Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Name: Rowan Nrvnqsr

Species: Former Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Shapeshifting - His body is composed of the primordial soup of life, the result of assimilating hundreds of rahi and beings over his life. He can assume their forms and physical abilities. Because of the nature of elemental or more unique powers, he is unable to utilize them

Power/Weapon 2: Familiars - The ability to allow a (single) lump or chunk of his body to separate and assume the shape of a small rahi for reconnaissance purposes

Power/Weapon 3: (Empty, I feel that the other two are plenty)

Appearance: A tall and strongly built being, appearing to be roughly Toa-shaped, though closer to a Skakdi in physical stature, size and stance. His hands, neck and facial area appear normal, deep indigo tones with bone-white highlights. His features are roughly hewn and slightly smeared in appearance, as if someone carved a beautiful and handsome face into a chunk of basalt and took a blowtorch to it for several minutes. He wears a thick gray longcoat over his body, which is decidedly not normal looking. It is best described as a roiling, self contained cauldron of pitchdark flesh and bleached bone. Whatever corporeal body he had long since lost in the turmoil. When shapeshifting, his form and appearance of course varies. The only constants being the pitch-like consistency and coloration, alongside his eyes, a very pale green

Bio: In his universe he was originally a self-described alchemist and/or scientist, though he leaned towards less credible ventures. He sought immortality above all else and in ancient eldritch tomes, found discussions and treatises of achieving never ending life through the assimilation and accumulation of other lifeforms. For many years, he did so greedily. At first gruesome, his technique grew refined and elegant. Consuming the flesh and life of all manners of beings. He eventually achieved immortality, though not in the manner he had once wished for. His consciousness and personality having became a gestalt amalgamation every bit as alien as his body

Personality/Other:  Nrvnqsr has a cunning and intelligent mind, even with it's convoluted and quirky nature. His weakness is an alternation of apathy and obsession over fleeting subjects, people, places and tidbits of knowledge or art. He can be talkative with given the right time and place. Couldn't really be described as good or bad, in a world of black, white and grey, he would be the orange

For you, Lucina/Voltex.

If the shapeshifting kind of stuff needs to be nixed, it won't hurt my feelings. I have about a dozen ideas for characters here :P

...but close to it

I'm a bit iffy on the logistics of why the Host would choose so many Rahkshi from the same world no less, but you know what, I'm sure Voltex, Chro, and Blade could come up with an acceptable explanation.

Hey Voltex, I know you're the host and all, but..... Wanna have Elittra and Virnar be Bow buddies? =P And I'm sure Anna and Xaeraz are cool characters to, and that's whom Virnar's seeing if she can befriend right now. 

I'd be responding to your approach, but sadly, I'm waiting on Anna's response to Junkbot's question :B

(blade hurry up and entertain us instead of doing literally anything else)

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Sometimes (read: often) your imagination frightens me, Tiragath. I'm scared of what you other ideas are....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Petewa, I passed yours because it was very long, sure... but also because there's a weird contrast of detail and vagueness. You described what he looks like down to the ankles (literally) but in the power/weapon field, didn't explain exactly what the scanners and sensors are or how they work, so I don't know whether to approve it til that's been clarified.

If the shapeshifting kind of stuff needs to be nixed, it won't hurt my feelings. I have about a dozen ideas for characters here :P

That's one of the benefits of the character limit and Infinite System... I think people might be less opposed when a character dies if it thereby enables them to make a new character. I myself have a good half dozen solid characters planned out that I won't ever be using... XD Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm a bit iffy on the logistics of why the Host would choose so many Rahkshi from the same world no less, but you know what, I'm sure Voltex, Chro, and Blade could come up with an acceptable explanation.

Hey Voltex, I know you're the host and all, but..... Wanna have Elittra and Virnar be Bow buddies? =P And I'm sure Anna and Xaeraz are cool characters to, and that's whom Virnar's seeing if she can befriend right now. 

I would assume that the Rahkshi all have interesting personalities and fighting styles.

As for Elittra... perhaps in the future. She'll be interacting with a few of the other fighters momentarily.

