meant nothing anyways. Nothing meant anything. There was only chaos.

Then she meet others who had seen what was not there. They were a group of outcast followers the moon goddess. They worshiped her in the mode of the "Changing Moon", and focused on the transience of all things. They had become enamored with chaos itself and soon their extreme ways led them to be outcast from the monastery. Blade proposed to these like-minded people that they join together and form the Society of Chaos.

For years, the society hid in the shadows. Then they heard of the council. Blade also heard that someone else had plans for the council; plans to unify the land into a single nation. She hated this. She took it upon herself to make sure that this council would fail.

After there was much talk of strange birds and The Ever Smiling Face of Bfumpha, Blade realized now was the time for her escape. While Voltex made imitations of the Potoo call and Quisoves made grotesque faces, Blade removed the Incense.  The Incense was used to confuse the senses and madden the mind. In this see of bird callers, it was barely needed. It would assure her escape. She was about to open the vial.

"Blade attempts to escape!" The sages tried to stop her. It was too late-she opened the vial. Suddenly a knife arched through the air. With a thump, it found its place in Blade.

"I have failed", thought Blade. "But it does not matter. They will suffice to destroy themselves. Soon chaos will reign". Blade slumped to the ground, dead.

MOOOM. MOOOOOOOOM.  Such was the cry of the strange bird Voltex saw. It had come to destroy him. Its yellow eyes were a terror to voltex. It was the fury sent to drive him to despair. Oh, the cry of MOOOM! How maddening it was!

Meanwhile the strange lanky arm figure terrorized QP. :shrugs:

"By my third eye I do I bid thee, away! :alien: ", said the Sheepfighter. He spoke metaphorically of course. Hopefully.

And then air cleared. The strange dreams were gone. Blade lay dead, the vial of Incense in her hand.

"She must have been the Acolyte of Chaos", Phillips concluded. "Who else would carry such strange Incense?"

The sages  hadkilled one who was against them, though not a Ninja.

*******

AN/A Blade: Executed Day One.

Edited by Seaborgium
  • Upvote 8

MnRA5kV.png

MOOOM. MOOOOOOOOM.  Such was the cry of the strange bird Voltex saw. It had come to destroy him. Its yellow eyes were a terror to voltex. It was the fury sent to drive him to despair. Oh, the cry of MOOOM! How maddening it was!

Meanwhile the strange lanky arm figure terrorized QP. :shrugs:

"By my third eye I do I bid thee, away! :alien: ", said the Sheepfighter. He spoke metaphorically of course. Hopefully.

gold

• Upvote 3

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

well globdarnit, Blade was unalived. Not partially unalived, but wholly unalived. 

and she was innocent kind of but also evil, so I guess it's okay? 

idk, I'm more worried about Voltex and his Potoo.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...