Name: Kopeyku, the Monstor,

Species: Matoran

Power/Weapon 1: His gun; it is of both Onu and Ta matoran build, allowing for a strong, fiery punch, it has been modified with a barrel he made, before this all,

Power/Weapon 2: His scopes and scanners; allow him not to be easily surprised,

Power/Weapon 3: The Monstor; in a fit of rage and fury, he can change to an almost normal looking, some would go as far as to say, glorious version of himself, though he looses himself in the process, he becomes inside, vile, hatred, horrendous, a direct contrast to the wonder of his newfound exterior, due to this, he rarely reverts to this option, and will scarcely even consider it an option,

Appearance: From close, one can see his deformations in their full glory, he seems to have been left to rot, and replaced himself piece by piece as the intention was fulfilled, his torso and mask appear to be Ko-Matoran, his right arm seems simply to be the tattered remnants of what it once was, he doesn't seem to have anything that would qualify as a 'hand' instead, he has a small joint ending, with two holes in it, the outermost of those holes has his gun's hilt loosely fit into it, the only thing keeping it there, is a gear. His left leg appears to be part of some speed enhanced Onu-matoran, with the ankle being Ga-matoran, the original probably was destroyed at some point or another. His right leg is obviously Ta-matoran, though it merely adds to his bodily contrast, his left shoulder appears to have been salvaged from a Rahi he must've found or killed at some point, his lower left arm actually looks like a limb that would belong to a Ko-matoran, though, in place of a hand, he has a small claw coming out, facing away from his arm, and a larger claw coming out of the other side of his wrist, running parallel with his arm. He has a small limb of sorts coming out of his back, though in retrospect, it looks more like a crazy, out of control, spinning, non-lethal, spike. Jutting upwards out of his upper back, just shy of his left shoulder, he has a device attached to him via a backpack-like strap, at the top of the device, is a ring-shaped scanner which always appears to be whirring and spinning, on the right side of his back, he has a similarly attached device that may allow for all the random devices he's been built and rebuilt of to co-respond, meaning that destroying it would cause him to go haywire, or, it could simply be there to look cool, who knows. His mask looks to have a chasm in place of a mouth, and a microphone is hovering over that pit, when he 'speaks' the microphone flashes in a blue light, once per syllable, this blue light then travels down a wire, which runs down his neck and towards his chest, the light, once reaching the end of the wire, a light gray device mounted onto his chest, causes the device to flash blue, while emitting the syllables that he 'said' his right eye glows brightly, though the color it glows is constantly changing, mounted over his right eye, is a scope, which can be retracted along the wires attaching it to his mask, to reveal the scarred and damaged remnants of his right eye, he has heavy scars on the right side of his face.

Bio: He was merely a normal Matoran, until his mask was corrupted, nearly, by a makuta, he was saved, by local Toa, but at a great cost, he could do little to control himself, and through the experimental corruption within his mask, was forced to watch as a monster grew within himself, and killed those he loved, he was banished, to Makuta territory, and in time, learned to control the Monstor, or at least limit its influence over him, and greater yet, he learnt to defend himself, and over many years time, he was able to build shelter, to heal himself, though he knew he would always be damaged inside by what the Monstor had done,

Personality/Other: Male, through the years, he learned to regain his mouth, though even this simple task leads him close to releasing the Monstor, so he will speak only through the device unless he severely trusts those he speaks with,

I need more detail regarding these "scopes and scanners", and what exactly they do. I also don't quite understand what the "monster" does, either.

Y'know, let's get a mech in here.
I mean, it is 2015 after all.
Name: Zilon
Species: Matoran, unknown element – hard to tell with the mech in the way.
Power/Weapon 1: Let’s get the big thing out of the way: A mecha, or, rather, a suit of powered armor, standing about as tall as a Vortixx, and certainly bulkier/wider. Somewhat sturdier than a normal Toa, however, simply because...well, it’s a giant hunk of metal. Note, however, that it is not easily manipulated by a Fe-Toa. And it’s slow.
After all, large things like that tend to be very, very slow and unagile.
(More information located in “appearance”)
Power/Weapon 2: A simplistic broadsword.
Power/Weapon 3: It can be simply described as a “gun”, though it is somewhat more complex than that. The device fires out metallic slugs, made of what his suit appears to be made of, at high velocities. It does, indeed, have a clip, forcing the gun to be handled with two hands to reload and fire it – no dual wielding sword/guns for this guy. He has (what can only be assumed to be) an endless supply of clips, though it could also be he can “remake” more of the ammunition when outside the arena.
Appearance: It’s hard to tell what Zilon himself looks like, considering there is a fairly large robot in the way. But, it’s easy to describe what the robot itself looks like. Large, imposing, composed of a darkish-silvery metal, and dwarfing much of the opposition, it certainly is a sight to behold. At least, in battle it is. Outside of battle, the mech is, surprisingly, a bumbling, hilariously awkward sight as it lumbers around slowly, deliberately, trying to get around.
The mech is humanoid in stature. The arms and legs are shaped much like a Toa’s arms and legs would be, albeit bulkier and with the organics replaced with mechanics. The mech itself has no head – the cockpit, almost eternally sealed, is located within the chest. Tens of hundreds of small, almost invisible cameras poke out from the cockpit, allowing Zilon to see what is going on, without sacrificing much protection. However, the cockpit still is the weakest location, as it does have to open and close to let the pilot in and out...even if they never leave.
Each arm ends in a four-digit hand, three fingers, and one thumb. Unlike the rest of the mech, the fingers are surprisingly dexterous, capable of manipulating smaller machines and doing repair work as well. Though, of course, not in battle.
Bio: “Now now, that would be telling!”
Zilon was a simple Matoran, living in a somewhat peaceful version of the Matoran Universe, a universe in which Teridax never attempted to overthrow Mata-Nui. The Matoran lived in relative peace, gradually becoming more and more advanced as the millennia wore on. They passed the Vortixx in advanced weaponry. They could outmuscle a Steltian, if given the right tools. The Matoran were unparalleled in the universe.
The other races, however, did not appreciate that fact. As the millennia wore on and on, many of the smaller races began to band together, abandoning any squabbles they had previously. The Matoran were too much of a threat. At this rate, they would crush all other species out of existence, or into slavery. Time passed. The other races slowly began assembling and creating an army, one capable of taking on the Matoran forces. In fact, by this point, no more Toa had surfaced – who needs protectors when you can protect yourself? Eventually, it was time to strike.
The attack was sudden, brutal, and violent. The other races didn’t expect it. They didn’t expect the Matoran to attack first, to quash them so soon, before any of their plans could come to fruition. The leader of the minor race conglomerate was slain, and the Matoran marched on, equipped with guns, elemental weapons, and mecha of various sizes. Zilon lead the charge, the blood of dozens of other races on his hands. He was uncontested, cutting down Skadki and others with one fell swipe of his blade. The attack moved forwards, through the base of the enemy, the unarmed and unprepared races falling back. Zilor kept pushing forwards, violently and almost gleefully gunning down and slicing his enemies. Suddenly, a flash of light.
He was no longer there. He was somewhere else entirely. A new place to fight.
It wasn’t so bad, really.
Personality/Other: One would think a Matoran within a mecha suit would be silent and cold to others, but Zilon certainly is not. Despite the giant robot, he still actively attempts to start up conversations with others and be friendly...even if said friendliness seems forced and fake. Despite this friendliness, it’s clear what he thinks of most other combatants; they are lower than him. Boasting an ego bigger than the robot he uses to fight, and toting around a mightier-than-thou attitude about everything, he’s arrogant to the T. Maybe it’s the pride in his mech, maybe it’s the fact he’s a Matoran fighting against people far stronger than him, or maybe he just has always felt this way about anyone. It’s difficult to tell. He is incredibly vague about himself, refusing to answer questions beyond “What are you”, “What’s your name”, or things of similar nature. Ask him about his mech, though, and he will not shut up.
During battle, he constantly taunts and belittles his opponents, even when they are beating him. More often than not, this is the opposite of a good thing. Zilon takes almost a sick pleasure in defeating his enemies, and will kick someone when they are down. Honor does not matter to him – only winning does.

Reposting because Chro said you needed to look at it rather than anyone else.

Immediately going to have to say no, I'm afraid. We already denied JiMing's request for a mech. Gotta be fair.

Name: Rowan Nrvnqsr

Species: Former Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Shapeshifting - His body is composed of the primordial soup of life, the result of assimilating hundreds of rahi and beings over his life. He can assume their forms and physical abilities. Because of the nature of elemental or more unique powers, he is unable to utilize them

Power/Weapon 2: Familiars - The ability to allow a (single) lump or chunk of his body to separate and assume the shape of a small rahi for reconnaissance purposes

Power/Weapon 3: (Empty, I feel that the other two are plenty)

Appearance: A tall and strongly built being, appearing to be roughly Toa-shaped, though closer to a Skakdi in physical stature, size and stance. His hands, neck and facial area appear normal, deep indigo tones with bone-white highlights. His features are roughly hewn and slightly smeared in appearance, as if someone carved a beautiful and handsome face into a chunk of basalt and took a blowtorch to it for several minutes. He wears a thick gray longcoat over his body, which is decidedly not normal looking. It is best described as a roiling, self contained cauldron of pitchdark flesh and bleached bone. Whatever corporeal body he had long since lost in the turmoil. When shapeshifting, his form and appearance of course varies. The only constants being the pitch-like consistency and coloration, alongside his eyes, a very pale green

Bio: In his universe he was originally a self-described alchemist and/or scientist, though he leaned towards less credible ventures. He sought immortality above all else and in ancient eldritch tomes, found discussions and treatises of achieving never ending life through the assimilation and accumulation of other lifeforms. For many years, he did so greedily. At first gruesome, his technique grew refined and elegant. Consuming the flesh and life of all manners of beings. He eventually achieved immortality, though not in the manner he had once wished for. His consciousness and personality having became a gestalt amalgamation every bit as alien as his body

Personality/Other:  Nrvnqsr has a cunning and intelligent mind, even with it's convoluted and quirky nature. His weakness is an alternation of apathy and obsession over fleeting subjects, people, places and tidbits of knowledge or art. He can be talkative with given the right time and place. Couldn't really be described as good or bad, in a world of black, white and grey, he would be the orange

For you, Lucina/Voltex.

I'd say that the shapeshifting needs to at least be limited in some fashion if it's going to stay in.

Still deciding if I'm going to be joining this but I do have a question.

What happens if a person uses two of their slots on the same power, do they get a stronger version of it?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

What kind of limitations would you like to see?

That's for you to decide. You implement the limitations, and we'll tell you whether they work. I'd rather not waste time explaining the specifics of every little detail.

Have our powers been turned back on yet by the Enforcer, or...?

*Snaps fingers*

You can consider any powers your character has active again as soon as they leave the arena.

Still deciding if I'm going to be joining this but I do have a question.

What happens if a person uses two of their slots on the same power, do they get a stronger version of it?

Actually, going to say no to that, just because I'd rather not deal with someone with three slots filled by gravity powers.

Edited by Lucina

Voltex, I know you told me to have characters ask the Queen of any questions that were missed, but..... Virnar's right now is heading to Anna and Xaeraz. And before that, she asked the Queen a question.

So I'm a little confused on what to do now............

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Voltex, I know you told me to have characters ask the Queen of any questions that were missed, but..... Virnar's right now is heading to Anna and Xaeraz. And before that, she asked the Queen a question.

So I'm a little confused on what to do now............

Well, you can talk to Anna & Xaeraz at any time. 

You will be extraordinarily lucky to speak with the Queen again anytime soon.

Name: Daedalus Drachoren

Species: De-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: A whipsword. This sword is composed of several sections linked together. When a button is pressed on the weapon’s hilt, the sections can separate. A flexible, metal cord holds the pieces together, allowing the weapon to be used as a notched whip. A press of the button tightens the cord and snaps the sections back together.

Power/Weapon 2: Sonics. Daedalus has standard Toa control of the element of Sonics.

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Zatth.

Appearance: In appearance, Daedalus is, well, average. He is of average Toa height, he is of average Toa build, and he bears the standard colors of a De-Toa: lots and lots of gray. His only notable features are his turquoise eyes and heartlight.

Bio: Daedalus was just an average Toa on Metru Nui for many years. He wasn’t fond of his position as a Toa—he much preferred his boring and uneventful life as a Matoran—and he especially disliked the burden of protection thrown upon him. His being called to previous Bionifight tournaments was a mixed blessing for him. On the one hand, he was temporarily freed of his burden, but on the other, he was forced to fight when he didn’t really want to. He was moderately successful, but was eventually thrown back to his life as a Toa. He went back to his previous life, begrudgingly protecting the Matoran under his care. Now, he’s been re-summoned. Talk about annoying.

Personality/Other: Daedalus is generally laid back, and though he dislikes things being pushed on him, he has learned to accept them. He figures it’s better to get it over with or figure out how to get out than spend all his time brooding. He’s easygoing and accepting, and he tries not to take things too seriously. He finds it easier to go through life with a sense of humor. Also, he has a tendency to shout incoherently when using his sonic powers.

Name: Von Worten Undtränen (Also refers to herself as Loquacious Weeper)

Species: Ce-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Psionics. Without extended concentration, Von Worten cannot directly manipulate someone’s mind. The closest she can get is making herself look different, but anyone with decent willpower can see through these illusions fairly easily. For fighting purposes, she primarily uses her powers for telekinesis.

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Crast.

Power/Weapon 3: A book entitled Of Tales Long and Short, for Reading and Cogitation: A Book of Stories. This is neither a power nor a weapon, nor can it be used as such. It is Von Worten’s prized possession. Many of her illusions are inspired by this thick and heavy book.

Ultimate Weapon: The Mind Tome. The Queen's description: "[The Mind Tome] will provide you with resistance towards Psionics, which is always helpful for a Psionics-user such as yourself. It will also allow you to instantly give the ten combatants nearest to you an intense migraine once per round."

Appearance: Worten is of average height for a Toa. Her mask, shoulders, forearms, and thighs are gold, while the rest of her body is blue. Her eyes are dark blue. She wears a black, hooded cloak that clasps around her neck. Her most significant feature, however, is the constant stream of tears leaking from her eyes.

Bio: Worten doesn’t remember much about her past, and what she does remember is so tangled up with tales from her book that she doesn’t speak much about it. She was an excellent fighter for many years, but slow, mental deterioration (for reasons unknown) has taken its toll. She is constantly weeping. She can still hold her own, but the teleportation to this new place has worsened her state. She understands what is going on enough to function, but her mind is constantly weaving in and out of a fantasy world. Whatever physical weapons she might once have wielded have long been lost, and she must rely on her mask and elemental powers.

Personality/Other: Loquacious by nature, she has a propensity for wordiness. While this is typically confined to the world in her mind, more often than not it leaks into her speech. She appears both aloof and incessantly mournful. She is somewhat timid and usually only attacks when she is attacked. Despite her flights of fancy, she is surprisingly self-aware, as evidenced by her two most commonly used names, as well as the many others she might use to refer to herself.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Name: Daedalus Drachoren

Species: De-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: A whipsword. This sword is composed of several sections linked together. When a button is pressed on the weapon’s hilt, the sections can separate. A flexible, metal cord holds the pieces together, allowing the weapon to be used as a notched whip. A press of the button tightens the cord and snaps the sections back together.

Power/Weapon 2: Sonics. Daedalus has standard Toa control of the element of Sonics.

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Zatth.

Appearance: In appearance, Daedalus is, well, average. He is of average Toa height, he is of average Toa build, and he bears the standard colors of a De-Toa: lots and lots of gray. His only notable features are his turquoise eyes and heartlight.

Bio: Daedalus was just an average Toa on Metru Nui for many years. He wasn’t fond of his position as a Toa—he much preferred his boring and uneventful life as a Matoran—and he especially disliked the burden of protection thrown upon him. His being called to previous Bionifight tournaments was a mixed blessing for him. On the one hand, he was temporarily freed of his burden, but on the other, he was forced to fight when he didn’t really want to. He was moderately successful, but was eventually thrown back to his life as a Toa. He went back to his previous life, begrudgingly protecting the Matoran under his care. Now, he’s been re-summoned. Talk about annoying.

Personality/Other: Daedalus is generally laid back, and though he dislikes things being pushed on him, he has learned to accept them. He figures it’s better to get it over with or figure out how to get out than spend all his time brooding. He’s easygoing and accepting, and he tries not to take things too seriously. He finds it easier to go through life with a sense of humor. Also, he has a tendency to shout incoherently when using his sonic powers.

Name: Von Worten Undtränen (Also refers to herself as Loquacious Weeper)

Species: Ce-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Psionics. Without extended concentration, Worten cannot directly manipulate someone’s mind. The closest she can get is making herself look different, but anyone with decent willpower can see through these illusions fairly easily. For fighting purposes, she primarily uses her powers for telekinesis.

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Crast.

Power/Weapon 3: A book entitled Of Tales Long and Short, for Reading and Cogitation: A Book of Stories. This is neither a power nor a weapon, nor can it be used as such. It is Worten’s prized possession. Many of her illusions are inspired by this thick and heavy book.

Appearance: Worten is of average height for a Toa. Her mask, shoulders, forearms, and thighs are gold, while the rest of her body is blue. Her eyes are dark blue. She wears a black, hooded cloak that clasps around her neck. Her most significant feature, however, is the constant stream of tears leaking from her eyes.

Bio: Worten doesn’t remember much about her past, and what she does remember is so tangled up with tales from her book that she doesn’t speak much about it. She was an excellent fighter for many years, but slow, mental deterioration (for reasons unknown) has taken its toll. She is constantly weeping. She can still hold her own, but the teleportation to this new place has worsened her state. She understands what is going on enough to function, but her mind is constantly weaving in and out of a fantasy world. Whatever physical weapons she might once have wielded have long been lost, and she must rely on her mask and elemental powers.

Personality/Other: Loquacious by nature, she has a propensity for wordiness. While this is typically confined to the world in her mind, more often than not it leaks into her speech. She appears both aloof and incessantly mournful. She is somewhat timid and usually only attacks when she is attacked. Despite her flights of fancy, she is surprisingly self-aware, as evidenced by her two most commonly used names, as well as the many others she might use to refer to herself.

Both profiles approved!

I think it will be very fun to have Von Worten interact with the Queen at some point :evilgrin:

Immediately going to have to say no, I'm afraid. We already denied JiMing's request for a mech. Gotta be fair.

aw man.

Well, back to the drawing board. Would have been nice if I knew about JiMing's mech thing, wouldn't have tried if I knew about that.

Now I need to figure out some other way to have a Matoran still able to fight with those bigger than them...other than elemental powers...

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

aw man.

Well, back to the drawing board. Would have been nice if I knew about JiMing's mech thing, wouldn't have tried if I knew about that.

Now I need to figure out some other way to have a Matoran still able to fight with those bigger than them...other than elemental powers...

Krav Maga matoran on stilts. Matoran with guns. A pair of matoran who take turns riding on each other's shoulders under a trench coat. A matoran made out of protodites.

Just some ideas!

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

A pair of matoran who take turns riding on each other's shoulders under a trench coat.

Yes. There is no way this is a completely ridiculous and bad idea!

---

Quick question before I start on the actual profile, what about a powered exoskeleton? It's not an actual mech, lacks armor, and the only purpose is to increase strength. Would that also be a no?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

wait a sec o_o

Are you...?

I'm Burnmad, are you the guy from Kal's RPG?

*Snaps fingers*

I need more detail regarding these "scopes and scanners", and what exactly they do. I also don't quite understand what the "monster" does, either.

When activated, the scanners allow for him to detect imminent threats, extremely nearby eminent threats, sadly, they require a lot of his very inexpendable energy to operate, so they are rarely activated, his scope, I'm debating whether it lets him see farther with his right side or simply lets him see at all on it,

The Monstor basically takes control of his body, drops any non-essential devices all weapons included, and kills everything in sight, and then some,

Edited by Petewa

Ghidora: I believe Portal (Hues) to be referring to Lekona, Artorre and Elittra. You are welcome to join the group with your character, if you want. Try to shake hands with Artorre; the more people do so while he has both hands extended towards Lekona and Elittra, the funnier my next post will be. =P

*Snaps fingers*

What does the 20-minute time limit for leaving the arena actually mean OoC?

It's 20 minutes in-game. You have plenty of time OOC. It just means that you should begin moving out, exploring, and interacting elsewhere in the facilities.

Also a note: the exits currently present on the Arena will most certainly not be present during actual arena combat, if you were wondering.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Upon further thought, I can't really make Nrvnqsr's concept work here. So I'll respectively can him and bring out a different character for approval.

Name: Tenjou

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Light

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Kadin - Great Mask of Flight

Power/Weapon 3: EMIYA - A sentient great bow that fires large, lance-shaped arrows. In her universe, Toa are formed by contract with a weapon containing the soul and power of a past Toa, his sentience does not grant him any extra powers. It only gives him the ability to telepathically communicate. His personality is on the snarky side

Appearance: Once petite and girly, she has grown to be tall and well muscled, she wears pink armor with pale silver highlights, it is stylized to feature a non-functioning pair of white fluffy wings on the the back, a plate skirt and thigh high boots. Her eyes and heart light are all pale blue

Bio: The magical warrior of love and justice is here! In her home world, only females were allowed to become Toa, passing on their memories, powers and experience through weapons instead of Toa Stones. Due to a mix up, her older brother became one of these magical Toa warriors. As a form of punishment, the leaders of her world forced him to prematurely transfer his power and soul into his weapon, giving him to the care of his young sister. She fought for the concepts of peace, love and harmony throughout her universe, maturing from young naive girl into a mature and well rounded ally of justice

Personality: Her kindness knows no boundaries and takes no quarter, it is distributed in equal amounts to all who she comes into contact with. Even the violent thrashings she gives to evildoers contain kindness, albeit interspersed with painful punches and arrows that could pierce two or three people lined up. Her great bow is the opposite of her in many regards, snarky, condescending and none too kind. He is also a womanizer of sorts, making advances as shamelessly as his sister offers love and understanding

...but close to it

Personality: Her kindness knows no boundaries and takes no quarter, it is distributed in equal amounts to all who she comes into contact with. Even the violent thrashings she gives to evildoers contain kindness, albeit interspersed with painful punches and arrows that could pierce two or three people lined up.

So, am I gonna be the first one to joke about "Kill 'em with kindness," or...

Also, quick request for folks that you don't actually have to follow, but if you're gonna shake Xaeraz's hand, do me a favor and say which one you put out so I know how awkward to make his reaction? :P

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Welp, back to the drawing board then. The Answer won't work here.

Name: Arxtann

Species: Toa of Fire

Power/Weapon 1: Fire Greatsword through which he can channel his elemental power for greater effect.

Power/Weapon 2: Advanced control over the element of fire. Though he is not as powerful as other Toa of the same element, he wields a level of control that few can claim to have. As such, he tends to use it in creative ways.

Appearance: At this point in time, Arxtann wears a battered Calix shaped like Lhikan's Hau. His armor is trans-orange, Metru red, and Brutaka gold. He has the Metru-build.

Bio: Arxtann was a Matoran of Metru-Nui (and subsquently Mata Nui) who, through an experiment, was transformed into a Toa by being exposed to elemental fire energy (just like a Silver Age superhero :P ). Needless to say, he had some adventures during the Reign of Shadows and ended up on Spherus Magna.

Personality/Other: Arxtann has learned much in the span of a few months. He had to in order to survive Teridax's take-over and the subsequent battle of Bara Magna. Though he is young, he is wiser than most of his fire-brothers, trying his best not to give in to the hot-headed temper his kind are known for. However when angered, he becomes hard to reason with and lashes out without regard to who may be around him. But most of the time he's a nice guy. Just don't give him hard puzzles to solve unless you want to wait a few million years.

Is this one better?

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar